JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Fellow gentlemen, am I perhaps wilding out a tad too much when I say besides my deep desire to fuck Heather, I also crave to be balls deep inside Arieth?
While I also desire my balls to be smacking off Heather's pink asshole, I have to say HELL NO to being balls deep where Red Lobster catches the majority of their seafood.
:KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What if Cathy's cluck, her resignation, Burke having mc/jade video and chads blackmail aren't exclusive events but part of a bigger scheme?
Well, since one of those is optional, probably not. Wouldn't make sense to tie something major in the story to something that's optional.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Since you guys were talking about the whole Chad drama let me show you something that I bet no one else noticed:BootyTime:

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

...spotted in Troy's room:PogChamp:

View attachment 1109675 View attachment 1109676

Unless dpc is deliberately trying to fool us, now we know that Chad and Troy are definitely connected and that was even before MC arrives since the shoes were already there on the first evening.

View attachment 1109693
Wow, good catch.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
While I also desire my balls to be smacking off Heather's pink asshole, I have to say HELL NO to being balls deep where Red Lobster catches the majority of their seafood.
:KEK:
I must agree, that last choice seens like an unhealthy relief, gotta go prepared with an hazmat suit and about 3 condoms just to make sure no contaminants take home down there...

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
When chad was in the locker room the conversation sounded like phone sex, which character seems like they would like that? Fast-forward to the blackmail pics, what if it was pictures with said side chick? Some of the ones of arieth looked like a camara mounted on the wall, others were selfies that were on the laptop. Then you have the conversation between Cathy and jade in the bar, what was that about? Along with her resignation and the jade video. Is there a Leah among the girls?
There is sure was something going on between Chad and cathy. Remember chad was physically distant to sage so he was to cahty to because of the thing he taking.
" I also point out when cathy and rusty about to meet for his (Rusty punishment) punishment chad try to say hi to cathy which she ignores."
"She also takes chad side when jill file complain against chad for assaulting mc."
"That might be cathy on phone with chad when mc record chad. There is higher chances for it."

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
There is sure was something going on between Chad and cathy. Remember chad was physically distant to sage so he was to cahty to because of the thing he taking.
" I also point out when cathy and rusty about to meet for his (Rusty punishment) punishment chad try to say hi to cathy which she ignores."
"She also takes chad side when jill file complain against chad for assaulting mc."
"That might be cathy on phone with chad when mc record chad. There is higher chances for it."
Would seem an odd pairing considering her entire reasoning for being on Swyper.

Reactions: ename144

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Even though I'm still strongly on board the Gay Chad train, I'm willing to entertain this theory as slightly plausible.

Reactions: MelonGod

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I can also accept that but mc fucked chad life for good (his gf, his possiable gf and his position at campus ).
What happened with Sage he only has himself to blame. What happened with the Alphas he also only has himself to blame, he sought out the MC and instigated that fight.

I also don't believe he's doing anything with Melanie either. I believe both Melanie and Sarah know what's going on though.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Doesm't that represent she also have experience in that situation ? it goes both ways men !
Im not seeing how that wording indicates experience. The wording seems to indicate reluctance because its taboo and her follow-up wording seems to cement that its something she hadn't done before for that same reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes