Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
What happened with Sage he only has himself to blame. What happened with the Alphas he also only has himself to blame, he sought out the MC and instigated that fight.

I also don't believe he's doing anything with Melanie either. I believe both Melanie and Sarah know what's going on though.
I also don't believe he's doing anything with Melanie either. I believe both Melanie and Sarah know what's going on though. - I AM COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU HERE. *ONLY.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If she can do with mc. Then why not other student. why deny complete possibility.
Cause a guy above flat out proved Chad and Troy are an item I get impression Melanie etc may know but don't want to humiliate Sage. It's long been speculated too but it's obvious the fight was a lovers quarrel all the way back at the start of season 1.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cause a guy above flat out proved Chad and Troy are an item I get impression Melanie etc may know but don't want to humiliate Sage. It's long been speculated too but it's obvious the fight was a lovers quarrel all the way back at the start of season 1.
Maybe. DPC's used the same assets in different scenes and locations before so I'd take this with a pinch of salt for now.

You are just making things out of your point of view aren't you?
No, that's what you're doing.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
That was funny. Then how did chad and sage remain bf and gf they done physical thing right. Does doing with girl make you straight ? "While only thing you have is two boots because they are only can belong to chan and on one else."

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
That was funny. Then how did chad and sage remain bf and gf they done physical thing right. Does doing with girl make you straight ? "While only thing you have is two boots because they are only can belong to chan and on one else."
Chad wasn't banging Sage as far as we've seen since the game began (fyi she's sexually frustrated lol) he's been using the excuse that he can't get hard due to steroids. Sage even called him out saying it's a bullshit excuse to his face in a previous episode. Besides gay people have had children irl then later in life for whatever reason either fooling themselves or etc they've come out as being gay. We can only assume Chad was sleeping with Sage then for whatever reason at some point started to get turned off and became more attracted to men... Chad ain't coming out as gay due to the stigma for him as a jock.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The you must have something to add rather then just your point of view. That can clear the cathy was virgin before her her bj to mc. And she also not a home wrecker of jade.
The Chad x Troy theory actually has some evidence to speculate like the fight, limp dick, shoes etc etc but you're really pulling this one out of thin air without much to speculate on from the actual game about her sleeping with someone else. Fair enough if she said something odd to Chad or eludes to someone else but she doesn't.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Chad wasn't banging Sage as far as we've seen since the game began (fyi she's sexually frustrated lol) he's been using the excuse that he can't get hard due to steroids. Sage even called him out saying it's a bullshit excuse to his face in a previous episode. Besides gay people have had children irl then later in life for whatever reason either fooling themselves or etc they've come out as being gay. We can only assume Chad was sleeping with Sage then for whatever reason at some point started to get turned off and became more attracted to men... Chad ain't coming out as gay due to the stigma for him as a jock.
Chad wasn't banging Sage as far as we've seen since the game began (fyi she's sexually frustrated lol) - - - How can you tell that. Yeah chad used to worship sage. that is how they were bf and gf before. "Taht mean they must have done it aleat one time. other wise sage won't be carzy for sex with chad which is asked from him"
Did you see tommy banging heather . . . or quinn . . . but that mentioned .

All i am trying to say that if there is chance that chad can come out as gay then there is also a chance that, there was something going on between chad and cathy.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Feels like that could equally just be a re-use of assets.
All i am trying to say that if there is chance that chad can come out as gay then there is also a chance that, there was something going on between chad and cathy.
I mean, I don't believe this Chad + Cathy thing at all but the theory makes even less sense with you believing he's gay but for some odd reason went out of his way to do anything with Cathy, a female.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Chad wasn't banging Sage as far as we've seen since the game began (fyi she's sexually frustrated lol) - - - How can you tell that. Yeah chad used to worship sage. that is how they were bf and gf before. "Taht mean they must have done it aleat one time. other wise sage won't be carzy for sex with chad which is asked from him"
Did you see tommy banging heather . . . or quinn . . . but that mentioned .

If you think Chad used to worship sage you should play the game again

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It is possible that Cathy didn't know it was chad. But my theory is chad was being blackmailed with his conversations with cathy on swiper with the demand to break up with sage. Cathy's cluck was used to make her resign, but that didn't work because of mcs talk. But if chad came to her about himself being blackmailed after that it might of been the thing that pushed her over the edge to turn in her resignation and be in the state she was at the bar. Which would make chad be free of his "interests"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The you must have something to add rather then just your point of view. That can clear the cathy was virgin before her her bj to mc. And she also not a home wrecker of jade.
How about the simple fact that there has been absolutely nothing to suggest that Cathy has been getting any kind of sexual gratification and that's why she joined Swyper, along with the fact that if you go down that path with Cathy her reservations are as clear as day.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

It's clear from this interaction that this is a first for her and she's rightfully concerned about the problems it could cause if it got out. Someone's who's already banging a student wouldn't be quite this worked up about it.

If you think Chad used to worship sage you should play the game again
screenshot0195.png screenshot0196.png

Yep, totally "worships" her. :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I do wonder if some people are playing the same game as the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
How about the simple fact that there has been absolutely nothing to suggest that Cathy has been getting any kind of sexual gratification and that's why she joined Swyper, along with the fact that if you go down that path with Cathy her reservations are as clear as day.

View attachment 1110758 View attachment 1110759 View attachment 1110760 View attachment 1110761 View attachment 1110762

It's clear from this interaction that this is a first for her and she's rightfully concerned about the problems it could cause if it got out. Someone's who's already banging a student wouldn't be quite this worked up about it.

View attachment 1110765 View attachment 1110766

Yep, totally "worships" her. :ROFLMAO:

SometimeI do wonder if some people are playing the same game as the rest of us. :rolleyes:
That was sarcasm men ! ************* I HOPE YOU CAN READ THE TEXT .

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It is possible that Cathy didn't know it was chad. But my theory is chad was being blackmailed with his conversations with cathy on swiper with the demand to break up with sage. Cathy's cluck was used to make her resign, but that didn't work because of mcs talk. But if chad came to her about himself being blackmailed after that it might of been the thing that pushed her over the edge to turn in her resignation and be in the state she was at the bar. Which would make chad be free of his "interests"
Wait what?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I live and die by Occam's Razor, this is just far too many assumptions for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes