Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any word on when the next version will be released? he posted something on his DPC patreon about final status episode 7.
He's started testing it himself then when he's done he'll send it to the beta testers.

Best guesstimate is April 16th or 23rd, but DPC wont officially announce the date until the week of release.

I mean, if your intention is to get some heavy duty crabs down there, go for it...
I did say "clean". If you're on the FWB path with Sage then the MC will tell her to tell Arieth to get herself checked, so maybe she'll get it sorted on that path and then it's all system go, baby! :cool:

Reactions: leproso0413

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
He's started testing it himself then when he's done he'll send it to the beta testers.

Best guesstimate is April 16th or 23rd, but DPC wont officially announce the date until the week of release.

I did say "clean". If you're on the FWB path with Sage then the MC will tell her to tell Arieth to get herself checked, so maybe she'll get it sorted on that path and then it's all system go, baby! :cool:
The hope and dream lives on, lets just hope she doesn't fall off the wagon soon after the clean up, who knows what else she got down there, lets hope that my first impression of her disappears from my mind because lets just say it was less than pleasant, but hope shall never die.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Mc could just tell her "I'm into this really kinky stuff that involves some cream and a lil comb":ROFLMAO:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Make sure you don't have the mod installed, then you'll see that you can't get all the girls in a single playthrough.
Yup, already did a clean up, did it because chances are that one code might conflict with the other that shouldn't be there and cause errors down the line, gonna stick with the CHICK path first, then will go for DIK path, doesn't seen like there is a NEUTRAL path seeing as some relations conflict with others as per the walkthrough scene guide.
So M&J, B&J and Sage only at the moment i guess.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Meh. Sally could be interesting but don't really care much for Heather. Honestly, other than Quinn, Riona, Camila, and Nicole, the only other side girl I'd be interested in is (a clean) Arieth. She is the town bike after all, so you gotta have a ride at some point. :sneaky:

(Oh, and KRJ. ;))
I can get behind KRJ (Pun definitely intended) but as for Arieth....

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
boys, it's 2 am and lots of big word theories were just spouted out so I'm a bit confused but the highest maintenance LI(of all types) would obviously be Quinn that lady is crazy in a very questionable (but good :BootyTime:) way.
Crazy doesn't necessarily mean high maintenance though. The meds can be kinda pricey but it seems she self medicates so win-win?

You want proof that Chad is gay.
If he wanted to push his fingers into a woman, he wouldn't need to wet his finger. :rolleyes: :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Yes.

Just rip into this fucking thread and tear it apart.

Props on the Cannibal Corpse, sir. Don't see many Death Metal fans around here.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Funny that even when you wore sunglass, She knew you peek, and -rp :ROFLMAO:. at this point she "like you a lot", so should have no negative effect at all:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-03-29 04-46-40-18.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, apologies in advance for those that don't like my quoting marathons, but here goes:

If she can do with mc. Then why not other student. why deny complete possibility.
Im not seeing how that wording indicates experience. The wording seems to indicate reluctance because its taboo and her follow-up wording seems to cement that its something she hadn't done before for that same reason.
You are just making things out of your point of view aren't you?
The you must have something to add rather then just your point of view. That can clear the cathy was virgin before her her bj to mc. And she also not a home wrecker of jade.
air enough if she said something odd to Chad or eludes to someone else but she does
Chad wasn't banging Sage as far as we've seen since the game began (fyi she's sexually frustrated lol) - - - How can you tell that. Yeah chad used to worship sage. that is how they were bf and gf before. "Taht mean they must have done it aleat one time. other wise sage won't be carzy for sex with chad which is asked from him"
Did you see tommy banging heather . . . or quinn . . . but that mentioned .

All i am trying to say that if there is chance that chad can come out as gay then there is also a chance that, there was something going on between chad and cathy.
If you think Chad used to worship sage you should play the game again
How about the simple fact that there has been absolutely nothing to suggest that Cathy has been getting any kind of sexual gratification and that's why she joined Swyper, along with the fact that if you go down that path with Cathy her reservations are as clear as day.

View attachment 1110758 View attachment 1110759 View attachment 1110760 View attachment 1110761 View attachment 1110762

It's clear from this interaction that this is a first for her and she's rightfully concerned about the problems it could cause if it got out. Someone's who's already banging a student wouldn't be quite this worked up about it.

View attachment 1110765 View attachment 1110766

Yep, totally "worships" her. :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I do wonder if some people are playing the same game as the rest of us. :rolleyes:
There is a pile of evidence indicating Chad may be gay (the only spanner in the works of that theory is the underwear component - and it's a big spanner), but look at these posts to get the gist:

Chad is gay
Chad never loved Sage
Chad and Troy forever!

There is also a fair amount of evidence that Cathy is sexually frustrated.

• In episode 3 we get a huge insight into her mind. A lot of her dialogue in that episode is actually her thinking to herself, and it's all about sex. But it's about imagining sex, fantasizing, and not feeling confident in herself.
  • This continues into episode 4, and then in episode 5, after the "Cathy Cluck", she ends up giving the MC a blowjob using a trick she "picked up on the internet" (not from previous experience).
  • Just prior to the blowjob, she admits talking face-to-face is quite liberating. That realization indicates she hasn't hooked up with anyone else from her online sexting.
  • Her hesitance with doing something sexual with a student indicates she hasn't had a relationship with a student before. You only hesitate and question a choice the first time, once you've broken that barrier it's always easier the next time around (like serial killing, the first one is always the scariest, but it gets so much easier after that).
And now the kicker:

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that there is any kind of relationship between Chad and Cathy.

It's fine to come up with wild, speculative scenarios that are inspired purely by staring at your own balls for an hour, but just don't expect anyone to consider them anything but bullshit. :p

So anyone have any theories on IF, when, where and how the MC will start intimacy with Heather and or Sally?
I think DnG is your only chance of seeing Sally betray Magnar. Just look at how she adores him, and follows his commands. She's a sassy li'l cunt, beats Tybalt into submission, treats the MC like shit, but when Magnar speaks, she obeys. No, I'm sorry, she will not betray her king! :eek:

I think something is going to happen with the MC and Heather though, she's slowly warming up to him, but she only responds positively to the DIK MC.

• In the scene where the MC discovers Heather on the lounge and covers her with a blanket and she goes off about him molesting her; if the MC has DIK affinity he'll tell Heather off for being a bitch, and she apologies. She then goes off to her room to masturbate.
  • Now if the MC doesn't have DIK affinity, he gets all but hurt, Heather calls him a pervert and then she doesn't go off to masturbate.
  • So she wasn't feeling horny when she woke up, she only went off to masturbate because of the the DIK MC. A significant difference.
  • Also, in the DIK mansion, if the MC doesn't share what he knows regarding the "Cathy Cluck" with Heather, telling her he doesn't want to start rumors, she responds that rumors spread fast, otherwise how would she know he's "packing a footlong". Like why would she say that unless she's thinking about it...
  • Of course she still plays coy, that whole sauna scene with Mel and Sarah, Heather couldn't even contain herself and started masturbating right in front of everyone.
It's coming. MC and Heather will be cumming too. :sneaky:

It is possible that Cathy didn't know it was chad. But my theory is chad was being blackmailed with his conversations with cathy on swiper with the demand to break up with sage. Cathy's cluck was used to make her resign, but that didn't work because of mcs talk. But if chad came to her about himself being blackmailed after that it might of been the thing that pushed her over the edge to turn in her resignation and be in the state she was at the bar. Which would make chad be free of his "interests"
Chad isn't actually being blackmailed by anyone. It's never stated by him or even suggested at any point. He simply got sent something, most likely compromising pictures like the ones Dawe received, but it's not blackmail unless he's being made to do something and here it seems he just got angry about it and, for some reason, assumed the MC was behind it.
Ahh okay. All I remember his confrontation with the MC where I thought he said he was being blackmailed but I haven't played that part of the game in so long my memory might be off. I don't even remember Dawe receiving anything.
When chad attacks the MC, his words to him are:

Chad: "You fucking asshole!"​
Chad: "You think you can blackmail me!?"​

Then he cries like a little bitch.

So even if we don't know the details of the blackmail, Chad obviously believes it to be. :cool:

Funny that even when you wore sunglass, She knew you peek, and -rp :ROFLMAO:. at this point she "like you a lot", so should have no negative effect at all:cool:
View attachment 1110980
I dunno... putting your hands down a girls pants (or up her skirt) for a quick bit of clit diddling can be exciting (depending on the girl of course - even Maya enjoyed that in the library scene and she's as "Chick" as they come), but staring up a girls skirt? That seems juvenile or "dirty old man" behavior to me.

Personally I've never seen the excitement of getting a flash of a girls underwear. Hands on is where it's at. :sneaky:

Is that a ball sack I see? :unsure:
And then you look at this face...
View attachment 1110990

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The look on her face, it looks like she's taking a dump... ;)

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
OK, apologies in advance for those that don't like my quoting marathons, but here goes:

There is a pile of evidence indicating Chad may be gay (the only spanner in the works of that theory is the underwear component - and it's a big spanner), but look at these posts to get the gist:

Chad is gay
Chad never loved Sage
Chad and Troy forever!

There is also a fair amount of evidence that Cathy is sexually frustrated.

• In episode 3 we get a huge insight into her mind. A lot of her dialogue in that episode is actually her thinking to herself, and it's all about sex. But it's about imagining sex, fantasizing, and not feeling confident in herself.
  • This continues into episode 4, and then in episode 5, after the "Cathy Cluck", she ends up giving the MC a blowjob using a trick she "picked up on the internet" (not from previous experience).
  • Just prior to the blowjob, she admits talking face-to-face is quite liberating. That realization indicates she hasn't hooked up with anyone else from her online sexting.
  • Her hesitance with doing something sexual with a student indicates she hasn't had a relationship with a student before. You only hesitate and question a choice the first time, once you've broken that barrier it's always easier the next time around (like serial killing, the first one is always the scariest, but it gets so much easier after that).
And now the kicker:

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that there is any kind of relationship between Chad and Cathy.

It's fine to come up with wild, speculative scenarios that are inspired purely by staring at your own balls for an hour, but just don't expect anyone to consider them anything but bullshit. :rolleyes:

I think DnG is your only chance of seeing Sally betray Magnar. Just look at how she adores him, and follows his commands. She's a sassy li'l cunt, beats Tybalt into submission, treats the MC like shit, but when Magnar speaks, she obeys. No, I'm sorry, she will not betray her king! :eek:

I think something is going to happen with the MC and Heather though, she's slowly warming up to him, but she only responds positively to the DIK MC.

• In the scene where the MC discovers Heather on the lounge and covers her with a blanket and she goes off about him molesting her; if the MC has DIK affinity he'll tell Heather off for being a bitch, and she apologies. She then goes off to her room to masturbate.
  • Now if the MC doesn't have DIK affinity, he gets all but hurt, Heather calls him a pervert and then she doesn't go off to masturbate.
  • So she wasn't feeling horny when she woke up, she only went off to masturbate because of the the DIK MC. A significant difference.
  • Also, in the DIK mansion, if the MC doesn't share what he knows regarding the "Cathy Cluck" with Heather, telling her he doesn't want to start rumors, she responds that rumors spread fast, otherwise how would she know he's "packing a footlong". Like why would she say that unless she's thinking about it...
  • Of course she still plays coy, that whole sauna scene with Mel and Sarah, Heather couldn't even contain herself and started masturbating right in front of everyone.
It's coming. MC and Heather will be cumming too. :sneaky:

When chad attacks the MC, his words to him are:

Chad: "You fucking asshole!"​
Chad: "You think you can blackmail me!?"​

Then he cries like a little bitch.

So even if we don't know the details of the blackmail, Chad obviously believes it to be. :cool:

I dunno... putting your hands down a girls pants (or up her skirt) for a quick bit of clit diddling can be exciting (depending on the girl of course - even Maya enjoyed that in the library scene and she's as "Chick" as they come), but staring up a girls skirt? That seems juvenile or "dirty old man" behavior to me.

Personally I've never seen the excitement of getting a flash of a girls underwear. Hands on is where it's at. :sneaky:

The look on her face, it looks like she's taking a dump... ;)
This is true, i could be wrong and I'm connecting dots that won't be a pathway. But hey thats what theories are for and sometimes their wrong, sometimes there right. Pieces to the puzzle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Chad isn't actually being blackmailed by anyone. It's never stated by him or even suggested at any point. He simply got sent something, most likely compromising pictures like the ones Dawe received, but it's not blackmail unless he's being made to do something and here it seems he just got angry about it and, for some reason, assumed the MC was behind it.
Didn't Chad's pictures come with a message like "wouldn't it be bad if these got out" or something? Thats where the blackmail thing is coming from.

EDIT: The message was "Is this the secret you're hiding?". There's an implied threat of being exposed there. Not exactly blackmail, since there's no demands, but thats why Chad thinks he's being blackmailed.

Reactions: johndoe19

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That leaves Arieth and Elena as the only HOTs MC won’t ever bang.
I'm thinking here if DPC is gonna be a real asshole about this and put the possible Heather sex scene as a choice between her and spending time with a LI in a critical situation, or there will be serious consequences because of it. She's like the forbidden fruit and i bet he knows that at least a part of the fanbase wants to bang her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That leaves Arieth and Elena as the only HOTs MC won’t ever bang.
Arieth will clear her crabs - Sage said she'd have a word:

Sage: ""What can I say? She likes sex. It's probably only a matter of time before she goes after you."​
mc: "Haha, I saw her on Swyper."​
Sage: ""Uh oh... Haha, better strap in."​
mc: "That's a hard pass...for reasons."​
Sage: ""What reasons?"​
mc: "I shouldn't say. I don't like how rumors travel fast around here."​
Sage: ""I know, right!? It's crazy."​
Sage: ""Hey, I won't force you to tell what it is, but I wouldn't spread it further."​
mc: "Ok... She's got crabs."​
Sage: ""Crabs? Are you sure?"​
mc: "Well...some DIKs who've been with her recently also got it and they're positive they got it from her."​
mc: "I tried warning her on Swyper, but she's pretty hard to talk to."​
Sage: ""I'll try to hint it somehow... I'll be vague."​
mc: "I don't think she understands vague. I think you need to be blunt."​
Sage: ""Haha... Let me handle it."​

So there you have it, Arieth will be good to go in no time.

Plus Elena is definitely open for a threeway, just not sure if she'd go for another guy in the mix, but she's definitely down for another girl - during the HOTs movie night:

JohnBoy@DIKJB: "Sarah for a blowjob, Riona for anal and Camila and Elena for a threesome."​
Elena@CuteButt: "I'll try to talk to Camila later, but she's shaking her head."​

"CuteButt"? Sorry Elena, I always pick you for the ugliest butt. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes