felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are playing with fire! I do believe people on these boards have killed for lesser insults than that!

It's so clear now, I don't know how I didn't see this before. Mr Maya is Troy's midnight booty call! Don't tell me it's a threeway with Chad - now everything makes sense!
do you know them both ????

I wait for you lovers of batrachians

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's the bonus round!

Actually, my MC is always trying to convince the BaDIK girls to play the same game with him. He has to guess which boobie is in his mouth and they have to guess which schlong is in theirs. Strangely, they always seem to win. :unsure:

And yes, we are now officially at the bottom of the hill. Somebody talk about Jill vs Bella or something.
This is a psychological profiling question. Do the girls win because:

a) the MC's cock is the biggest
b) the MC is the only guy playing the game
c) they are not blind folded during the game

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
d) all of the above?
OK, I feel really stupid for forgetting (d), but at the same time, (d) does not provide any great insight into the person answering.

You see if you answer (a), it means you have a big ego that emanates from your cock,

If you answer (b) it means you're insecure and are scared that other men will take your girls away (I'm looking at all you NTR haters out there - scared I tell you!).

Or (c) means you're comfortable with who you are and do not need to turn the lights out when being intimate.

Now if you choose (d), I think it means you are afraid to give away any details of your personality...

I may have had a few too many whiskeys tonight, but I do feel I'm being very insightful right now. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
OK, I feel really stupid for forgetting (d), but at the same time, (d) does not provide any great insight into the person answering.

You see if you answer (a), it means you have a big ego that emanates from your cock,

If you answer (b) it means you're insecure and are scared that other men will take your girls away (I'm looking at all you NTR haters out there - scared I tell you!).

Or (c) means you're comfortable with who you are and do not need to turn the lights out when being intimate.

Now if you choose (d), I think it means you are afraid to give away any details of your personality...

I may have had a few too many whiskeys tonight, but I do feel I'm being very insightful right now. :unsure:
If you answer (d) it means it's 2020, and I refuse to be profiled. ;)
All schlongs matter.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know it would have been funny? When Arieth was watching the M&J videos instead of her ask who is the guy in the video and if the MC passed her a picture of his dick she would have said Is that the MC?
I agree, the same opportunity was missed at the end of episode 5 when the throuple are hanging out on the picnic rug and the mc can either ask about the list or Arieth's dick rankings. If you choose the dick rankings having sent a shapshot to Arieth, there could have been a funny response there as well.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Even if it's not specifically for the "manwhore" reasons, she's seemingly been obsessed with Chad and her relationship with him for many years and feels very betrayed right now, so she'll have trust issues and perhaps will not be willing to open herself up to that sort of thing again. This could be something that remains a FWB arrangement with the 2 of them becoming closer friends and looking like it could be more, but Sage continues to resist her feelings and the MC doesn't push it with her. She may then eventually admit it in an explosive confession and this would be the crucial decison point for the MC, particularly if he's still seeing other LIs.
I focused specifically on the manwhore path because that is my main path and I didnt want to assume stuff I havent experienced yet. Of course I think Sage isnt going to propose a REAL relationship with the MC right now/the next episode. Thats why I said a "scene" in my previous post and not a "sex scene" but I do think that they will have to talk about their present relationship and where they both stand on it (preferably at the end of the episode that has development on Sage´s trust issues and worries).

The FWB path you said I think its the more likely and predictable candidate to happen for their relationship to progress in terms of story because of all the stories and movies about best friends having sex just for fun that eventually fall in love with each other. And its the most likely to happen in terms of Sage, because she already knows that the MC likes her body and sex skills but she isnt ready yet for the emotional (even though she wants it but resists it) part of a real relationship because of what Chad did to her

PS: If a choice that definitive happened when we are 6 episodes until the end, people would RIOT. Just choosing to go with Jill or Sage, which is a small choice, people went crazy imagine if he locked a good ending with Sage in ep7 :HideThePain::HideThePain:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I focused specifically on the manwhore path because that is my main path and I didnt want to assume stuff I havent experienced yet. Of course I think Sage isnt going to propose a REAL relationship with the MC right now/the next episode. Thats why I said a "scene" in my previous post and not a "sex scene" but I do think that they will have to talk about their present relationship and where they both stand on it (preferably at the end of the episode that has development on Sage´s trust issues and worries).

The FWB path you said I think its the more likely and predictable candidate to happen for their relationship to progress in terms of story because of all the stories and movies about best friends having sex just for fun that eventually fall in love with each other. And its the most likely to happen in terms of Sage, because she already knows that the MC likes her body and sex skills but she isnt ready yet for the emotional (even though she wants it but resists it) part of a real relationship because of what Chad did to her

PS: If a choice that definitive happened when we are 6 episodes until the end, people would RIOT. Just choosing to go with Jill or Sage, which is a small choice, people went crazy imagine if he locked a good ending with Sage in ep7 :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I can't imagine the, "Ok, let's go steady now" conversation with Sage. Totally can see M&J (or either one separately) talking about an exclusive relationship, and definitely if things escalate with Jill (once Tybalt has had his watermelon shoved up his ass and is no longer causing drama) she would expect exclusivity, but given the way things have started with Sage, it just seems strange. Although it's clear that Sage expects that monogamous behaviour from her boyfriend (look how bent out of shape she was over the idea that Chad had a side bitch), but I just can't picture it (I'm sure it will eventuate, I'm just struggling to visualise the scene without it seeming weird).

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Imagine the riots if he decided to retroactively lock the good ending for sage behind not taking the FWB and the MC only escalating things after she breaks up with chad. Although I don't feel that would be unreasonable narratively, based on peoples reactions to what they needed to do to get the 100% M+J scene in episode 6...

I don't think most people would take it well

Nov 23, 2020
hi everyone, I wanted to restart this game but, I find both the scenes and the rewards already unlocked .. I would like to start it clean again .. I tried to move the saves but, it didn't help .. you have ideas on where scenes and rewards are saved ?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Obviously I'm aware of the evidence, given I quoted it. Up to the breakup in Ep6 I would completely agree it all points to Chad cheating with another woman.

Chad's denial during that scene seems genuine to me. If that's true, then the cheating stuff is misdirection to create drama with Sage. No clue what the explanation for the prior 'evidence' would be, pointless to speculate without any clues. Hence the equivocal 'suspect' in my previous post.

Alternatively Chad is lying through his teeth, and the denial is the red herring.

As ever, DPC likes to muddy the waters.
I think the simplest explanation (again assuming the Gay Chad theory) is that Chad is confused because he isn't cheating on Sage with a woman. If Sage actually knew what was going on she would have to know that. Since she doesn't mention the gay part, he doesn't understand why she is accusing him of the one thing he didn't actually do to her.

Again I don't think the theory is perfect, but it seems better than any alternative thus far. We know Chad is having phone sex with someone, and we know that conversation was carefully presented to avoid revealing the gender of the other party - just that they liked panties.

If Chad was talking to a woman, why deny it to Sage? As Sage says, it will come out eventually when Chad selects his 'new' girlfriend. Whereas if Chad was talking to a man, there's every reason to believe the relationship will continue to be secret.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't imagine the, "Ok, let's go steady now" conversation with Sage. Totally can see M&J (or either one separately) talking about an exclusive relationship, and definitely if things escalate with Jill (once Tybalt has had his watermelon shoved up his ass and is no longer causing drama) she would expect exclusivity, but given the way things have started with Sage, it just seems strange. Although it's clear that Sage expects that monogamous behaviour from her boyfriend (look how bent out of shape she was over the idea that Chad had a side bitch), but I just can't picture it (I'm sure it will eventuate, I'm just struggling to visualise the scene without it seeming weird).
I can see that conversation with Sage. It would be be a good excuse to allow lewd scenes with her in the present while still having a moment of crisis before the final choice nearer the end of the game. That's pretty much how M&J went before their paths unified, and it seems to be how Jill and Bella are being set up now. Why would Sage be any different?

Remember, we aren't at the end of the story yet. If Chad isn't going to be the primary obstacle to living happily ever after with Sage, something else has to be. The transition from 'guy she was willing to cheat with' to 'guy she trusts to treat her right' seems like a strong alternative.

To me the real question is whether MCs who didn't become Sage's fuck buddy still have a shot with her. I'm hoping they do, but what would be the complication they face in lieu of dealing with the cheating angle? Maybe they just have a slow, romantic burn rather than tumultuous sex followed by a heated confrontation and eventual makeup? It would be amusing if initially rejecting Sage turned out the be the most drama-free path in the game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Won´t really workout because he would just fuck up Maya with the student loan ...

Think more MC & Josie will step up for her ... Maya self can´t do anything because she´s not strong enough for that ... Maybe she will say to him something too but only after MC & Josy ... the way he looked the shit we heard from him it wouldn´t wonder if they would go into fight mode MC and her Dad ... as brain damaged her Dad is bout that shes gay ... don´t see something half good happening there ....

We can only hope that Josy need a short toilet break before go in and MC & Maya go in alone, this way they could atleast sa that MC is her Boyfriend
No, the last thing Maya needs is more lies in her life. Now is the time for her to stand up for herself.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It also depends on how long the next DnG game goes for. After the overwhelming support for the last game, it's likely that the episode will commence with the MC inviting Magnar and the gang over to the mc's new crib, and them campaigning for a week.

They'll order some pizza (could be a new pizza eating minigame where you have to trace the edges of the pizza with your cursor and if you don't go outside the lines you won't get any on your face but if you do get some on your face then Sally will ridicule you for being a messy eater).

After all that quality time (which will of course involved Maya, Josy and Jill, not to mention Magnar and Sally as well as a host of imaginary renders lining up for the mc to have imaginary sex with), there probably won't be much time for Sage. The MC can probably send her a text message to see if she's feeling better and then it's time for episode 8.

I'm so excited, I can't wait!
A thousand LOL's for that one. But don't give the asshole any idea's. I know that people say he doesn't post on here, but with his ego I'm sure he lurks on here and every other forum that talks about him. He wouldn't be able to help himself.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and Maviarab
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes