Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You have strong disadvantages as a CHICK with Quinn and as a DIK with Jill. With Bella you have small disadvantages as DIK.

However, in my opinion, this results from the personalities and desires of the girls.

Josy & Maja: Both are into women. Therefore it seems logical that they are more open-minded towards a more "feminine" MC. A bad boy doesn't fit here.

Jill: She is looking for her prince. The one and only who will put her on a pedestal because of her person and not because of her status. Hard shell and soft core could work here on the long run.

Bella: The MC awakens suppressed feelings and desires in her. She was a little wild herself in her younger years and understands that. But she also has solidified views about right and wrong and expects decent behavior.

Sage: She has a friendly and purposeful nature. But she also has emotional problems with her family, which is why she is rebellious. Emotionally she is still strongly attached to Chad so far and her interest in MC is mainly carnal. Even though it hasn't mattered much so far, she appreciates a DIK attitude.

Quinn: She certainly didn't have an easy childhood. Trust is punished and only the strongest survive. You can prove yourself to her if you show you can take her on. As a CHICK, you can't help her after the raid, which leads to disadvantages.

Affinity could play an increasingly important role in failing to take advantage of too many opportunities. On the other hand, decisions made so far could also make affinity less important.
Again your talking about the lore / world building aspect were as im talking about the technical side of the game. There is literally nothing (so far) locking you out of any of the LI's outside of Maya/Josy/Quinn. There's a difference between what's been put into the game and how you access it and people assuming it will play out differently in the future, your choices as of now matter way more then if your CHICK/DIK.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Fighting the alphas is fun and can feel right. It's just that without the whole group dynamic, even Dawe is actually okay. At the HOT party, for example, he just wants to have fun with Anthony.
I would not say this scene shows Dawe is okay.... Just shows he's human, he misses hanging out with his pal Anthony but at the same time he has no problem to talk down Ashley... (Ash this, Ash that, ash tray, ash hat)
Sure you can blame it on his frustration but it doesn't change the fact he's a selfish jealous man that doesn't care for his pal's happiness or choices...

The fight the Alpha's choice seems a bit off though, i can understand the reasoning for fighting them is DIK, not fighting them is CHICK, but "i'm not supposed to use my fighting skils this way"?!
You are outnumbered 3 to 1 and the Jocks are between you and the way out.... Dawe (on floor atm) and Chad may come from behind at some time.... If there's any time it is allowed to use your skills it is now :)

Reactions: isotope

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Again your talking about the lore / world building aspect were as im talking about the technical side of the game. There is literally nothing (so far) locking you out of any of the LI's outside of Maya/Josy/Quinn. There's a difference between what's been put into the game and how you access it and people assuming it will play out differently in the future, your choices as of now matter way more then if your CHICK/DIK.
Uhm, you can be locked out of Bella if you got a BJ from Cathy while driving her home.

May 7, 2021
Okay, let's stay technical. If I'm not mistaken, you can get almost everything from the five MG on the CHICK path. The only bigger thing missing should be a variant of Maja's grind scene.

On the DIK path you should be able to get all the SG including Quinn, but lose Josy & Maja as well as scenes with Jill and a partial scene with Bella.

Although I haven't looked at it closely yet, there could be a borderline path. If you switch between CHICK and DIK at the right moment, it might be possible to get more out of it overall. Although probably not everything will be possible.

Assuming the right decisions in all cases, of course.

From there, I think you're right and there are more than two ways through the story.

What I was getting at, though, is the fact that the technical aspects and the lore are mutually dependent.

I would not say this scene shows Dawe is okay.... Just shows he's human, he misses hanging out with his pal Anthony but at the same time he has no problem to talk down Ashley... (Ash this, Ash that, ash tray, ash hat)
Sure you can blame it on his frustration but it doesn't change the fact he's a selfish jealous man that doesn't care for his pal's happiness or choices...
You can look at it that way, yes. But that he would not care about the happiness of his buddy can not be completely concluded from this. At some point, most people experience that a friend disappears from their lives for months or even forever because of a new partner. Okay, the time period is still quite short in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see frustration and disappointment there, but not jealousy.

The fight the Alpha's choice seems a bit off though, i can understand the reasoning for fighting them is DIK, not fighting them is CHICK, but "i'm not supposed to use my fighting skils this way"?!
You are outnumbered 3 to 1 and the Jocks are between you and the way out.... Dawe (on floor atm) and Chad may come from behind at some time.... If there's any time it is allowed to use your skills it is now :)
The fight also has only one effect. If you avoid it, you can't fight Caleb. Therefore, it doesn't really matter what you choose.

In my planned DIK run, I had to fight because there was no way I could fall under Massive DIK.

Uhm, you can be locked out of Bella if you got a BJ from Cathy while driving her home.
A pure question of choice and not affinity.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
knowing what we now know about Chad... that seems a very dangerous proposal indeed and considering what he is doing... he might come out with a stiffy, so get the hell out and save your ass! (homophobic jokes are still allowed right?)

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.
here we go again... and the game just got delayed by another month... in the end he becomes a better person with more skills but this always delays the game... everytime! i wonder if in the next update as the MC takes a classical literature class he will waste 1 month learning about classical literature!

in the end he will be a better person by knowing more stuff but the time waste its his *(0.0001) the time of his fans so it adds up!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I see frustration and disappointment there, but not jealousy.
He's not jealous of Anthony.... His jealousy is towards Ashley, that Ash hat is taking Ant from him, they even went to see that swan with the crooked neck! Anthony is spending all his time with Ashley not with BigDickDawe!

The fight also has only one effect. If you avoid it, you can't fight Caleb. Therefore, it doesn't really matter what you choose.
Fight the Jocks is a requirement to "fight Caleb" and "make the Jocks leave", so allready 2 major events, it's not unlikely more will follow in later updates....

May 7, 2021
He's not jealous of Anthony.... His jealousy is towards Ashley, that Ash hat is taking Ant from him, they even went to see that swan with the crooked neck! Anthony is spending all his time with Ashley not with BigDickDawe!
Yes, but it's not like Dawe is asking Anthony to stop seeing his Ash. He just wants to spend some of his time with him. I just don't see jealousy here.

Fight the Jocks is a requirement to "fight Caleb" and "make the Jocks leave", so allready 2 major events, it's not unlikely more will follow in later updates....
Are you sure you can't do "make the jocks leave" then? I mean, it only affects Caleb when you enter the kitchen. If you fought him you can verbally attack him or just leave. Without a fight, the MC leaves directly. But Caleb is chased away by Ari, which always works.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Are you sure you can't do "make the jocks leave" then? I mean, it only affects Caleb when you enter the kitchen. If you fought him you can verbally attack him or just leave. Without a fight, the MC leaves directly. But Caleb is chased away by Ari, which always works.
Hmmm could be that you can only retort Caleb if you fought the Jocks, that would not be anything drastic indeed...

Reactions: Jules_Papillon

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
While we are talking about it, here's a little trivia that everybody here might already know: If you beat Caleb in Ep. 5, you can retort him during HOT Party in Ep. 7 but it will give different dialogue depending on your affinity.
CHICK/Neutral: Do you want to go for another round?
DIK: I'll fucking floor you

Reactions: Icekatana

Hepppy

Oct 22, 2018
Fokin hell, this game rocks!!!
I've never played better adult game than this. The music, the animations, the story, the mini games inside the game are all amazing. Love it. Got addicted to the musics tho.
And i even laughed my ass off quite ofen on the in-game jokes.
And man, even the length of this game, amazing. It's not something you can play out within few days.

I'm just amazed. 10/10 would recommend any time.

I only experienced 1 problem through my 1st playthrough which was a crash after EP1, and lead to the total loss of all collections, even after loading a game. (minor inconvinience)

Keep up the good work!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
On the DIK path you should be able to get all the SG including Quinn, but lose Josy & Maja as well as scenes with Jill and a partial scene with Bella.
I don't think it's clear cut that some characters will stick to a specific path there could be an out of nowhere alignment switch later on. For instance as DIK MC if you say to Derek you still like Josy you can make a move on her in your bed, at the pool and at the party she brushes you off but doesn't flat out reject you. I think there is a high chance that as the relationship between Maya and Josy strains, Josy will potentially cheat with DIK MC.

Reactions: Jules_Papillon
May 7, 2021
I don't think it's clear cut that some characters will stick to a specific path there could be an out of nowhere alignment switch later on.
True. But for now, you lose Josy & Maja on the DIK path.

The story currently still has so many loose ends and possible twists that it is not unlikely that there can be alternative paths.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
SO LADS AND LASSES LETS TALK THEORIES!
P.S THIS IS JUST ME BRAIN STORMING AND HAVING FUN, SO NO SPOILERS HERE.

P.S2 If you haven't played ep7 don't read, I will still put my following words under spoilers because I don't want so spoil a second of what a masterpiece this game is to someone who has not played it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Please someone help.:oops:
I have played this game till v4 on Android device which was ported by the66, but after that the ports closed and also did I.

But now when there is an Android port finally from DarkAssassin also posted by scrappy, I am ok with starting all over again, but I am unable find the Touch gestures for Brawler minigame.:rolleyes:

So if anyone who have figured out the buttons from the Android port vesion please help.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes