Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
so the testing phase has begun...

2 weeks to the X hour
Well, this is DPC testing the game before they give it to the beta testers which DPC usually sets aside 2 weeks for them to test it. So maybe they'll get it this week since DPC does a lot of testing as they develop the episode and might not need much time themself to test. In any case, I think we're looking at a release date of either the 16th or 23rd of April.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only bad thing about this is that it reminds me we will only have one more update this year
But think of all the ammunition this latest episode will provide for our theories! It will be glorious! :giggle:

@Holy Bacchus, you know DPC is a guy, right? I get using the non-gender specific pronouns for the users on this site since half of us are girls (maybe slightly under half), but DPC is decidedly a guy. :p

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But think of all the ammunition this latest episode will provide for our theories! It will be glorious! :giggle:
And think of how much it won't answer and we'll still have to tell people that Jill isn't the MC's aunt, Bella isn't a serial killer and doesn't keep her dead husband's body locked up in that room, Chad might be gay, and the Nerds didn't leak Cathy's picture or trash the DIK mansion. :rolleyes:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And think of how much it won't answer and we'll still have to tell people that Jill isn't the MC's aunt, Bella isn't a serial killer and doesn't keep her dead husband's body locked up in that room, Chad might be gay, and the Nerds didn't leak Cathy's picture or trach the DIK mansion. :rolleyes:
Oh fuck me sideways, if this episode answers only one theory, please let it be the Auntie Jill one!

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: dalli_x and n0cn1l

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Some of the story related branching (like whether the MC gave the Jade sex tape over to the DIKs) might be pretty serious!

DPC said there was some significant branching, which scares me that there will be a lot of mutually exclusive relationship shit happening this time around.

Hopefully it's just things like, "Fuck Quinn" or "Fuck Sage", or like "Go out on a date with Jill" or "Stay home and jerk off".

I hope we're not talking, "Dump Jill" or "Dump Sage" kinda branching! :eek:
your second example is a terrible one. first one is good, last one is ok but maybe save it for later. second one is just horrible, I might not be interested in the ending with Jill, but if choices are "Jill" and "no one" I would choose Jill every time

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
your second example is a terrible one. first one is good, last one is ok but maybe save it for later. second one is just horrible, I might not be interested in the ending with Jill, but if choices are "Jill" and "no one" I would choose Jill every time
Really? I'd rather rub one out than get blue balled by Jill yet again.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Really? I'd rather rub one out than get blue balled by Jill yet again.
Ok, I'll change it, to provide a little variety:

"Go out on a date with Jill" or "Hang out at the DIK mansion and play soggy biscuit with the guys".

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes