Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Gotta disagree and say that Sage is objectively the best waifu material. She comes from money like Jill but she's shown to be smart af, sexy af, horny af, and loyal af. Her power level is also dangerously high and any babies that she and MC have will be brawler world champs :WeSmart:
Agreed, that's why she is my favourite too. She is well developed, strong and fits very well with the MC (they have best chemistry) and overall I can't think of any flaws like with the others. Jill is great but too naive, Bella is hot but rather mysterious so you don't really know much about her, Maya is too insecure and bland, Josy is just nice with not much more to offer etc. Sage feels like the perfect waifu. So far her romance has had great progression and I hope its handled well throughout the rest of the game

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Gotta disagree and say that Sage is objectively the best waifu material. She comes from money like Jill but she's shown to be smart af, sexy af, horny af, and loyal af. Her power level is also dangerously high and any babies that she and MC have will be brawler world champs :WeSmart:
Let's not get carried away. Objectively the only thing she has is being horny. She's 100% proven to not be loyal by cheating on Chad with MC, regardless of how much Chad is a douche. While she may be intelligent, she can't figure out Chad's cheating on her own or even with help. And last, but not least - sexy is a absolutely a subjective matter. I've been going back and forth on her tbh, she's fun to have sex with, but her looks alone aren't really enough for me. On the other hand there are girls who just need to strike a pose and .. you know.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
...and loyal af. ...
Hahaha! Oh, you were serious?

I guess that she wasn't fucking MC's brains out while still dating Chad, granted it's optional for the player, but that's how it will usually go if the player is on her path. She also gets a little unhinged when she stalks Chad and ropes MC into helping her find out who he's cheating with.

Like all of the girls, Sage has her faults too. A whole lot of people ignore them though and I get that. I like her pretty well and I think she's an interesting character. I wasn't terribly fond of her writing if MC is on her path in episode 7 though.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Finally someone gets it! (y)
I'm still partial to some of the side pieces, but I'll join your squad as soon as we have definitive proof that she is not, in any way, related to Tybalt. That scene on his bed did not leave me confident.

Reactions: goldenrule91

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jamie looses his phone in episode 2 or 3. Tommy tells him to take a picture and he says he lost his phone. Later on Rooster he says thanks for the new phone. Yeah keeping all that evidence strikes me as silly, I try to play tactically so I never share the Jade video even on my complete DiK playthroighs
Around where is that picture taken/missing phone again?
The cluck in wich Jamie says "ty 4 the new phone" is the one with Dany at the hospital, the last cluck he replied to before that was Derek's right after MC and Derek egged the preps at their mansion.... ( all before MC gets his new phone )

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Despite the fact that I'm also Sage fan... we must analize ep.7 ... I'm starting to think that Sage is using MC to get to Maya & Josy, because of her conversation with Quinn that she has more girls then her. Also the fact that DIKs have Lily in the HOT sorority, Quinn has Tommy - but not anymore, that's why Sage wants her mole (MC). The invitation to the HOTs party wasn't because she magically forgot about Chad, but because to be sure that DIKs will not invite The Pink Rose girls for the Helloween party. Maybe she is starting to see MC as something more then a fuck buddy after he was taking care of her when she was sick, but the main reason of the invitation was the Helloween party, nothing more... I hope that ep.8 will reveal the truth when we decide to tell or not to tell about Chad&Troy affair and drop the cards on the table for Sage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Despite the fact that I'm also Sage fan... we must analize ep.7 ... I'm starting to think that Sage is using MC to get to Maya & Josy, because of her conversation with Quinn that she has more girls then her. Also the fact that DIKs have Lily in the HOT sorority, Quinn has Tommy - but not anymore, that's why Sage wants her mole (MC). The invitation to the HOTs party wasn't because she magically forgot about Chad, but because to be sure that DIKs will not invite The Pink Rose girls for the Helloween party. Maybe she is starting to see MC as something more then a fuck buddy after he was taking care of her when she was sick, but the main reason of the invitation was the Helloween party, nothing more... I hope that ep.8 will reveal the truth when we decide to tell or not to tell about Chad&Troy affair and drop the cards on the table for Sage.
I don't think so, she was messing with MC long before MAYA was even in the picture. Remember ep 5 when Mel and Sarah are discussing how close MC and Sage are. I think she went from thinking about MC as a fuck toy, to relieve herself of frustrations to actually caring about him.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
AYOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS JILL SLANDER. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT, I read somewhere despite not being fucked by MC what else does she have? Well for starters she gen cares about MC, and tries to look out for him, whether he wants it or not, she is extremely loyal, even to the point of puting MC's wellbeing in front of her own happiness and such. She is also really kind to everyone around her(I guess her naivity comes in play here, as she tries too find the best in everyone). People are saying she has no depth and she is just stupid naive... Like bro, her sister who she loved very much, was banished and eventually killed(or died idk) at a very young age(Jill's age). She is closed of in some sense.. Except to MC, she opens up to him, and clings to him, desperately trying to hold on to him, in order not to lose him like she did with sister. Another thing with her is that she is super rich and MC does not know about that for a large portion of the game and she knows he is hella poor, so you know she gets a +, for never using MC for any purpose(Sage used MC to spy on Chad which led him to a lot of shit, and later on she cheated on Chad with him, Quinn is just batshit crazy, M&J are hot mess, they themselves dont know what the fuck they want.. And Bella.. We'll see.

P.S
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING BELLA HAS A TORTURE ROOM AND THAT SHE IS SK??? WHAT? HAS THERE BEEN A CRUMB OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT THEORY. I also think the locked room is a baby room, that she lost.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
AYOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS JILL SLANDER. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT, I read somewhere despite not being fucked by MC what else does she have? Well for starters she gen cares about MC, and tries to look out for him, whether he wants it or not, she is extremely loyal, even to the point of puting MC's wellbeing in front of her own happiness and such. She is also really kind to everyone around her(I guess her naivity comes in play here, as she tries too find the best in everyone). People are saying she has no depth and she is just stupid naive... Like bro, her sister who she loved very much, was banished and eventually killed(or died idk) at a very young age(Jill's age). She is closed of in some sense.. Except to MC, she opens up to him, and clings to him, desperately trying to hold on to him, in order not to lose him like she did with sister. Another thing with her is that she is super rich and MC does not know about that for a large portion of the game and she knows he is hella poor, so you know she gets a +, for never using MC for any purpose(Sage used MC to spy on Chad which led him to a lot of shit, and later on she cheated on Chad with him, Quinn is just batshit crazy, M&J are hot mess, they themselves dont know what the fuck they want.. And Bella.. We'll see.

P.S
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING BELLA HAS A TORTURE ROOM AND THAT SHE IS SK??? WHAT? HAS THERE BEEN A CRUMB OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT THEORY. I also think the locked room is a baby room, that she lost.
Jill ugly. No snoo-snoo.

Jade make happy. Big-big snoo.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I don't think so, she was messing with MC long before MAYA was even in the picture. Remember ep 5 when Mel and Sarah are discussing how close MC and Sage are. I think she went from thinking about MC as a fuck toy, to relieve herself of frustrations to actually caring about him.
yeah, that's correct but I also remember the conversation in the pool that she hates to lose, and tries to cheat
remember when she told that she hates when someone abandons her,
remember that she tells MC she bottle up her problems, because she can't speak openly to her parents and her friends.
the first reaction when Lily told her that Chad is on the party was to ask for a drink and to know who invited him...
and what about her reaction when she saw him leaving the party...
if we have to be honest MC have more quality time with Josy on her path on that party... With Sage was more of a business/pleasure meeting....

Reactions: asgardtipar2

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Hahaha! Oh, you were serious?

I guess that she wasn't fucking MC's brains out while still dating Chad, granted it's optional for the player, but that's how it will usually go if the player is on her path. She also gets a little unhinged when she stalks Chad and ropes MC into helping her find out who he's cheating with.

Like all of the girls, Sage has her faults too. A whole lot of people ignore them though and I get that. I like her pretty well and I think she's an interesting character. I wasn't terribly fond of her writing if MC is on her path in episode 7 though.
I'm with you there on the last part, Sage is my main LI choice (until Quinn LI confirmed soon :BootyTime:) and I was a bit confused that players not on her path in ep 7 could just jump on... with arguably better writing for their relationship. I'm tossing up restarting my main save to not fuck buddy Sage and choose her in ep 7 for the better progression.

Hard disagree on Sage not being loyal tho, I'd say she's too loyal, even as late as ep 7 at the party she looks sad when Chad leaves but he doesn't even glance at her. In flashbacks we see Chad and Sage together and she's hanging off him, she promises him that the HOTs will only party with the jocks, she did everything for him and got betrayed. People always say she's cheating on Chad by being with the MC and all that, but you gotta remember that practically the first thing we learn about Sage and Chad's relationship is that she found panties in his bag and he made up some bullshit excuse about it. From Chad's POV, the relationship is over, he was only keeping up appearances while banging Troy. It's not cheating if the other person ain't playing, and Chad was 99% out the door by the time we meet Sage.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
yeah, that's correct but I also remember the conversation in the pool that she hates to lose, and tries to cheat
remember when she told that she hates when someone abandons her,
remember that she tells MC she bottle up her problems, because she can't speak openly to her parents and her friends.
the first reaction when Lily told her that Chad is on the party was to ask for a drink and to know who invited him...
and what about her reaction when she saw him leaving the party...
if we have to be honest MC have more quality time with Josy on her path on that party... With Sage was more of a business/pleasure meeting....
True, all true... But have in mind that she is a person that she is. She is very competitive and just got out of rel with Chad and did not get a closure, and still resents that she does not know who was Chad fucking. It's natural. Also a thing to have in mind is how you get on her good side. In the beginning you have to have DIK affinity, while later not. She is growing as a person.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
P.S
There is as much evidence for the torture room as there is for the nursery....

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I took a break from writing and worked on art.

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.

Setting up scenes before producing art is usually very time-consuming.

What I mean by "setting up a scene" is all the work I need to do to prepare an environment for rendering.

The work includes adding the environment, objects, models, lighting, etc.

A scene can look something like this when it's ready to render (lighting not shown) and after it's rendered and gone through post-processing.

Setting up a scene can take anything from 5 minutes to a few hours.

And once that's done, changing poses on the models, modifying camera settings, etc., to queue up renders is relatively quick for me.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time experimenting with makeup for Sage, which is a part of setting up a scene.

I tried out different combinations to see if I liked something new.

Here's a quick render of it; please note that the actual render is not used in the game it's just for this status update.

Sometimes, the time is spent on trying on clothes, retexturing or modifying assets.

Plenty of time goes into these details for every model and environment in the game.

Setting up a scene is a fun and pivotal part of the game development that brings a lot of value. But at the same time, I can feel like nothing's getting done when I'm doing this.

There's so much time spent on activities that a render or animation count can't represent, and that's why I wrote this status update this way - to give you all some insight into this part of the game development.

Other than that, PCs are currently rendering animations, and I will wait until I have something considerable to report regarding render/animation count.

I aim to post the first preview of episode 8 before the end of the month.

Poll news
Today, a cosmetic poll for Sage ended, and this option was the winner.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Okay, at this point I feel like DPC is avoiding numbers just to spite me, personally. It's to the point where if he does post the first preview I can at least mark 1 on the static render plot. I'm having real withdrawals here! :cry:

What else is there to comment on? Oh, I definitely prefer the new makeup look for Sage, so let's hope that sticks around.

I would not say this scene shows Dawe is okay.... Just shows he's human, he misses hanging out with his pal Anthony but at the same time he has no problem to talk down Ashley... (Ash this, Ash that, ash tray, ash hat)
Sure you can blame it on his frustration but it doesn't change the fact he's a selfish jealous man that doesn't care for his pal's happiness or choices...

The fight the Alpha's choice seems a bit off though, i can understand the reasoning for fighting them is DIK, not fighting them is CHICK, but "i'm not supposed to use my fighting skils this way"?!
You are outnumbered 3 to 1 and the Jocks are between you and the way out.... Dawe (on floor atm) and Chad may come from behind at some time.... If there's any time it is allowed to use your skills it is now :)
I've complained about that scene before. I think it's caught between the need to work in a fight with Dawe, the need to showcase a Major Decision, and the need to have the MC injured so Sage can tend to him in the following scene. Unfortunately, it doesn't do any of those well (especially the Major Decision aspect which is a mess) resulting in very confusing situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because Josy got friend-path content in this Episode doesn't mean Maya won't get friend content in the future. We just don't know. So my advice is to go with whichever girl you'd prefer to have feelings for. If it winds up leading somewhere you don't like you can always go back and change it, but you might as well stick with your favorite choice until then.

I really like the close-up of Sage, which is not at all in the classic DPC style.

From the rest I understand that the next chapter is so far away that it's useless to talk about it.

the references to the new setting are so vague that it's hard to even make predictions (Jill's concert? Bella's torture room? Maya's sexual reassignment camp?)
I'm not sure the new setting is as exciting as you think. DPC's example was the MC's room, which was just a new take on an existing room. So this may just be the changeover from summer to autumn, or even day to night.

Admittedly, I'm not familiar with the art rendering process, so I have no idea how often setting up needs to be done. But it sounded like a semi-routine thing the way DPC described it.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I know, I never said its nursery... But a lot of people are talking up this dark Bella stuff.. and it got me wondering did I miss something?
Baby room=nursery
you wrote that you think is the room of the baby she lost... I'm just saying there is as much evidence for that as there is for the torture room. Zero

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Baby room=nursery
you wrote that you think is the room of the baby she lost... I'm just saying there is as much evidence for that as there is for the torture room. Zero
Dude I know there is no evidence for nursery, btw I know what nursery is. I am just saying that people are really talking up the torture room and I am wondering where did that come from lol.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm with you there on the last part, Sage is my main LI choice (until Quinn LI confirmed soon :BootyTime:) and I was a bit confused that players not on her path in ep 7 could just jump on... with arguably better writing for their relationship. I'm tossing up restarting my main save to not fuck buddy Sage and choose her in ep 7 for the better progression.

Hard disagree on Sage not being loyal tho, I'd say she's too loyal, even as late as ep 7 at the party she looks sad when Chad leaves but he doesn't even glance at her. In flashbacks we see Chad and Sage together and she's hanging off him, she promises him that the HOTs will only party with the jocks, she did everything for him and got betrayed. People always say she's cheating on Chad by being with the MC and all that, but you gotta remember that practically the first thing we learn about Sage and Chad's relationship is that she found panties in his bag and he made up some bullshit excuse about it. From Chad's POV, the relationship is over, he was only keeping up appearances while banging Troy. It's not cheating if the other person ain't playing, and Chad was 99% out the door by the time we meet Sage.
I would agree if it were not a justification for an action that is a fact, she cheated Chad, it is the very definition of cheating. That doesn't take away that it was because of the circumstances and that with the MC it would be different, but for that you have to wait.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes