dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At least since MC was a teenager, he has been protected from harm. :unsure:

MC: "The parents of the boy I beat up wanted to press charges against my dad for teaching me how to fight."
MC: "Luckily for me and my dad, they never did."
MC: "l was even lucky enough to not be sent to juvenile hall."

Sounds to me like funds were flowing without Neil and MC's knowledge.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If DPC uses the tit sucking or groping or whatever it was that won the poll on someone other than Jill it will be the dumbest thing ever. All of the LI's and most of the sidechicks are past that point, so using that on someone else will be a massive step back.
tit sucking will make sense only with those big titted girls... Nora, Nicole, Jade, Bella, Sage,Heather

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
none of those hobbies makes sense with his current living conditions! i believe that recreational chronical drug use is missing in there to explain how can someone in his job can have such a crappy house and can not afford a car or even a tv! my money is on meth! but heroin works just fine aswell!
Did it ever occur to you that Neil is so poor because he has to pay alimony? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also in my theory the MC mother is a high class thot that got played by Stephen Burke not James! Since she got played she went to the only man that truly loved her since her family recriminated her wanton ways!
one problem... MC had sex with Zoey, that would make her his step-sister..
Did it ever occur to you that Neil is so poor because he has to pay alimony? :unsure:
Quinn is MC's half-sister?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It can't be because MC can have sex with Quinn. That would be incest. (Half-sister)
that's why Neil can't pay child-support because the child would be genetically having a good disposition towards the MC, and Quinn is the only one

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Unless DPC can turn it into a blue balling session! ;)
he will find the way
You know that DPC can be mean. He does a time jump in EP15 and Jill's tits are hanging at knee height. :ROFLMAO:
still will prefer Arieth or KRJ
Yeah, Jill is definitely part of the big titty crew. If you think Bella is big then imagine how Jill will look when she's 35+
assumig Jill survives to be 25, there were extinguishers in the game

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really hope, in this instance, that DPC sticks to what they did in AL and leave the whole dumping/getting dumped to near the end of the game and not in the middle of it. What with this being a game about young people in college, I don't feel that there needs to be any emphasis put on serious committment with any of the LIs, at least not when the MC has only been in college for less than a month.

It is, as Jill said, "just dating" and sure, the girls might not like that he's seeing/sleeping with other people, but this is what dating is about; figuring out who is the right one for you, and that's what the MC is doing right now. So he should be allowed the time to do so and not be forced into a committed relationship this early just because DPC wants people to play it multiple times.
I don't think the MC will be "forced" to choose until near the end (though "near the end" might be several episodes, depending on just how long DPC needs to tie up all the loose ends by then). But I do think the branching is going to give us lots of possible scenes with all the various girls, of which we can only pick a few in a given run.

So in a sense the MC will have to make several smaller, soft choices that will eventually matter: if he skips all of Jill's dates, for example, the relationship with Jill will ultimately fail when the time for the final choice comes. But since there will be several opportunities between now and "near the end," no one opportunity will be a deal breaker; as long as the MC attends some minimum number of Jill dates, he will be able to commit to her. (This would also likely tie in to whether the M&J throuple falls apart.) And there will be several branching decisions in each Episode, so MCs who want to play the field will still have the freedom to do so. But it won't be possible to see all the content in a single run (barring mods, of course).

I think that's a fairly reasonable way to handle it, but I'm not sure if it's quite what you're looking for.

Ooooh! It sounds like his own internal testing rather than formal beta testing. So we aren't on the two week clock yet. Still, it's a good sign if the build is this far along already. It keeps an April 9 release in play; it's a long shot, but possible if beta testing is very smooth. But we have a very good shot at April 16, and should hit April 23 even if beta testing goes the full distance.

Almost there. Deep breaths. Just need to stay calm a little longer.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes