sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Dude I know there is no evidence for nursery, btw I know what nursery is. I am just saying that people are really talking up the torture room and I am wondering where did that come from lol.
It's more than simple, it was just a crazy theory that someone launched and it stuck. Just like aunt Jill was, Jill futa,the axe murderer etc etc etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
It's more than simple, it was just a crazy theory that someone launched and it stuck. Just like aunt Jill was, Jill futa,the axe murderer etc etc etc etc.
ayo ayo pause... What? hahaahhaha Futa jill? AUNT Jill? Cause they thought that MCs mom was the sis of Jill? AXE MURDERED?? What is with the murdering, has there been a single killing in this UNIVERSE so far.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I would agree if it were not a justification for an action that is a fact, she cheated Chad, it is the very definition of cheating. That doesn't take away that it was because of the circumstances and that with the MC it would be different, but for that you have to wait.
To cheat on someone, they gotta care about you cheating on them. The people in a relationship set the terms on what's cheating, for example some couples are in an open relationship so it ain't cheating if they bang other people. Chad didn't set any terms for what his and Sage's relationship was, because he didn't care, he only pretended to care while he was out getting some of that Troy booty :BootyTime:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
To cheat on someone, they gotta care about you cheating on them. The people in a relationship set the terms on what's cheating, for example some couples are in an open relationship so it ain't cheating if they bang other people. Chad didn't set any terms for what his and Sage's relationship was, because he didn't care, he only pretended to care while he was out getting some of that Troy booty :BootyTime:
And since the terms were clear, Sage's first thought was that it's okay, because Chad is cheating on her too.
If that's not cheating, neither is Chad.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I have to be honest, in one of my first posts here in this thread I also defined Maya as a toxic friendship (and I wasn't referring to her night time appearance...). I said it as an exaggeration. I was referring in particular to how even in situations where in theory she was on the wrong side she always managed to find herself in the role of the one to be consoled.

two situations in particular:
1) the evening after the grinding, when she waits for Mc in her room to explain/apologize about the incident, first MC practically has to get every single word out of her and at the end she ends up venting on him for her family problems...
2) when she runs away after the reconciliation between Josy and her father, she is there for Josy but even in this situation she turns the situation around so that it becomes another moment when she can vent about her problems

toxic was surely an exaggerated term, but we can't deny that Maya represents a person who's really hard to be around, for everybody, for Mc, for Josy and also for Derek, as she herself admits in the end with Mc in the library in the sixth chapter, he met her in her worst moment but he still decided not to run away

then personally from chapter 6 onwards I started to appreciate her, she still has a long way to go though (and I would be grateful if she would stop explaining how loans work in Duckburg).

now I would probably, out of interest, put it in second place behind Sage
Between the Library scene and her dad turning up she was actually pretty chill and fin to hang around with. Otherwise you have to be really into her as she requires a level of emotional investment that as a college freshman with many other options, my MC isn't into that.

I've no doubt that if I somehow resolved all her current problems she'd somehow end up with another batch of them.

Reactions: mojococo and DavDR

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
And since the terms were clear, Sage's first thought was that it's okay, because Chad is cheating on her too.
If that's not cheating, neither is Chad.
Chad cheated on Sage cuz she cared about it. Sage can't cheat on Chad cuz he doesn't care. To Chad, their relationship was already over way before Sage and MC even meet, it was probably over when he discovered he was gay, even before he started banging Troy. For Sage tho, the relationship didn't end, in fact I'm not even sure whether she thinks it's over in ep 7. Nevertheless, no matter what Sage did while she was in that fake relationship, whether she banged the MC or the entire DIK frat, she was incapable of cheating. You can't cheat on someone who doesn't care.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
P.S
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING BELLA HAS A TORTURE ROOM AND THAT SHE IS SK??? WHAT? HAS THERE BEEN A CRUMB OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT THEORY. I also think the locked room is a baby room, that she lost.
Some people high af. Don't mind that. Also some people acting like Bella is not LI while some SGs are LI lmao. Torture room or killer theories are just.. Again.. Dumb.
Days ago someone write that '' Bella is not in love with MC, she just using MC for sexual thing. '' While ur fav girl using MC As a what? Lover? What can u expect from these guys who write that shit. They need to read and play carefully.
I really can't wait when DPC gonna nuke this killer-crazy theories people using for Bella.
If there will be any killer ( which i don't think so ) its not going to be Bella or Jill. It will be Side character. Such as Jocks or Side girls.
Im also def. sure DPC laughing those people who thinks Bella is a killer.
'' Oh look there's an axe in Bella's garage she's def %100 killer '' Even some people says that shit, lmao. Like bro, i also have axe in my garage.

Bella is not a killer, she's don't have schizophrenia or someshit. But what we all know there will be twist about her husband. I expect him to come, Date between Bella and MC.

I also think the locked room is a baby room, that she lost.
Yeah this probably. Her bathroom already sus af. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Not gonna lie to yall i downloaded this to beat my meat but honestly i played it for the story this shit fire. And Jill is forever best girl. I finished it and waiting for next episode but damn this shit is so good.
Nice to see a new fan. I think its the best adult game I have ever played. The lewd stuff is really just extra (but still done well and there is plenty of it, unlike some other story driven games here), the characters and interesting story are what makes this game special.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Overam22

Mar 24, 2019
exactly. Letting Derek do the thing or Stopping him, would feel more like a natural " Major choice".

than , Tybalt, comes toward to you and talk to you the way He Talk, like you are some lesser human being, below him, this fucking entitled, privileged asshole he is. and Then He, He is the one who Salp you, and the way He slap. and I should Walk away ? like a Pussy, and not put him in his place. :unsure:

View attachment 1204965
First of All, Jill Allowed ME to come whenever I want to come:p.

It's not even your Property, it's the Preps, you might be the president now, but the house is till not yours:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1204967
Yeah, this is the right decision, boys, walking away,:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:. like a piece of Garbage
View attachment 1204968

Oh, what else we can do? Hmm, Yeah Putting him in to his place (y):cool:
View attachment 1204969
View attachment 1204970
Don't talk shit Tybie, if you can't back it up:cool::ROFLMAO:.
I still think that we should just have the option to block that slap, it would have been better.

Also, it made me angry that Tyballs was still conciouss after our punch, knoking him would have been so fun

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm with you there on the last part, Sage is my main LI choice (until Quinn LI confirmed soon :BootyTime:) and I was a bit confused that players not on her path in ep 7 could just jump on... with arguably better writing for their relationship. I'm tossing up restarting my main save to not fuck buddy Sage and choose her in ep 7 for the better progression.
I don't think Quinn is going to become a LI. It seems clear DPC sees some sort of distinction between Quinn and the LIs, even if I'm not sure what that distinction is.

On the other hand, I'm not sure it really matter, either. Quinn has a clear path of her own. She has a hangout. She's had more focus than most of the LIs, and that shows no sign of changing. Other than the episode wrap-up slide, it's hard to picture what would change if Quinn was formally listed as a LI. So I'd say enjoy Quinn for what she is and don't worry about the label.

As for Sage's non-fuck buddy path, I was disappointed by the way it worked out in Episode 7. We should have had more build up to starting a relationship, preferably after the sparring session. And the sex scene should have been at least a little different than the fuck buddy version, even if just to acknowledge this was a new experience for the two.

Hopefully Episode 8 will belatedly show some distinction between the paths.

Hard disagree on Sage not being loyal tho, I'd say she's too loyal, even as late as ep 7 at the party she looks sad when Chad leaves but he doesn't even glance at her. In flashbacks we see Chad and Sage together and she's hanging off him, she promises him that the HOTs will only party with the jocks, she did everything for him and got betrayed. People always say she's cheating on Chad by being with the MC and all that, but you gotta remember that practically the first thing we learn about Sage and Chad's relationship is that she found panties in his bag and he made up some bullshit excuse about it. From Chad's POV, the relationship is over, he was only keeping up appearances while banging Troy. It's not cheating if the other person ain't playing, and Chad was 99% out the door by the time we meet Sage.
I think it's fair to say Sage prefers to be loyal, but her actual track record isn't great. I understand the sentiment behind her cheating when she knows Chad cheated first, but she's still cheating. More importantly, she'll also try to drunkenly hook up with the MC in Episode 2 if you give her the opportunity, and that's before she confirms Chad is cheating on her.

I doubt Sage is going to cheat on the MC in the game, especially if the MC keeps curling her toes. But I don't think it's unreasonable for the MC to worry about it because Sage has shown she will rationalize a justification for her actions if she gets horny enough.

That said, NTR is not happening in this game so Sage will almost certainly be loyal if you're on her path.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unlocking gallery is getting more and more tedious
There's a gallery unlocker listed under Extras in the OP?
Is there any difference in Jill's ep7 scene if she saw the mc's cock in the shower on ep4?
No.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
As for Sage's non-fuck buddy path, I was disappointed by the way it worked out in Episode 7. We should have had more build up to starting a relationship, preferably after the sparring session. And the sex scene should have been at least a little different than the fuck buddy version, even if just to acknowledge this was a new experience for the two.

Hopefully Episode 8 will belatedly show some distinction between the paths.
The way I've heard it tell and the screenies I've seen posted here seem to indicate that Sage non-fuck buddy path is a better progression but I've yet to play it. I'll probably do a dry run of it soon to see if it's worth changing my main save over. It's strange cuz you would expect the sex scene to be a bit different, given the dialogue changes. Hell, Sage's ep 7 sex scene changes if you're on Quinn's path by having Quinn look a little jealous when they catch you. You can't get 100% on that scene if you bang someone first either. And yet it doesn't change at all if you come into it from non-fuck buddy path. This would seem to indicate that there's probably going to be negligible distinction between the two paths and DPC just wanted to give players one last chance to hop on the Sage path. We'll see what the future brings.

I think it's fair to say Sage prefers to be loyal, but her actual track record isn't great. I understand the sentiment behind her cheating when she knows Chad cheated first, but she's still cheating. More importantly, she'll also try to drunkenly hook up with the MC in Episode 2 if you give her the opportunity, and that's before she confirms Chad is cheating on her.

I doubt Sage is going to cheat on the MC in the game, especially if the MC keeps curling her toes. But I don't think it's unreasonable for the MC to worry about it because Sage has shown she will rationalize a justification for her actions if she gets horny enough.

That said, NTR is not happening in this game so Sage will almost certainly be loyal if you're on her path.
I wasn't making an argument that Sage is justified in cheating. If your partner cheats, and you cheat in revenge, that's still cheating. My argument is that from Chad's POV there was no relationship for Sage to cheat on.

Thought experiment - let's say Chad finds out that while he and Sage were going out, MC was giving her the foot long special. Does Chad think Sage is a cheater? No, of course he doesn't think Sage is a cheater - in his mind, he wasn't in that relationship anymore, he hasn't been together with Sage since he discovered he was gay, it was all a lie that he dragged her along for. The only reason he pretended to care was to keep up appearances. Does Sage think she herself is a cheater? Obviously yes, because from her POV she was still in that relationship, but she wasn't. Again, the relationship didn't exist for Chad, it was a farce. You can't cheat on someone who isn't going out with you.

What are you talking about? Right in ep 1 it's explicitly stated by both of them that Chad & Sage are boyfriend & girlfriend. Chad warns the MC not to make any moves on her, Sage is furious Chad's cheating on her. Both parties have to agree to an open relationship, which clearly this wasn't - they're both cheaters. So while Sage may put great stock in loyalty, apparently that went out the window where the MC is concerned.

While I agree with most of your post, this bit is inaccurate. Sage flat out tells you Chad's cheating, what she wants help with is proving it. She's a well known figure on campus, so it's harder for her to sneak around Chad - which is where the MC comes in.
I appreciate the partial agreement, I'll take it :BootyTime: I don't even care if Sage is a cheater or not, I'm a disgusting Quinn simp so I can deal with more than that. I just feel it's an interesting argument is all.

You're right that it's explicitly stated that Chad and Sage are in a relationship of course. But that's a lie, as we find out. Only Chad knows the truth of their relationship - which is that he's using it as a cover so he can be gay with Troy. Doesn't matter what Sage, the MC, the general public or anyone thinks they know. The truth is that for Chad, there is no relationship, the man that Sage thinks she's in a relationship with does not exist. Sage can't cheat on someone who doesn't exist. But Chad can still cheat on Sage because she actually exists and he's posing as someone who's in a relationship with her. He can hurt her, she can't hurt him. He knows the truth, she doesn't. It seems unfair to call Sage a cheater in those circumstances, even if she thought she was cheating by being with the MC - the only reason she'd think of cheating in the first place is because Chad's lie is making them both miserable.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Baby room=nursery
you wrote that you think is the room of the baby she lost... I'm just saying there is as much evidence for that as there is for the torture room. Zero
Dude I know there is no evidence for nursery, btw I know what nursery is. I am just saying that people are really talking up the torture room and I am wondering where did that come from lol.
ayo ayo pause... What? hahaahhaha Futa jill? AUNT Jill? Cause they thought that MCs mom was the sis of Jill? AXE MURDERED?? What is with the murdering, has there been a single killing in this UNIVERSE so far.
Some people high af. Don't mind that. Also some people acting like Bella is not LI while some SGs are LI lmao. Torture room or killer theories are just.. Again.. Dumb.
Days ago someone write that '' Bella is not in love with MC, she just using MC for sexual thing. '' While ur fav girl using MC As a what? Lover? What can u expect from these guys who write that shit. They need to read and play carefully.
I really can't wait when DPC gonna nuke this killer-crazy theories people using for Bella.
If there will be any killer ( which i don't think so ) its not going to be Bella or Jill. It will be Side character. Such as Jocks or Side girls.
Im also def. sure DPC laughing those people who thinks Bella is a killer.
'' Oh look there's an axe in Bella's garage she's def %100 killer '' Even some people says that shit, lmao. Like bro, i also have axe in my garage.

Bella is not a killer, she's don't have schizophrenia or someshit. But what we all know there will be twist about her husband. I expect him to come, Date between Bella and MC.

Yeah this probably. Her bathroom already sus af. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child.
Have you guys even seen Bella's face? And that scary music that accompanies her stare downs? She's got killer written all over her! :eek:

Alternatively, the little kid theory: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5439338

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm with you there on the last part, Sage is my main LI choice (until Quinn LI confirmed soon :BootyTime:) and I was a bit confused that players not on her path in ep 7 could just jump on... with arguably better writing for their relationship. I'm tossing up restarting my main save to not fuck buddy Sage and choose her in ep 7 for the better progression.

Hard disagree on Sage not being loyal tho, I'd say she's too loyal, even as late as ep 7 at the party she looks sad when Chad leaves but he doesn't even glance at her. In flashbacks we see Chad and Sage together and she's hanging off him, she promises him that the HOTs will only party with the jocks, she did everything for him and got betrayed. People always say she's cheating on Chad by being with the MC and all that, but you gotta remember that practically the first thing we learn about Sage and Chad's relationship is that she found panties in his bag and he made up some bullshit excuse about it. From Chad's POV, the relationship is over, he was only keeping up appearances while banging Troy. It's not cheating if the other person ain't playing, and Chad was 99% out the door by the time we meet Sage.
If that's the case, then she should have tried to work it out with Chad while staying loyal. Or she should have broken it off with Chad and then started the fuck buddy relationship with MC. There may have been mitigating circumstances, but Sage still cheated on her boyfriend. I wouldn't ever trust someone who did that, even if it benefitted me.

Do we have any evidence that Sage and Chad ever fucked? I can't remember the specifics, but I do recall Sage saying that there was at least quite a prolonged time period of no sex. Maybe they never even did it. Speculation: Do we really believe that Sage didn't fuck anyone else before the MC, especially given how horny she is? Also, factoring in very little, even perhaps no, sex from Chad? I'd speculate that it's unlikely that MC was her first instance of disloyalty. I can't prove it, of course. It's just a gut feeling. That girl likes sex and I don't think she'd hold out forever.

I hope I'm wrong, but I get a feeling that Sage is just superficially interested in the MC. Maybe she'll fall for him, but I'm not so sure.

Reactions: goldenrule91
Jul 8, 2020
If I have the v0-6.2 version with the walkthrough mod, do I have to delete the mod before I instal the update or can I just instal the update without deleting the mod? How do I delete the mod?

Thanks!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Between the Library scene and her dad turning up she was actually pretty chill and fin to hang around with. Otherwise you have to be really into her as she requires a level of emotional investment that as a college freshman with many other options, my MC isn't into that.

I've no doubt that if I somehow resolved all her current problems she'd somehow end up with another batch of them.
I agree, but this in my opinion applies to all LIs in fact

none of them is the ideal girl, each of them for a different reason. and this i consider the best quality of BADIK

Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes