Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
That's because there are flags in the code for certain events. It's not just about the DIK, CHICK, and Neutral paths, there's also the M&J path, the Bella path, the Jill path, the Sage path, and all the non paths for the main LIs as well as paths that involve doing things with the side girls whilst also doing things with the main girls and much of this is connected to certain Affinity paths.
Well to clarify, how many playthroughs (currently) does it take to experience all scenes? To me those are the only paths that matter.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well to clarify, how many playthroughs (currently) does it take to experience all scenes? To me those are the only paths that matter.
without mod it takes 3

one for Maya and Josy (as CHICK so with Jill's scene)
one for Jade and Quinn

in the first one i would also go to Jill in the 6th chapter, in the second one to Sage

Then there is a scene in the sixth chapter that is different depending on whether or not you helped Maya in the scavenger hunt, so that scene alone would theoretically require a separate run.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
If you play your cards right then it's 3 at a minimum. Being with Maya and Josy, as well as being a chik can eliminated a lot of options. Only 2 if you don't care about having 100% on certain scenes.

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
alright after 2 playthroughs the only render I seem to be missing is Camilla #6 (free roam ep 4.) tried staying will all 3 options, and had one playthrough for each affinity so im not sure where it could be. If anyone knows where that render is I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
alright after 2 playthroughs the only render I seem to be missing is Camilla #6 (free roam ep 4.) tried staying will all 3 options, and had one playthrough for each affinity so im not sure where it could be. If anyone knows where that render is I would appreciate it. Thanks.
According to the walkthrough :

render.PNG

Reactions: MelonGod

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
What if Cathy's cluck, her resignation, Burke having mc/jade video and chads blackmail aren't exclusive events but part of a bigger scheme?

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
When chad was in the locker room the conversation sounded like phone sex, which character seems like they would like that? Fast-forward to the blackmail pics, what if it was pictures with said side chick? Some of the ones of arieth looked like a camara mounted on the wall, others were selfies that were on the laptop. Then you have the conversation between Cathy and jade in the bar, what was that about? Along with her resignation and the jade video. Is there a Leah among the girls?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes