ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Did a favourite main girl poll a few weeks ago on reddit & this forum, lots of people voted and here are the results:
1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)
What this shows. is that 1195 people voted and they are barely the 1% of the actual Badik population. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really like the close-up of Sage, which is not at all in the classic DPC style.

From the rest I understand that the next chapter is so far away that it's useless to talk about it.

the references to the new setting are so vague that it's hard to even make predictions (Jill's concert? Bella's torture room? Maya's sexual reassignment camp?)
could be the Halloween themed decorated Dik mansion ? :unsure:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You said, "There is literally nothing (so far) locking you out of any of the LI's outside of Maya/Josy/Quinn."

If you get the BJ from Cathy in EP5, Isabella rejects you in EP7 which removes you from her path.
Your misquoting me. Go read what i said, There is literally nothing so far locking you out of any of the li's outside maya/josy/quinn when talking about dik/chick status.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah her route has the most potential to go crazy, I hope DPC can restrain himself lol
Let's be honest, if Bella had Jill's "goody two-shoes, holier than thou" attitude she would already be the most popular but atm there's just too many unknown questions about Bella for people to get too invested into her.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jamie looses his phone in episode 2 or 3. Tommy tells him to take a picture and he says he lost his phone. Later on Rooster he says thanks for the new phone. Yeah keeping all that evidence strikes me as silly, I try to play tactically so I never share the Jade video even on my complete DiK playthroighs
IF Jamie loses his phone somewhere after taking the selfie with Leon, Arieth and him in action, but before Chad finds the blackmail pictures of Arieth and the DIK's... This still would not mean Jamie is the rat (if there is one) it would explain how the blackmailer got atleast part of the pictures delivered to Chad... By stealing Jamie's phone...

Nov 23, 2020
IF Jamie loses his phone somewhere after taking the selfie with Leon, Arieth and him in action, but before Chad finds the blackmail pictures of Arieth and the DIK's... This still would not mean Jamie is the rat (if there is one) it would explain how the blackmailer got atleast part of the pictures delivered to Chad... By stealing Jamie's phone...
have you noticed Jaimie's yellow teeth? sometimes they even turn brown .. I don't know drugs very well but, shouldn't that be a sign of smokers too much? when we flirt with becky in the hall he is hanging out with riona .. and riona is a postwoman for quinn .. even the "hidden botany" sounds terrible .. he could be in vinny's business too and therefore be the traitor ..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
could be the Halloween themed decorated Dik mansion ? :unsure:
that should be the usual party room with some decorations, from the way DPC talks about it I expect something completely new, like the setting of the dates with Jill (the tennis court, then the ranch and finally the path in the woods), but maybe it could also be the setting for the next flashback

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

always86

Mar 19, 2020
in fact he decided to start ruining it...

Jill still so high surprises me more than Maya so low....
People love Jill because so far they can’t have her. I think once she starts fucking she’ll level off a bit.

have you noticed Jaimie's yellow teeth? sometimes they even turn brown .. I don't know drugs very well but, shouldn't that be a sign of smokers too much? when we flirt with becky in the hall he is hanging out with riona .. and riona is a postwoman for quinn .. even the "hidden botany" sounds terrible .. he could be in vinny's business too and therefore be the traitor ..
I haven’t noticed his teeth. Is that definitely intentional and not just shitty models from Daz3D? The teeth tend to be fairly awful looking though not necessarily brown. Would be interesting if it is Jamie since he’s built up to be the ‘nice‘ guy in the closet.

Also possible his phone was the access point but he is innocent

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, noticed the teeth, that could explain being a smoker, but that would not mean much by itself...
There's a bunch of DIK's in on the Quinn deals so that would make them all equally suspected...
Hanging out with Riona comes with her territory... she's a working girl :) You can see Dawe checking out Riona's backside at the start of the game in front of the Tri Alpha house...
As for Vinny, he's the same as Quinn, they both sell for Buddy....
Not saying it's impossible, just saying there's alot still unclear, we just don't have alot information...

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About the major choices DIK / CHICK what is weird is that we sometimes have the explanation after the choice.

For example the fight against the Jocks, we learn later (during the discussion with Sage) that using the lessons of the father to attack is against the code. For the Pink Rose, in fact it's not just striptease, it's prostitution, but we know that afterwards.

What's also strange is that you can have DIK status (or vice versa) and only take CHICK major choices (or vice versa).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's just that everything they loved about her only amplified with the 7th episode.... What's more, it seems to me that in the general BADIK fandom, Jill should still be #1.
I do not understand how this is possible.

Maya is in last place because of DPC, who has always "written" her as a character who could hardly not arouse negative emotions (constantly insisting on the question of sincerity for example).

but Jill, apart from being objectively the most "wife material" of all, what other qualities would she have as a character?

bah...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I do not understand how this is possible.

Maya is in last place because of DPC, who has always "written" her as a character who could hardly not arouse negative emotions (constantly insisting on the question of sincerity for example).

but Jill, apart from being objectively the most "wife material" of all, what other qualities would she have as a character?

bah...
That's exactly what I mean, all those who loved Jill for being wife material, had nothing to change their minds, even had more skin in the air....

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

Did a favourite main girl poll a few weeks ago on reddit & this forum, lots of people voted and here are the results:
1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)
I am far from having the same tastes as the voters.

I would have put Jill last, by far.

Maya and Josy at the top, Sage too. And Bella a little behind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's nothing toxic about Maya. :eek:
I have to be honest, in one of my first posts here in this thread I also defined Maya as a toxic friendship (and I wasn't referring to her night time appearance...). I said it as an exaggeration. I was referring in particular to how even in situations where in theory she was on the wrong side she always managed to find herself in the role of the one to be consoled.

two situations in particular:
1) the evening after the grinding, when she waits for Mc in her room to explain/apologize about the incident, first MC practically has to get every single word out of her and at the end she ends up venting on him for her family problems...
2) when she runs away after the reconciliation between Josy and her father, she is there for Josy but even in this situation she turns the situation around so that it becomes another moment when she can vent about her problems

toxic was surely an exaggerated term, but we can't deny that Maya represents a person who's really hard to be around, for everybody, for Mc, for Josy and also for Derek, as she herself admits in the end with Mc in the library in the sixth chapter, he met her in her worst moment but he still decided not to run away

then personally from chapter 6 onwards I started to appreciate her, she still has a long way to go though (and I would be grateful if she would stop explaining how loans work in Duckburg).

now I would probably, out of interest, put it in second place behind Sage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Pavlovitch

Dec 27, 2019

1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)

What this shows is that DPC has done a great job with Sage especially, early on she wasn't very popular and people thought she lacked depth. Meanwhile Maya has declined a lot, hopefully there is better content for her soon. Jill and Bella are pretty consistently popular so unless there are bad surprises I think they will remain in the top 3
Without Quinn? Is this a joke?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes