Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No...t yet. You can chat with her on Swyper and she wants the D of course. Maybe after Sage tells her to shave her pubes and get some cream you can bang her but I'm not holding my breath :HideThePain:
technically... in the swypper when you talk to her....if you forget the crabs stuff and just send her the gps coordinates to Bella house... you in the middle of the night go for a piss on the downstairs bathroom where you hear windows scratching and when you look you see joker face Arieth looking in... that is the true ending of ep.5! not sure if sex happened ....

Could be Nick. And your logic here is sound.

Alternatively, these two things are swimming around in my head as well.

There's a part of me that also doesn't trust Rusty. I have this nagging curiosity if he is trying to get back in his father's good graces and has agreed to destroy the DIK's frat.

I also get why you trust Tommy. But Tommy is a drug addict who could be getting manipulated by Heather. Not entirely sure what the angle here would be, but what happened to the DIK's house, along with pointing the finger everywhere but at himself is a very drug addict thing to do.
herm it was Quinn! she has the team to pull it off and she as the opportunity! the reason is revenge against Rusty not sponsoring their lifestyle!

Coud also be Tommy in a dumb move to stop the party and prevent Josy from making out with the MC (he knows you made out with Josy on ep.1 he was watching you from behind the bushes next to the MC bicycle)
the problem with being Tommy is that Quinn fallowed him right after!
i wonder the exchange of words when we finally catch up to them Tommy is giving the nail polish excuse...
but he was already calm by then!
i can imagine a raging bull going all out on a temper tantrum on Quinn for half an hour,
where he probably said some nasty hurtful things that Q dismissed in front of him
(but probably hurt her greatly and that is why she fucked him over on the hell week party)!
probably something about her fucking Vinnie and being butthurt over the walk of shame she was showered with when leaving the DIK library!

Nick makes no to little sense imho! he is just being set up to create problems inside the DIK`s!

for that thing to work you need the photo (so someone with access to the girls bathroom at the gym)
access to the computer (Jamie´s phone being stolen?)
or someone to fuck Rusty while another steals the computer
(since the computer was nowhere to be found we can assume it was not Jamie´s phone being stolen)
a decoy to keep everyone distracted while it happens (who sets up the dildo game?)
and nothing is as distracting as girls making out or Tommy throwing a tantrum!
and at least a spotter or two who know the mansion layout

one of those spotters can create a diversion and misdirection maneuver like... oh i do not know...
maybe make out with the DIK closest to finding the computer?
Or the courier that took the pc from Rusty rooms and hide it in the library needed some stress release in the form of a making out???
One question, for josy and maya to accept you in the relationship, did you have to be Dik or Chick?
you must either be Neutral or Neutered.... i mean Chick...

Reactions: goldenrule91

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Quinn is a character who does not act without thinking.

We understand why she acts like that towards Maya. She lets her apply because she needs fresh meat for her restaurant. When she realizes that Maya will not participate, she does everything to get rid of her.

On the other hand, her attitude towards Tommy is quite confusing. Not telling him that the HOTs won't be at the party, it's incomprehensible. Quinn is no fool, she knows what this decision is going to result in:

- piss off Tommy (why?)

- disappoint Sage who had told her to warn the DIK (why draw Sage's attention to her?)

I can't see what its objective here?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, regretting your actions, it's one of the basics.

Why does Sage still have problems with Chad, Jill with her status, Bella with her marriage and so on. It's the middle of the story and Quinn still has the role of a villain. You're asking for the end of an arc in the middle of the story.
but the other LIs have pretty much ONLY sentimental problems, tomorrow all of them except Bella (maybe, her situation is not clear), they might as well marry MC and drop out of college and live happily ever after.

Quinn has other problems to deal with, and starts way behind the others.

I never said she has to become an angel but some little hint I would already expect to see, some less abrupt passage in the dialogue with Tommy for example, instead it's always the old Quinn.

on the other LIs the effect of MC's presence is obligatory, he will be their friend anyway, for Quinn it's a precise choice, he should have a greater impact, which I don't see.

then if BADIk will last 20 chapters there's plenty of time, but the impression is that Quinn's function is marked

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Coud also be Tommy in a dumb move to stop the party and prevent Josy from making out with the MC (he knows you made out with Josy on ep.1 he was watching you from behind the bushes next to the MC bicycle)
the problem with being Tommy is that Quinn fallowed him right after!
i wonder the exchange of words when we finally catch up to them Tommy is giving the nail polish excuse...
but he was already calm by then!
i can imagine a raging bull going all out on a temper tantrum on Quinn for half an hour,
where he probably said some nasty hurtful things that Q dismissed in front of him
(but probably hurt her greatly and that is why she fucked him over on the hell week party)!
probably something about her fucking Vinnie and being butthurt over the walk of shame she was showered with when leaving the DIK library!

Nick makes no to little sense imho! he is just being set up to create problems inside the DIK`s!

for that thing to work you need the photo (so someone with access to the girls bathroom at the gym)
access to the computer (Jamie´s phone being stolen?)
or someone to fuck Rusty while another steals the computer
(since the computer was nowhere to be found we can assume it was not Jamie´s phone being stolen)
a decoy to keep everyone distracted while it happens (who sets up the dildo game?)
and nothing is as distracting as girls making out or Tommy throwing a tantrum!
and at least a spotter or two who know the mansion layout

one of those spotters can create a diversion and misdirection maneuver like... oh i do not know...
maybe make out with the DIK closest to finding the computer?
Or the courier that took the pc from Rusty rooms and hide it in the library needed some stress release in the form of a making out???
you must either be Neutral or Neutered.... i mean Chick...
Nick was also buddy buddy with Vinnie. it all can be some elaborated scheme from Vinnie to get back at the DIKs for the reason he had to leave. I really dont think its Quinn.
Quinn isnt a person to take revange. She didnt got back at Maya for hitting her or at the preps for blowing the deal. Quinn isnt evil for the hell of it. She does only "evil" thinks for peronal gain. She had nothing to earn for getting the DIK dissban only lose of costumers.
Again there is not much to do on and i only base my theorie on things that i see. And not on what i believe. And everybody who is a suspect (mainly Tommy and Rusty)broke down when the manson was destroyed and Rusty cried about the pic with Cathy. Only Nick was smiling up a storm and that strikes me as really odd given what happend.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is a character who does not act without thinking.

We understand why she acts like that towards Maya. She lets her apply because she needs fresh meat for her restaurant. When she realizes that Maya will not participate, she does everything to get rid of her.

On the other hand, her attitude towards Tommy is quite confusing. Not telling him that the HOTs won't be at the party, it's incomprehensible. Quinn is no fool, she knows what this decision is going to result in:

- piss off Tommy (why?)

- disappoint Sage who had told her to warn the DIK (why draw Sage's attention to her?)

I can't see what its objective here?
and choosing Maya as the meat for his restaurant seems like a "thoughtful" move?

Quinn chases events, if she ever had a strategy it's a failure.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Would love the option to be DIK as a character overall but CHICK with main girls, meaning to focus on relationships instead of fucking everything that moves (except Aerith)
You can be dik but also a decent human being because . . .

1. mc need not to fuck neither mel nor sarha for being a dik.

2. mc can fuck or mc can just help camila and mona or both together.

3. You can fuck jade but not share her video.

4. You can engage with cathy because she is also wanted to (Sexual attraction, mutual understanding and respect).

5. mc needed to smash jocks because they consider hots like they own them and can beat diks any time so mc needed to put them at their place. Balance of power is always required.

6. mona and camila basically like mc as example camila told mc that she have need and prefer mc at prep party and maya said that about mc to camila while drunk.

7. Being on a dik path you only need to engage with sage and quinn.

8. Mc is not destroying any body life for to be liked by quinn, just help her, talk to her and have some balls and she will be in mc laps.(MC need to understand her character so he can even make conversation with her in messages )

9. Regarding sage she started first kiss, flirt so it's up to mc is give her choice to engage sexually. Mc never push any thing and wait for her judgment. (Sexual attraction, mutual understanding and respect).

97% choices on the path of being dik is basically mc ready to fight for what he can and suppose to achieve. Being a dik doesn't mean mc is a human garbage.

It's a very basic login "in real life you have to fight your way through for everything you have and for every single opportunity or be a chick and live like a loser, simple as that".

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And for the relationship to go well, should it continue in chick? Or can I switch to Dik later?
If I told you yes, I would be lying to you, but in each episode that happens it becomes more difficult to be Chick or Dik when you enter the relationship of Maya being Neutral you can go up to Dik as long as you are in the middle of the affinity, but this It will reach a point where there are already people who are Massive Dik and cannot lower their affinity because they have already reached a point where there is no going back with the affinity

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, regretting your actions, it's one of the basics.

Why does Sage still have problems with Chad, Jill with her status, Bella with her marriage and so on. It's the middle of the story and Quinn still has the role of a villain. You're asking for the end of an arc in the middle of the story.
I feel that Sage's arc will move past Chad next episode to something with her family, Jill's arc will likely shift to trying to be more like her sister and be a bit less passive. These are open-ended and provide a lot of room for growth.

Bella and Quinn though... I feel Bella's marriage problem could potentially last the entire story, her husband will probably come back and all that. Bella could even choose to put the ring back on. As for Quinn, her story still has a lot of mileage with the drug connections and I don't know where her story would go if that's all resolved. I don't believe that Quinn is the primary antagonist of the entire game like some people but right now her connection to the drugs, which is a major plot point and has consequences for pretty much every group in the game, feels to me like it's not going to be resolved until the very end. In my darker moments I feel this will prevent Quinn from becoming a true LI :cry: because resolving the drug plot and having her focus on us would leave the game with a huge conflict hole. Whereas resolving the personal problems of any other girl still lets them interact with the MC while he deals with the drugs and the traitor.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I absolutely get that perspective. And if you're into characters like Maya and Josy, or if you're into the DIKs as a frat, she's a piece of shit. But, I think all of that is a facade. She's putting on the tough girl show for everyone to keep them at arms length and away from her delicate and damaged reality, which she is struggling more and more to hide from the MC. The MC is her gateway to, for lack of a better word, salvation. Just how I see it.
I fully subscribe to the idea that what you think doesn't define you, your actions do.
Quinn might be the biggest jerk with a heart of gold in all literary and fiction history, but as long as she keeps acting like a total and complete villain.... She is a villain.

See, she is a COMPLICATED villain. Which is a good villain to have. A villain some people can sympathize with (ala Thanos, Killmonger, the likes of em) are very effective in creating emotional tension in a story. So I like QUinn a lot as a character. But I will never root for her. Those of you do that do root for her, that's a choice you guys make for yourselves.

But please, don't tell me she's not a villain. Maybe not THE villain, but definitely a villain and an antagonist.

I think what sealed the deal for me in Ep7 was her going after the footage of Maya and Josy's "3some" from Arieth. I'm sorry, but, there is no fucking scenario that maniac is looking for that footage for any good reason.

We all do realize she was gonna use that footage ( if she could obtain it) to make unwilling (read: FORCED) prostitutes out of both Maya and Josy, right?

I'm not telling you she cannot be redeemed, but that redemption would be bittersweet at best. She keeps kicking Maya while she's down, still. Coming back from that sort of villainy is kinda hard to write.

DPC wouldn't include these scenes if he had intended to have a truly happy ending for her.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Just out of curiosity - am I the only one having problem reaching 100 turns in Triple Tile? ;)
My top score is 244

I probably could have taken it higher, but it was dragging on... so I was getting bored with it. I was anxious to get back to story, and got a little careless.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
but the other LIs have pretty much ONLY sentimental problems, tomorrow all of them except Bella (maybe, her situation is not clear), they might as well marry MC and drop out of college and live happily ever after.

Quinn has other problems to deal with, and starts way behind the others.

I never said she has to become an angel but some little hint I would already expect to see, some less abrupt passage in the dialogue with Tommy for example, instead it's always the old Quinn.

on the other LIs the effect of MC's presence is obligatory, he will be their friend anyway, for Quinn it's a precise choice, he should have a greater impact, which I don't see.

then if BADIk will last 20 chapters there's plenty of time, but the impression is that Quinn's function is marked
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Quinn is a certain type of person, a practical, intelligent person who has very loose morals, probably because of how she grew up. She's also very brusque and abrasive, with a mean sense of humor. and she has a tougher time relating to people in an intimate way, not just sexually but emotionally, again probably because of how she's grown up.

I don't think she's necessarily going to change, her arc is going to be exploring those types of intimate emotions and getting a better handle on it with the MC, if I had to guess. She might become slightly less abrasive towards others but I don't believe looking at her like an onion that you peel layers off of to get to the inside is a good viewpoint, The way she is is just the way she is, and some guys like that type of person, girls too. They have many fun, and interesting qualities, they're just not nice. If you like that type of girl then Quinn is for you, especially if you pursue her, like I said earlier, she shows a very sensitive side that she's just not comfortable facing.

If you don't like that type of girl, which I completely understand, then she's just a villain for you, and that's fine, she works both ways I think.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Quinn is a certain type of person, a practical, intelligent person who has very loose morals, probably because of how she grew up. She's also very brusque and abrasive, with a mean sense of humor. and she has a tougher time relating to people in an intimate way, not just sexually but emotionally, again probably because of how she's grown up.

I don't think she's necessarily going to change, her arc is going to be exploring those types of intimate emotions and getting a better handle on it with the MC, if I had to guess. She might become slightly less abrasive towards others but I don't believe looking at her like an onion that you peel layers off of to get to the inside is a good viewpoint, The way she is is just the way she is, and some guys like that type of person, girls too. They have many fun, and interesting qualities, they're just not nice. If you like that type of girl then Quinn is for you, especially if you pursue her, like I said earlier, she shows a very sensitive side that she's just not comfortable facing.

If you don't like that type of girl, which I completely understand, then she's just a villain for you, and that's fine, she works both ways I think.
in bold exactly what I expected, but did not see at all

Of course 2 chapters is a short time, but not so short either.

but let's not reduce everything to the character, Quinn doesn't only have a difficult character (that's what all the LIs have), Quinn has a criminal behaviour, when she tries to get Maya's video from Arieth she doesn't do it because she's a bitch, but because she wants to use that video to hurt a person

so Quinn doesn't just have to open up, she has to change.

Reactions: isotope
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes