shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honestly was just trying to decide which of the "side girls" I liked the best. Besides Quinn (who I think the MC will get to know, maybe even have a bit of a thing with, and then she will end tragically) I like Riona a lot. She seems like someone who is caught up in Quinn's machinations (maybe she'll be the "ends tragically") and somewhat regrets it. But overall I would like to see Nicole (Envy) become more of a relationship. I could see the MC and Nicole finding each other to be irresistible
  • Riona seems pretty chill, not a drama queen bone in her body and she seems to look things objectively (even if it's through the haze of a reefer). Other than getting her to orgasm during sex, there's not much potential story with her yet.
  • Quinn is trouble and it's sure to get a whole lot worse. She'll likely continue to take a big slice of the story time. Her feelings towards the mc are becoming more obvious (pushing the chair out for the mc to join them at lunch but looking away, feeling too awkward to look him in the face - she'd have no problem staring into his eyes if she was sticking a knife in)
  • Nicole is so into the mc it's a bit concerning - she's looking for a daddy for junior.
My current favorite side chick's got to be Camila. She's a total babe, into the mc, seems to be a lot of fun. Just as long as she doesn't get dragged too far into Quinn's prostitution ring (glory holes are her limit).

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I doubt very much those conversations are meaningless even if they don't mean what we immediately think we mean. A strong vibe is that there is something between Chad and Troy and Mel knows something about it (possibly she's related to Troy but that's just a wild guess). Here are all my theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice trip, I liked it.
But where do you fit in what happened with Chad hitting Troy and then stealing MC' guitar?
And I still can't see anything that makes Mel worried about Sage's reaction, that Sarah doesn't.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My picks would also be Quinn and Riona! Maybe they'll do something to make Jill's character more interesting as I do not find her story engaging enough compared to the other ones.
Yeah, Jill is so bland right now... She's very pretty but to me she is a rather vanilla "missionary position with the lights off" type of personality.

That will be great.
I hope, now that I've mentioned it, that DPC does do a 10 year college reunion as epilogue as the final episode. I think it would be a great and different way to end a game.

• Riona seems pretty chill, not a drama queen bone in her body and she seems to look things objectively (even if it's through the haze of a reefer). Other than getting her to orgasm during sex, there's not much potential story with her yet.
  • Quinn is trouble and it's sure to get a whole lot worse. She'll likely continue to take a big slice of the story time. Her feelings towards the mc are becoming more obvious (pushing the chair out for the mc to join them at lunch but feeling too awkward to look him in the face - she'd have no problem staring into his eyes if she was sticking a knife in)
  • Nicole is so into the mc it's a bit concerning - she's looking for a daddy for junior.
May current favorite side chick's got to be Camila. She's a total babe, into the mc, seems to be a lot of fun. Just as long as she doesn't get dragged too far into Quinn's prostitution ring (glory holes are her limit).
Yeah, Riona seems like she's a sweet girl who is making the best of a bad situation. Camila is awesome too. Incredible body.

Still like Nicole as a completely different more mature love interest idea. Too bad that won't be a possibility though.

Reactions: johnny twosins

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nice trip, I liked it.
But where do you fit in what happened with Chad hitting Troy and then stealing MC' guitar?
And I still can't see anything that makes Mel worried about Sage's reaction, that Sarah doesn't.
Yeah, I'd have to do a few backflips to justify they Troy black eye. Maybe Chad didn't steal the guitar personally, possibly it was Dawe, and there's got to be a reason why Troy left the Jocks (Dawe makes a good reason). I can't even understand why Chad would make the effort to get a guitar for Sage when he clearly isn't in to her. That's a strange one for sure.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
what are you guys' opinion on the list found in derek's room? and why was mc's dad's name on it?
MC's dad is on the list as a joke. When Derek finds out MC is messing with Maya, he threatens to fuck MC's sister. MC says he has no sister so he suggests he'd fuck his mom. When MC says his mom is dead, Derek lengendarily doesn't bat an eyelid and just says something like, "Daddy, here I come". For him to actually write him on the list is less likely to be taken literally and more just for fun for the reader (us).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Personaly i don´t care bout his List, if he want to fuck every Chick he should try and do it ... The only thing i would like if can help him with his Ashley prob ....
Yeah, he's a bro and while I wouldn't change it, after Derek finds out the MC was eating Ashley out, Derek deserves something.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ho shit, I didn’t realize how far back I was. Is there anyway to get both Maya and Josy at ep. 4?
When it comes to deciding to be a friend or "something more", you have to have CHICK affinity and slept with at least one of them. I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.

Reactions: NewMan2098

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
When it comes to deciding to be a friend or "something more", you have to have CHICK affinity and slept with at least one of them. I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.
Alright thanks dude so I just played wrong then. Appreciate the reply dude.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I'd have to do a few backflips to justify they Troy black eye. Maybe Chad didn't steal the guitar personally, possibly it was Dawe, and there's got to be a reason why Troy left the Jocks (Dawe makes a good reason). I can't even understand why Chad would make the effort to get a guitar for Sage when he clearly isn't in to her. That's a strange one for sure.
I've had the same theory about Chad and Troy, and like you I find the guitar thing and the black eye a puzzler. The only thing I can think of is that Chad and Troy may be a couple but maybe there's some tension in the relationship. Could Troy be upset because he wants to come out of the closet and stop his secret life? At one time I thought the guitar might have been a guilt gift to Sage, but that seems less likely after the events of episode six. I don't know, I still think the Troy/Chad relationship is possible but can't guess how everything fit's together.

Reactions: KoolMe and shazba

vkndnz

Sep 10, 2018
This game is fucking awesome and flawless.. Dev please do what you do.. Dont listen anyone romantic ways and drama scene is so real. I cant wait the next episode.. Many thanks

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you add Nicole as a 6th love interest, then you might as well add gonorrhea as the 7th because you don't have one without the other. She's hot, but you just know she's a petri dish of bacteria. It's only a game, but I still felt like I needed a cycle of antibiotics after that scene with her and Sandy.
In the interaction between Sandy and Nicole, when Sandy finds out Nicole's slept with the mc, Sandy says something along the lines of, "I thought you didn't do that anymore" - meaning she doesn't fuck her clients anymore. Nicole responds that the mc was hot and he caught her on a good day, so in the interest of the Nicole fans, I'd suggest she isn't as riddled with VDs as you are intimating. :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In the interaction between Sandy and Nicole, when Sandy finds out Nicole's slept with the mc, Sandy says something along the lines of, "I thought you didn't do that anymore" - meaning she doesn't fuck her clients anymore. Nicole responds that the mc was hot and he caught her on a good day, so in the interest of the Nicole fans, I'd suggest she isn't as riddled with VDs as you are intimating. :cool:
VDs or 18 years of child payments. Take your pick. You're getting one or the other. :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the simplest explanation (assuming we accept the Gay Chad theory) is that Chad wasn't with the jocks when they beat up Troy. The only direct link is that Chad gives Sage the guitar, supposedly because he knows she wants to be able to play the guitar. But Sage wasn't there, she only knows that Chad gave her the guitar.

So it's possible Dawe was beating up Troy on his own (well, with a few other jock for support, of course). When he saw the guitar, he figured Chad could give it to Sage so he took it with him when he left. Chad wouldn't have any other use for it, so he why not give it to Sage?

There is another possibility, though. Perhaps Troy was kicked out of the jocks because he was caught doing something "gay" and Chad couldn't save him lest their relationship become public. So when the other jocks wanted to beat up Troy, Chad might have been roped into going with them to keep up the ruse. In this scenario, Chad might have seen the guitar as an excuse to end the beating and get the jocks out of there: he could say it's the perfect gift for Sage and they should leave before if breaks in the tussle, or something to that effect.

Neither explanation is flawless, but I think both are more likely than the Mel scenario.

Reactions: shazba and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think the simplest explanation (assuming we accept the Gay Chad theory) is that Chad wasn't with the jocks when they beat up Troy. The only direct link is that Chad gives Sage the guitar, supposedly because he knows she wants to be able to play the guitar. But Sage wasn't there, she only knows that Chad gave her the guitar.

So it's possible Dawe was beating up Troy on his own (well, with a few other jock for support, of course). When he saw the guitar, he figured Chad could give it to Sage so he took it with him when he left. Chad wouldn't have any other use for it, so he why not give it to Sage?

There is another possibility, though. Perhaps Troy was kicked out of the jocks because he was caught doing something "gay" and Chad couldn't save him lest their relationship become public. So when the other jocks wanted to beat up Troy, Chad might have been roped into going with them to keep up the ruse. In this scenario, Chad might have seen the guitar as an excuse to end the beating and get the jocks out of there: he could say it's the perfect gift for Sage and they should leave before if breaks in the tussle, or something to that effect.

Neither explanation is flawless, but I think both are more likely than the Mel scenario.
A while back in the thread someone suggested that Mel and Troy could be brother and sister, and that Mel was in on their secret. That could explain the dialogue at the end of episode 5.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes