R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Holy... It looks like we have a Sherlock here huh! :KEK:
But still, I think it is more likely that the DPC made a mistake there. If it is not her, the two conversations that lead us to believe that she is the lover are meaningless.
Well not strictly meaningless, look at how much everyone is talking about it. Plus if its not Mel, she is at least knows what's going on and probably helped hide things from Sage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It also depends on how long the next DnG game goes for. After the overwhelming support for the last game, it's likely that the episode will commence with the MC inviting Magnar and the gang over to the mc's new crib, and them campaigning for a week.

They'll order some pizza (could be a new pizza eating minigame where you have to trace the edges of the pizza with your cursor and if you don't go outside the lines you won't get any on your face but if you do get some on your face then Sally will ridicule you for being a messy eater).

After all that quality time (which will of course involved Maya, Josy and Jill, not to mention Magnar and Sally as well as a host of imaginary renders lining up for the mc to have imaginary sex with), there probably won't be much time for Sage. The MC can probably send her a text message to see if she's feeling better and then it's time for episode 8.

I'm so excited, I can't wait!

does KRJ also play?

I ask for the bomb squad

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I think that its not a question if she Will put the betrayal behind her and acknowledge the MC, its more of a question of When that will happen. I think that could happen in the next episode, but it will depend on how much days the episode will advance. If ep7 goes another week, I think its possible we have a scene with Sage at the end.

I said only at the end of the episode because Im expecting Sage to hesitate and have doubts about moving the relationship forward with the MC. Because lets face it, my MC in a manwhore and she knows that. She will have doubts if the MC is "boyfriend material" and if she is good enough for the MC (because Chad broke her confidence in herself and her emotions).

Being a manwhore up until now shouldnt be a problem for her because we were just fuck buddies. After she says the magic words about a REAL relationship, my MC is putting a metaphorical chastity belt, giving her the key and retiring as the biggest manwhore B&R has ever seen.
Pretty much this, my greedy hope is we get more Lily and Riona scenes before that then I am strictly on the "Path of the Sage", DCP has to pull some major bullshit to make me dislike her at this point.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
This is pretty definitive proof that the event happened, so I don't see how it could be a false assumption, which is what a red herring is. Could you expound on your theory please?
Obviously I'm aware of the evidence, given I quoted it. Up to the breakup in Ep6 I would completely agree it all points to Chad cheating with another woman.

Chad's denial during that scene seems genuine to me. If that's true, then the cheating stuff is misdirection to create drama with Sage. No clue what the explanation for the prior 'evidence' would be, pointless to speculate without any clues. Hence the equivocal 'suspect' in my previous post.

Alternatively Chad is lying through his teeth, and the denial is the red herring.

As ever, DPC likes to muddy the waters.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I'm still listening to all the episode 6 songs. What an amazing improvement DPC did on this aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong, that was always very well managed, even with all these free lisenced songs, but the songs he purchased for the most crucial moments of the episode were something else and gave the scenes an extra depth and meaning.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That relationship is one of the most unbelievable things in the game. These two girls (and I choose the word girls deliberately, not women) who supposedly love one another so much fall apart after a couple of month's separation? And why were they apart, they live a 30 minute train ride from one another. They couldn't have contrived a meeting? Does Maya's Father have a GPS tracker on her? Does he watch her 24/7, I mean presumably the man has a job. They couldn't meet at the college? They both have perfectly valid reason's to visit there. Truly DPC is a master of badly contrived plots.
There are elements that are rather contrived, but it's not totally unbelievable. These are 2 teenagers, after all, and at that age everything tends to seem and feel bigger than it actually is, like a high school romance. It's common, particuarly with girls, to consider this kind of relationship to be something that will last and that they and their partner are madly in love, but high school relationships generally don't last once they get out into the world and meet new people. So for Maya and Josy's relationship to crumble due to the forced separation of Maya's Dad and the difficulties he causes seems believable given that this is a teenage, high school romance experiencing its first bout of adversity.

In terms of them meeting up, he could certainly impose strict rules, like only allowing her to go out with members of her own family and never alone to ensure she won't meet up with Josy. Derek may have helped them meet up though, we can't say for sure, but Josy did say on the date with the MC that it was hard not seeing her "every week", so perhaps they were able to secretly meet up occasionally. Also, her Dad could certainly track her phone as that does happen these days. He also might not be aware that Josy was planning to go to the same college and he believes Derek to be his little spy who will tell him what Maya's up to, so he's OK letting her be there. Perhaps they could have met at the college when Maya got there, but Josy might not have wanted to since she was still grappling with the idea that she might not get accepted and didn't want to visit the place she might not get into.

Also, what you are saying is that we must believe it because that's what DPC wrote? I don't buy that. As I've stated before the burden is upon the author to make their story something that a reasonable person CAN believe, and on this DPC has failed miserably.
On this, I do somewhat agree, because although some things have been written a certain way, they could have been written another way, and just because things are written as they are now does mean it's the best way it could have been written.

Writers aren't infallible and can often be guilty of a few mis-steps in their approach. DPC has, I think, done a good job making characters that people can get attached to, that they can feel for, and who they can believe in, but the forced drama and contrivances can overshadow this and sometimes even contradict their own characters' behaviours in order to force particular plot elements.

Ho shit, I didn’t realize how far back I was. Is there anyway to get both Maya and Josy at ep. 4?
Sometimes I envy people who aren't as obsessed with this game and can miss a few updates without realising it. :ROFLMAO:

A while back in the thread someone suggested that Mel and Troy could be brother and sister, and that Mel was in on their secret. That could explain the dialogue at the end of episode 5.
Then it's basically the male version of M&J with Mel in the Derek role. I don't think DPC would do that.

I said only at the end of the episode because Im expecting Sage to hesitate and have doubts about moving the relationship forward with the MC. Because lets face it, my MC in a manwhore and she knows that. She will have doubts if the MC is "boyfriend material" and if she is good enough for the MC (because Chad broke her confidence in herself and her emotions).
Even if it's not specifically for the "manwhore" reasons, she's seemingly been obsessed with Chad and her relationship with him for many years and feels very betrayed right now, so she'll have trust issues and perhaps will not be willing to open herself up to that sort of thing again. This could be something that remains a FWB arrangement with the 2 of them becoming closer friends and looking like it could be more, but Sage continues to resist her feelings and the MC doesn't push it with her. She may then eventually admit it in an explosive confession and this would be the crucial decison point for the MC, particularly if he's still seeing other LIs.

We can only hope that Josy need a short toilet break before go in and MC & Maya go in alone, this way they could atleast sa that MC is her Boyfriend
I do too, but that seems too easy and DPC doesn't tend to do easy. But I would be pleasantly surprised if they did.

Depends on what her father is really like. Is he evil, like fuck a puppy in the ass while it cries kinda evil, or just overbearing and misguided due to religious beliefs.

Is he contemplating an honor killing, or does he truly believe homosexuality is wrong and he's trying to "save" Maya.

My guess is he is a typical, overbearing, bible thumping, narrow minded turd (no offence to anyone in to thumping bibles), and he's just doing what he he thinks will make his family wholesome.

He's definitely overstepped the mark of how involved he should be in his adult daughter's life (not the first parent to do that and he won't be the last), but would he be prepared to lose his daughter for life over this?

She should stand up to the fuck knuckle and if he refuses to release the funds (that he should have no control over in the first place), then she just flips him the bird, drops out of college, gets a job earning minimum wage, and shack up with some friends for a while. We've all been there...
I imagine her Dad is probably more like those radical Evangelical televangelists than he is, say, John Lithgow's character in Footloose. I doubt he would go as far as an "honour killing", but he probably has very bigoted views on homosexuality and would perhaps consider sending Maya to one of those horrid "pray away the gay" camps.

It would certainly be nice to see her stand up to him, and given what just happened with Quinn she might pluck up enough courage to do just that, but I think seeing the MC stand up for her would give her the extra push she needs.

Pretty much this, my greedy hope is we get more Lily and Riona scenes before that then I am strictly on the "Path of the Sage", DCP has to pull some major bullshit to make me dislike her at this point.
Well, he did it with Jill, so he could certainly pull some "major bullshit" with Sage too.

Reactions: R1viel and Trojaner

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It also depends on how long the next DnG game goes for. After the overwhelming support for the last game, it's likely that the episode will commence with the MC inviting Magnar and the gang over to the mc's new crib, and them campaigning for a week.

They'll order some pizza (could be a new pizza eating minigame where you have to trace the edges of the pizza with your cursor and if you don't go outside the lines you won't get any on your face but if you do get some on your face then Sally will ridicule you for being a messy eater).

After all that quality time (which will of course involved Maya, Josy and Jill, not to mention Magnar and Sally as well as a host of imaginary renders lining up for the mc to have imaginary sex with), there probably won't be much time for Sage. The MC can probably send her a text message to see if she's feeling better and then it's time for episode 8.

I'm so excited, I can't wait!
t.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Won´t really workout because he would just fuck up Maya with the student loan ...

Think more MC & Josie will step up for her ... Maya self can´t do anything because she´s not strong enough for that ... Maybe she will say to him something too but only after MC & Josy ... the way he looked the shit we heard from him it wouldn´t wonder if they would go into fight mode MC and her Dad ... as brain damaged her Dad is bout that shes gay ... don´t see something half good happening there ....

We can only hope that Josy need a short toilet break before go in and MC & Maya go in alone, this way they could atleast sa that MC is her Boyfriend

would be the worst solution.

mainly because it wouldn't solve the problem but would simply postpone it, and at that point Maya's father would be even more furious. but then it would also be very bad towards Josy, who would be "abjured", hidden by the other 2 (or only by Maya if MC is just a friend)

Reactions: J1215 and Trojaner

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I imagine her Dad is probably more like those radical Evangelical televangelists than he is, say, John Lithgow's character in Footloose. I doubt he would go as far as an "honour killing", but he probably has very bigoted views on homosexuality and would perhaps consider sending Maya to one of those horrid "pray away the gay" camps.
Maya's dad is secretly gay and hates himself because of it. He goes to church to "pray away the gay." He transfers his self loathing onto Maya after he finds out she is "afflicted" with the same disease. Also, he's fucking Troy. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya's dad is secretly gay and hates himself because of it. He goes to church to "pray away the gay." He transfers his self loathing onto Maya after he finds out she is "afflicted" with the same disease. Also, he's fucking Troy. :D

he is Chad's lover, that wasn't Maya's room but Chad's

for this he has the keys

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
And I thought my theory that Chad was cheating with Quinn (or one of her takeaways) and she was using that to blackmail him was wild :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
nice try, but I won't speak well of Sally because she will treat that toad formally known as KRJ badly
You are playing with fire! I do believe people on these boards have killed for lesser insults than that!

It's so clear now, I don't know how I didn't see this before. Mr Maya is Troy's midnight booty call! Don't tell me it's a threeway with Chad - now everything makes sense!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, oftentimes you'll find that those who loudly preach anti-gay rhetoric are the ones who are then revealed to be having affairs with other men, so maybe that's it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's actually a big, gay pile on with Maya's dad, Troy, Chad, Anthony, Dawe, Nick, and Jamie. They get together once a week, turn the lights out and play a little "who's in my mouth?"
Or they could amp it up and play, "Everyone's in my mouth".

I think these boards are going down hill fast all of a sudden...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Or they could amp it up and play, "Everyone's in my mouth".

I think these boards are going down hill fast all of a sudden...
That's the bonus round!

Actually, my MC is always trying to convince the BaDIK girls to play the same game with him. He has to guess which boobie is in his mouth and they have to guess which schlong is in theirs. Strangely, they always seem to win. :unsure:

And yes, we are now officially at the bottom of the hill. Somebody talk about Jill vs Bella or something.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes