goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
If that's the case, then she should have tried to work it out with Chad while staying loyal. Or she should have broken it off with Chad and then started the fuck buddy relationship with MC. There may have been mitigating circumstances, but Sage still cheated on her boyfriend. I wouldn't ever trust someone who did that, even if it benefitted me.

Do we have any evidence that Sage and Chad ever fucked? I can't remember the specifics, but I do recall Sage saying that there was at least quite a prolonged time period of no sex. Maybe they never even did it. Speculation: Do we really believe that Sage didn't fuck anyone else before the MC, especially given how horny she is? Also, factoring in very little, even perhaps no, sex from Chad? I'd speculate that it's unlikely that MC was her first instance of disloyalty. I can't prove it, of course. It's just a gut feeling. That girl likes sex and I don't think she'd hold out forever.

I hope I'm wrong, but I get a feeling that Sage is just superficially interested in the MC. Maybe she'll fall for him, but I'm not so sure.
They must have fucked at some stage cuz Sage is so horny she couldn't have survived in a sexless relationship for too long. Then again she does have a lot of sex toys, but they've been going out for a couple years based on flashbacks so sex is pretty likely. I don't know the mechanics of how closeted gay guys get it up with chicks, but it happens. Chad could even be bisexual and Sage just doesn't do it for him anymore, who knows. I personally think Sage is loyal given what we know about her personality and how she still acts around Chad even after the breakup, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility that she got drunk and sad at a party and hooked up with someone to vent her frustrations. She tried to do that with the MC after all.

Gotta say I share some of the feelings about Sage's superficiality. It's kind of up in the air imo. I don't like the fact that anyone can just jump on Sage in ep 7, that's probably the biggest red flag for me that Sage is treating the MC a bit too conveniently, even if she assures him he's not a rebound and all that. I'm not convinced yet, and I could easily see Sage taking the MC for granted and continuing to use him like she kinda has been doing if you're on the fuckbuddy path. I'd say the relationship with Sage is... lukewarm at the moment. Heating up I hope, but the spark isn't nearly as hot as it could be. There's still a lot of hesitation from Sage because she's hung-up on Chad and once that's out of the way, maybe things will get much more interesting, but currently Sage's spark with the MC doesn't hold a handle to Quinn's.

Here's my own wild speculation: What if Sage is the one who turned Chad gay? A lot of people, including myself, probably assumed he was in the closet and finally embraced his sexuality once he met Troy. But what if Sage was actually a horribly overbearing and demanding girlfriend that turned Chad to the D? That'd be an interesting twist :KEK:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Gotta say I share some of the feelings about Sage's superficiality. It's kind of up in the air imo. I don't like the fact that anyone can just jump on Sage in ep 7, that's probably the biggest red flag for me that Sage is treating the MC a bit too conveniently, even if she assures him he's not a rebound and all that.
It was fun for a non fuck buddy run, but you're right that option doesn't really make sense. If I had to think about a reason then it's probably because DPC noticed how popular she was so now everyone had a chance in ch7, and it worked her popularity is through the roof. I just hope this was a one time thing and there will be no more shortcuts like this in the next chapters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was fun for a non fuck buddy run, but you're right that option doesn't really make sense. If I had to think about a reason then it's probably because DPC noticed how popular she was so now everyone had a chance in ch7, and it worked her popularity is through the roof. I just hope this was a one time thing and there will be no more shortcuts like this in the next chapters.
does the issue of the rebound guy change anything in their relationship?

I don't think so, at the end Mc asks Sage to come to terms with his feelings, she tells him that she will and that she will wait for Mc to be convinced, but then she doesn't wait for him and goes back to being her fuck buddy

besides the story with Chad is so far behind her that it's a problem for her that he's there and she asks MC to investigate and when Chad leaves Sage goes the usual "unresolved" face

so to sum up: MC and Sage are still as fuckbuddy as before, exactly as before there are feelings between the two, Chad is still a problem for Sage

a slight evolution but it's exactly the same situation as before.

on the other hand the possibility to go back on Sage's route is probably a gift to the players who had bet on Bella but couldn't resist Cathe or to those who are fed up with Jill and will decide not to fight for her anymore. from a story point of view it also makes sense, from a game point of view absolutely not

Reactions: Hermith

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Btw I really wish Mona Davis to become main Li and to return to B&R as a betrayed and disappointed girl... she was nothing but nice to the MC, always ready to help, ready to do anything for her girlfriend, she was fun, she was on fire in Rooster (example: her reply to Quinn after the HOTs movie night) and she was Sage's daughter for fuck sake...
I think that the Burke scene was something to do with her scavanger list, that she don't wanna do or Quinn forced her to join the restaurant. I don't think it's related to the "free tuition" problem of Maya. Either way I really want to see more of her... if she decide to leave Camilla for good, and if there is a way that we can help her, my MC will be on the first line ;)
Is there any other Mona fans here? :)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There is also a little bug in non fuck buddy run. In the beginning on episode 7, if you gone to help Sage when she is sick, "previously in BaDIK" shows that MC tells her about why he doesn't like his birthdays (just like he'll do if he is her fuck buddy). Non fuck buddy not gonna tell her that but game gonna show it anyway (but only show in "previously in BaDIK" - Sage doesn't know a shit).

• Wow

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Btw I really wish Mona Davis to become main Li and to return to B&R as a betrayed and disappointed girl... she was nothing but nice to the MC, always ready to help, ready to do anything for her girlfriend, she was fun, she was on fire in Rooster (example: her reply to Quinn after the HOTs movie night) and she was Sage's daughter for fuck sake...
I think that the Burke scene was something to do with her scavanger list, that she don't wanna do or Quinn forced her to join the restaurant. I don't think it's related to the "free tuition" problem of Maya. Either way I really want to see more of her... if she decide to leave Camilla for good, and if there is a way that we can help her, my MC will be on the first line ;)
Is there any other Mona fans here? :)
I'm a massive Mona fan. She went above and beyond for the MC with that slap and story about how he was fucking her and Camila. Also, that wink she gives MC right after that. :love: She's so much fun and one of the best sides, in my opinion.

I hate that she's gone. I'm hoping that MC and Camila (or MC and Sage) go on a weekend to bring her back to school. Putting aside the fact that a road trip with either of those girls would be amazing, how cool would it be for Mona to see her buddies show up at her doorstep? That would be a fun scene.

If she does come back at all, I think it will be a little later. I also think it will be as a plot device to finally blow the lid off of Quinn's restaurant. Mona will have a lot of answers for anyone who wants to ask. Sage maybe? Mona also has ammo on Stephen Burke. Things would get really interesting.

However it happens, I just want her back and included in the story. She's a real sweetheart.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I'm a massive Mona fan. She went above and beyond for the MC with that slap and story about how he was fucking her and Camila. Also, that wink she gives MC right after that. :love: She's so much fun and one of the best sides, in my opinion.

I hate that she's gone. I'm hoping that MC and Camila (or MC and Sage) go on a weekend to bring her back to school. Putting aside the fact that a road trip with either of those girls would be amazing, how cool would it be for Mona to see her buddies show up at her doorstep? That would be a fun scene.

If she does come back at all, I think it will be a little later. I also think it will be as a plot device to finally blow the lid off of Quinn's restaurant. Mona will have a lot of answers for anyone who wants to ask. Sage maybe? Mona also has ammo on Stephen Burke. Things would get really interesting.

However it happens, I just want her back and including in the story. She's a real sweetheart.
Mona and Camila were a great duo, but I also like the new pairing with Riona. All three of them are sweet and fun girls so I agree it would be nice to have Mona back, the sooner the better.

Jul 8, 2020
If I have the v0-6.2 version with the walkthrough mod, do I have to delete the mod before I instal the update or can I just instal the update without deleting the mod? How do I delete the mod?

Thanks!
Btw I use a mac laptop. Also when updating the patch, do you just drag the "Contents" folder to the BeingADIK.app or do you have to press any buttons?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Btw I use a mac laptop. Also when updating the patch, do you just drag the "Contents" folder to the BeingADIK.app or do you have to press any buttons?
Just for you men I checked the mod files.
1.download 7.2 game and mod both version.
2. Keep game primary safe meaning unextracted file safe.
3. Override mod files on with newer mod files.
That will do ! Best of luck.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

However it happens, I just want her back and included in the story. She's a real sweetheart.
If I were Mc, she would be my first choice.

funny, kind, uninhibited...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some of the side girls have real LI potential, but first we should know more about them. They need more depth and more scenes with the mc.
there is a trick, however, it must be admitted

side girls on average are much less of a pain in the ass than LIs, they don't have crises of conscience, metaphysical problems, psychological blocks etc.
they want to kiss MC? they kiss him
they want to have sex with him? they have sex with him
They want to tell him something? They tell him

Quinn is a bit in the middle, but even though she is undoubtedly an interesting character in reality she would be too hard bread for a lot of teeth

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

side girls on average are much less of a pain in the ass than LIs, they don't have crises of conscience, metaphysical problems, psychological blocks etc.

Quinn is a bit in the middle, but even though she is undoubtedly an interesting character in reality she would be too hard bread for a lot of teeth
You are totally right about that trick. :) True Mona and Riona have their fair share of problems. Just like I hope we can help Mona to get back to school, I also hope Riona's ominous stalker problem won't end horribly.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Right, so my Internet was down for a day, and I decided to do a CHICK run with all the free time I had. Could've done other things, and I did some studying, I guess, but hey, it's hard to resist the urge to play BaD, especially since it's such a good game. Here're my thoughts:

1. There was definitely more content in the CHICK route than in the DIK route. Having first started playing through the DIK route mainly because I assumed it was the better thing to do with the game itself being titled "Being a DIK" and all, I found myself having a more in-depth understanding of the many girls in the game on CHICK. For example, in my original run, I never had the option to properly have Maya and Josy accept me into the trouple, nor had I the chance to further my relationship with them than more than just friends. However, as most of you know, the trouple option is viable if one plays through the CHICK route. At first, I wasn't expecting much, just maybe an extension of the DIK route, with slightly more scenes and all. Boy, was I wrong. The additional scenes were quite entertaining, if not insightful, and provided extra narrative to Maya and Josy's internal monologue. And for some reason, you get much more sexual content in the CHICK route compared to the DIK route, together with a better relationship with some of the main LIs (e.g. Bella and Jill). And to top it all off, you can still go for Sage as you've done in the DIK route! Phenomenal!

2. As long as you're constantly aware of your affinity and status, you can still sneak in a few DIK moves here and there, and even making major DIK choices wouldn't wholly affect your playstyle. You can still choose to punch Tyballs, and the only repercussion is having a bar eliminated from your affinity gauge. You'll still be able to stay on the CHICK side of things and play around with all the girls. It's more of having balance than anything else, because honestly there really are times when you want to pick the DIK option so that you don't seem like a pushover, yet it is that very option that might fuck your chances up with the main LIs. Sure, you might not fuck the HOTs as much, but you get Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage and Jill. Let's be real, a few HOT girls, or these 5 main LIs? To me, the answer is simple, but it all bubbles down to a matter of preference.

3. I am hella whipped for Sage. I'm not even kidding. Even after doing 2 to 3 runs in BaD, I can never refuse her advances or requests. Like, I should have a run for every girl, but somehow it always ends up with me falling for Sage again. I don't even understand why. It's like my mind is set for Sage already and it doesn't want to let go. Like, goddamn, where can I get a girlfriend like Sage? And speaking of Sage,

4. Sage's hangout is the best hangout. I'm purely speaking based on personal opinion, so don't take this personally. Now, first of all, I'm not sure if it's because of the background music that gives me that warm, comfy feeling when I'm doing Sage's hangout, but, with fresh impressions of the game, I can safely say that it feels the most rewarding. For me, the MJ hangout feels quite superficial. All we get is a bit of romantic interaction between the MC and M&J, but there isn't really anything memorable at all about the whole hangout. It just feels like you laid between them, chatted and touched them a bit, and just, normally relaxed? You don't really bond with them at all. On Jill's part, although it's sweet that Jill considers the MC as a special person to her and we get to bond with her and further understand her background, it doesn't leave a lasting impression. It's just the M&J hangout, but with slightly more bonding and more drama and some ice cream IMO. I do admit the scene in the car where Jill cried when the MC voiced his thoughts about his birthday did get me a little.

For Sage's hangout, just the overall ambient, soft vibe of the whole situation makes it a winner. I can't quite put into words why her hangout keeps lingering on my mind. The music selection for that hangout itself was amazing, and it radiated a sweet feeling too. I haven't done Quinn's hangout yet, so I can't say for certain, but Sage's hangout itself is immensely memorable. I personally find that it gives insight into Sage's character, and shows a vulnerable side of her that you'd normally never see. My favourite part of that whole hangout was when MC stopped stroking her head because she called him gross, and then proceeded to ask the MC "don't stop". That part really got me. It showed that although she puts on a strong front and teases the MC, she just wants to be cared for in the end, and enjoys the care that the MC is showing her.

Honestly I could ramble on about the Sage hangout for much longer, but I think this is sufficient for now.

Overall, the CHICK path is pretty fucking great. Got a lot more than I expected too. Right now I'm just gonna look at the walkthrough for special render collection, but I can't deny that replaying the whole game without skipping any character dialogue (except for some of the episode intros) really pulls at your mind and makes you wanna replay it so much more.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I also think it will be as a plot device to finally blow the lid off of Quinn's restaurant.
I think it will resolve also the Cathy cluck issue... because I think there are too many of the HOTs involved in that... Melanie & Sarah for once to take the picture in the gym and probably Quinn as a mastermind & Riona + Camilla as mother who uses her daughter to distract a DIK... that's why Mona was devastated and want to drink herself into oblivion..., because Camilla was there to fuck someone (probably Rusty)
Mona is also the key to get Burke what he deserves... and probably the key to manipulate Tyballs because of his father's actions...
Damn I want her back asap... :)

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

In reality she would be too hard for any teeth, you gotta listen to Willie D : "You let a ho be a ho." Being Captain Save a Hoe only ends one way. Once a hoe always a hoe.
But in fiction sure, go for it. I quite like Quinn in the game, if I met someone like her in real life, fuck no, falling in love with someone like that is recipe for disaster. I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of human psychological conditioning, but in short humans are a result of various acts that they either perpetrate or are done to them, and someone like Quinn would be very highly conditioned into being a bitch (in every sense of the word), when you invest yourself into someone like that, there is no good outcome, if you're lucky you get out with a few more mental scars, if you're unlucky you get killed.

TL;DR: "You don't treat a ho like a queen, who behaves like a dog."

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since somebody posted a Strawpoll a few pages back and there was speculation about how a poll would go if more people voted I looked for a community poll on tiermaker and found the following result, which was last updated 12 days ago:

DIK Community Ranking.png

And while being there I also did my own:

Being a DIK Tiers.png

S - Favourites, A - Top Girls, B - Nice, but not enough interaction to make her a top girl, C - Swyper / will never meet her / no idea who you are, D - stay the Hell away! (Arieth would be Top of D, but I put her in B since she makes me LOL the most)

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
Guys I got a patreon question: How EXACTLY does the payment how up on my bank account? I'm asking because I think this game is great and I want to donate to show my appreciation, but I dont want to EVER be asked about these transactions. You know, I like the girl at my bank I'm about to make some long-lasting contracts there and she will be shecking my account. I dont want to ask myself if she noticed the payment to "Cartoon Wanker Inc" if you get my drift....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes