lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
So anyone have any theories on IF, when, where and how the MC will start intimacy with Heather and or Sally?
No time soon but I dont doubt it'll happen. I definitely see Heather eventually falling for a DIK MC.

That is why he said " theory ".
Discussing a theory that seems to have a 0% probability is a yikes to me dawg.

Maybe, it be a hella curveball tho.:ROFLMAO:
It definitely would. I'd happily take my lumps if it turns out to be the case.

Who Chad is being blackmailed by, who he's entangled with, who the hell is creeping outside of MC's room, who is seemingly stalking Quinn and Riona, and what's under Bella's door are the only things im interested in atm.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Heather probably likes the cheeky remarks and "dik" responses the MC gives to her. Reminds me of the flash back when she was in a wheel chair and Tommy said something rude to her, foreplay.
Absolutely, I think what happened in the jacuzzi with her, Sarah, Melanie, and a DIK MC got to her too.

DIK MC is definitely going to smash Heather at some point.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So anyone have any theories on IF, when, where and how the MC will start intimacy with Heather and or Sally?
Meh. Sally could be interesting but don't really care much for Heather. Honestly, other than Quinn, Riona, Camila, and Nicole, the only other side girl I'd be interested in is (a clean) Arieth. She is the town bike after all, so you gotta have a ride at some point. :sneaky:

(Oh, and KRJ. ;))

Who Chad is being blackmailed by, who he's entangled with, who the hell is creeping outside of MC's room, who is seemingly stalking Quinn and Riona, and what's under Bella's door are the only things im interested in atm.
Chad isn't actually being blackmailed by anyone. It's never stated by him or even suggested at any point. He simply got sent something, most likely compromising pictures like the ones Dawe received, but it's not blackmail unless he's being made to do something and here it seems he just got angry about it and, for some reason, assumed the MC was behind it.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
the only other side girl I'd be interested in is (a clean) Arieth.

Chad isn't actually being blackmailed by anyone. It's never stated by him or even suggested at any point.
Ahh okay. All I remember his confrontation with the MC where I thought he said he was being blackmailed but I haven't played that part of the game in so long my memory might be off. I don't even remember Dawe receiving anything.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Meh. Sally could be interesting but don't really care much for Heather. Honestly, other than Quinn, Riona, Camila, and Nicole, the only other side girl I'd be interested in is (a clean) Arieth. She is the town bike after all, so you gotta have a ride at some point. :sneaky:

(Oh, and KRJ. ;))

Chad isn't actually being blackmailed by anyone. It's never stated by him or even suggested at any point. He simply got sent something, most likely compromising pictures like the ones Dawe received, but it's not blackmail unless he's being made to do something and here it seems he just got angry about it and, for some reason, assumed the MC was behind it.
I mean, if your intention is to get some heavy duty crabs down there, go for it...

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah I had completely forgotten about this scene, :KEK: at Arieth sneaking out of the window

Any word on when the next version will be released? he posted something on his DPC patreon about final status episode 7.
Search posts by user N7 any time you see a patreon post.

They're also always pinned on reddit:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes