Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'd say the fact that she so desperately clings to a guy when it's clear there's nothing between them is Sage's weird trait, like she feels that she needs the affirmation that comes with being in a relationship. So I'd be more concerned with her going all psycho batshit if the MC's fooling around with her but chooses someone else because that would be yet another rejection.
This. Sage's startling & off putting (imo) obsession for a guy who clearly doesn't give a fuck about her is what makes it so difficult for me to be that interested in her. If they had a healthy relationship then Sage's reaction would have made much more sense. If MC tells Sage that he's more interested in her then Quinn, she pretty much bluntly rejects him saying she's already in a non-existent :KEK: relationship. My reaction is pretty much wtf is wrong with you?

If not for that she's easily one of better girls in the game imo.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
on the subject of Bella, I know we don't know why she is why she is yet, and what the deal with her husband yet, but I heard one of the possibilities could be that she had a miscarriage possible caused by her husband or maybe the child was born and something happened, thats my best guess thats behind that locked door.
Like there is a fetus in a jar in that room? :eek:

Miscarriages are so common, I don't think that's the cause of the end of the relationship. The death of a born child, one that the parents got to know well would be more of a catalyst, but at the same time, that doesn't ring true to me either. Bella asking for forgiveness as well as saying she forgives him... That sounds more like extramarital affairs, on both of their accounts. Still, I can't shake the feeling that he is dead and she is in denial.

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband...
...which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called out for help."

We've all discussed this, but it's just way too ominous. "...called out for help" For himself, for her? Whatever the issue was, it wasn't just upsetting her, it was why she was the Ice Queen ("her persona"). That was like the only time in the game (other than the opening scene) where the mc talks retrospectively. It must be serious.

I don't want to believe she's a killer, too many shades of AL, but maybe she caught her husband cheating on her and she killed him (with the axe of course). That's why she's asking for forgiveness (for her violent action against him) and that's why she's forgiving him (for his cheating on her).

All that said though, it means she's a crazy bitch and the mc shouldn't have kissed her that night, he should have called out for help!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Don't jinx it. There's supposed to be around 20 episodes all in all right? So that means there's around 14 left. So many things could happen. I know that Acting Lessons has hurt people's feelings even though I never played it.

I swear I'm gonna come back to this thread one day when it's nearing completion, all excited and stuff to play and romance Jill, and all I'm gonna see is this thread burning with literal hellfire and probably crashing the site a few times because of something awful that has happened.
Naw
Max is 12 and Vegas is hedging towards 8-10 episodes max

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Miscarriages are so common, I don't think that's the cause of the end of the relationship. The death of a born child, one that the parents got to know well would be more of a catalyst, but at the same time, that doesn't ring true to me either. Bella asking for forgiveness as well as saying she forgives him... That sounds more like extramarital affairs, on both of their accounts. Still, I can't shake the feeling that he is dead and she is in denial.

...and to her persona...

We've all discussed this, but it's just way too ominous. "...called out for help" For himself, for her? Whatever the issue was, it wasn't just upsetting her, it was why she was the Ice Queen ("her persona"). That was like the only time in the game (other than the opening scene) where the mc talks retrospectively. It must be serious.

I don't want to believe she's a killer, too many shades of AL, but maybe she caught her husband cheating on her and she killed him (with the axe of course). That's why she's asking for forgiveness (for her violent action against him) and that's why she's forgiving him (for his cheating on her).

All that said though, it means she's a crazy bitch and the mc shouldn't have kissed her that night, he should have called out for help!
The loss of a child, unborn or born, can absolutely destroy a relationship, so that doesn't strike me as far fetched at all.

However, I agree that the line you quoted is way too ominous to be that simple. I can see the loss of a child though being a catalyst for a very dark turn for Bella. I've always taken the MC's quote of "I would have called out for help" to mean he would have called out for help for Bella- not for him. I think Bella is in a lot more troubled than even Jill knows. Jill may know the answer to "why is she troubled" but not "How troubled is she?". Jill doesn't seem to know anything about the locked room, though she seems to have an idea what would be in there. If she doesn't know about the room, then it could mean that she doesn't know just how bad off Bella is.

Also, I don't see Jill sticking around if Bella was a murder. Maybe a murderer in self defense, but that's still going down a road that I don't think DPC will take.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
16 at the absolute most imo. I'm leaning towards 12-14.
Yeah I am with you on max being 12ish. However, consider how much we are already down the pipe on isolating love interests. I am seeing us finishing in 10 if he stretches, and 8 if he is in a hurry to start a new AVN.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

...and to her persona...

Yeah, she has not killed him YET,,, She says it has been long enough and that she forgives him, and to come home-inner thoughts.... and then she goes for the mega penis.

Bella absolutely better not go Leah on us. I swear I will fly to Sweden and piss on DPC's computer if she does.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
it is not strictly necessary that he returns physically, but it would facilitate
I don't think he's dead anyway, otherwise Bella would be completely crazy (or complete murderer ...)

I think an episode will end with someone coming back to Bella sooner or later
in the end the big twists have always been linked to someone who arrives more or less unexpected
James will walk in either the morning after she gives it to the MC or during. I will put money on that. James may be the psycho killer for all we know.....

Reactions: Johnyboie

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

...and to her persona...

unless she slits her wrists or something I mean, I am now on episode 6 of my Jill/Bella playthrough and I just... I dunno, I am still trying to figure out why Bella is one of the main LI.. to have a cougar in the mix of all of the younger ladies there?
I would personally love to see her come out of her shell and smile and crack a joke once and awhile but I think this baggage is going to stick with her for a good part of the series.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

There's not a lot of specifics to report on this week. I've been working hard on dialogue/code and trying to keep a steady number of animations in the render queue.

I have posed a total of 131 animations and I also have re-worked a few episode 6 animations with a new technique I picked up.

At the moment, 94 animations for episode 7 are complete. I'm a bit unsure about the total animation count for this update, but I have several lewd scenes left to pose animations for.

I think it's safe to say that both the animation count and duration will be bigger and longer than for episode 6. For the static render count, it's too early to tell.

The episode will have a focus on both story and lewd scenes, but a bit more balanced compared to the story focused episode 6.

Poll news

The winner in this week's poll was option #4.

It will be featured in episode 7.

Right now, there's an on-going poll for a 2D wallpaper .

A final reminder for Vice Presidents and tiers above it, submit your render request before the end of December . 4 entries will be handpicked and produced for January's batch of custom renders.

Due to the holiday season, the next status update will be posted on January 1, 2021.

I will of course be working between now and then, with the exception of a few days, and you will see more posts from me before the end of the year.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
This worries me a bit. It is like he (dev) is always trying to surpass his previous updates in renders numbers.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
unless she slits her wrists or something I mean, I am now on episode 6 of my Jill/Bella playthrough and I just... I dunno, I am still trying to figure out why Bella is one of the main LI.. to have a cougar in the mix of all of the younger ladies there?
I would personally love to see her come out of her shell and smile and crack a joke once and awhile but I think this baggage is going to stick with her for a good part of the series.
...Bella is not even close to old enough to be a cougar.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Isn't that what he should be doing though? Updates should bigger, especially in the middle of the story(assuming 3 season 12 episode).
I worry that someday with this constant increment in number of renders and animations he will end up having to add another month to the development process for future updates. :unsure:
Bigger doesn't always mean better.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes