ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
damn time zone that always makes us talk in delay....:(

chapter 4 forces you to be interested in Maya and Josy, otherwise you would have to conclude that MC is crazy and playing a game whose protagonist is crazy would be of little interest to me. then unfortunately the ending forces you, in case you are interested in the other LIs, to become Gandhi and just want to remain friends with the two girls (following your heart with the courage given by alcohol)

Sage in theory was good for polygame routes, but the speech about the rebound guy tells you that in theory it's not good for MC, so even there if you want to play a good story you have to be faithful to her, or at the most you have to arrive a virgin at the seventh chapter and at that point accept her proposal:LOL:

Bella's story also improves a lot if you follow it exclusively from the beginning, the fourth allows you to go beyond the issue of sexual abuse, and then from the sixth onwards she takes the initiative, so it sweeps away those feelings of guilt

you're right that the fact that Bella leaves MC if she discovers his affair with Cathe works as a wake-up call and it's also consistent with Bella's character, who basically is happy to find an excuse to end a sentimental story anyway very complicated.

But at the same time that moment (and even more if there isn't one) how intolerably hypocritical does it become if MC is also in a relationship with Jill? a relationship that Bella knows about.
Bella then going to ask you out on a real date at a time when Jill can't because she's stuck "for MC's sake" in Tybalt's blackmail. an admirable example of betrayal behind the back of the best friend.
I think even Bella would admit she shouldn't be involved with an MC involved with Jill. Why she doesn't call things off over that is debatable, but probably just comes down to human weakness.

I do think the Cathy situation is a little different, though, because Bella's objection isn't that the MC was fooling around. Her objection is that the MC doesn't know what he wants and thus probably isn't taking a relationship with Bella any more seriously. In essence, pursuing both Cathy and Bella makes it look like the MC just has a fetish for older women.

The MC pursuing Jill - an attractive girl his own age - is a lot easier to view as compatible with the MC wanting a genuine relationship. Thus, while Bella is torn up over it, in the end she has just as much right to compete for the MC's affection as Jill does. Whereas with Cathy, Bella feels like there's no real affection to compete for and thus opts out.

This certainly fits with her monologue on adultery in Episode 6 (and her confusion over feeling an attraction to the MC that is more than carnal).

So I was thinking about this recently.... Is there a reason why Quinn, regardless of MC's choices and actions, hates Maya so much from the get go and onwards?

Like, what happened on that first day where Maya talked to HOTs about pledging that made Quinn such an incredible maniac against MAya, whereas she is at most a manipulative bitch to people like Mona and Camilla? What makes Maya her absolute hatred object?

That plotline is bugging me. Any ideas?
It's not that she hates Maya, it's just that Quinn can tell from the get go that Maya is definitely not HOTs material. But she likes to toy with her (as she does with everyone). If toying with Maya so also messes with the MC, then it's a bonus for Quinn.

Also, Quinn likes the MC (more or less depending on your choices), so she likes to needle him about Maya. Regardless of whether the mc is in a relationship with Maya, Quinn thinks he is. From Quinn's perspective:
  • MC & Maya share the same dorm room,
  • Quinn, Mel and Sarah witness Maya grinding the mc, and there was definite chemisty,
  • Quinn even says she thinks Maya is the mc's "Soon-to-be girlfriend" (in episode 6 at lunch with the HOTs).
So it's not such much that Maya did something wrong, it's just she's not cut out for the sorority, and Quinn, for her own entertainment, sees how far she can push Maya.

In the sauna scene, when asked why she took so long to pledge, Ashley says she feels that if Maya can pledge, and she likes Maya, then maybe she could pledge too. Sarah answers, "HOTs are no Mayas, though. She's Quinn's toy."

Personally, I think Ashley isn't cut out to be a HOT either, so not sure why she didn't get similar treatment.
No, I think Quinn definitely hates Maya. No doubt some of it comes down to jealousy over Maya's (perceived) relationship with the MC, but I think the seed is much simpler than that: Quinn thinks Maya looks down on her.

Remember, in Episode 1 Maya said she thought the HOTs were a bunch of sluts. I'm sure she was more diplomatic when she first talked to Quinn, but no doubt some of that disdain was apparent. Maya's feminist views are pretty well known, and Sarah says she thinks Maya is a hypocrite for joining the HOTs for money.

So I think Quinn saw a chance to humiliate someone who styled herself Quinn's better. Being an asshole with her own deep-seated insecurities, Quinn grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Once it became clear that Maya was also a potential rival for the MC's affections, that just made it personal.

That's why I think it makes sense that Quinn will never accept the MC's help if he's on Maya's path: she simply cannot stand the thought of being second fiddle to someone like Maya.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think there are the solo routes and the throuple in EP7.:unsure:
The separations or not separations could happen due to pregnancies.

Throuple (Josy and Maya pregnancies)

Josy: Sex Scene 1 (no birth control pills)
MC does not have sex with Josy
Josy (no birth control pill) / Maya (possible impregnation): Sex Scene 2
MC sex could have unprotected sex with Maya
Josy (no birth control pill, possible impregnation): Sex Scene 3
MC sex could have unprotected sex with Josy

Josy Route (Josy pregnancy).

Josy (no birth control pill): Sex Scene 1
MC does not have sex with Josy

Josy (no birth control pill)/Maya: Sex Scene 2
MC does not have sex with Maya

Josy (no birth control pill): Sex Scene 3
MC sex could have unprotected sex with Josy

Maya route (Maya pregnancy)

Josy (no birth control pill): Sex Scene 1
MC has sex with Josy

Josy (birth control pill) / Maya (possible impregnation): Sex Scene 2
MC sex could have unprotected sex with Maya

Josy (birth control pill): Sex Scene 3
MC has sex with Josy
Dude, I almost had an epileptic fit reading your multicolored shits! :eek:

And i am guessing that you can't just change the line or delete it?... Not that i would know how. :0
The code should have been cleaned up before the port. I imagine DPC put those lines in there to fuck with illegal ports, but it wouldn't be difficult to fix. Unfortunately I have no inclination to resolve it; I don't even have an android device to test it on.

dude... breath! i write walltext but when you get fired up! damm!

just do like i did and sorry girls i can not handle this shit i just wanna be friends!

and then get triggered when they blame you for not trying! both of them accuse you of that!

dalli_x is on a league of his own!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and you might be correct! i just assumed Connecticut because its closer to new york!
furthermore the preps house gives an impression that they are in a very wealth gap prone state!
and caytlin had that jab about being 3-5 hours drive from NY her hometown!

also Darthmouth is not in driving distance of the sea as we see jill do with the MC!
Its also inside a town, and here i can be very wrong but it gives the impression that the college is outside of town around 10-15 minutes drive!

But as stated New hampshire could also easily work! but does Lebano (the city that houses darthmouth) as a busy city center with skyscrapers like we see when tommy and the MC go out on the town?

Because neither as claremont for that you would need to drive to Boston the nearest city with a skyline (or is it Montreal in Canada?)!

Although in your argument defense they have the north hamptons a well known rich people summer destination!

both arguments location wise are valid!
the MC dick, i know you said besides but you can not go over it!

Maya rubbed Quinn the wrong way on their 1st meeting we got hints off that the way Maya behaves as she talks and hypes herself walking the MC around i can only imagine that got Quinn gears grinding! So she decided to teach her a lesson in humility and sluttyness!

then after the cumpetition Maya has refused to participate in(and i agree its her own brother), she goes straight for the MC and that makes Q realize she fucked up when she enticed the MC on Maya, its not the sexual part that Q can easily out compete Maya but the emotions of the vulnerable Damsel and her white knight! check all her cluck interactions she is always deriding the MC by being a simp a whiteknight a sjw a snowflake!

Q let Maya under her skin and that made her do a mistake that may cost her the MC dick! its not Maya she can not forgive its her own stupidity!

we all know Quinn would always participate in the cumpeTITTIESeon and pick the MC and she would grind on him while staring down Maya, that was her plan, Maya refusing got her anger even higher! when after grinding on the MC and allowing him to "enter her" the MC still stands up to Quinn to defend Maya!

her b plan is also screwed if all else failed making her make out with an asshole like Tommy or a big dude like Jacob while Q toyed around with the MC to try and break the MC image of Maya the innocent virgin failed by the Jocks intervention! (just like the dildo game ep.4 when she finally did it)!

perhaps her revenge/blackmail of the jokes is because of that? (do remember Jacobs picture with Arieth happens in the same space where the MC is supposed to be fucking Sarah, or in my case did fuck Sarah)!

Q is a complex character but hell we know where she is coming from and that she wants the MC (and not just the MC dick, and this is the important part), that is why that "i see you" when she discovers that Sage is also competition sends shills down my spine!

the same rule can be applied to Lilly when the MC and Josy kiss, Lilly goes all out blabbering about passion showing everyone that that is what she wants!
her mother is not Q who as a sadistic trait? besides her "man" is Derek and its not like Sarah wants to fuck Derek much less lock him down!

if Ashley man was the MC i bet Sarah would be making Ashley life miserable, probably to not such an extreme point, Q is on a league of her own but still pretty sure it would be something disgusting in a sort of revenge that only girls seem to understand or have!
Sara and Mel did try pushing her in that sauna scene, if only to find where her limit is (which incidentally is fucking with an audience - such a prude is our little Ashley)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Just finished my 3rd playthrough.

I'm disappointed with the writing for MC and Sage path. Too much drama. It seems that Sage likes the MC a lot less if you're on her path, meanwhile she's gunning for you and super cool if you've turned her down previously. She's also insulting the MC if you're on her path, calling him a 'girl' for turning her down after sparring. In fact, the MC (who for me is 100% DIK) is acting not at all DIK. Almost feels like DPC mixed up DIK and Chick flags. The whole thing felt out of place.

This sucks too, because Sage used to be one of my favorites and now I kind of can't stand her if MC is on her path.

Reactions: Awry90 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just finished my 3rd playthrough.

I'm disappointed with the writing for MC and Sage path. Too much drama. It seems that Sage likes the MC a lot less if you're on her path, meanwhile she's gunning for you and super cool if you've turned her down previously. She's also insulting the MC if you're on her path, calling him a 'girl' for turning her down after sparring. In fact, the MC (who for me is 100% DIK) is acting not at all DIK. Almost feels like DPC mixed up DIK and Chick flags. The whole thing felt out of place.

This sucks too, because Sage used to be one of my favorites and now I kind of can't stand her if MC is on her path.
You're not alone there. That scene had us all scratching our heads at the mc's stupid logic. So it's ok to fuck her when she has a boyfriend, but when she breaks up, better stop fucking her... WTF!?

Hmm... Not really but actually I found a sex comic that uses Jill as their model. I is not so good but still I found it.
Here is the link.,
But I hate Jill in this one though.:cautious:
So this is where she goes when she tells the mc she's meeting friends...
So when she said, "Wow" when she caught a glimpse of the mc's cock in the shower after tennis, what she was thinking was, "Wow, he's tiny!". :eek:

joze34

May 18, 2020
Hm.. I will need some help. After this scene (mouse click) the game is closed.
Firstly I thought that is problem in the update, so I downloaded today the whole game 13.9GB :oops: and is the same result. No matter what I chose in story line - after this scene is game closed.

Should I delete some registry file of the game or what to do? I don't want to lose my saved files...

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Well it is as it is. I was here, I can assure you the vast majority of the player were Dik affinity player, who were rejected, and then they feel it as a personal insult. I guarantee you, if the library instead of rejection would lead to back to Josy and Maya room, and lead to the hottest sex ever, we would not have this conversation. :ROFLMAO:
and of course we had the massivest massive diks , who were all but hurt that how these to bitch they don't give a shit about dare to kiss behind their back.:ROFLMAO:.
You may think I'm joking but that's exactly how it went down. and it lasted for months, hell, even for a year. it dried out after the big purge and around episode 5
So basically people want to do whatever they like, never have negative consequences and get everything. At that point the game might as well play itself no ?

You're not alone there. That scene had us all scratching our heads at the mc's stupid logic. So it's ok to fuck her when she has a boyfriend, but when she breaks up, better stop fucking her... WTF!?
Looking for logic in DPC's plot is a waste of time at this point. He's decided in advance on certain story points, regardless of how little sense they make for the type of character you're playing. So the whole DIK/CHICK affinity boils down to an artificial gate for scenes/paths, with barely any impact on the actual character.
It was clear back at the end of EP3, where MC got super pissed that Josy and Maya had a previous relationship. It wasn't even behind his back, because they weren't in contact back then. He was the one dating both of them, but ends up upset about it ?!

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think even Bella would admit she shouldn't be involved with an MC involved with Jill. Why she doesn't call things off over that is debatable, but probably just comes down to human weakness.

I do think the Cathy situation is a little different, though, because Bella's objection isn't that the MC was fooling around. Her objection is that the MC doesn't know what he wants and thus probably isn't taking a relationship with Bella any more seriously. In essence, pursuing both Cathy and Bella makes it look like the MC just has a fetish for older women.

The MC pursuing Jill - an attractive girl his own age - is a lot easier to view as compatible with the MC wanting a genuine relationship. Thus, while Bella is torn up over it, in the end she has just as much right to compete for the MC's affection as Jill does. Whereas with Cathy, Bella feels like there's no real affection to compete for and thus opts out.

This certainly fits with her monologue on adultery in Episode 6 (and her confusion over feeling an attraction to the MC that is more than carnal).
at that moment the relationship between MC and Bella was really little more than a fling. It is only at the end of her evening at MC's that Bella begins to glimpse that it is not just a matter of carnal needs.

And precisely because of the doubts that Bella rightly has, she should give way to Jill, because in this way, out of understandable but pure selfishness, she's hindering her best friend's happiness, and at the same time she's keeping MC in the mix without really knowing what she wants to do with him.

And all this at a time when Jill is giving, in her own way, proof of how much she cares for MC while simultaneously being unable to strengthen their relationship.

Bella in this situation would really be the worst friend imaginable. that's why I consider it a "hole" in the plot that I'm staying away from and I think the worst possible ending will be the one where Jill discovers the affair between the two of them

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
There's a line in the code that says:

if not renpy.variant("pc"):
$ ep2_hotOpportunity = False​

Basically is you're playing it on Android, this line needs to be removed. There are a number of cases where this screws up the game.
Thanks.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
No, I think Quinn definitely hates Maya. No doubt some of it comes down to jealousy over Maya's (perceived) relationship with the MC, but I think the seed is much simpler than that: Quinn thinks Maya looks down on her.

Remember, in Episode 1 Maya said she thought the HOTs were a bunch of sluts. I'm sure she was more diplomatic when she first talked to Quinn, but no doubt some of that disdain was apparent. Maya's feminist views are pretty well known, and Sarah says she thinks Maya is a hypocrite for joining the HOTs for money.

So I think Quinn saw a chance to humiliate someone who styled herself Quinn's better. Being an asshole with her own deep-seated insecurities, Quinn grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Once it became clear that Maya was also a potential rival for the MC's affections, that just made it personal.

That's why I think it makes sense that Quinn will never accept the MC's help if he's on Maya's path: she simply cannot stand the thought of being second fiddle to someone like Maya.
Out of all the answers to my question, this actually makes the most sense. ( Not that others are complete hogwash, they all had merit) I can definitely understand Quinn sensing Maya's disdain and going all antagonist on her from the get go.

Also, timeline wise, Maya met Quinn technically earlier than MC, and the very first act they had her do was setting her on MC, in a pretty brutal way. ( ALso, that apology from Sarah, genuine it might be, made me sick. You literally used her to amuse yourselves, now you're all "I'm sorry") (I really don't like Sarah.)

So the disdain sensing angle definitely makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: ename144

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
at that moment the relationship between MC and Bella was really little more than a fling. It is only at the end of her evening at MC's that Bella begins to glimpse that it is not just a matter of carnal needs.

And precisely because of the doubts that Bella rightly has, she should give way to Jill, because in this way, out of understandable but pure selfishness, she's hindering her best friend's happiness, and at the same time she's keeping MC in the mix without really knowing what she wants to do with him.

And all this at a time when Jill is giving, in her own way, proof of how much she cares for MC while simultaneously being unable to strengthen their relationship.

Bella in this situation would really be the worst friend imaginable. that's why I consider it a "hole" in the plot that I'm staying away from and I think the worst possible ending will be the one where Jill discovers the affair between the two of them
Yep, the only way this doesn't become a plot hole is if Bella and Jill indeed have or have had some kind of romantic relationship and Bella knows Jill actually wouldn't mind sharing. I've never played AL but from all I've read in here people always say that's highly unlikely so we'll have to wait and see.

We might even get the answer in EP8, most people seem convinced that the James' drama will start in the end of the season but I would bet that DPC will actually have the drama between Bella and Jill happen first in EP8 and then bring James to the mix later in season 3.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll give you my two cents on Quinn, which I still have a half hour...

her scenes are all interesting and she's a more square character than almost all the LIs who seem to be always dominated by hormone and instinct.

but she actually has a problem, which makes her difficult to appreciate.

all the female characters tend to behave exactly the same way regardless of the relationship they have with MC when they interact with other characters: Josy will always be Jill's friend, Sage will always refuse to help Maya and then try to do it later etc..

this is of course true for Quinn too, but for her it becomes a big problem, because while with MC she shows an emotional side in all the other scenes she keeps on being an undaunted bitch, which becomes hard to explain

in the last chapter Quinn emphasized her nature as the villain of the story, but it's stupid for her to keep on giving Maya a hard time, knowing that she's still a friend of MC, it's obvious that sooner or later she'll end up clashing with him, in the same way refusing to find a meeting point with Tommy means complicating the relationship between DIKs and HOTs and a Quinn who cares about MC, and who above all doesn't gain anything from this tension would have every reason to recompose the fracture.

instead no, there's no sign of change in her, Mc in the end is just a diversion in her predetermined path to damnation, at this point it becomes really difficult to believe in her possible redemption.

Reactions: isotope

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Quick question: Can I go on a DIK affinity and have a Josy centric route? I mean, I won't get the throuple, but I can still have a beautiful path with Josy, right?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Unarguably the best of these games I've ever played (and Acting Lessons set a HIGH bar).

However, it insists on crashing the version 7.2 while talking to Josy in the MC's room (right after meeting Maya's father). No error message, just crashes to the desktop.

Reactions: zebucetiva

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Does anyone else dont trust Nick? Hes suspicious af. I mean we know for sure that there is a traitor among the DIK´s. The picture from Cathy on the laptop was posted from a DIK since only they hat access. Also the video from Jade only the DIKs know about found its way to her husband.
Now why i think Nick is the culprit:
He was acting very strange when the picture was posted in the Library. And his room was the only room in the mansion that wasnt touched.
I know its not much to go on but outside of Tommy (who loves the DIKs so he isnt the traitor for sure) he is the only DIK who is actiong very strange.
And thats why im asking if its only me or if yes do you guys have another theory?

Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hm.. I will need some help. After this scene (mouse click) the game is closed.
Firstly I thought that is problem in the update, so I downloaded today the whole game 13.9GB :oops: and is the same result. No matter what I chose in story line - after this scene is game closed.

Should I delete some registry file of the game or what to do? I don't want to lose my saved files...
Use this
Quick question: Can I go on a DIK affinity and have a Josy centric route? I mean, I won't get the throuple, but I can still have a beautiful path with Josy, right?
No

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what do you mean?

outside the trouple for now there is very little with the two girls, in the last chapter you can catch a glimpse of something but the most you can get is to steal a kiss, I don't think it's worth it

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes