IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
I hope that Maya's Dad don't ruin the experience with this game, until now we solve the problem with fist fighting as DIK Choice or use the restaurant for the HOT or smoke weed, the CHICK are help Steve (I don't think Steve will be important for the rest of game, but who knows? ) or avoid the DIK Choice. If MC still fight with everyone could end very bad for him, just Tybalt could ruin his life but I don't know how he is serious. Maybe is just a cheat way to try to gain Jill love..

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
yo, fuck Jade's husband.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and fuck Tybalt too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i feel sad for Jade. her husband and son are terrible human beings, and her best friend is resigning. also, why was Cathy apologizing to Jade? what did she do off-screen that made her feel terrible enough that she's feeling bad that she wronged Jade?

Who says Maya has to make MC pretend to be her boyfriend? All she has to do is say she's concentrating on school and not dating anybody. Her Pops did see the pink covering on the other bed in the dorm room, but Maya can just say that she was assigned a female roommate... and that she doesn't spend a whole lot of time in the room & doesn't really know much about her.

Considering her father is holding the tuition money over her head (which doesn't really make sense to begin with), now is probably not the best time to have it out with him. She could, but unless she thinks there's a good chance at her magically being able to change his mind, then it will do more damage than good. Her best bet is to say she's not in any relationship... and then finish school.

Also, depending on which route you're on... the MC may already be in a relationship with Maya (and Josy), so him saying he's her boyfriend isn't really far off from the truth.
the thing with the tuition thing, the deal was she stays away from Josy, not just relationship wise. Maya and Josy are going to the dorms together, where the father is at at the moment. even if Maya and Josy weren't in a relationship and Maya denies any relationship with Josy, that fact that they're roommates and/or hanging together could be enough for the dad to consider the deal broken on Maya's end.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Whoo. That Isabella scene. and that SONG! (changes pants and fans self)

Oh baby, you know I'm crazy for you.

Google doesn't even know that song.
DPC's music choices in this episode were nothing short of magnificent. The songs he selected made already excellent scenes even better. Probably the best I've heard in an AVN. Bravo!

Reactions: ename144

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
on the subject of the quinn scene episode 6 I'm fairly sure that the scrappy mod removed some of the requirements, based on my modded playthrough

Reactions: Razrback16

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I just can't get the private dance from Envy in Episode 3.

What variables are checked for that? dik? dtype? affinity? I set them to 15, 3 and "DIK" respetively and options are still locked...

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017

What variables are checked for that? dik? dtype? affinity? I set them to 15, 3 and "DIK" respetively and options are still locked...
Couple of quick questions
when talking to envy where does it block the option for you?
do you have the 4 $s?
and did you laugh at dereks joke or get rid of him?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
on the subject of the quinn scene episode 6 I'm fairly sure that the scrappy mod removed some of the requirements, based on my modded playthrough
It sounds like the Scrappy mod removes a lot of requirements without really explaining that to the player. I don't think that's the best way to handle it, especially as the requirements become increasingly complicated, but then again I don't use the mod in the first place.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
It sounds like the Scrappy mod removes a lot of requirements without really explaining that to the player. I don't think that's the best way to handle it, especially as the requirements become increasingly complicated, but then again I don't use the mod in the first place.
that's fair, I manly use it when I'm trying to find specific scenes but everytime a new update drops I do atleast one fresh full playthrough

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That ones real straight forward. When the mc speaks with her the first time, Derek chimes in with some joke about getting his dick signed, the mc needs to tell him to go check out another girl, then fork over $$$$ to get a dance from her. Now if the mc is going to have anal sex with her, he needs to be a DIK, otherwise he can only get a blow job. Either way she signs mc's cock.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Damn, I don't think I did the restaurant thing. Thanks
I don't believe that's accurate. The restaurant deal has nothing to do with it. But you have to be playing on a PC (this scene is not available on other platforms for some reason).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That ones real straight forward. When the mc speaks with her the first time, Derek chimes in with some joke about getting his dick signed, the mc needs to tell him to go check out another girl, then fork over $$$$ to get a dance from her. Now if the mc is going to have anal sex with her, he needs to be a DIK, otherwise he can only get a blow job. Either way she signs mc's cock.
And Envy/Nicole is a champ either way......
:D

Reactions: johnny twosins

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes exactly. Basically it can be summed up as the affinity system should have been planned out more and needed more time spent on it or he shouldn't have put it in the game in the first place.
I don't know if DPC ever explained how he intended this additional system to work, but as I understand it it would have made sense if it worked for those who know little about us, at the first meetings.

I give another example of how it is not logical: when we take Quinn's number it is a Major choice, whenever we use Quinn's service it is not. that is, it's serious to be able to do it but not to do it
I very much agree and this is where my biggest issue with the affinity system lies because it so often contradicts the actions of the player/MC which I feel should matter the most in determining his relationships with them. I honestly think it's more complex to have these 3 systems (affinity, status, and actions) running on top of each other rather than just assign a marker to important actions that can be recalled later. This, to me, would be easier than assigning things to certain paths and would make more sense in terms of how characters perceive him.
I disagree with everyone who's hating on the affinity and DIK score concepts.

Ever been turned down by a girl? Ever had your heart broken and not known what it was you did wrong? When that happens, you can't go open the girls head, poke around and find out why (unless you're a serial killer, but it still doesn't help much - maybe makes you feel a bit better but that's all). You could ask her but you're not going to get a lot of useful feedback (plus it comes across pretty pathetic).

In real life girls react to guys based on heaps of signals, actions, words etc. You may say all the right things but the girl you're chatting up doesn't like the way you snort when you laugh, or she heard from her friend that you get into fights, or that you don't pay for the girl's meal and so on.

You may not agree with why the girl comes to the conclusion to reject you, but you don't get to tell her she's wrong (you can try, pretty sure it's not going to advance your cause - you will most likely become another story in her repertoire of guys who handled rejection weirdly).

The problem here is some people think they should be getting access to all the game's content in one playthrough, and when they don't they blame the game for seemingly arbitrary decisions. Girls make arbitrary decisions all the fucking time (most people do to be fair).

This is just a computer program, using a number of variables to attempt to simulate life interactions, as it stands, you still have more control over this game than you do in real life. It could be worse, there could be random number generators involved in each response - you think you're about to score with Quinn but it turns out she's on the rag and doesn't want to do it and so on.

I think the system works, and your style of playthrough impacts your experiences.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope that Maya's Dad don't ruin the experience with this game, until now we solve the problem with fist fighting as DIK Choice or use the restaurant for the HOT or smoke weed, the CHICK are help Steve (I don't think Steve will be important for the rest of game, but who knows? ) or avoid the DIK Choice. If MC still fight with everyone could end very bad for him, just Tybalt could ruin his life but I don't know how he is serious. Maybe is just a cheat way to try to gain Jill love..
Steve had better make a come back and my choice to spare his delicate fee-fees needs to matter. Don't tell me all that pish I had to put up with at that shitty summer job amounts to nothing. I never even got one stock room handy from Josy. Absolutely nothing, all summer long. Unless Steve's mom turns out to one hot, willing milf, imma be :mad:

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017

I think for that one its not a matter of the affinity or dik/chick parameter, at the start of the club derek ask something to the MC so the options are dik or chick, you need to go for the dik choice to get strippers dances and get to fuk envy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Steve had better make a come back and my choice to spare his delicate fee-fees needs to matter. Don't tell me all that pish I had to put up with at that shitty summer job amounts to nothing. I never even got one stock room handy from Josy. Absolutely nothing, all summer long. Unless Steve's mom turns out to one hot, willing milf, imma be :mad:
When I googled "Steve's mom" this came up:
Steve's mom.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes