ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly, I still don't see it. While what you describe is true for Sage, I don't have that impression for Jill. Maybe I'll do another speed run to check it out.

Good point.

That's right. If it had been a planned date. Shame on him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've also been annoyed that Derek can't be stopped. Stopping the party feels so unnecessary. Not to mention the consequences.

Meanwhile, I think it probably would have been appropriate to challenge Tybalt to a duel at dawn. He clearly threw down the gauntlet to the MC with that punch.
exactly. Letting Derek do the thing or Stopping him, would feel more like a natural " Major choice".

than , Tybalt, comes toward to you and talk to you the way He Talk, like you are some lesser human being, below him, this fucking entitled, privileged asshole he is. and Then He, He is the one who Salp you, and the way He slap. and I should Walk away ? like a Pussy, and not put him in his place. :unsure:

BeingADIK 2021-05-21 08-52-21-13.png
First of All, Jill Allowed ME to come whenever I want to come:p.

It's not even your Property, it's the Preps, you might be the president now, but the house is till not yours:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-21 08-52-10-53.png
Yeah, this is the right decision, boys, walking away,:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:. like a piece of Garbage
BeingADIK 2021-05-21 08-52-32-23.png

Oh, what else we can do? Hmm, Yeah Putting him in to his place (y):cool:
BeingADIK 2021-05-21 08-52-39-84.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-21 08-52-55-13.png
Don't talk shit Tybie, if you can't back it up:cool::ROFLMAO:.

May 7, 2021
Most of my blind playthroughs ended up with the mc being a neutral/chick guy. As others already mentioned, there are choices that doesn't really make sense on the mature/nice guy - confident/bad boy scale. For an example my mc wouldn't console Steve and wouldn't back down from a fight with the Alphas, just because that would be the "more mature" option. The neutral confident/nice guy route sounds way better then the two "extremes".
It is difficult to classify subjective decisions objectively.

Comforting a dick like Steve is no doubt a nice guy gesture. After all, Steve is a (fictional) human being and even a tough guy can show empathy.

Fighting the alphas is fun and can feel right. It's just that without the whole group dynamic, even Dawe is actually okay. At the HOT party, for example, he just wants to have fun with Anthony.

I think choices like this are meant to provide some balance.

Letting Derek do the thing or Stopping him, would feel more like a natural " Major choice".
The only problem with that is that it would break the story. If Derek were stopped, the MC would have no confrontation with Tybalt and he would have nothing to blackmail Jill with.

And I would be really disappointed if Tybalt got away with that without any consequence.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
She's not completely DIK route though, you can be CHICK and give up on the M&J romance to do her scene, and then not show the sex tape. And from these last 2 updates you can see the setups for more of a relationship then them just fucking. She missed the MC and they have a deeper talk about stuff. And yeah of course she's married, but clearly not happily married.

And I feel like all relationships in this game that ultimately stick will involve a CHICK pathing at some point in route.
Exactly. Too many people around here look at the game as only being 2 paths and that's not the case. Outside of Maya/Josey, nothing else is locked out if i recall correctly (maybe some quinn stuff too?). Gotta love everyone assuming if your a DIK your sleeping with every girl. :rolleyes:

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
On a side note to all these thought provoking conversations does anyone see a way where you can in the end be with both Jill and Bella. Don't have to think so hard on the subject. Just curious to see if people think it can be a possibility. Would be my dream ending to this game.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
On a side note to all these thought provoking conversations does anyone see a way where you can in the end be with both Jill and Bella. Don't have to think so hard on the subject. Just curious to see if people think it can be a possibility. Would be my dream ending to this game.
Not gonna happen, DPC could make you choose between saving one of them in a house fire like in his previous game tho. :ROFLMAO:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Judging from Acting Lessons, no way. I had to replay the whole game because I did not getting the good end with Megan even though I kinda ended up with her. She learned from Leah that I fooled around, broke it off, but wanted to remain friends to see where it may go in the future. So the best way in Delta Iota Kappa would probably be keeping a separate save for every girl you want to end up with.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Judging from Acting Lessons, no way. I had to replay the whole game because I did not getting the good end with Megan even though I kinda ended up with her. She learned from Leah that I fooled around, broke it off, but wanted to remain friends to see where it may go in the future. So the best way in Delta Iota Kappa would probably be keeping a separate save for every girl you want to end up with.
Oh well. As I said it would be my "dream ending" cause I honestly think that it will only ever be a dream.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Oh well. As I said it would be my "dream ending" cause I honestly think that it will only ever be a dream.
Be happy your getting an ending. I only want to end up with Jade or Heather and neither of those two are love interests. My guy is gonna end up alone. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: openup212

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Be happy your getting an ending. I only want to end up with Jade or Heather and neither of those two are love interests. My guy is gonna end up alone. :ROFLMAO:
That's tuff. I wouldn't mind ending with Jade although I would have to reverse it and make her submit to me. Not big into the femdom.

Reactions: openup212
May 7, 2021
Exactly. Too many people around here look at the game as only being 2 paths and that's not the case. Outside of Maya/Josey, nothing else is locked out if i recall correctly (maybe some quinn stuff too?). Gotta love everyone assuming if your a DIK your sleeping with every girl. :rolleyes:
You have strong disadvantages as a CHICK with Quinn and as a DIK with Jill. With Bella you have small disadvantages as DIK.

However, in my opinion, this results from the personalities and desires of the girls.

Josy & Maja: Both are into women. Therefore it seems logical that they are more open-minded towards a more "feminine" MC. A bad boy doesn't fit here.

Jill: She is looking for her prince. The one and only who will put her on a pedestal because of her person and not because of her status. Hard shell and soft core could work here on the long run.

Bella: The MC awakens suppressed feelings and desires in her. She was a little wild herself in her younger years and understands that. But she also has solidified views about right and wrong and expects decent behavior.

Sage: She has a friendly and purposeful nature. But she also has emotional problems with her family, which is why she is rebellious. Emotionally she is still strongly attached to Chad so far and her interest in MC is mainly carnal. Even though it hasn't mattered much so far, she appreciates a DIK attitude.

Quinn: She certainly didn't have an easy childhood. Trust is punished and only the strongest survive. You can prove yourself to her if you show you can take her on. As a CHICK, you can't help her after the raid, which leads to disadvantages.

Affinity could play an increasingly important role in failing to take advantage of too many opportunities. On the other hand, decisions made so far could also make affinity less important.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
I have nothing against light femdom, but that mommy stuff creeps me out.
Same on the femdom. Don't mind light as in some dirty talk and letting her take control when it comes to riding and similar positions. As far as the mommy stuff can't remember if that is optional or not to have her rp that.

Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Same on the femdom. Don't mind light as in some dirty talk and letting her take control when it comes to riding and similar positions. As far as the mommy stuff can't remember if that is optional or not to have her rp that.
It's "optional", but that just changes the word mommy to Jade in their lines. Which is kinda cheap.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mommy and Son are nicknames, which can be changed on the mobile.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then, Tybalt, Arrogant, Privileged disgusting behaviour toward, MC and then Bitch slap him. sorry but that is the "pussy Test". He deserve to be punched, and put in his place. That is not a Dik move , Its a pussy move if you dont do it.
I don't agree with DPC idea of the morality system. So far there was literally one good example of Dik move, if you beat Troy, now that is a jerk move, a Dik move.
This is where I shall respectfully disagree.

Troy and Tybalt are in the same position as far as my MC is concerned. They've both been assholes to me, which is fine - nobody's required to be 'nice', but they both made the mistake of laying hands on my MC first. This is the same reason the Jocks got their asses kicked. You don't like me? Oh, boo hoo, how will I ever cope? (/sarcasm) If you lay a finger on me it's game time and you're catchin' hands.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Mc actually tells Jill, but as if it were the worst kind of excuse... if he had told her that his grandmother had died it would have been more believable...

"Too bad I can't...you know I have a sick friend, I promised her.... I really don't want to but you know how it is, I gave my word now... Maybe we'll do it next year?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would you believe someone who answered you like that?

Fucking MC!!! Explain yourself!!!

With his trousers on he wouldn't even convince Arieth.
There is not even a need for explanation :LUL: It's not like MC said "Let's hang out x day Jill" a few days in advance and now decided to bail :WeSmart:
Seriously, what's wrong with Jill's logic? Comes to take MC with her car, shows how much fun they can have if they hang out together, takes him to a special place of her just to say she won't be able to see him again :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Just why man whyyy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is not even a need for explanation :LUL: It's not like MC said "Let's hang out x day Jill" a few days in advance and now decided to bail :WeSmart:
Seriously, what's wrong with Jill's logic? Comes to take MC with her car, shows how much fun they can have if they hang out together, takes him to a special place of her just to say she won't be able to see him again :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Just why man whyyy
Jill is special

In the wrong way

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This is where I shall respectfully disagree.

Troy and Tybalt are in the same position as far as my MC is concerned. They've both been assholes to me, which is fine - nobody's required to be 'nice', but they both made the mistake of laying hands on my MC first. This is the same reason the Jocks got their asses kicked. You don't like me? Oh, boo hoo, how will I ever cope? (/sarcasm) If you lay a finger on me it's game time and you're catchin' hands.
After MC leaves he looks somehow sad, so maybe it wasn't his choice. But, Troy has been an asshole to MC in all their time spent there nonetheless. Situation leads to MC getting his most precious thing stolen, and the one responsible for that gets his hands on MC :KEK: I see only one choice here :LUL:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I took a break from writing and worked on art.

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.

Setting up scenes before producing art is usually very time-consuming.

What I mean by "setting up a scene" is all the work I need to do to prepare an environment for rendering.

The work includes adding the environment, objects, models, lighting, etc.

A scene can look something like this when it's ready to render (lighting not shown) and after it's rendered and gone through post-processing.

Setting up a scene can take anything from 5 minutes to a few hours.

And once that's done, changing poses on the models, modifying camera settings, etc., to queue up renders is relatively quick for me.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time experimenting with makeup for Sage, which is a part of setting up a scene.

I tried out different combinations to see if I liked something new.

Here's a quick render of it; please note that the actual render is not used in the game it's just for this status update.

Sometimes, the time is spent on trying on clothes, retexturing or modifying assets.

Plenty of time goes into these details for every model and environment in the game.

Setting up a scene is a fun and pivotal part of the game development that brings a lot of value. But at the same time, I can feel like nothing's getting done when I'm doing this.

There's so much time spent on activities that a render or animation count can't represent, and that's why I wrote this status update this way - to give you all some insight into this part of the game development.

Other than that, PCs are currently rendering animations, and I will wait until I have something considerable to report regarding render/animation count.

I aim to post the first preview of episode 8 before the end of the month.

Poll news
Today, a cosmetic poll for Sage ended, and this option was the winner.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes