felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm gonna slap you in the Face :ROFLMAO:.
True, but what were those challenges? Buy stuff for Quinn? Wow, those require so much braveness :ROFLMAO:
Indeed ,it's not courage, that's not even about courage , whats matter is that she willing to change her fate and move away,And starting over is not easy , but in comparison, Maya sitting in her room, waiting someone to save her, and in this case now it's Sage's turn. Whereas Josy was ready to throwaway her life and start over, having sex with MC was jsut the Bonus:ROFLMAO: so you know what, maybe it takes more courage to move away from everything you know and love, to start over. :unsure:
thin line, because after MC leave, neither Maya nor Josy start talking about what is going on, and none of them mention to the other that they did stuff with MC, until the end , . This is on DPC , poor execution , IMO:unsure:
DPC again :ROFLMAO:, Maya and MC share a same class, so it bound to happen that they will meet. But Josy is the one who approach MC before the library scene, so this equal.
Picnic is interesting because Josy came out with the no string attachment, but she shaking a bit when maya agree. But thats more about her and Maya and not MC. I mean her fear is that Maya considering this no string attachment to all of them, not just with MC , little bit interesting from Maya, but whatever, I dont mind. for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:
If I remember Right Maya is kind of the same, they both kind of blaming the other for the "friendship path"
Yes, she ask MC as a back up, Yet, she actually facing alone with her Father :p:ROFLMAO:, she not sitting around waiting for MC or for Maya.
typical... just because you know I won't hit you....:cautious:

In the confusion I forgot the one gesture of Josy that I consider brave: when she confronts Quinn at the beginning of the fourth chapter.

Her other actions don't make her look like that, at most sexually brazen, but courage is another thing.

is it DPC's fault? absolutely of course it is, he decides what to make her do.
in most of the situations the driving force of her actions is fear (in the others it's sex...), it's hard to consider her courageous

Oh and another thing felicemastronzo . And this will be a Rant, I already apologize for it :ROFLMAO: .
Ep 4 cannot be used to prop up to Maya or use it against Josy and vice versa.
Because ep 4 the Josy Maya part, is pure utter Garbage. There is no better word of it, it is the weakest shit in the entire game along with the Tybalt blackmail, and the choice between Jill and Sage.
The whole shit could have been solver right there in that moment when Josy arrive, but even if MC storms out of room.Josy and Maya not have a single conversation about WTF just happened and why, and they conveniently wait until the end of the episode. BULLSHIT HORRIBLE execution of a conclusion of a drama.

Ironically, after ep 4, The Josy and Maya Stuff is back on track, regardless if it is the friendship path, or the threesome path, the scenes with them are good, the story is good, everything is fine. But how we get there, was horrible.

The same with the Tybalt blackmail, ep 6 was shit, but ep 7 made it Funny, thanks to Bella. and if its end with Jill kicks Tybalt's nuts, I say it was worth it.:ROFLMAO:
The choice between Jill and Sage, is still shit, but this could also change in episode 8.:unsure:
These 3 thing was easily the weakest part of the game.

sorry for my Rant:)
the fourth chapter has a superficial conclusion that satisfies few players.

but that's DPC's way of writing, it's not that it changes particularly in the other chapters (blackmail, the eternal question of the loan, the rebound guy...)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just to be clear, I do not have problem with Josy and Maya being together and etc, or even with the ending of episode 3 when Josy arrive. I just don't like how episode 4 handled them.
MC promised to listen to Josy , but then he spent 2 day, 2 freaking day avoiding them, and the meantime Josy and Maya are not come to clean to each other either. Josy and Maya has 2 day to talk with each other, but until MC reveal their connection, they not talk about it at all. Meanwhile MC going around and fuck everything that moves, and canonically it would fit better if he was like I think let's just be friends, but the funny part is, once you enter their relationship, everything back to normal. :ROFLMAO:.
You of course don't know this because you said you only played the first season. But to be with them is actually fucking worth it (y). It is just how we get there, that is very questionable "writing". or as I like to say "poorly executed". :ROFLMAO:
a slightly biased version.....

Josy in the bathroom talks to MC, it's not like she has much more to say to him at that point that he doesn't already know. what does MC care about Maya's father and his role at that point? even when they make up later what does she tell him that's so important?

Mc isn't thinking straight at all, but even if he was what could he have done? if he had confronted the two girls with their mutual betrayal (the only real betrayal is Josy's...) before they had a chance to clear the air between them he would have just broken the relationship between Maya and Josy for good, there is no other possible epilogue to MC revealing to Maya that Josy is the girl he was seeing and having sex with while.

But you guys I'm sure bring up threesome every time you cross two girls so.... :cautious: :cautious:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Oh and another thing felicemastronzo . And this will be a Rant, I already apologize for it :ROFLMAO: .
Ep 4 cannot be used to prop up to Maya or use it against Josy and vice versa.
Because ep 4 the Josy Maya part, is pure utter Garbage. There is no better word of it, it is the weakest shit in the entire game along with the Tybalt blackmail, and the choice between Jill and Sage.
The whole shit could have been solver right there in that moment when Josy arrive, but even if MC storms out of room.Josy and Maya not have a single conversation about WTF just happened and why, and they conveniently wait until the end of the episode. BULLSHIT HORRIBLE execution of a conclusion of a drama.

Ironically, after ep 4, The Josy and Maya Stuff is back on track, regardless if it is the friendship path, or the threesome path, the scenes with them are good, the story is good, everything is fine. But how we get there, was horrible.

The same with the Tybalt blackmail, ep 6 was shit, but ep 7 made it Funny, thanks to Bella. and if its end with Jill kicks Tybalt's nuts, I say it was worth it.:ROFLMAO:
The choice between Jill and Sage, is still shit, but this could also change in episode 8.:unsure:
These 3 thing was easily the weakest part of the game.

sorry for my Rant:)
I can understand the behavior of the main character if he is on the route of Chick. An insecure and sentimental hero would also have run away to cry to other girls and ran away from them the whole episode. A DIK hero wouldn't do that.
But we are dealing with a teenager, and a very hypocritical one, who can fuck girls behind his back, but is offended when your girlfriend, whom you cheated on, cheared herself. This is the behavior of an immature young man, I have no problem with this.
In general, there are many decisions in this game based on resentment, emotions and fear. Josy's decision to leave the main character is based on the fear of losing Maya and then she admits that she may have made a mistake. Sage's suggestion to spy on Chad is based on possessiveness and jealousy, but she easily swallows someone else's cock without a shadow of remorse.
The most important problem is why Bella behaves like a teenager. But probably she really didn't have sex for a very long time.

Reactions: notme222

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I can understand the behavior of the main character if he is on the route of Chick. An insecure and sentimental hero would also have run away to cry to other girls and ran away from them the whole episode. A DIK hero wouldn't do that.
OMFG... In my view you've got that abso-fucking-lutely backwards.

Yes, I agree that the 'DIK hero' might stay. And he'd make thing much worse.
Confusion, fear (of losing *both* them in one fell swoop), etc. Emotions running very high.
And the natural human response to those emotions is to get aggressive.
He'd almost certainly point fingers, shout, accuse, insult, etc. (This is a Dick hero, remember?)
In short, he'd say a bunch of mean shit that there's no coming back from. Any hope of salvaging any form of relationship with either of them would be gone.

When you know your temper is about to make the situation worse, withdrawing to calm-the-fuck-down is not 'insecure'.
It's just plain smart.

Getting away, and staying away, until he'd calmed down and had a chance 'to process'. To deal with the situation in a respectful manner.
That showed a good deal of maturity on the MCs part.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ya know... that scene in the bar with Jade shit-talkin' Bella really pissed me off.
Because:
Remember that scene early in E1 where MC walks into the Library and Stephen calls him 'sport'?
Watch that again.
It was Stephen, with Jade standing right beside him (ie. involved), arranging for the 3 of them 'get together'.
It wasn't obvious at that time it was sexual, but Bella's 'inner thoughts' clarify it when she's in bed. It's in the sequence in E2 where she brings the blind-drunk MC back to her couch.
So... yeah... Screw you, Jade.
Knowingly get into a three-some (? Or was Jade just there to watch?). Then blame the other woman for it because you didn't like it. Hypocritical bitch.

As for Bella's 'cheating'.
We've known for a long time that Bella's is carrying some pretty heavy emotional baggage. But, we don't know what that baggage is yet.
We don't actually know the status of her husband.
But, he's been gone for years. At best he's her estranged husband. So, I think, it's a stretch to call it cheating.
You should view episode 3's intro again because it was made very clear by both Jade & Stephen that their little threesome attempt with Bella ended in a humiliating failure.

Reactions: Outrider

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You should view episode 3's intro again because it was made very clear by both Jade & Stephen that their little threesome attempt with Bella ended in a humiliating failure.
Yes, I remember.
What's that got to do with what I said?
Jade knew all about it from the start and was involved in making it happen.
The fact that it ended poorly doesn't give Jade license to blame Bella for 'sleeping with her husband' when it was something that Jade helped initiate.

Reactions: `Ray`

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I remember.
What's that got to do with what I said?
Jade knew all about it from the start and was involved in making it happen.
The fact that it ended poorly doesn't give Jade license to blame Bella for 'sleeping with her husband' when it was something that Jade helped initiate.
You worded your statement in a way that makes it seem as though it did happen when it didn't is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Outrider

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Wow. Really now. Play EP1 again and then think about it. It was already apparent in EP1 that there was going to be a relationship between the MC and Sage. And he had to interact with Sage to get his guitar back. What's so hard to understand about that?:rolleyes: :unsure:
First of all, we can return the guitar and stop there. We don't have to fuck Sage, kiss her, and so on. To remain just a friend. Secondly, why did they even think that MС would like Sage? Because of the run-in with Chad? Isn't it too frivolous?

Z54455

Jun 1, 2021
Love it !expect more about Lily,i really like this character,(Maybe her blonde hair remind me of Harley Quinn?)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes