drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Why would it have to be someone we know? It could just be some random woman we'll never see or know the name of and that's all that's necessary.
True, it's not nessairy, but if it is, it maximizes impact to that story arc. And possibly causes problems if mc slept with her too.(choices matter)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We don't know that Jade has a wealthier husband. We know Steven works as a school administrator. We know Bella's husband left her a huge home she didn't pay for on a non-tenured professor's salary. We can probably assume Jade and Steven together earn more than Bella does alone. That seems logical. We can also assume that the school counselor who is running around doing threesomes is more likely to have enemies than the prude librarian or the shy junior math professor.

We also don't know that Jade has a higher position in the college. They are both professors. Neither has been labeled as a department chair or anything that would give one seniority over the other, and even if one had been they are in different departments. A gender studies chair has no pull over a math professor.

Context matters, so here's mine. I now something about being a junior professor. I was one. I know something about being a tenured professor. I am one. I know something about being a school administrator. I am one. And I know something about being a girl. I am one. I will tell you from personal experience that setting up a to girl one guy threesome is not difficult, especially if the girl is bisexual or bi-curious. Setting one up with two guys is harder.

As for having nothing to threaten Jade ... her and Steven aren't getting along and you know he has incriminating photos of Jade and other faculty or students in compromising positions. You can probably assume she has the same type of photos of Steven. It's unlikely they would throw each other under a bus professionally. But you can be damn sure someone there would throw Jade under a bus. Isabella did not appreciate being involved in that threesome and she seems to blame Jade more than she does Steven. She told the MC she doesn't like Jade. She told the MC she does like Cathy.

It's entirely possible that Bacchus is correct in that I'm making too much of this but the photo of Cathy is from the sauna and so it would be impossible for no one to know who took it. The options as to who took it are limited.
One thing that you're off on is Bella's house. It was actually her parents' house and she inherited it, so James has no say or claim to it at all.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Inb4 you get beheaded by the Jill stans for implying she's not a virgin. It was nice knowing you, Croissant. :cry:
I already have a past with them :ROFLMAO:

I just cast the bait (not my fault if they fall again)

This was my third post in the thread this thread has corrupted me
Jill is materia for wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah my first message how to forget it :cry:

GOTY first time playing and dude this is a Epic like Milfy City quality btw i love Maya

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that Thong slip always gets me :love:. She know exactly what she's doing, if anything, in ep6 the emotional manipulation should be a sign to everyone:devilish:
It makes me bite that thong and take it off :love:, It worries me is episode 7 with that title, I do not want to think anything bad about who will show his true face :cry:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Always I see this image it seems that she is thinking that she misses sucking 5 dicks at the same time
View attachment 1136516
I guess shazba 's right

If the photographer does his duty Jill is aesthetically a cut above the rest, best photo vs. best photo.

Then luckily there are the "not photoshopped" renders where she looks like a 50 year old lifted up

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why would it have to be someone we know? It could just be some random woman we'll never see or know the name of and that's all that's necessary.
because the world of BADIK is very small and it is difficult for two random people not to have something or someone in common.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how long usually for beta testing? any estimated release date from the goats here?
Usually takes around 1-2 weeks for beta testing and the estimated date is still the 23rd, although the beta testers apparently encountered a big and "annoying" bug according to DPC, so it could push the release back to the 30th depending on how much work is required to fix it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how so ? did i miss a status update? :unsure:
DPC apparently said this on Discord recently:
So I tried to find some news about the beta testing in his discord since that got talked about here, but the only thing I could find was DPC saying: "[Two beta testers] already saved your asses from two big fuckups of mine so far. Can't believe I missed them, but annoyingly big." .

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes