dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil's Hobby's:
"Like solving crosswordpuzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement." :rolleyes:

You know who likes to play with coins?:unsure:
Na...na...na....Tommy.:eek:

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.:ROFLMAO:
I just can't help it.:rolleyes:

MC: "Dad...were you popular with women growing up?"
Neil: "Hehe, I had my fair share before I met your mom. I can’t deny that."
Neil: "Some serious relationships and some...not so serious ones."
Neil: "If I could go back and give myself advice, though..."
Neil: "It would be to never second guess my gut feeling."
Neil: "...that would have saved me some...grief."
Neil: "Oh! And I would also have told myself to always use a condom."
MC: "...thanks, dad."

Judging by the look on Neil's face, he is lying. :unsure:

Neil: "No, I didn’t mean..."
Neil: "Don't mind me, son, I was just rambling."
Neil: "I must be tired tonight."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flippityflop

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
And to fully be with or understand Quinn, the MC at some point needs to enter her world, which is the world of hard drugs and junkies.

I'll wait and see what episode 7 brings before delving deeper into the darkness.
Or May be mc help out quinn to save her from her own created world.
" In the end i believe dust will suttle down and darkness will decend."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just can't help it.:rolleyes:

MC: "Dad...were you popular with women growing up?"
Neil: "Hehe, I had my fair share before I met your mom. I can’t deny that."
Neil: "Some serious relationships and some...not so serious ones."
Neil: "If I could go back and give myself advice, though..."
Neil: "It would be to never second guess my gut feeling."
Neil: "...that would have saved me some...grief."
Neil: "Oh! And I would also have told myself to always use a condom."
MC: "...thanks, dad."

Judging by the look on Neil's face, he is lying. :unsure:

Neil: "No, I didn’t mean..."
Neil: "Don't mind me, son, I was just rambling."
Neil: "I must be tired tonight."
Neil's fixation on safe sex suggests an unintended pregnancy, certainly MC's (I don't think a little-over-age Lynette wanted to become a mother straight away) but she may have pollinated other flowers too

given the ban on incest it could be any of the BR boys, Mc could have a half brother

Oh shit, the ice queen was on there? I completely missed that. Wow, that sucks if it's an indication of what's to come.
hold back enthusiasm :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil's fixation on safe sex suggests an unintended pregnancy, certainly MC's (I don't think a little-over-age Lynette wanted to become a mother straight away) but she may have pollinated other flowers too

given the ban on incest it could be any of the BR boys, Mc could have a half brother

Neil's Hobby's:
"Like solving crosswordpuzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement." :rolleyes:

Read it again. Neil had his fair share of women before Lynette. And he says if he could go back and give himself advice, one of the pieces of advice would be to use condoms. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Read it again. Neil had his fair share of women before Lynette. And he says if he could go back and give himself advice, one of the pieces of advice would be to use condoms. :unsure:
I know you are not used to it:p, but I wanted to say that this reflection of yours might make sense.:unsure:

after Lynette Neil's life has by necessity been reduced to home (for MC) and work, but before it seems obvious that he has stuck his penis into someone he regrets doing so

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone ever mentioned, that Heather may could be a Burke too?

If you are a BigDIK at the preps party - with the pink cake in the kitchen -, Heather and Tybalt are using the same expressions:
"This is so not ok..." (Tybalt at the Camila-scene, Heather at the final) which seems to me no common language use (no native speaker).

Could it may be?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The face you make when you are about to blueball the MC again. :ROFLMAO:
Awww, are your wittle balls blue MC? So sad. Well, if you'll excuse me I'm going to try on a new string bikini. Then maybe I'll go get all hot and sweaty wetty with Bella in the sauna before cooling off with a nice dip in her pool. Bella and I promised each other a full body massage too. I'm soooo looking forward to it. My body is just aching to be rubbed the right way. Too bad you have work at the senior center today. Enjoy your day! Ciao!

s.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Inb4 Warscared shows up and starts with his James, Monica and Lynette theory again which always leads to James' being MC's dad. :HideThePain:
those where Dalli_X i only provided the basis on how it could be possible, not that i created them or even believe in them! my own theory was the lynette and Jill sister died in the same car accident and the MC was born in a medical emergency where the doctors choose to save the baby over the mother!

Also in my theory the MC mother is a high class thot that got played by Stephen Burke not James! Since she got played she went to the only man that truly loved her since her family recriminated her wanton ways!

In recent times Warscared had the monopoly, although his weren't so much as crazy theories, more like fan fiction! But dalli_x definitely ensures no possible (and even impossible) theory goes without discussion. :giggle:
that is probably the best way to look at it! most of my theories are background stories that could fit the current narrative! or sociological analyses on group dynamics into the Jocks Dik´s and Hot´s to help explain where they stand in our story and how it became this way!

my most recent one was Emily the former HOT president (and Sage HOT Mother) whose mentor was Jade the feminist teacher! i mean we need to explain why 2 years ago Sage Chad and Tybalt got their fraternities presidency since they where all 1st or 2nd year students, which is highly unlikely and a board of just 3 fellows with 2 of them being a couple is also highly unlikely so probably besides Jade Stephen and Cathy Rusty father and Jill grandmother are also part of the board!

humm just remembered i need to update my DIK formation theory since i just noticed only Tommy and Rusty are DIK fathers... none of the others such as Nick JB or Jacob wanted the job? at least JB should have fought tooth and nail for Derek since they seem so alike!

As for the Mel Chad thing... i believe that Mel took the pictures that are being used to blackmail Chad and that is why she feels guilty and wants Sage to move on! her actions lead to Sage and Chad being miserable, not that they where not before since they do not seem to be so much into each other but the years of struggle must mean something!

great reference to the author indeed! i believe that game was an inspiration for at least 7 other games i have played! even BAD as drank from that fountain in a few of the themes and character creations... in a very light tone since that story was dark as shit! (and yes DPC is tamed compared to some of the games in here)!

Well man, you said you weren't Chad, who I believe is the giver, so that makes you Troy, who I assume would be the taker in that affair. :KEK:
powerbottom... learn the proper terminology he is a powerfull and independent passive element in the relationship and thus a proud powerbottom!

Neil's Hobby's:

none of those hobbies makes sense with his current living conditions! i believe that recreational chronical drug use is missing in there to explain how can someone in his job can have such a crappy house and can not afford a car or even a tv! my money is on meth! but heroin works just fine aswell!

tommy ? he looks alot like the MC! or JB? he seems like a fatter younger version of Neil!

Imagine if Neil banged Jade when they were younger and Tybalt is MC's brother. :Kappa:
that is a great twist... even better if after a while Stephen comes out and says... no problem i know the MC is not Neil son since i banged the shit out Lynette to get my revenge!

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes