qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Please help me with the mansion mission how i allocate the experience ? And how i make money for windows repair ?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
in bold exactly what I expected, but did not see at all

Of course 2 chapters is a short time, but not so short either.

but let's not reduce everything to the character, Quinn doesn't only have a difficult character (that's what all the LIs have), Quinn has a criminal behaviour, when she tries to get Maya's video from Arieth she doesn't do it because she's a bitch, but because she wants to use that video to hurt a person

so Quinn doesn't just have to open up, she has to change.
Yep, she can change, and she shows her softer side,however still long way to go to be somewhat decent person

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So do you guys think we will be given the possibility to end up with someone else than the main girls? Quinn has high possibility and Lily in ep7 mentioned something about rolling together with mc, and i would love to romance Riona personally

Reactions: Hermith

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
This episode truly gave Josy the attention she's been missing for so long, she's totally falling for the MC, even harder she wants to admit. The hangout at the Hots yard, with DPC's master choice of music, was something beautiful.

Jan 16, 2020
You can see the similarities between MC and Jill and Neil and Lynette. Jill and Lynette are rich whereas the later are poor and try to seduce them. Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. We'll probably see a balcony scene where MC declares his love for Jill.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree 99%. Personally I don't subscribe to the jealousy angle with Maya because imo Quinn only starts developing something approaching actual feelings for the MC in ep 7. Quinn's only show of jealousy to date is if you bang Sage in front of her at the party, and it's a very subtle and subdued reaction, revealing how she would deal with things that actually hurt her feelings (timidly). The times Quinn brings up the MC's friendship/relationship with Maya, it's always to dig at Maya herself and to force a wedge between you to hurt her. This is because, as you say, Quinn doesn't like her for looking down at the HOTs and generally not fitting into the clique that Quinn's trying to build with her shady dealings.

tl;dr Quinn definitely hates Maya, I doubt any of it (at least so far) is based upon actual jealousy, rather Quinn just wants to grind Maya up for her morals and the fact that Maya would probably rat on her operations if she found out the extent of them
You have serious indications that Quinn had his eye on the MC almost from the beginning. She fucks him at the cumpetition, and the girls are surprised if they find out, Sage tells the MC that Quinn won't stop talking about him. Tommy and Jacob are surprised that the MC was able to fuck Quinn on the roof.
And to put it more bluntly, at lunch in the college cafeteria, having their sex scene and being nice to the MC, Quinn still says that "soon to be gilrfriend" thing.

EDIT: one more, Riona cluk... If you put that she is one of the hot in the HOTs, someone replies "who do you think is hotter", Quinn puts "someone who takes freshman classes and is not a hot yet".

Please help me with the mansion mission how i allocate the experience ? And how i make money for windows repair ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5677655

Try this

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think Quinn isnt so much a bad person, she just hasnt got the luxury to be an outstanding member of society... :)

Basicly she is in so much shit she can only do whatever she has been doing to survive as she has been doing so from young age, just her and maybe her brother against the world... She will not have had alot trust in the world growing up from parents with a serious drug addiction.... but she learned how to survive by manipulating instead of just being a victim.

Yes, Quinn is a major bad influence in the story, she sells drugs, sex, even fake scholarships, she most likely posted the Cathy picture on rooster so she could steal the money from the DIK vault during that party...

But at the end of the line she is just one tough survivor against the system in a world that hasnt been easy on her so far...
Can she change? or is it the world (or the MC) that has to show her she can trust others again?

Society grows people like Quinn if it keeps acting like Tybalt thinks :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Quinn isnt so much a bad person, she just hasnt got the luxury to be an outstanding member of society... :)

Basicly she is in so much shit she can only do whatever she has been doing to survive as she has been doing so from young age, just her and maybe her brother against the world... She will not have had alot trust in the world growing up from parents with a serious drug addiction.... but she learned how to survive by manipulating instead of just being a victim.

Yes, Quinn is a major bad influence in the story, she sells drugs, sex, even fake scholarships, she most likely posted the Cathy picture on rooster so she could steal the money from the DIK vault during that party...

But at the end of the line she is just one tough survivor against the system in a world that hasnt been easy on her so far...
Can she change? or is it the world (or the MC) that has to show her she can trust others again?

Society grows people like Quinn if it keeps acting like Tybalt thinks :)
Absolutely

apart from dealing drugs, arranging dates for prostitutes, bullying anyone in sight (including her friend Riona), Quinn is really just a scared little girl waiting for someone to take her by the hand

and read her her rights.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So I was thinking about this recently.... Is there a reason why Quinn, regardless of MC's choices and actions, hates Maya so much from the get go and onwards?

Like, what happened on that first day where Maya talked to HOTs about pledging that made Quinn such an incredible maniac against MAya, whereas she is at most a manipulative bitch to people like Mona and Camilla? What makes Maya her absolute hatred object?

That plotline is bugging me. Any ideas?
I've thought about this as well. The only thing I can think of is one of two things.
Either it's like you said and Maya (kinda abrasive in her own way) rubbed Quinn the wrong way or it's because Quinn took a liking to MC from the get go. We don't really see any interaction between Quinn and Maya until after Quinn and MC meet. However, it's possible but not proven, that during that first day during the tour, Quinn saw Maya and MC interacting outside the HOT mansion before Maya went in to talk to them and once MC infiltrated the mansion in search of panties, that put MC on Quinn's radar.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Quinn actually strikes me the same way as another Quinn... Harley. When she was first introduced back in the Batman Animated series days, she had that lost little girl dynamic. It wasn't that she was truly bad, she was just caught up in things beyond her control. Our Quinn here has that same kind of dynamic.

I think men have an innate response to that, a biological need to protect and save the female. It strikes us on a very primordial level. We have a strong need to save Quinn from herself. We'll see if it happens.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes