don00769

Aug 5, 2019
please solution :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpyc", line 144, in script
��t�6�믉��p'���Z�T�C��`4���ϝ� zk#�H8CO����Gnu;#������E�Ip'E=uၠ`�P�ܭs�i���>��8'y����z�!n�O ���@�1��S��
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Sun Nov 29 13:00:17 2020

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
and hiding behind an exclusive relationship with MC (one of the hypotheses she made about how to handle Maya's father) would be the same (as well as being terribly selfish towards Mc if he was rejected)
The Trouble with that last part is that her showing hat level of selfishness isn't strictly out of character and I could see DPC taking that route. Because the players who like Maya most like won't care too much and the players who don't will have another reason.

also I could see DPC using the fake relationship to drive a wedge between Maya and Josy if players aren't in a relationship with them. be that because Josy gets jelous if your just friends or that she doesn't think Maya is being fair to you if they rejected you

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Trouble with that last part is that her showing hat level of selfishness isn't strictly out of character and I could see DPC taking that route. Because the players who like Maya most like won't care too much and the players who don't will have another reason.

also I could see DPC using the fake relationship to drive a wedge between Maya and Josy if players aren't in a relationship with them. be that because Josy gets jelous if your just friends or that she doesn't think Maya is being fair to you if they rejected you

I have long been convinced that Maya was written like this by DPC precisely to create controversy. DPC never misses an opportunity to cast some shadows on her (like Josy who discharges the responsibility of the choice in case of refusal on her, to what purpose?)

but this could really be the low point for her, even worse than the apology in the dark post grinding (by far the saddest scene in the game).

I expect Maya to be stronger now than the Maya her father has manipulated so far, she's not alone this time.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well seeing today's photo of Sage in the MC's room I would bet that this new episode is going to focus mostly on her and Jill, just as the previous one was more focused on Bella and Josy / Maya

Reactions: R1viel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well seeing today's photo of Sage in the MC's room I would bet that this new episode is going to focus mostly on her and Jill, just as the previous one was more focused on Bella and Josy / Maya

following the choice between going to the picnic with Jill and visiting Sage, I think one of the two will be voluntarily left on the sidelines of the episode.

Bella may have little room for this round

but I don't think Maya and Josy, after the closing of the last episode, can remain on the sidelines, even in the hypothesis that Maya's father had left without waiting for her

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
following the choice between going to the picnic with Jill and visiting Sage, I think one of the two will be voluntarily left on the sidelines of the episode.

Bella may have little room for this round

but I don't think Maya and Josy, after the closing of the last episode, can remain on the sidelines, even in the hypothesis that Maya's father had left without waiting for her
I'm not saying they won't show up, Sage and Jill in episode 6 show up quite a bit. But I would say this new episode is going to focus on Sage / Jill and the rest are going to appear a little less, just that. I can be wrong, we'll see :)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

rj677

May 30, 2020

View attachment 921161
My main girl Sage looking as hot as always :love:. Maybe this is the time when the MC can attempt that 5 out of 5 grade? :sneaky::devilish:

Just imagine if to have this scene you had to go take care of her in ep6? :KEK: or :HideThePain:

:KEK:: People who chose her and got the scene with this Sex Goddess

:HideThePain:: People who thought that it was a harmless choice not realizing this is a DPC game. Also people who because they chose Jill, now realize that they exchanged a threesome with Nicole and Sandy and a scene with Sage only to get a kiss and a boob feel :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not saying they won't show up, Sage and Jill in episode 6 show up quite a bit. But I would say this new episode is going to focus on Sage / Jill and the rest are going to appear a little less, just that. I can be wrong, we'll see :)
I don't think Jill's presence was so little, three scenes completely linked to her (the one with Tybalt, the piano and the picnic) as well as an important participation in the long scene in the library. moreover, his was in theory the most important segment of the chapter.

if Maya's father is waiting for them the whole first part of the chapter will be about them, rightly so, otherwise they could have less space.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My main girl Sage looking as hot as always :love:. Maybe this is the time when the MC can attempt that 5 out of 5 grade? :sneaky::devilish:

Just imagine if to have this scene you had to go take care of her in ep6? :KEK: or :HideThePain:

:HideThePain:: People who thought that it was a harmless choice not realizing this is a DPC game. Also people who because they chose Jill, now realize that they exchanged a threesome with Nicole and Sandy and a scene with Sage only to get a kiss and a boob feel :HideThePain:

after Maya and Josy I make a save even before choosing between wine and beer :confused: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You seem to forget, that DPC already said that in ep7 each MAIN girl will get an extra long animation scene, as a reward for his new VGA. :LOL: :cool: .

I can see bela being a little sidelined, right now her story is the least important. But there rest are in a very interesting position, Sage, Jill , Josy, Maya, they are in an interesting position. none of them can be really put aside, Side girls can be put aside, we had like 5-6 of them in ep6. Sarah, Envy, Sandy, Nora, Jade, Quinn, it was literally a side girl fest, and the main characters were reduced to a DNG game, :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 921161
Big FWB energy coming off this one. Looks like a post-workout/sparring session judging by the clothes. Hard to tell if they're coming off or going on, but she certainly appears to be teasing him. :sneaky:

On the rejection/friends path, him pretending to be her boyfriend could be what leads to the solo paths or possibly even a 2nd chance at the threesome. We know that on those paths, regardless of who you speak to in Ep 5, they both do have feelings for him, so by pretending to be Maya's boyfriend this could really stir up her feelings for him and make Josy jealous. So either they split up because of it and they tell him it's because of that, or they realise that because they both want him they want to try for the throuple again.

Would be interesting if you can still get this scene even if you didn't go see her and she asks why you didn't show up to which you can answer with a truth, half-truth, or a lie, and if you lie it will come back to bite you later, such is the way of DPC. :devilish:

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I think for that one its not a matter of the affinity or dik/chick parameter, at the start of the club derek ask something to the MC so the options are dik or chick, you need to go for the dik choice to get strippers dances and get to fuk envy.
The "party without limits" choice? I chose that.
That ones real straight forward. When the mc speaks with her the first time, Derek chimes in with some joke about getting his dick signed, the mc needs to tell him to go check out another girl, then fork over $$$$ to get a dance from her. Now if the mc is going to have anal sex with her, he needs to be a DIK, otherwise he can only get a blow job. Either way she signs mc's cock.
I did tell Derek to go elsewhere. The conversation continues and all choices aside from "leave" are greyed out.
Couple of quick questions
when talking to envy where does it block the option for you?
do you have the 4 $s?
and did you laugh at dereks joke or get rid of him?
- When I get 3 choices - "ask to get cock signed" / "ask for private dance" / "leave" - first two are greyed out
- I told Derek to go elsewhere
- I have 6$

edit: solved it. You had to talk with one of the guys on the left (Tommy or Rusty). For some reason the game told me it'd end free roam... I did that anyway, free roam wasn't ended, and he gave me cash to spend on strippers. That enabled greyed out options.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On the rejection/friends path, him pretending to be her boyfriend could be what leads to the solo paths or possibly even a 2nd chance at the threesome. We know that on those paths, regardless of who you speak to in Ep 5, they both do have feelings for him, so by pretending to be Maya's boyfriend this could really stir up her feelings for him and make Josy jealous. So either they split up because of it and they tell him it's because of that, or they realise that because they both want him they want to try for the throuple again.

now you are really too optimistic ... ;) :ROFLMAO:

I don't think DPC wants to take back the twist of the first season, which at this point practically any player could re-enter the triple. and I repeat that asking a refused MC to pretend to be her boyfriend would reach a new peak of sadism

I still don't like the choice, but if it does happen, I agree that it is very likely to lead to a breakup

and absolutely it is very likely that the future of Maya and Josy passes from this test, depending on how they get there and how they get out.

So we're going to touch Jill's right breast :HideThePain:

with the elbowo_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes