felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So who's the baddest bitch for you? Quinn, Jill or Josy? I already know your answer, but I just want to hear you say it. :devilish:
I turn the question around

Assuming we want our MC to be as much of a son of a bitch as possible: should he keep courting Jill (who is a gold mine) or waste his time with problem girls who will at best bring him trouble?

a really DIK MC, apart from the sex that he has trouble finding at BR, what should he do with the other 4 LIs? Maya and Josy dump him directly, but also with the other 2 what interest should he have?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
So who's the baddest bitch for you? Quinn, Jill or Josy? I already know your answer, but I just want to hear you say it. :devilish:
Honestly, Quinns outer exterior is the only "bad bitch" about her. Its her mask she puts on to keep everyone out. Except ti doesn't work with mc, try as she might he still breaks through that wall.

Reactions: Razrback16

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I turn the question around

Assuming we want our MC to be as much of a son of a bitch as possible: should he keep courting Jill (who is a gold mine) or waste his time with problem girls who will at best bring him trouble?

a really DIK MC, apart from the sex that he has trouble finding at BR, what should he do with the other 4 LIs? Maya and Josy dump him directly, but also with the other 2 what interest should he have?
Full DIK MC would go for the money that Jill could offer. Isabella is tougher, because a DIK MC has no real reason for going for it other than just tapping that ass.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
One thing that you're off on is Bella's house. It was actually her parents' house and she inherited it, so James has no say or claim to it at all.
That's not exactly what I meant. When you're married everything is common property. So, unless he's dead he left her the house. It's a joint asset. That's why women end up with it a lot in divorces even when the man was the primary borrower.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:ROFLMAO:I won't give you the satisfaction:devilish:. so I would say someone you wouldn't expect:ROFLMAO:

She might be the only one who you can Spank during sex. the sound is great, if only her ass cheek would stars look red after each slap :devilish:
I think MC also spanks Camila during the Prep party scene. And rightfully so, that ass is amazing. Latina Goddess for a reason. :cool::devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I won't give you the satisfaction:devilish:. so I would say someone you wouldn't expect:ROFLMAO:

She might be the only one who you can Spank during sex. the sound is great, if only her ass cheek would stars look red after each slap :devilish:
In my opinion, Sara is absolutely the most bitchy of the HOTs, ironic, unabashed, ready for anything.

Melanie still shows she has feelings, Sara has no distractions

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's not exactly what I meant. When you're married everything is common property. So, unless he's dead he left her the house. It's a joint asset. That's why women end up with it a lot in divorces even when the man was the primary borrower.
Eh, you're not exactly correct. Inheritance usually is not a subject to equal distribution, so it's not considered a marital property. It's a separate property, belonging solely on the person who inherited it. So by law, James has absolutely no claim for her house.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In my opinion, Sara is absolutely the most bitchy of the HOTs, ironic, unabashed, ready for anything.

Melanie still shows she has feelings, Sara has no distractions
I think if you were to look for the most bitchy it would probably be Heather. She's got a real arrogant/superiority complex thing going on. She's a snooty bitch. Doesn't talk to maggots, remember? Unless it benefits her interests in some way.

Sarah is a party girl who knows what she wants, I don't see her as bitchy.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes