Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018

View attachment 921161
Alright forget dating and everything else relationship wise. The girl I would most like to fuck is Sage hands down hottest most outrageously sexy girl in the game. (I mean all of them are hot, datable and fuckable but this one ✔ all boxes) if we ranked them as datable she would be close to the top.

Reactions: SomboSteel

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not impossible, but by the same reasoning we could make a case for Sarah.
Yes and if people were saying it can't possibly be Sarah based on her being in the gym during the phonecall I would make the exact same arguement ;)

Thing is, I don't care that much, it's not like learning the identity of Chad's side piece will have a major effect on the overall story.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This song would be perfect in this game, the problem is copyright, but it would look incredibly good. If one day I find a suitable scene, maybe I will edit it with the song

Reactions: Mistrophera

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Alright forget dating and everything else relationship wise. The girl I would most like to fuck is Sage hands down hottest most outrageously sexy girl in the game. (I mean all of them are hot, datable and fuckable but this one ✔ all boxes) if we ranked them as datable she would be close to the top.
I do have a thing for red heads... being one will make me over look a lot of other boxes.
I'm hoping that we see more of the redhead that checked out the MC outside the clubs... have we ever figured out who she is?

screenshot0019.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes and if people were saying it can't possibly be Sarah based on her being in the gym during the phonecall I would make the exact same arguement ;)

Thing is, I don't care that much, it's not like learning the identity of Chad's side piece will have a major effect on the overall story.
I said Sarah the same way I could have said Arieth. We know they know something, but that's pretty much it. We have more evidence aganist Mel than for her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My guess is that if Maya, Josy, and MC get surprised by Maya's Father then Maya is just going to blurt out that MC is her boyfriend, putting him on the spot and adding a further complication to his other relationship's. It may even be a Major choice.

While I agree with your theory about DPC intentionally writing Maya as unlikable, I also note that he always shield's her from another character unloading on her over her shit. So no choice to help her or not without that extra guilt of revealing her right in front of her Father.
If DPC were "intentionally writing Maya as unlikeable", then why is it that people like her? :ROFLMAO: Quinn has a lot of fans too, yet she's got so much going on with her that should definitely be seen as "unlikeable".

None of the girls are written as "unlikeable", they're written with flaws and weaknesses which is what people have, but there's something for people to like with all of them, and that includes Maya and Quinn.

Storywise, yes I agree. But I'm talking about the way DPC would write it. How much flack do you think he has received in forum's over constantly throwing the MC together with M&J? And given the way he has reacted to criticism in the past, this would be classic DPC. I'm imagining this to be the episode 7 opening scene, then the rest of the episode MC deals with the fallout of being Maya's 'boyfriend'
How much do you think DPC doesn't care? He's immune to criticism, or at least silences it, so if M&J have to be a feature of the MC's life even if he's not involved with them anymore, then what's they're going to be.

I do have a thing for red heads... being one will make me over look a lot of other boxes.
I'm hoping that we see more of the redhead that checked out the MC outside the clubs... have we ever figured out who she is?

View attachment 921635
Leah from Acting Lessons.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Storywise, yes I agree. But I'm talking about the way DPC would write it. How much flack do you think he has received in forum's over constantly throwing the MC together with M&J? And given the way he has reacted to criticism in the past, this would be classic DPC. I'm imagining this to be the episode 7 opening scene, then the rest of the episode MC deals with the fallout of being Maya's 'boyfriend'
if MC will be the fake boyfriend of any of the two girls (who are just his friends) it will be a disaster from the point of view of the storm of hate, then it always depends on how it is written, but I would say justified

in this case, the preference expressed to Derek must be taken into account. because if he is the fake boy of his chosen one, the story must go one way, if the other must necessarily vary with a path of jealousy.

I don't like it philosophically as a solution, passing homosexuality (bisexuality if Maya decides in the meantime) as something to hide is a 90s movie stuff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If DPC were "intentionally writing Maya as unlikeable", then why is it that people like her? :ROFLMAO: Quinn has a lot of fans too, yet she's got so much going on with her that should definitely be seen as "unlikeable".
there are people who believe COVID is related to 5g antennas, there may be people who like Maya's behavior (Maya's character is a different thing):p ;) :ROFLMAO:

this is more likely to be scenario and a start for separate plot for Josy path specially on DIK affinity
i think so, it is a solution that I do not like but if it led to that I would like it

Reactions: anonymoussposter

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope... not Leah from AL.
I know that was a theory but not even remotely close in looks.
Well, since these are essentially different worlds, I guess this the BaDIK universe's version of Leah. ;)

Also, she's not that different. This is probably like an updated model of Leah and what she would look like if DPC were making AL now.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
I don't like it philosophically as a solution, passing homosexuality (bisexuality if Maya decides in the meantime) as something to hide is a 90s movie stuff
Not sure what decade you are living in but it is still very much something that is hidden from family... especially so called religious ones.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not sure what decade you are living in but it is still very much something that is hidden from family... especially so called religious ones.
Yeah, I think a lot of people believe that hiding your sexuality, particularly in Westernised countries, stopped happening after the year 2000. :ROFLMAO: I mean, just look at sports. Statistically speaking, there's a 0% chance that every NFL player is straight, but we don't know of any openly gay NFL players because, even in today's society, you can't be gay and play football. :rolleyes:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, I think a lot of people believe that hiding your sexuality, particularly in Westernised countries, stopped happening after the year 2000. :ROFLMAO: I mean, just look at sports. Statistically speaking, there's a 0% chance that every NFL player is straight, but we don't know of any openly gay NFL players because, even in today's society, you can't be gay and play football. :rolleyes:
They Come out off the closet then are pushed to practice team or let go

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The fake boyfriend is a classic trope, but I don't think this situation is in a position to leverage it. There are two main issues.

First is that the usual use of the trope is to force two people who don't like each other to spend a lot of intimate time together. In this case, Maya and the MC are already close friends at worst and an unofficial couple at best. The act really wouldn't be that big a deal for the characters. (Indeed, it's far more likely to be a problem for players who are sick of Maya, which is a terrible situation.) I'm skeptical it would matter to Josy, either, since she would understand the reason and it's not like she couldn't see Maya and the MC anymore.

Which brings us to the second problem: the only person the ruse needs to fool is Maya's dad, and he's almost never around. So for the vast majority of the time, the MC and Maya wouldn't even need to bother acting. After all, nearly everyone at B&R has seen Maya and Josy together, and the two share several classes. If Maya's dad puts even the smallest effort into investigating Maya's daily actions, he'll learn the truth long before characters like Jill could catch wind that the MC is supposedly dating Maya now. So unless we believe that Maya's dad will not investigate what Maya has been doing recently but will (somehow) stay on campus chaperoning Maya around for weeks on end, it's not clear how the act would last longer than a single scene (at least in this episode).

In short, if the MC does pretend to be Maya's boyfriend, I think it will only be a small part of a larger subplot. It just doesn't fit the situation well enough to be a subplot on its own.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I think the simplest explanation (again assuming the Gay Chad theory) is that Chad is confused because he isn't cheating on Sage with a woman. If Sage actually knew what was going on she would have to know that. Since she doesn't mention the gay part, he doesn't understand why she is accusing him of the one thing he didn't actually do to her.
I think Chad should be in the running to get the Oscar for best male actor of 2020. The way he tells Sage straight in the face the lie that he isnt cheating on her while defending punch combinations was so perfect and believable.

screenshot0001.png

It was so believable that I think there can only be one explanation: He is one of those men that think that phone sex isnt cheating... So if in Chads head he really believes its not cheating, then hes telling the truth (believably) when he says he isnt cheating on Sage :WeSmart::WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and shazba

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
I think Chad should be in the running to get the Oscar for best male actor of 2020. The way he tells Sage straight in the face the lie that he isnt cheating on her while defending punch combinations was so perfect and believable.

View attachment 921666

It was so believable that I think there can only be one explanation: He is one of those men that think that phone sex isnt cheating... So if in Chads head he really believes its not cheating, then hes telling the truth (believably) when he says he isnt cheating on Sage :WeSmart::WeSmart:
Hey it worked for a US President so why not!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes