felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Related to this situation around Bella and James.

In that whole story, it’s a little weird that Jill doesn’t mention to MC anything about Bella and James relationship. I know Jill told MC that he should respect Bella’s privacy, but given that Jill is her friend and that she noticed the closeness between MC and Bella I would expect her to say at least something if the situation is so serious.
Unless Jill knows nothing about it too, which is a little weird again considering the two of them are very good friends.
Basically Jill doesn't know that Mc may or may not have a romantic interest in Bella, so it's basically none of MC's business.

Then it depends on what this "secret" is and if Jill really knows it.

Surely Jill knows about the problems between Bella and her husband, but it's not certain that she really knows the cause of them.
After MC tells her about the locked room, Jill goes to check it, as if she wasn't quite sure what was supposed to be there. she probably has suspicions but I don't think she's sure.

Reactions: dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well, like I said, I don't see there being a reason Cathy was the one that this was done to other than the lack of other characters in the story this could cause a problem for. This feels like another thing where people are looking too deeply to find an answer for why it was Cathy when it's just as simple as there not being that many characters for DPC to choose from.
That could very well be but it would seem kind of odd considering there are definitely people who dislike Jade.
See: Roberts, Isabella

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think Jill does know what happened, but she doesn't feel like it's her place to tell the MC and she'd be right about that. Whatever the story is between Bella and James and whether Jill was involved in it, it's up to Bella to decide if/when she wants to tell the MC.
This I agree with but I do think the MC would at last ask her if she knows. I mean, he is, at least on one route, trying to get into her pants. It might help him to know why he is being cockblocked by the person whose pants into which he is trying to get.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This I agree with but I do think the MC would at last ask her if she knows. I mean, he is, at least on one route, trying to get into her pants. It might help him to know why he is being cockblocked by the person whose pants into which he is trying to get.
He did ask her in Ep 5 and she shot him down:

screenshot0200.png screenshot0201.png screenshot0202.png screenshot0203.png screenshot0204.png screenshot0205.png screenshot0206.png screenshot0207.png screenshot0208.png screenshot0209.png screenshot0210.png screenshot0211.png

Also, parts of this exchange feel like they reinforce the Bella/Jill theory, like the way Jill fumbles when the MC asks her about James, to her saying she "can't do this to her", and then that line about "I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't". Remember that the previous night Bella said "I thought we had understanding" in likely reference to not talking about something that happened before, so this would tie with why Jill can't tell him things she shouldn't since she and Bella agreed not to talk about it, but that whole line sounds like Jill is worried about the MC judging something harshly and if that something were to be her and Bella once making out/getting intimate, she may feel that he might reject her and Bella if he found they did something like that.

Reactions: chociar666

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think Jill does know what happened, but she doesn't feel like it's her place to tell the MC and she'd be right about that. Whatever the story is between Bella and James and whether Jill was involved in it, it's up to Bella to decide if/when she wants to tell the MC.
it could also lead to the MC discovering that the path towards Bella heart is free for him to ram it in! Girls play tricks like that! So if Jill is interested in the MC she is cleaning the house to try and lock him up!

I mean she knows the MC so if its fixable and the MC being such a white knight she can probably conclude that the less he knows the better are her chances!
Because come on how much time would the MC spend with Bella more then he already does if she needs help going to therapy and then the decompressing times where you go for ice cream afterwards? Jill is a dumb Inbreed but far more cunning then what people give her credit for! Even the Tybalt problem is probably her playing on the MC white Knight nature to get a response out of him, cunning cunning raccoon eyes!

She already met Josy and probably bleed her dry for information (that he is a responsible and effective worker at least)!

So she is reading the battle terrain and accessing her "opponents" and using her assets! Since the MC does not seem to value money and she is not willing to give it up so easily she is fishing for all the advantages she can get! Tybalt is probably just another asset she can play to outsmart the MC into action!

Also the image you showed where she is surprised you where in her room! jealousy much? Put out or get out racoon!

Basically Jill doesn't know that Mc may or may not have a romantic interest in Bella, so it's basically none of MC's business.

Then it depends on what this "secret" is and if Jill really knows it.

Surely Jill knows about the problems between Bella and her husband, but it's not certain that she really knows the cause of them.
After MC tells her about the locked room, Jill goes to check it, as if she wasn't quite sure what was supposed to be there. she probably has suspicions but I don't think she's sure.
the room only became locked after the 1st MC visit! so its either her waifupillow her sybian or personal shit that would create issues in her relationship with the MC such as she already being a mother or her ex-husband being a navy seal (you know the typical shit that makes men run for the hills)!

That could very well be but it would seem kind of odd considering there are definitely people who dislike Jade.
See: Roberts, Isabella
but why? Jade as the wealthiest husband... her position is higher in the college! There is nothing about Bella that can threaten Jade, that is why she is ok with a threesome!

Try and get your girl to set up a threesome with a girl that is more beautifull (or she assumes she is... because women ...) then she is and see her freak out! If its with a fatty or ugly no problem, just do not come inside of the fattie!

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
He did ask her in Ep 5 and she shot him down:

View attachment 1136413 View attachment 1136414 View attachment 1136415 View attachment 1136416 View attachment 1136417 View attachment 1136418 View attachment 1136419 View attachment 1136420 View attachment 1136421 View attachment 1136422 View attachment 1136423 View attachment 1136424

Also, parts of this exchange feel like they reinforce the Bella/Jill theory, like the way Jill fumbles when the MC asks her about James, to her saying she "can't do this to her", and then that line about "I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't". Remember that the previous night Bella said "I thought we had understanding" in likely reference to not talking about something that happened before, so this would tie with why Jill can't tell him things she shouldn't since she and Bella agreed not to talk about it, but that whole line sounds like Jill is worried about the MC judging something harshly and if that something were to be her and Bella once making out/getting intimate, she may feel that he might reject her and Bella if he found they did something like that.
Or Bella, Jill, and James getting intimate. Or James getting intimate with Jill and Bella finding out. All of that makes perfect sense.

What makes no sense is I've played this game over and over and over and have never gotten that scene.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or Bella, Jill, and James getting intimate. Or James getting intimate with Jill and Bella finding out. All of that makes perfect sense.

What makes no sense is I've played this game over and over and over and have never gotten that scene.
Jill's a virgin, so that's a 'no' on any involvement of James with Jill.

As for not getting that scene, the only way I could that happening is if you didn't click on the picture in Bella's room or check under the locked door before ending the free-roam, or you don't have a good enough relationship with Bella and Jill.

Reactions: kazaf

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
yeah i agree jill is sneaky squirrel hiding her nuts of info on the mc. and while i dont believe she knows all of bellas secrets. she does know some things the mc does not. aside from her intel fishing, i believe she suffers from florence nitingale syndrome, always looking for a broken male she can nurse back to health. she enjoyed herself immensely when mc got beatup by chad, it opened the door for her. so giving hints on bella and her husband, may jepordize her chancxe at a continued relationship with mc. keeping bellas secret to herself is a win win for her. cuz mc will continue to ask her bout it now and in the future if curiosity gets the better of him, putting mc in her presence again.

additionally her friendship with josey is another intel fishing miussion. where she discovers mc is white knight, and suffers from haveing to rescue females when theyre in trouble. this pushes the whole debated romantic breakup picnic.

its plausible she tries to secure his interest before the actual, im breaking up with you lines are spoken.
i suspect its possible jill will later leak tybalts blackmail. or tell mc herself, in hopes of getting her sought after white knight to rescue her, and they live happily ever after ending.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
the real problem will come when jill discovers bellas is doing the MC , catfight ensues, and jill becomes a very sore loser. her plans trashed. and her commitment to tybalts blackmail. turns her into a bitter stalker. women scorned are crazy bitches. and crazy bitches in DPC's world tend to burn down houses with thier competition still inside!
(quoteing acting lessons here)

• Angry
Reactions: KingDick77

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

As for not getting that scene, the only way I could that happening is if you didn't click on the picture in Bella's room or check under the locked door before ending the free-roam, or you don't have a good enough relationship with Bella and Jill.
If James cheated with another woman, currently we don't have a whole bunch of women storywise thats in play right now, Unless it was a student thats still currently attending, the only other ones we know about right now is Cathy, jade, the madam, and nora. Now of those we know Nora is no stranger to meeting guys that are close to her age(mc was try everything once). If that's it and if her character comes back around this chapter it could be a way to give us some more information, as well as a possible catalyst in the Bella mental state part. (say like try the "date" with Bella again, since mc ruined it the first time and hell weeks over now and nora happens to be there)

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
but why? Jade as the wealthiest husband... her position is higher in the college! There is nothing about Bella that can threaten Jade, that is why she is ok with a threesome!

Try and get your girl to set up a threesome with a girl that is more beautifull (or she assumes she is... because women ...) then she is and see her freak out! If its with a fatty or ugly no problem, just do not come inside of the fattie!
We don't know that Jade has a wealthier husband. We know Steven works as a school administrator. We know Bella's husband left her a huge home she didn't pay for on a non-tenured professor's salary. We can probably assume Jade and Steven together earn more than Bella does alone. That seems logical. We can also assume that the school counselor who is running around doing threesomes is more likely to have enemies than the prude librarian or the shy junior math professor.

We also don't know that Jade has a higher position in the college. They are both professors. Neither has been labeled as a department chair or anything that would give one seniority over the other, and even if one had been they are in different departments. A gender studies chair has no pull over a math professor.

Context matters, so here's mine. I now something about being a junior professor. I was one. I know something about being a tenured professor. I am one. I know something about being a school administrator. I am one. And I know something about being a girl. I am one. I will tell you from personal experience that setting up a to girl one guy threesome is not difficult, especially if the girl is bisexual or bi-curious. Setting one up with two guys is harder.

As for having nothing to threaten Jade ... her and Steven aren't getting along and you know he has incriminating photos of Jade and other faculty or students in compromising positions. You can probably assume she has the same type of photos of Steven. It's unlikely they would throw each other under a bus professionally. But you can be damn sure someone there would throw Jade under a bus. Isabella did not appreciate being involved in that threesome and she seems to blame Jade more than she does Steven. She told the MC she doesn't like Jade. She told the MC she does like Cathy.

It's entirely possible that Bacchus is correct in that I'm making too much of this but the photo of Cathy is from the sauna and so it would be impossible for no one to know who took it. The options as to who took it are limited.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

You can do a lot of things and still be a virgin.

Yea, I'm probably screwing something up there. I'll have to go back and play it over with more focus on Bella and Jill.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This thread is overcome every day more and more, one day Isabella is a virgin because she never had sex with James, the next day Sage never had sex with Chad (Virgin) The next day Quinn never prostituted herself only with the MC (Possibly she is virgin) , and another day Jill is a virgin, this game should be called Virgin Paradise

Well everyone lives in their reality

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If James cheated with another woman, currently we don't have a whole bunch of women storywise thats in play right now, Unless it was a student thats still currently attending, the only other ones we know about right now is Cathy, jade, the madam, and nora. Now of those we know Nora is no stranger to meeting guys that are close to her age(mc was try everything once). If that's it and if her character comes back around this chapter it could be a way to give us some more information, as well as a possible catalyst in the Bella mental state part. (say like try the "date" with Bella again, since mc ruined it the first time and hell weeks over now and nora happens to be there)
Why would it have to be someone we know? It could just be some random woman we'll never see or know the name of and that's all that's necessary.

You can do a lot of things and still be a virgin.
Jill's a shy, inexperienced, introvert who blushes at the mere sight of a cock. She won't have done anything beyond kissing, and even that she won't have done with James.

This thread is overcome every day more and more, one day Isabella is a virgin because she never had sex with James, the next day Sage never had sex with Chad (Virgin) The next day Quinn never prostituted herself only with the MC (Possibly she is virgin) , and another day Jill is a virgin, this game should be called Virgin Paradise

There's little chance Bella or Sage are virgins, but the chance of Jill being a virgin are very, very high.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021

in this thread evidence is required for non-virginity issues, but everything else?...... not required, speculation permissible, lol.

to be frank, its a catch 22, you cant prove thier a virgin. but you can prove theyre not. so until otherwise proven by a line of text, or an in game screenshot...... chad and tybalt will remain virgins.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes