Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Guys I got a patreon question: How EXACTLY does the payment how up on my bank account? I'm asking because I think this game is great and I want to donate to show my appreciation, but I dont want to EVER be asked about these transactions. You know, I like the girl at my bank I'm about to make some long-lasting contracts there and she will be shecking my account. I dont want to ask myself if she noticed the payment to "Cartoon Wanker Inc" if you get my drift....
Your bank wouldn't know which creators you pledged to. All that would show up in your statement is Patreon because they are the one that will charge you on behalf of the creators. You'll be billed once regardless of the number of creators pledged.

E.g. You pledged $5 to Creator A and $10 to Creator B. Your statement will show $15 from Patreon.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Guys I got a patreon question: How EXACTLY does the payment how up on my bank account? I'm asking because I think this game is great and I want to donate to show my appreciation, but I dont want to EVER be asked about these transactions. You know, I like the girl at my bank I'm about to make some long-lasting contracts there and she will be shecking my account. I dont want to ask myself if she noticed the payment to "Cartoon Wanker Inc" if you get my drift....
To me it appears as "Patreon members IE internet".

Rather, you have to go through paypall if you want total discretion.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Your bank wouldn't know which creators you pledged to. All that would show up in your statement is Patreon because they are the one that will charge you on behalf of the creators. You'll be billed once regardless of the number of creators pledged.

E.g. You pledged $5 to Creator A and $10 to Creator B. Your statement will show $15 from Patreon.
That is, unless he decides to show her the personal monthly Patreon confirmation mail in his inbox.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Since somebody posted a Strawpoll a few pages back and there was speculation about how a poll would go if more people voted I looked for a community poll on tiermaker and found the following result, which was last updated 12 days ago:
Well that's interesting, but where does it say how many voted on this particular tiermaker? Is it actually more than the strawpoll at 1230? Also it's not really a like-for-like comparison, given that the straw poll is only LIs?

The old DIK Lounge had a favourite BaDIK girl poll with 1314 votes, though it only covers ep 1-6 & suffered from allowing multiple votes per user. Like the strawpoll, Josy & Maya lag behind the other LIs on the Lounge poll.

May 7, 2021
There was definitely more content in the CHICK route than in the DIK route.
This is not quite true. Yes, for the MG that is correct, but you lose a lot of content with the SG including Quinn. The side stories are absolutely not to be despised.

Like, I should have a run for every girl, but somehow it always ends up with me falling for Sage again. I don't even understand why.
I feel the same way. In my opinion, that's because Sage is different. It is not the MC who is chasing Sage, but she is chasing him. In addition, one is not used to the role as a guy and is therefore quite defenseless against female advances.

Sage's hangout is the best hangout.
I also really like the hangout as fuck buddy. But I have to be honest, I like the one with Quinn the best. And not because of the sex part. Their dancing is breathtaking and the cuddling is heartwarming.

Reactions: mojococo

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Not gonna lie to yall i downloaded this to beat my meat but honestly i played it for the story this shit fire. And Jill is forever best girl. I finished it and waiting for next episode but damn this shit is so good.
MA MAN!! WELCOME TO JILL-o-FAMILIAAA

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020

To me it appears as "Patreon members IE internet".

Rather, you have to go through paypall if you want total discretion.
That is, unless he decides to show her the personal monthly Patreon confirmation mail in his inbox.
Thank you kind sirs

Reactions: Fjeosoendj

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Also my fellow DIKians, you should play through whatever paths you want before the grand finale, because once that crushing blow hits by DPC.. you will me fucked up for some time, at least that is how I was in AL. So be a massive jerk, be the nicest human ever, but do it NOW! See every path you can take as soon as possible.

Also, anyone else get like a fatigue of games, after every BADik ep? Like I can't play anything else for month(s) after playing BADik. Everything is so much worse...

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Not gonna lie to yall i downloaded this to beat my meat but honestly i played it for the story this shit fire. And Jill is forever best girl. I finished it and waiting for next episode but damn this shit is so good.
Aye welcome to the DIKs brother. I, too, downloaded the game expecting a good fap session but in the end the sessions were few and far between while gameplay continues to astound me. The scenes are good to rewatch if you want a quickie though, I've been there multiple times after watching a 20-30 min vid and not finding release. Not sure if anyone else has done the same :LUL:

Sage > Jill anybody? :KEK:
My man. This man, he knows where it's at. He knows.

But what about side chicks bro? Who's your favourite?

Camila/Envy/Riona are definitely competitors for the spot of top side chick, but I absolutely adore Camila when she was trying to cheer Mona up. She was just...... so adorable. I mean, come on, look at this face, how is that not cute?

1621690492414.png

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Also my fellow DIKians, you should play through whatever paths you want before the grand finale, because once that crushing blow hits by DPC.. you will me fucked up for some time, at least that is how I was in AL. So be a massive jerk, be the nicest human ever, but do it NOW! See every path you can take as soon as possible.

Also, anyone else get like a fatigue of games, after every BADik ep? Like I can't play anything else for month(s) after playing BADik. Everything is so much worse...
Massive DIK route got all the hottest scene. Best route for sure

Reactions: asgardtipar2

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Aye welcome to the DIKs brother. I, too, downloaded the game expecting a good fap session but in the end the sessions were few and far between while gameplay continues to astound me. The scenes are good to rewatch if you want a quickie though, I've been there multiple times after watching a 20-30 min vid and not finding release. Not sure if anyone else has done the same :LUL:

My man. This man, he knows where it's at. He knows.

But what about side chicks bro? Who's your favourite?

Camila/Envy/Riona are definitely competitors for the spot of top side chick, but I absolutely adore Camila when she was trying to cheer Mona up. She was just...... so adorable. I mean, come on, look at this face, how is that not cute?

View attachment 1206753
Riona is effin' hot dude :BootyTime: If Riona were main char I'll simp for her LMAO

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe James left Bella because she accidentally reversed the car over their 2-year old child and he couldn't bear to look her in the face anymore without wanting to punch her teeth down her throat.
Not saying it's impossible but if there was a kid

A: why are the stool and the mirror still there if they no longer serve any function, if there's a locked nursery one door further just put them there.... the idea is it's locked so she doesnt get confronted with it afterall....
B: Why is the nursery on first floor? The bedroom is on the second.... not really convenient with small kids...
C: there's several pictures with James and Bella in the house, (atleast 2 first floor and another in her bedroom) but not one picture or other clue that suggests a kid...

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Massive DIK route got all the hottest scene. Best route for sure
The CHICK route give you the most opportunity to fullfill the scenes with Jill, Bella, Maya & Josy.
the DIK route is more fit for the HOTs girls, the Pink Rose strippers and others side characters, but of course some of them cost some $.

So the best way to play for me until now is :
-1 playthrough when you get the mini games activated for the DIK ROUTE.
-1 without for the CHICK ROUTE.

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
The CHICK route give you the most opportunity to fullfill the scenes with Jill, Bella, Maya & Josy.
the DIK route is more fit for the HOTs girls, the Pink Rose strippers and others side characters, but of course some of them cost some $.

So the best way to play for me until now is :
-1 playthrough when you get the mini games activated for the DIK ROUTE.
-1 without for the CHICK ROUTE.
You said it my dude, exactly.

Reactions: Gallion

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's more than simple, it was just a crazy theory that someone launched and it stuck. Just like aunt Jill was, Jill futa,the axe murderer etc etc etc etc.
At least there's evidence to support the axe murderer theory. There's an axe in the garage. The Jill futa thing was just absurd, as by the time people were spreading that the MC had already had her grinding off on his hand while she was asleep.

Granted, I can't speak for everybody, but I'd notice the difference between a nice wet pussy rubbing up on my arm and somebody's throbbing cock.

The aunt Jill thing was equally bad from the start, the timelines just don't match with the information we have, it was never going to work out that way. I'm sure the MC will discover (eventually) he has some family ties somewhere, but it isn't going to be with any of the women he's banging.

My game crash after josy came to my room to hide from maya dad and when josy ask what now, then the game crash, what should I do ?
Same happening with me. Tried both the uptade and downloading the full game again, neither work
It's because you've both cheated in the past and the game recognizes that you cheated, it has saved variables in your savegames and when you reach that scene it is programmed to exit if it can tell you've cheated. It's not a crash, it's not a bug. You cheated. You are being punished.

Either change the variables manually yourselves (via the developer console) or install Scrappy's mod to continue past it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes