akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Now fanbois are going to come facepalms ready, and that is ok, but it is true. There are so many other stories being displayed here on this board that are better than BaDIK. I could care less if he ever updates it again. Ok wait, I do want a full sex sequence with Bella, then I could give a shit. :D
Peace
Why are you acting like you're the lord of truth on this? This is a completely subjective thing

The majority of people like it, but you don't, and that's fine. No one is wrong. But acting like your OPINION is somehow more valid than the ones from who enjoyed it and being disrespectful is really unnecessary and childish

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Why are you acting like you're the lord of truth on this? This is a completely subjective thing

The majority of people like it, but you don't, and that's fine. No one is wrong. But acting like your OPINION is somehow more valid than the ones from who enjoyed it and being disrespectful is really unnecessary and childish
Hello new Critic,
I often state hey it is just my opinion. I may have waited till a later post to say it this morning, but it is always just my opinion. Though- I will say that a lot of things that I have talked about previously have come to pass. Hopefully most of my dire warnings of doom in the future will not come true... At least for Bella...
Peace

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the happy ending with Bella will really be a puzzle ....

the husband has to come back,
Bella has to overcome her inner demons,
they have to solve their problems,
they have to divorce more or less officially,
MC and Bella have to deal with the problems of a teacher-student relationship, which may not be legally relevant, but from a reputation point of view I don't think the BR is happy

it's really hard to imagine a credible way for everything to fall into place.

absurdly a relationship with Cathy and even Jade would be much easier. Cathy is a free woman, so once out of the BR she would have no obstacles.

I'm worried, and I will be for at least the next 2 years ...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey bro. I am playing the latest version (compressed one). No i haven't used any mod i am just following the walkthrough (pdf). I am playing on my laptop. I usually don't bypass the mini games i like to play minigames but this one has caused an error.
I have no experience with the compressed version, but what exactly does the error say? Rather than clicking "ignore", have you tried "rollback" a few times?

If you unzip the file I've attached into your BaDIK root folder, it might help.

Reactions: You know me

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not OP.

I don't mind drama but this poorly written one, this is like one of those mediocre comedy movies from early 2000s. Game is fine but the story is very average and definitely not this masterpiece some of you make it out to be. Sure it might be better than some of the shit you see here but that's not a very high bar. Renders are good but they're inconsistent too, especially the Bella ones

This.
But they ARE teens... Duh.
No
I dislike poorly written drama. I compliment DPC where he deserves and call him out where he deserves.
As for Fanbois... if you are one, you are. No need for you to worry about me just labeling what is self evident.

See the thing is. I am a fan of BaDIK. I am not a 100% pleased fan. I love the renders. (not of the MC but everyone else). I think the story stinks. I think DPC loves useless melodrama for the sake of melodrama. I also believe the last update was a total waste of time except for the Bella scenes. He is milking his Patreon account contributors, and will not tolerate anyone being critical at all. Fact is, his story is in a highly over done trope. He has a good wingman, and Liam was the best part of AL as well. As for the rest of his writing, yeah, it sucks. He starts off with interesting snippets, and then loses himself down the rabbit hole of melodrama.
He had one job here with BaDIK- make a coming of age American Pie type comedy. That was what He said he was going to make... Instead he has, at this point, about a 25 headed hydra with no clear way to satisfy anyone, and he is starting to make cuts that do not make sense in his story. We are shit out of luck if we want to pursue anything that to a normal person would seem reasonable. He has so many holes in his plots, and now with some rumors that we won't hit 12 episodes or whatever you want to call them, it looks like he is going to crash and burn our hydra leaving us with our dick in our hand and another failed AVN like Acting Lessons.
I think I've been fairly critical with DPC on here to be a fanboy, but you call anyone who disagrees with you fanboy, even if they have legit criticism. In this post you've said the same the same thing I wrote in the post you're quoting "You don't like drama therefore bad writing" but with more words. Lots of us, myself included, have complained about some things, DnG taking too much time for little payoff and stuff. But saying that the only good thing from this episode is the Bella scene makes me thing that this is not the game for you, but that doesn't make it poorly written. I don't get where you get that this was going to be an American Pie-like drama. This game is lighter than AL, but that's it. Jill's intro has been there since the beginning.

And I would like to know what those "holes" are.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the happy ending with Bella will really be a puzzle ....

the husband has to come back,
Bella has to overcome her inner demons,
they have to solve their problems,
they have to divorce more or less officially,
MC and Bella have to deal with the problems of a teacher-student relationship, which may not be legally relevant, but from a reputation point of view I don't think the BR is happy

it's really hard to imagine a credible way for everything to fall into place.

absurdly a relationship with Cathy and even Jade would be much easier. Cathy is a free woman, so once out of the BR she would have no obstacles.

I'm worried, and I will be for at least the next 2 years ...
On top of that, Bella is just too much woman for the little mc to handle!

The only thing I don't see happening (and I think I'm in the minority here), is I don't believe Bella's husband is coming back.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On top of that, Bella is just too much woman for the little mc to handle!

The only thing I don't see happening (and I think I'm in the minority here), is I don't believe Bella's husband is coming back.
it is not strictly necessary that he returns physically, but it would facilitate
I don't think he's dead anyway, otherwise Bella would be completely crazy (or complete murderer ...)

I think an episode will end with someone coming back to Bella sooner or later
in the end the big twists have always been linked to someone who arrives more or less unexpected

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
as I've caught up on the thread and seeing discussion about Bella, while I am going the Jill/Bella route now something the MC says in his monologue thoughts or what ever you call them has me wondering something : "If I had known the real reason for her tears and to her persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help."
is this some forshadowing of something sinister? and if so is this the MC talking like this story of BADIK is from years go? just a bit confused on all of that.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Those new graphics cards may churn out renders, but they certainly don't do much for reportable numbers!
Yeah I also noticed that for the last 2 weeks he stopped giving static render numbers. Considering how much DPC has hyped himself and hyped us with the new GPU news, this is kind of strange. When he announced the speed increase, I thought the new updates will surely be faster and the bottleneck would be just manual work for DPC, and he even pointed this out in those status updates.

I was like "okay no static render numbers this time no biggy" last week but this week too, he didn't give any numbers about it. I hope he won't try to make his fanbase forget about the new GPU's that his patreon supporters helped him to get. With the amount of support he is getting, another 5-6 month update cycle should be unacceptable considering all the stuff about speed and development he said he got in the past.

Let's hope this is probably nothing and the update is developing faster than ever before. Most devs have the excuse to be slow with saying I don't get enough support, which is not the case for glorious DPC. Hope he delivers an early update thanks to these new cards and gives the fanbase an early 2011 new year gift.

as I've caught up on the thread and seeing discussion about Bella, while I am going the Jill/Bella route now something the MC says in his monologue thoughts or what ever you call them has me wondering something : "If I had known the real reason for her tears and to her persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help."
is this some forshadowing of something sinister? and if so is this the MC talking like this story of BADIK is from years go? just a bit confused on all of that.
Indeed those parts are kind of strange, they are like teasers of how crazy Bella is in the inside, and big drama is boiling in the pot, with MC stirring it more and more every update. At least that's what I think, the teasers giving clues to the players about it.

I wouldn't say MC is retelling this story like when he is 30 years old or something, just Bella thing is a teaser by the developer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is now evident that Bella has great feelings of guilt towards her husband (and it could not be otherwise)

twice she has quite strong emotional breakdowns

I don't think they are premonitions for who knows what drama, but it is a problem that Bella (possibly with MC) will have to face

however, she has already taken a step forward now, she is convinced that it is not only for a physical need that she cannot resist MC, but there is something more emotional

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Indeed those parts are kind of strange, they are like teasers of how crazy Bella is in the inside, and big drama is boiling in the pot, with MC stirring it more and more every update.

I wouldn't say MC is retelling this story like when he is 30 years old or something, just Bella thing is a teaser by the developer.
I've actually taken quite a liking to Bella, seeing her softer side really made it feel like there is a sweet caring behind those fortress walls she has around her heart, but as I've seen in old movies where the MC has a fling with an older woman, in the end they usually go back to the best friend or someone around their same age range, maybe Bella hands the MC over to Jill to be with after a night of passion or something spitballing mostly with the ideas, and if shes a crazy ax murder who goes around trying to take out the other 4 main LI's saving Jill for last, that could be fun too. I could definitely see HE'S MINE JILL! and then Jill pushes her off a cliff or something.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnyboie and Esp``

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
No
I dislike poorly written drama. I compliment DPC where he deserves and call him out where he deserves.
As for Fanbois... if you are one, you are. No need for you to worry about me just labeling what is self evident.

See the thing is. I am a fan of BaDIK. I am not a 100% pleased fan. I love the renders. (not of the MC but everyone else). I think the story stinks. I think DPC loves useless melodrama for the sake of melodrama. I also believe the last update was a total waste of time except for the Bella scenes. He is milking his Patreon account contributors, and will not tolerate anyone being critical at all. Fact is, his story is in a highly over done trope. He has a good wingman, and Liam was the best part of AL as well. As for the rest of his writing, yeah, it sucks. He starts off with interesting snippets, and then loses himself down the rabbit hole of melodrama.
He had one job here with BaDIK- make a coming of age American Pie type comedy. That was what He said he was going to make... Instead he has, at this point, about a 25 headed hydra with no clear way to satisfy anyone, and he is starting to make cuts that do not make sense in his story. We are shit out of luck if we want to pursue anything that to a normal person would seem reasonable. He has so many holes in his plots, and now with some rumors that we won't hit 12 episodes or whatever you want to call them, it looks like he is going to crash and burn our hydra leaving us with our dick in our hand and another failed AVN like Acting Lessons.
4qw3ch.jpg

I have him on ignore, best choice I've made in a while. I recommend it(y)

Peace.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
But they ARE teens... Duh.

I think I've been fairly critical with DPC on here to be a fanboy, but you call anyone who disagrees with you fanboy, even if they have legit criticism. In this post you've said the same the same thing I wrote in the post you're quoting "You don't like drama therefore bad writing" but with more words. Lots of us, myself included, have complained about some things, DnG taking too much time for little payoff and stuff. But saying that the only good thing from this episode is the Bella scene makes me thing that this is not the game for you, but that doesn't make it poorly written. I don't get where you get that this was going to be an American Pie-like drama. This game is lighter than AL, but that's it. Jill's intro has been there since the beginning.

And I would like to know what those "holes" are.
Ok Wiz,
I will just put a couple out there if that is ok, but if you like we can discuss more.
Let me reiterate I am a former Patreon supporter and I bought the game on steam when I got critical on DPC about his story and he banned me from his Patreon (still wanted my money though, but anyone would have done that)

Ok-
Things that make no sense-
M&J- pretty much that whole deal with them. Either friend or thruple. The early hyper over reaction of the MC who is fucking everything that walks but gets so upset he ghosts the girls when Josy shows up.. no good rationale for that. They "lied" oh whatever. Josy said she was cheating and he cheated with her and on her... that whole mess made no sense.

Now the reconciliation scene in the library- if they say yes, you magically can't make your meet with Jade? And you are blocked from her forever. Cathy too for that matter. No sense whatsoever.

The Milfy ladies in the bar, why would anything else matter when you are there? No good explanation.

Jill Blackmailed by Tybalt- they have no photo evidence of the MC doing anything to wreck that party (now if you are stupid enough to hit him back after his girly slap I could see him threatening police action, but you have witnesses that will testify he hit you first)

So exactly what or why would Jill worry about with Tybalt threatening the MC? There is no evidence of him doing anything wrong. Derek actually did the deed and all he did was set off the fire alarm system. His Dad apparently has somehow stolen Maya's college loan money and I am sure he can get his boy out of trouble with those ill gotten (stupidly I might add) gains.

Sage who is so paranoid she is spying on Chad, and observant enough to notice a number of those things, has some kind of blindness that she has a prostitution and drug cartel operating out of the next room in the sorority house!?!?! She is portrayed as being a much deeper thinker than our initial impression, and observant and has good taste to fuck anyone other than Chad, so how is she missing all that? The HOT Code? Bullshit. She is smarter than that. All she has to do is just listen.

Stephen Burke somehow is in charge of the scholarship program?? He is basically probably running the Cartel and our resident bad girl Quinn, who plans her moves like a chess game is just a patsy???? I don't think so...Not only that, it is a sure thing Riona is somehow going to go down with the ship as this all crashes down...

Bella- the scene waaaaaaay back in the beginning when our boy is kissing her in the library breaks to black with his, I would have called out for help bullshit.... yeah he isn't hinting that she is not going to go Leah level psycho on him... not at all....

Basically if you actually try and put together a Vin Diagram of the plot, to track it, you end up with such a mess. We are shut out of so many things just because of our "affinity" of DIK or CHIK. We are shut out of possibilities with our MILFY teachers if we choose to have an open relationship with our thruple..... We have Jill who is certainly smart, and Quinn also smart, and Sage also smart all being made out to be stooges....

It really is a matter of the way DPC is telling, or trying to tell his story. Sure, it is his right to tell it his way, but it is our right, to express our concerns and or thoughts on this.

As I have said- I am a major fan of his renders. He does some of the best in the business. His wingmen have heart. Maybe only Chris from Leap of Faith is at the same level as his wingmen. The Hellweek was pretty fun stuff, but even that had some issues. I guess that I don't make it clear enough that I like parts of what he does, I just wish he was a better writer and could actually make his plots make sense. Instead of keeping it manageable, he keeps introducing more complications to his work, and I do think he is quickly going to ratchet down the girl choices even more in very short order, unless he fluffs another episode or 4 to stretch it all out.

A lot of all of the above has been rehashed a dozen times throughout this forum's discussions. I am more than willing to be labeled as an asshole for being critical of someone who deserves it, and I accept that all his fans may not like what I say, but I will still say it, as long as he writes the crappy way he is.
Peace

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is a problem with this topic, people do not know how to respect their opinions different from yours.
If you criticize something, whether constructive or not, and it is not well accepted, you are criticized by him.
If you are a person who thinks and sees your points of view differently from others, you are again criticized.
Nobody forced to agree with anyone.
But it is disrespectful, you have your opinion and are criticized, just for thinking differently.
Even if the person doesn't agree and doesn't think like you.
If someone doesn't agree with the guy, let him express that it is his right.
Nobody doesn't have to agree, just ignore it, if it's not in your interest
I'm directing this to people who don't know how to respect, different opinions
I stopped posting because of that, in this topic precisely because of that.
At least have a good sense.
Welcome to F95 ;)

Been on the internet long?

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
No

I know we live in the opposite world where people expect story in porn and porn in Game of Thrones But people seems to forget that...
its a crowdfunded Pornstory written by a single programmer and will never be the netflix Sex Education in College,

Call me a fanboy or whatever I dont give a shit about labels but...
It may not be the porngame we needed
nor the the one we deserved
but it certainly is the only one that I cared to defend

PS - some free advice :
In case you haven't noticed there is a dedicated place to critique the shit out of this game ,
Screenshot (164)_LI.jpg
and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes