godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
or he becomes a cage fighter
I've been saying all the brawler has to lead somewhere. We're running out of people to beat up at this point in the school, would make sense that MC picks up fighting to earn a little bit of cash.

Some of the story related branching (like whether the MC gave the Jade sex tape over to the DIKs) might be pretty serious!

DPC said there was some significant branching, which scares me that there will be a lot of mutually exclusive relationship shit happening this time around.

Hopefully it's just things like, "Fuck Quinn" or "Fuck Sage", or like "Go out on a date with Jill" or "Stay home and jerk off".

I hope we're not talking, "Dump Jill" or "Dump Sage" kinda branching! :eek:
Eventually we have to draw lines and drop certain relationships, but Pinkcakes as of last month is still talking 20 episodes, at the pace he's trimming we gonna be down to one real scene each episode and a dozen DNG scenes fucking dragons and what have you.

Until I get my hands on episode 7 and see the branching, I'm not gonna go cray speculating, I've been around video gamesing enough to know that developers constantly overhyped.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Still sounds better than a date with Jill. :giggle:
In all seriousness, I enjoy the Jill time. Of course if you were 100% only Jill that might be a little frustrating, but my mc's balls are far from blue (thanks to Cammy, Cathy, Nicole, Bella, Jade, Josy, Lily, Mel, Mona, Quinn, Riona, Sage and Sarah). :sneaky:

Until I get my hands on episode 7 and see the branching, I'm not gonna go cray speculating, I've been around video gamesing enough to know that developers constantly overhyped.
Hahaha, no cray speculating, hahaha, that's a good one! :ROFLMAO: Oh, you're serious... Oh. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In all seriousness, I enjoy the Jill time. Of course if you were 100% only Jill that might be a little frustrating, but my mc's balls are far from blue (thanks to Cammy, Cathy, Nicole, Bella, Jade, Josy, Lily, Mel, Mona, Quinn, Riona, Sage and Sarah). :sneaky:
Beyond all of the forced scenes with Jill, I generally stay away from her because I'm not going to deny Sage. I do have that one Jill-only playthrough but it sucks balls...something Jill isn't going do this season, if ever. :cautious:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know why and I think it's becoming a trend but whenever I read crazy theories I just automatically assume it's from dalli_x and it turns out I'm right evey single time :LOL:
In recent times Warscared had the monopoly, although his weren't so much as crazy theories, more like fan fiction! But dalli_x definitely ensures no possible (and even impossible) theory goes without discussion. :giggle:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Beyond all of the forced scenes with Jill, I generally stay away from her because I'm not going to deny Sage. I do have that one Jill-only playthrough but it sucks balls...something Jill isn't going do this season, if ever. :cautious:
I don't care about the branching. I have my saves ready (Bella-only, Sage-only, Jill-only, Josy-only (as much as possible), No one (this one is the worst, MC is friends with everyone and gets no action at all), and three Sidechick saves (Camila, Jade and Cathy).

I think the moment we will get proper Jill content will be in Season 3 (so in like a year or so :HideThePain:). What I'm hoping for next episode is some proper Bella content finally and if we get interrupted by Jill again I swear I'll steal Coinzell's tank and invade DPC's house. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Eventually we have to draw lines and drop certain relationships, but Pinkcakes as of last month is still talking 20 episodes, at the pace he's trimming we gonna be down to one real scene each episode and a dozen DNG scenes fucking dragons and what have you.
Exactly.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't care about the branching. I have my saves ready (Bella-only, Sage-only, Jill-only, Josy-only (as much as possible), No one (this one is the worst, MC is friends with everyone and gets no action at all), and three Sidechick saves (Camila, Jade and Cathy).

I think the moment we will get proper Jill content will be in Season 3 (so in like a year or so :HideThePain:). What I'm hoping for next episode is some proper Bella content finally and if we get interrupted by Jill again I swear I'll steal Coinzell's tank and invade DPC's house. :ROFLMAO:
I'm calling it now, the mc will at least get to see Jill's jugs this episode, and once those puppies are out, surely he'll be sucking on them, mc-style. :sneaky:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's kind of annoying that we have to do Girl X-only saves just to guarantee ourselves 100% of their content and a good(ish?) ending. I have to have my individual playthroughs ready now because I'm not going to start over from the beginning once I learn that in order to get a certain lewd scene, I had to have been faithful or I had to have chosen x path during episode 8 or whatever. :cautious:

I'm calling it now, the mc will at least get to see Jill's jugs this episode, and once those puppies are out, surely he'll be sucking on them, mc-style. :sneaky:
Oh, you mean monkey mouth ape lips MC? Thrilled to see that again. :rolleyes: Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If DPC uses the tit sucking or groping or whatever it was that won the poll on someone other than Jill it will be the dumbest thing ever. All of the LI's and most of the sidechicks are past that point, so using that on someone else will be a massive step back.

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's kind of annoying that we have to do Girl X-only saves just to guarantee ourselves 100% of their content and a good(ish?) ending. I have to have my individual playthroughs ready now because I'm not going to start over from the beginning once I learn that in order to get a certain lewd scene, I had to have been faithful or I had to have chosen x path during episode 8 or whatever. :cautious:
I don't mind replaying this game again at different times in different ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If DPC uses the tit sucking or groping or whatever it was that won the poll on someone other than Jill it will be the dumbest thing ever. All of the LI's and most of the sidechicks are past that point, so using that on someone else will be a massive step back.
Although I hate myself for suggesting this, but I reckon that poll was for how the MC interacts with Sally in the next DnG... I couldn't imagine the MC spanking Jill.... Who am I kidding, I'm imagining it right now.... brb

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, DPC doesn't need to draw any lines yet since it's still very early in the game's potential episode count, and I hope he doesn't. It might create issues later and the girls might get a bit jelly, but it also doesn't need to lead to big blowouts like it did in AL or like MrJet did in BARS. As long as DPC can hold off on the need to decide who you want to be in a committed relationship with until later in the game, that would be fine. After all, at the pace this game is going, barring any potential timeskips, the MC could have spent just 3 months at college by the end of the game and that seems like more than enough time to go from dating to serious relationship.

The other alternative is that just when it seems like it's geting to the committed stage, something happens to the MC that changes everyone's perception of him and he has to clear his name and/or work to rebuild those relationships. That could be a way to delay the committment until the end and potentially move the story into the next semester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Right, and most of the girls do that anyway with MC during their lewd scene's foreplay. Maybe Madame during a lapdance? But really it needs to be Jill. It would be the perfect lead in to Jill, after acting passionately at first, quickly buttoning up her blouse and saying, "too fast MC, you know we can't go further until season 3."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Right, and most of the girls do that anyway with MC during their lewd scene's foreplay. Maybe Madame during a lapdance? But really it needs to be Jill. It would be the perfect lead in to Jill, after acting passionately at first, quickly buttoning up her blouse and saying, "too fast MC, you know we can't go further until season 3."
screenshot0005.png

:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't mind replaying this game again at different times in different ways.
Well, it's not so bad now, but what I mean is wait until, say episode 15 when you find out you had to do something specific in episode 7 or you're getting locked out from butt fucking Sally, just as an example, not that I'm thinking about that for any particular reason. :sneaky: That's a lot of replaying even with skipping dialogue. I just hope, at the very end, DPC provides a feature that unlocks all lewd scenes as long as you have completed the game. Really, I wish he would do that at each season's end, but clearly that's not happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil's Hobby's:
"Like solving crosswordpuzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement." :rolleyes:

You know who likes to play with coins?:unsure:
Na...na...na....Tommy.:eek:

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.:ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, DPC doesn't need to draw any lines yet since it's still very early in the game's potential episode count, and I hope he doesn't. It might create issues later and the girls might get a bit jelly, but it also doesn't need to lead to big blowouts like it did in AL or like MrJet did in BARS. As long as DPC can hold off on the need to decide who you want to be in a committed relationship with until later in the game, that would be fine. After all, at the pace this game is going, barring any potential timeskips, the MC could have spent just 3 months at college by the end of the game and that seems like more than enough time to go from dating to serious relationship.

The other alternative is that just when it seems like it's geting to the committed stage, something happens to the MC that changes everyone's perception of him and he has to clear his name and/or work to rebuild those relationships. That could be a way to delay the committment until the end and potentially move the story into the next semester.

We seem to have had a quite a few people postulating some pretty crazy stuff in recent months, even Chip's been getting in on that as well, but at least dalli acknowledges their theories are a bit out there and takes in stride when people call them on it.
That was my point, it's to early in the game for significant branching and locking in relationships. And I said no more cray speculating but that looks to be what Pinkcakes is talking about in recent update posts.

I've seen your theory about the branching being the one big scene but it's really three little scenes, not on board with that.

The branching he's talking about is more than just his big 69 animation scene.

Also he's already drawn lines, two main girls are already locked away from those on DIK path as well as those that have no interest in a 3 wheeler.

We speculate that they can possibly come back around in solo paths but that's not confirmed, in a 20 episodes game, Pinkcakes could have already locked up two LIs as of episode 4.

Well man, you said you weren't Chad, who I believe is the giver, so that makes you Troy, who I assume would be the taker in that affair. :KEK:
Chad's dick don't work. Doubt he's giving much of anything these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes