Xill

Jan 10, 2018
But the only truly healthy relationship that the MC could have at this point is with Jill.
Don't jinx it. There's supposed to be around 20 episodes all in all right? So that means there's around 14 left. So many things could happen. I know that Acting Lessons has hurt people's feelings even though I never played it.

I swear I'm gonna come back to this thread one day when it's nearing completion, all excited and stuff to play and romance Jill, and all I'm gonna see is this thread burning with literal hellfire and probably crashing the site a few times because of something awful that has happened.

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I think it is something of a tender moment because it shows the mutual trust and affection between the 3 that with Maya being so nervous about all of this, they're there to help and put her mind at ease, not just because they're doing it outdoors, but because they both want her to have a good experience with the MC. These are all new feelings for Maya, so I think it's important that Josy is there to support her through this and help her along the way because it's evident that she does want this, but her nervousness is no different than that of a virgin and Maya is essentially a virgin when it comes to straight sex so it's good that she has someone to talk to about it and guide her through it.

I don't think anyone should have expected that by being part of this throuple that the sex with them would happen easily like it does with so many other girls in this game because Maya was always going to need to be eased into it.
and now since I am doing my second run through going on the Jill/Bella path I decided to "just be friends" and coming from my main save to this it felt like a gut punch, it felt like giving up and I always play as a never give up type when I make decisions for my MCs, I think its going to be even more harsh on the Sage/DIK run through where the rejection happens, but it will be an interesting experience for sure.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
and now since I am doing my second run through going on the Jill/Bella path I decided to "just be friends" and coming from my main save to this it felt like a gut punch, it felt like giving up and I always play as a never give up type when I make decisions for my MCs, I think its going to be even more harsh on the Sage/DIK run through where the rejection happens, but it will be an interesting experience for sure.
If you play as a DIK, there will be plenty of compensation. :sneaky:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
If you play as a DIK, there will be plenty of compensation. :sneaky:
yeah I am looking forward to all the naughty stuff I didn't get to do, as they say "nice guys finish last" ...wait since we are on the subject of Sage, from the small nuggets of character development that I've seen from her, it feels like while shes rough around the edges she could be a potential good girl later on? after reading up also that shes not long for finishing school it feels like why bother?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Don't jinx it. There's supposed to be around 20 episodes all in all right? So that means there's around 14 left. So many things could happen. I know that Acting Lessons has hurt people's feelings even though I never played it.

I swear I'm gonna come back to this thread one day when it's nearing completion, all excited and stuff to play and romance Jill, and all I'm gonna see is this thread burning with literal hellfire and probably crashing the site a few times because of something awful that has happened.
Bella is the real wild card in the Acting Lessons vein. I mean, DPC could pull a fast one, but right now she's the obvious focal point for any dark turn of events.

• Sad
Reactions: Xill

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
...after reading up also that shes not long for finishing school it feels like why bother?
Because until she does finish, you'll get some of that good sex - you know, the kind you read about in magazines. The GOOD sex. The "Yes yes yes YEEESSSS!" kind of sex.

1d27deb4356cc87e4deb789825412c35.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah I am looking forward to all the naughty stuff I didn't get to do, as they say "nice guys finish last" ...wait since we are on the subject of Sage, from the small nuggets of character development that I've seen from her, it feels like while shes rough around the edges she could be a potential good girl later on? after reading up also that shes not long for finishing school it feels like why bother?
Sage is pretty serious actually. She takes her role as HOTs president seriously. She takes her relationship with Chad seriously. She takes her studies seriously. But she likes to unwind (party), and she likes sex. She's definitely not a "bad girl". She's probably the most balanced, least weird love interest in the game.

Bella - psychotically weird
Josy - vapidly weird
Maya - dramatically weird
Jill - naively weird
Sage - not weird

EDIT: And why bother? Why would you not?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sage is pretty serious actually. She takes her role as HOTs president seriously. She takes her relationship with Chad seriously. She takes her studies seriously. But she likes to unwind (party), and she likes sex. She's definitely not a "bad girl". She's probably the most balanced, least weird love interest in the game.

Josy - vapidly weird
Jill - naively weird
Sage - not weird

You know, I agree with this. She definitely is "weird" because she does have family issues, but everyone is fucked up by the time they're 20. Even though I didn't hook up with Sage, I think she probably is the most balanced character. Really, the only reason I didn't hook the MC up with her was because at the time I didn't want to add more fuel to the fire that was her and Chad's relationship. I mean, the MC was like 12 hours removed from a knock out, drag out, fight with Chad that saw Chad lose his scholarship. It didn't seem like the best idea to poke that beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Josy - vapidly weird
Jill - naively weird
Sage - not weird

I'd say the fact that she so desperately clings to a guy when it's clear there's nothing between them is Sage's weird trait, like she feels that she needs the affirmation that comes with being in a relationship. So I'd be more concerned with her going all psycho batshit if the MC's fooling around with her but chooses someone else because that would be yet another rejection.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

Josy - vapidly weird
Jill - naively weird
Sage - not weird

I should be more invested cause irl I love red heads and she is a looker, I guess I just got caught up in all the Maya/Josy drama to notice 2 very nice women 1 very sexy woman but now that I am choosing these others its slowly dawning on me that there could be potential in all of them but my gut instinct is that Maya is gonna be that girl that the MC stays with at the end of it all like those teen/college movies where the MC falls for one girl (in this case Josy) but finds out that she wasn't the right fit for her, although I am wondering how they are going to adress a solo path for Maya, if she breaks it off with Josy... my head hurts :(

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You know, I agree with this. She definitely isn't "weird" because she does have family issues, but everyone is fucked up by the time they're 20. Even though I didn't hook up with Sage, I think she probably is the most balanced character. Really, the only reason I didn't hook the MC up with her was because at the time I didn't want to add more fuel to the fire that was her and Chad's relationship. I mean, the MC was like 12 hours removed from a knock out, drag out, fight with Chad that saw Chad lose his scholarship. It didn't seem like the best idea to poke that beast.
You should definitely poke that beast. Pokemon that beast.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
well damn, I decided to follow Josy after her dad came to drop her stuff off, and the revelations about her saying I still like you but I couldnt say anything about it blah blah blah.. and I know we are controlling the outcome of an MC with an already written out story but if Josy would have pulled that shit on me I would have been like, I gave you what you wanted why are you complaining, sure you care about me but you made your bed now lie in it... with Maya.. wait ... damn thats now how I would have expectd that to go.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
well damn, I decided to follow Josy after her dad came to drop her stuff off, and the revelations about her saying I still like you but I couldnt say anything about it blah blah blah.. and I know we are controlling the outcome of an MC with an already written out story but if Josy would have pulled that shit on me I would have been like, I gave you what you wanted why are you complaining, sure you care about me but you made your bed now lie in it... with Maya.. wait ... damn thats now how I would have expectd that to go.
After playing both Maya and Josy's routes at that part of the game, I decided it was best for my MC to refuse to help them at all.

Reactions: DavDR

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Team Bella all the way unless I can also get Jade, Nicole, Cathy AND Sage as a Sister-Wives kind of deal. Ideally With Bella.
That's pretty much my preferred harem, give or take. Sage is and always will be my number one. All of the milfs are my side girls. I'm not as keen on Bella because of her exaggerated physique. If we could just do something about her head to shoulder ratio (either shrink that gigantic pumpkin head or widen her munchkin shoulders) that would help a lot.

This is the worst example, but it's evident in other scenes as well when she's not in this pose. And what the fuck is going on with her broken pinkie? She needs medical attention. Paging Dr. Kellermann. Full physical exam, stat!
s.jpg
Bruh.

:WaitWhat:o_O:confused:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Bella isn't Psychotic, she's torn. We don't actually know anything about her husband other than he's not around. Any theories brought up about why are just conjecture.

To me she's emotionally in place were part of her wants to move on with her life and other part feels guilty about it. And she's trying not to admit to herself she has feelings for the MC other than lust. And it doesn't help he's like 20 years younger than her and she's a Teacher.

Saying she's crazy is dumb.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's pretty much my preferred harem, give or take. Sage is and always will be my number one. All of the milfs are my side girls. I'm not as keen on Bella because of her exaggerated physique. If we could just do something about her head to shoulder ratio (either shrink that gigantic pumpkin head or widen her munchkin shoulders) that would help a lot.

This is the worst example, but it's evident in other scenes as well when she's not in this pose. And what the fuck is going on with her broken pinkie? She needs medical attention. Paging Dr. Kellermann. Full physical exam, stat!
View attachment 946643
Bruh.

:WaitWhat:o_O:confused:
I agree about Bella. I actually think she's quite striking in that image, but her body is like a caricature of a what a comic book artist thinks about a woman. BADIK is actually the first time I've run into a game where the dominant opinion of the fans is that big, exaggerated women, are the preference. I'm not trying to dismiss anyone's preference, but as someone that prefers a more petite female form, I find the constant attention to Bella, Jill, and Sage a bit one sided.

Reactions: Blake45666

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Unless DPC is planning some time skips, this game will likely end during the current school year.

So Sage graduating or not, doesn't really matter since she'll be here for the whole story.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
on the subject of Bella, I know we don't know why she is why she is yet, and what the deal with her husband yet, but I heard one of the possibilities could be that she had a miscarriage possible caused by her husband or maybe the child was born and something happened, thats my best guess thats behind that locked door.

Reactions: Johnyboie

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
on the subject of Bella, I know we don't know why she is why she is yet, and what the deal with her husband yet, but I heard one of the possibilities could be that she had a miscarriage possible caused by her husband or maybe the child was born and something happened, thats my best guess thats behind that locked door.
I really, really, hope not.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes