Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There's a terminal script to hide the unactivated windows watermark. You can use task scheduler to make it run on start up.
It says it's activated when I check it in properties, but it's been like this after one of those damn updates like months ago.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Maybe this is a party at the HOTs to repair relations between the DIKs and the HOTs
I like this idea, never considered that. It's a good suggestion, though to have the DIKs over to their place to hang out for a bit as a change, and a "peace offering".

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Does anybody have reliable info on the number of exclusive paths in the game? The karma bar would make you believe that there's two (Chick/Dik) but from my playthroughs it feels like there are invisible flags or there's an actual Neutral path as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anybody have reliable info on the number of exclusive paths in the game? The karma bar would make you believe that there's two (Chick/Dik) but from my playthroughs it feels like there are invisible flags or there's an actual Neutral path as well.
That's because there are flags in the code for certain events. It's not just about the DIK, CHICK, and Neutral paths, there's also the M&J path, the Bella path, the Jill path, the Sage path, and all the non paths for the main LIs as well as paths that involve doing things with the side girls whilst also doing things with the main girls and much of this is connected to certain Affinity paths.

So it's really a mix of multiple different choices and directions and hard to say right now how these variations will affect things in the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes