felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Bella is getting out of character. It always remains The Ice Queen, but has always had a soft spot for MC, it is no coincidence that she immediately hosted us at home, she has always been open with us, until we find out more about her past it is difficult to understand why, but to made Bella is consistent with herself, she is attracted to us and comes to meet us in small steps.

I don't think he meant that

completely out of the character of Bella, a married professor, is sleeping at the DIKs, who are a group of idiots who would take very little time to get the news out, wanting or unwilling.

and all this a few days after Cathy's scandal

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Im also curious if Aerith isnt as dumb as she seems like in the game.

Time will tell I guess.
I don't know that scene at the hot's house when she used a whole bulb of garlic rather than a clove was pretty convincing. although she may just be an excellent actress trying to get out of a really dumb prank

Reactions: Wincestman1969

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At that age you do not know what you want, that is true and I have always said it in this forum and I have been branded as ignorant for saying that a person of 18 years is not an adult mentally and less in love and with so little experience .

Regarding the other issue, you will be involved in drama with them whether you like it or not, the game is like that and surely you will have the possibility of returning with one of them in the future.
when young, people make bad decisions, but usually something is decided anyway.

Maya, I repeat, is justified in her indecision, but Josy is that in a pathological way

I'm engaged but I want to see you again
I shouldn't have called you but ok let's meet this weekend
I shouldn't have invited you but stay to "sleep" here
do you want to stay our friend? I wanted more but you didn't say anything
did you want to be more than our friend? me too but I was afraid for Maya and that's why when you finally wanted to talk to us I thought it best not to say anything

and Josy doesn't have that Maya family trauma baggage

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Maya, I repeat, is justified in her indecision, but Josy is that in a pathological way

did you want to be more than our friend? me too but I was afraid for Maya and that's why when you finally wanted to talk to us I thought it best not to say anything

Believe me, I felt the same as Josy myself when I was his age, I was with a girl and at the same time I couldn't stop seeing another, why? I don't know but I just couldn't and that's what happens to her. She loves Maya but at the same time the feelings she has for the MC cannot hide them and forget about him, in fact it is implied that she chooses Maya and not the MC so that Maya doesnt stay alone.

And the same can be said about Maya, except that she chooses Josy not because she was going to be alone but because she has known her long before and trusts her.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Believe me, I felt the same as Josy myself when I was his age, I was with a girl and at the same time I couldn't stop seeing another, why? I don't know but I just couldn't and that's what happens to her. She loves Maya but at the same time the feelings she has for the MC cannot hide them and forget about him, in fact it is implied that she chooses Maya and not the MC so that Maya doesnt stay alone.

And the same can be said about Maya, except that she chooses Josy not because she was going to be alone but because she has known her long before and trusts her.
but did you express this indecision with the girl you were dating?
Did you say "I love you, but maybe not"? are you still alive?:p:LOL:
because Josy does this, she says and contradicts, exposes herself and then hides in the same dialogue.

and not only towards MC, also with Maya she had the same behavior, so much so that Maya was convinced their story was over ...

and being a repeated behavior I think it is part of the character

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
but did you express this indecision with the girl you were dating?
Did you say "I love you, but maybe not"? are you still alive?:p:LOL:
because Josy does this, she says and contradicts, exposes herself and then hides in the same dialogue.

and not only towards MC, also with Maya she had the same behavior, so much so that Maya was convinced their story was over ...

and being a repeated behavior I think it is part of the character
Josy says that because she's scared, scared of losing both of them. If there were a woman around here, She could explain it better since that is a woman's thing, we men don't say things that way xD

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think he meant that

completely out of the character of Bella, a married professor, is sleeping at the DIKs, who are a group of idiots who would take very little time to get the news out, wanting or unwilling.

and all this a few days after Cathy's scandal
Exactly. Her sleeping with the MC is one thing, but sleeping at the frat house was completely out of character. As both an adult, and as a teacher, that was the dumbest possible thing to do. Sleeping at a frat/sorority is pretty much out of the question by the time you're 23, let alone in your 30s like Bella. And like Felice said, this is only days after the Cathy scandal. So there is no chance an intelligent, guarded woman in her 30s, would casually sleep with a student, at his frat, in a room with a tarp covering the windows, in a building destroyed and vandalized with dicks, mere hours after another teacher's career was put in jeporady because (supposedly) members of that same frat leaked pics of her to the school.

Not a chance.

Know what bothered me about Josy in the last episode? That interaction she had with the other girl at lunch in front of Maya and the MC showed a lack of character in my mind. When you have your core friends, sometimes you can't just be friends with everyone else. But when this other girl shows up, has no interest in Maya (and like I said is very dismissive of her) and barely even cares about the MC, Josy decides that she's just going to carry on a private conversation with her. That's not how you behave in a social situation. It's one thing to have a short conversation like "hey, there's a party tonight, do you want to come?" but the game gave me the impression that they chatted for an extended period of time. That is both rude to the other two people at the table, and shows a lack of social grace because she thought A) Alright to do, and B) Never noticed that it made Maya uncomfortable.

To me it was a great example of how Josy is sort of a chameleon. I don't think she's a bad person, or that she's shallow, but I don't think Josy has a very strong sense of herself. That's why I called her "generic" earlier, she just seems like this girl who is trying to be one size fits all, and will attach herself to whatever dominant personality is around her at any given time. That attitude of "I'm friends with everyone" strikes me as someone who isn't (deep) friends with anyone in actuality.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I seem to have a problem where the game wont let me skip seen text after quitting the game like it forgot I'd seen it. Is there a way to fix this as it would make replays quite annoying. Thanks in advance.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Know what bothered me about Josy in the last episode? That interaction she had with the other girl at lunch in front of Maya and the MC showed a lack of character in my mind. When you have your core friends, sometimes you can't just be friends with everyone else. But when this other girl shows up, has no interest in Maya (and like I said is very dismissive of her) and barely even cares about the MC, Josy decides that she's just going to carry on a private conversation with her. That's not how you behave in a social situation. It's one thing to have a short conversation like "hey, there's a party tonight, do you want to come?" but the game gave me the impression that they chatted for an extended period of time. That is both rude to the other two people at the table, and shows a lack of social grace because she thought A) Alright to do, and B) Never noticed that it made Maya uncomfortable.

To me it was a great example of how Josy is sort of a chameleon. I don't think she's a bad person, or that she's shallow, but I don't think Josy has a very strong sense of herself. That's why I called her "generic" earlier, she just seems like this girl who is trying to be one size fits all, and will attach herself to whatever dominant personality is around her at any given time. That attitude of "I'm friends with everyone" strikes me as someone who isn't (deep) friends with anyone in actuality.
Honestly, it's so funny in this thread sometimes to see people who just don't seem to understand women. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, so Josy ignored her girlfriend and friend/other lover to have a chat with some really bitchy girl who her girlfriend doesn't like? Yeah, because that's what women do. They are chameleons who can blend into any environment, can be all friendly with people they despise, and will get so lost in a conversation that they completely forget you're there. This isn't a major character flaw with Josy, it's her being a woman.

These kinds of things always remind me of this a Family Guy bit - .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it is now evident that Bella has great feelings of guilt towards her husband (and it could not be otherwise)
I'm going to fuck those feelings right out of her. (y)

can we fuck tommys girlfriend yet
It's coming soon and I think Tommy wants it to happen so he can focus on Quinn. Why else would he want MC to enter his private lair to stare at his naked girlfriend? Little does he know MC is taking both Quinn and Heather. Tommy is going to have to find himself a new wheelchair lady....and MC will probably steal that one too.

Sage, I love redheads and Sage also has a perfect body, in the last chapter a new side came out, more sensitive and above all more intelligent than I thought. She begins to interest me.
You sir, will go far in life, I can tell. :WeSmart:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, it's so funny in this thread sometimes to see people who just don't seem to understand women. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, so Josy ignored her girlfriend and friend/other lover to have a chat with some really bitchy girl who her girlfriend doesn't like? Yeah, because that's what women do. They are chameleons who can blend into any environment, can be all friendly with people they despise, and will get so lost in a conversation that they completely forget you're there. This isn't a major character flaw with Josy, it's her being a woman.

These kinds of things always remind me of this a Family Guy bit - .
After just making some really generic claim about all women i get the feeling you also don't understand them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
now I am kinda feeling regret for accepting the "throuple" choice I mean my initial thought was that the MC would share both Maya and Josy and honestly with what I felt like episode 6 was (and I might have said this before) Josy being Maya's cheerleader or coach, like during the "help Maya and Josy" scene with the sex she was basically helping her have sex with the MC and I'm sitting here thinking.. I guess this is sexy, but is it a tender moment? I just kinda feel confused about it, and feel like maybe the MC should have just been friends with them, and wait to see if something happens later.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After just making some really generic claim about all women i get the feeling you also don't understand them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's actually based on life experience and the women I've known in my life. I've had those moments where girlfriends start chatting with another girl for ages and forget that you're also sat at the same table twiddling your thumbs waiting for them to finish, and I've been there when they start chatting to someone I know they don't like for ages. Like this one time we were at a birthday party for an ex-GF's friend and she ended up chatting with one of her friend's friend's, who I knew she didn't like, which was followed by this genuine conversation when the other girl had left their conversation:

GF: Oh God, I can't stand her.
Me: So why did you just spend the last 15 minutes talking to her if you don't like her?
GF: Because I can't let her think I'm a bitch for ignoring her.
Me: :WaitWhat:

I've even seen the same behaviour in my sister and Mum and they've both acknowledged it to me. There's also countless studies, editorials, and books about this very subject, so if you don't have the necessary life experience, I suggest you read some of them because it's 100% a womanly trait to play these kinds of catty games with each other in secret and to put on fake smiles with people they don't like.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello, I seem to have a problem where the game wont let me skip seen text after quitting the game like it forgot I'd seen it. Is there a way to fix this as it would make replays quite annoying. Thanks in advance.
Just go to the preferences menu and check the "unseen text" option. This will allow you to skip all text, seen or unseen. Just remember to enable it again once you've caught up.

menu.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
now I am kinda feeling regret for accepting the "throuple" choice I mean my initial thought was that the MC would share both Maya and Josy and honestly with what I felt like episode 6 was (and I might have said this before) Josy being Maya's cheerleader or coach, like during the "help Maya and Josy" scene with the sex she was basically helping her have sex with the MC and I'm sitting here thinking.. I guess this is sexy, but is it a tender moment? I just kinda feel confused about it, and feel like maybe the MC should have just been friends with them, and wait to see if something happens later.
I think it is something of a tender moment because it shows the mutual trust and affection between the 3 that with Maya being so nervous about all of this, they're there to help and put her mind at ease, not just because they're doing it outdoors, but because they both want her to have a good experience with the MC. These are all new feelings for Maya, so I think it's important that Josy is there to support her through this and help her along the way because it's evident that she does want this, but her nervousness is no different than that of a virgin and Maya is essentially a virgin when it comes to straight sex so it's good that she has someone to talk to about it and guide her through it.

I don't think anyone should have expected that by being part of this throuple that the sex with them would happen easily like it does with so many other girls in this game because Maya was always going to need to be eased into it.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Team Bella all the way unless I can also get Jade, Nicole, Cathy AND Sage as a Sister-Wives kind of deal. Ideally With Bella.

I am leaning away from the thruple, but would take Maya solo. Josy was the original poster child until Jill was a late add in. I think Josy is hot. I would prefer her on her own as well. I think DPC will turn the thruple toxic.

Quinn- whore, Pimp, drug dealer and future cadaver, I do find her appealing but prefer Gaz which is the same DAZ model but more appealing. (Timestamps).
I am not a fan of Jill though. I would take her as a add on with Bella, otherwise not that enthusiastic about her.
Sage has jumped up my list dramatically as well.

But hey, welcome gingersweetgirl!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Team Bella all the way unless I can also get Jade, Nicole, Cathy AND Sage as a Sister-Wives kind of deal. Ideally With Bella.

I am leaning away from the thruple, but would take Maya solo. Josy was the original poster child until Jill was a late add in. I think Josy is hot. I would prefer her on her own as well. I think DPC will turn the thruple toxic.

Quinn- whore, Pimp, drug dealer and future cadaver, I do find her appealing but prefer Gaz which is the same DAZ model but more appealing. (Timestamps).
I am not a fan of Jill though. I would take her as a add on with Bella, otherwise not that enthusiastic about her.
Sage has jumped up my list dramatically as well.

But hey, welcome gingersweetgirl!
Gaz and Quinn same model? What?

Jade is the same model like Sharon ( Rebirth ) or Melanie.
Maya the same as Jade from AOA academy...
maybe i am wrong, show me xd

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes