lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While Chad was on the phone talking with his lover Mel was on the gym's main room running. It's very unlikely that she was the one on the call.
View attachment 918707
As has been mentioned, Mel could have been using earbuds while on the treadmill or she could've got off it when she got Chad's call; the way Chad asks if the other person liked the panties he sent suggests a conversation that was just beginning rather than one which had been going on for a while.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As has been mentioned, Mel could have been using earbuds while on the treadmill or she could've got off it when she got Chad's call; the way Chad asks if the other person liked the panties he sent suggests a conversation that was just beginning rather than one which had been going on for a while.
People keep saying that Chad's phone call just started when mc walks in, but the phone call has been going on since Sage rang the mc to go check it out, Sage is looking at him through binoculars while she's on the phone to the MC, meaning Chad is on the phone before the mc even arrives at the gym.

Reactions: DavDR and ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People keep saying that Chad's phone call just started when mc walks in, but the phone call has been going on since Sage rang the mc to go check it out, Sage is looking at him through binoculars while she's on the phone to the MC, meaning Chad is on the phone before the mc even arrives at the gym.

normally if you make a "clandestine" call, you first move to a safe place and then call back

rj677

May 30, 2020
Well if theories are true and Sage is an Burke Member, Chad is only with her because of that name. Or he is simply Braindead from all the Anabolics :ROFLMAO:
Wait a minute... Whats the theory of Sage being a Burke? I must have missed that theory on the thread :unsure:

sorry, I was starting from the end of the sixth chapter, so either MC and the girls will not find the father in the dormitory and therefore everything will be postponed, or they will find him and have to deal with him in some way
Dude, Im really really really hoping we have some sort of choice to jump out of that drama train if you are not in their path. But knowing DPC, my MC will have to be there and probably fake being her boyfriend after being rejected exactly one week ago :HideThePain::HideThePain:

:HideThePain:: Accurate representation of my face and my MCs face when this happens...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wait a minute... Whats the theory of Sage being a Burke? I must have missed that theory on the thread :unsure:

Dude, Im really really really hoping we have some sort of choice to jump out of that drama train if you are not in their path. But knowing DPC, my MC will have to be there and probably fake being her boyfriend after being rejected exactly one week ago :HideThePain::HideThePain:

:HideThePain:: Accurate representation of my face and my MCs face when this happens...
the path of friendship does not exist until proven otherwise, for now it is that of the accepted proposal but without sex ... an excellent idea:(:(

seriously speaking, if everything happens on the way back to the dorm MC is definitely involved, otherwise maybe in some situation he won't be, but it seems really difficult to me, Maya asks him for help officially, MC can't back down

• Sad
Reactions: rj677

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sage doesn't actually know who Chad's talking to though, she only knows he's on the phone. More importantly, Sage couldn't possibly have seen through several walls into the Alpha's locker room so there's no real reason to assume that the call Sage knows about and the one MC listens in on are the same call; Sage may have seen him talking to his dad and been so paranoid that she assumed he was talking to a side chick and it was pure coincidence that MC heard what he heard.

Or it's a plot hole, pure and simple.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure there's a lot of evidence supporting it, the main reason that theory got off the ground was because how awesome would it be if the mc was fucking Tybalt's mom and his sister (in Tybalt's bed no less). There was that one tweet where Sage chastises Tybalt for stalking Jill and he responded snarkily, kinda like fighting siblings - but it's a long shot theory.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

4940 pages, there's a theory for everything, especially things that can't possibly be true based on the evidence presented in the game (Jill being MC's aunt being the prime example)

There doesn't seem to be anything pure and simple in this game, except maybe Jill, she's kinda pure and I think she's a bit "simple"... :p
Dad jokes?

Also, why would you call Jill simple when Arieth's right there? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rj677

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
4940 pages, there's a theory for everything, especially things that can't possibly be true based on the evidence presented in the game (Jill being MC's aunt being the prime example)

Dad jokes?

Also, why would you call Jill simple when Arieth's right there? :LOL:
Yeah I suppose it's all relative, compared to Arieth, Dawe is Einstein, but Jill just strikes me as a little bit retarded...

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Sage doesn't actually know who Chad's talking to though, she only knows he's on the phone. More importantly, Sage couldn't possibly have seen through several walls into the Alpha's locker room so there's no real reason to assume that the call Sage knows about and the one MC listens in on are the same call; Sage may have seen him talking to his dad and been so paranoid that she assumed he was talking to a side chick and it was pure coincidence that MC heard what he heard.

Or it's a plot hole, pure and simple.
Don't you know Sage has transcended observation Haki that allows her to see through walls? :Kappa: I swear this joke will be underappreciated.

Mel and Sarah are involved in either being Chad's side fling or the ones blackmailing him for some reason as Mel's face when Chad broke up with Sage was one of "I really fucked up and question my life choices".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes