DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's not a simple explanation, it's a convoluted one. If anything in your scenario Chad should be more aware he's cheating on Sage, since he's actively trying to hide whatever he's doing from her specifically.

Chad says he isn't cheating, no riders about with a girl in his statement. The simple explanation is either he isn't cheating with anyone or he's lying & is cheating with another woman.

If Chad isn't cheating then the problem is squaring the previous evidence: in the absence of any clues it's unknowable at this stage. I'm fine with waiting to find out rather than inventing explanations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If Chad's cheating with a woman, I can think of lots of other reasons to keep it under the radar: she's married, she's faculty, she's friend/family of Sage etc. All fit the available evidence better than Chad is gay. All of them are still baseless speculation however, so pointless.

Depends, if you knew of and accepted your partners screwing around then obviously that's not cheating, that's an open relationship of some variety when there's mutual agreement. Pretty sure Sage didn't give Chad that leeway, so pitchforks for any cheating bitches she can track down (if they even exist).
It would make more sense that Chad would deny having an affair, if it was a with a man. Chad being gay would be his biggest secret, the one he's most of afraid of revealing.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
No. it's ASS time, since it is extra long animation, MC will use both hand and grab Jill's ass, and squeezing it, may be, just may be, a playful slap at one of her ass cheek as a bonus. :cool:
Nonono... You can't just slap Jill's ass. She does not quite get the concept of spanking in relation to sex (yet).
First you will have to show her more spanking of Sally :love:in DnG sessions, until she begs you to do the same to her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No. it's ASS time, since it is extra long animation, MC will use both hand and grab Jill's ass, and squeezing it, may be, just may be, a playful slap at one of her ass cheek as a bonus. :cool:

I think you give a slap on Jill's ass she will report you for assault with various aggravating circumstances ...

she doesn't seem like an agile girl ...

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
As has been mentioned, Mel could have been using earbuds while on the treadmill or she could've got off it when she got Chad's call; the way Chad asks if the other person liked the panties he sent suggests a conversation that was just beginning rather than one which had been going on for a while.
Because that's totally the kind of conversation to have in a room full of people. According to Sage Chad was gone for a while, while Mel was still in the locker room when the MC arrived. The conversation wasn't beginning at all.
It's not apparently incomprehensible, you just don't agree with it.

The major branch that people complained about initially (prior to the Quinn library sex scene) was the M&J library decision. Right before the girls tell the mc "yes" or "no", they quietly talk to each other. Now if the mc is a CHICK, Maya feels a stronger connection to him (if he does end up with them and goes with Maya when Josy is taking her luggage to the dorm room, Maya confides in him that she feels comfortable with him because he's like a girl - due to his CHICK affinity). If he's not a CHICK, Maya wouldn't feel that connection and the deals off. It's the subtle difference that sways Maya's opinion. It's a big, risky step to enter into such a relationship, especially for a girl who up until recently thought she was gay. Being a DIK is a deal breaker.

You either accept that explanation, or you don't, and that's purely a matter of opinion, but I don't think it's fair to say it's incomprehensible...
The intention is clear, the execution not so much. Speaking of personality doesn't do much if the MC has the exact same interactions in both routes. It should be more specific and told to the player, a DIK MC can't console her properly or is locked out of meaningful interactions which are the ones that make the difference. Done this way it feels like a random lock because reasons.

Reactions: ename144

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because that's totally the kind of conversation to have in a room full of people. According to Sage Chad was gone for a while, while Mel was still in the locker room when the MC arrived. The conversation wasn't beginning at all.
In a gym, which would have loud music playing and the only person neaby being Sarah who seems like she knows already.

I'm not saying it is her, I'm just pointing out that it's not impossible for it to be as some seem to believe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I don't believe that's accurate. The restaurant deal has nothing to do with it. But you have to be playing on a PC (this scene is not available on other platforms for some reason).
Yeah I'm playing on a PC, my Dik status is on the Dik end (+6) but I'm a neutral on the major choice scale, I don't know which one is more important but I'm guessing that's my problem. Thanks

Mar 9, 2019
Does the first free roam of episode 6 (DIK Mansion) have money scattered around anywhere? I'm trying to unlock the following Sarah scene, but I only have $. I'm playing this path without minigames so...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
at that point what we say to Derek should also come into play, if we still have feelings for either or nothing.

the complaints of the girls that Mc did not expose himself will be judged in Nuremberg by a jury of their equal

in my opinion it should be decisive what we said to Derek (otherwise it would have been a useless segment)

MC cannot leave Maya in trouble, so if Maya will ask him to be her fake boyfriend, Mc will do it (to the delight of many players)

so if we told Derek that we still care about Maya, being her fake boyfriend could bring us closer to her, if instead we said we were interested in Josy, herjealousy and possibly her bad mood towards Maya, who puts her aside again because of her father, will be determined
My guess is that if Maya, Josy, and MC get surprised by Maya's Father then Maya is just going to blurt out that MC is her boyfriend, putting him on the spot and adding a further complication to his other relationship's. It may even be a Major choice.

While I agree with your theory about DPC intentionally writing Maya as unlikable, I also note that he always shield's her from another character unloading on her over her shit. So no choice to help her or not without that extra guilt of revealing her right in front of her Father.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In a gym, which would have loud music playing and the only person neaby being Sarah who seems like she knows already.

I'm not saying it is her, I'm just pointing out that it's not impossible for it to be as some seem to believe.
It's not impossible, but by the same reasoning we could make a case for Sarah.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My guess is that if Maya, Josy, and MC get surprised by Maya's Father then Maya is just going to blurt out that MC is her boyfriend, putting him on the spot and adding a further complication to his other relationship's. It may even be a Major choice.

While I agree with your theory about DPC intentionally writing Maya as unlikable, I also note that he always shield's her from another character unloading on her over her shit. So no choice to help her or not without that extra guilt of revealing her right in front of her Father.
I believe if Maya's father sees Josy the damage is done, he should recognize her

maybe in some ways it would be better if Mc pretend to be Josy's boyfriend, this maybe would reassure Maya's father more

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I see a potential ep 6 Jill/Sage fork in the road happening with Bella in ep. 7. Bella is becoming more infatuated with MC even if she doesn't necessarily want to be. I can see her popping by the DIK mansion unannounced with a hint of happy smile(!?!) on her face (perhaps to initiate a date or to ask MC to join her for yoga) only to see MC and girl X (Sage?) in flagrante delicto or just after. She knows MC is dating around yes, but actually seeing him with another LI right after she swallowed the love juice may trigger her past feelings of abandonment even more. Cue her creepy music and rising heartbeat sound.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I believe if Maya's father sees Josy the damage is done, he should recognize her

maybe in some ways it would be better if Mc pretend to be Josy's boyfriend, this maybe would reassure Maya's father more
Storywise, yes I agree. But I'm talking about the way DPC would write it. How much flack do you think he has received in forum's over constantly throwing the MC together with M&J? And given the way he has reacted to criticism in the past, this would be classic DPC. I'm imagining this to be the episode 7 opening scene, then the rest of the episode MC deals with the fallout of being Maya's 'boyfriend'

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Chad has never been in to Sage. In the flashback at the beginning of episode 5 he was already blowing her off (Sage was just too love struck or something to see it - look at the poor innocent face, idolizing that beefcake...)

View attachment 920831
View attachment 920832
And look at Chad's face. He is perpetually tormented. He never looks happy.

During the fight they have just before the MC comes around to teach Sage some more guitar, Sage complains that it's about time Chad started getting more physical with her, right after he gives her a peck on the forehead.

View attachment 920847

She's not saying, "how come we're not physical anymore" (like what might happen when you start to fall out of love with someone), she's saying it's about time they "start" getting more physical. That means, in the 3 years(?) of their relationship, how physical has it even got? Certainly sounds like there hasn't been any sex.

Also, earlier in their argument she accuses him of only paying attention to her in front of other people:
View attachment 920858

These are all major flags (not wild speculation) that he's batting for the other team. His relationship with her is all for show (to hide his true sexual orientation), and once they are in private she's just his friend, and he doesn't deserve her.

Yes the perfumed undergarments do pose a difficulty in assisting to explain all this, but I can't fucking answer everything! :rolleyes:
I agree with the theory here, also Sage is so fucking hot it hurts.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
I'm was thinking that Maya's father arranged her to be living without a roommate to began with... it would explain how he got a key to the room.

But Josy being assigned to the room leaves a big gaping hole in that theory.
Some seem to forget that when Josy knocked on the door she had no idea it was going to be Maya that opened it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes