drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I know, the feeling (y), I keep warning people about Jill, but her simps are maintaining their denial. Thinking something like "That's not true" or "Udvariatlan!" ;)
What's wrong with Jill becoming wild, who doesn't wanna see her in a threesome or having her booty hole get ravaged.

My only fear is the MC being too much of a CHICK to try all these things out.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
What's wrong with Jill becoming wild, who doesn't wanna see her in a threesome or having her booty hole get ravaged.

My only fear is the MC being too much of a CHICK to try all these things out.
Next episodes should be focusing on MC corrupting Jill.

Reactions: drooopy

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, and release times between updates are longer each time. Updating every six months is brutal compared to lenght of updates and revenue. I mean, if i made that much money, i would hire people to do the dirty work for me and faster. Win-win.
He should, even if it's one or two people to help cut the release time. At this rate, it will take years before it's even finished. I actually don't understand why the Paterons don't demand extra people with the money they are donating. This game for some people is costing more than any AAA game and can use some of those payments to get monthly for a car, mortgage or whatever..... That's why I only buy from Steam because I am paying for a finished product.

Then again, DPC is most likely a pain in the ass to work with/for and a dictator.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You should view episode 3's intro again because it was made very clear by both Jade & Stephen that their little threesome attempt with Bella ended in a humiliating failure.
Yes, I remember.
What's that got to do with what I said?
Jade knew all about it from the start and was involved in making it happen.
The fact that it ended poorly doesn't give Jade license to blame Bella for 'sleeping with her husband' when it was something that Jade helped initiate.
I wish DPC would have shown us the rejection dialogue so we could see exactly what Jade was so :mad: about. Her anger goes well beyond just being rejected by a married woman who doesn't want to have a threesome with married co-workers. Jade actually seems to be in a rather good mood during that scene (mostly because of MC but still). That said, I'm sure Bella and Jade had a typical womanly rivalry (like you see in any office) before "the incident" but something clearly happened during or after the library scene.

I need to go back and watch the scene, but I recall Burke being at least partially successful setting up the date; although, I assumed Bella didn't believe it was a sex date at the time. Rather, I thought she took it to mean a co-worker get-together. That wouldn't be all that unusual. Certainly no stranger than getting together with students at your home and drinking with them.

Also, wasn't the "date" supposed to occur that Friday night? I'm trying to remember where Bella was on Friday night. Was that the evening of the Cathy photo debacle? If so, would Bella even have had the opportunity to meet up with Burke and Jade to discover the date was actually for sex? Need intel from someone who played this episode recently or remembers the chronological timeline of events.

I haven't done a Bella playthrough in a long time. Things I need to research: Was the Burke/Bella/Jade date scheduled for Friday and where was Bella on Friday, and did Jade's picture throwing fight with Burke happen before or after the library scene? Was that fight a flashback? If so, how far back?

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
He should, even if it's one or two people to help cut the release time. At this rate, it will take years before it's even finished. I actually don't understand why the Paterons don't demand extra people with the money they are donating. This game for some people is costing more than any AAA game and can use some of those payments to get monthly for a car, mortgage or whatever..... That's why I only buy from Steam because I am paying for a finished product.

Then again, DPC is most likely a pain in the ass to work with/for and a dictator.
DarkСookie has 30 000 patrons and a team, but his updates are released no more often than those of the DPC and are quite small, containing a couple of scenes. Yes, I agree that he needs at least a programmer to help and preferably a second artist, but I think it's okay. Its semi-annual updates are almost identical in size, for example, to all the updates of the Incenton Game for 3-4 months.
I wish DPC would have shown us the rejection dialogue so we could see exactly what Jade was so :mad: about. Her anger goes well beyond just being rejected by a married woman who doesn't want to have a threesome with married co-workers. Jade actually seems to be in a rather good mood during that scene (mostly because of MC but still). That said, I'm sure Bella and Jade had a typical womanly rivalry (like you see in any office) before "the incident" but something clearly happened during or after the library scene.

I need to go back and watch the scene, but I recall Burke being at least partially successful setting up the date; although, I assumed Bella didn't believe it was a sex date at the time. Rather, I thought she took it to mean a co-worker get-together. That wouldn't be all that unusual. Certainly no stranger than getting together with students at your home and drinking with them.

Also, wasn't the "date" supposed to occur that Friday night? I'm trying to remember where Bella was on Friday night. Was that the evening of the Cathy photo debacle? If so, would Bella even have had the opportunity to meet up with Burke and Jade to discover the date was actually for sex? Need intel from someone who played this episode recently or remembers the chronological timeline of events.

I haven't done a Bella playthrough in a long time. Things I need to research: Was the Burke/Bella/Jade date scheduled for Friday and where was Bella on Friday, and did Jade's picture throwing fight with Burke happen before or after the library scene? Was that fight a flashback? If so, how far back?
This is a rather strange moment. Why wouldn't Burke ask Bella to participate in group sex? Do they have something in common? Did Burke lie and Bella cheated on her husband with Burke? I think Burke has already organized experiments with sexual life. I do not exclude that the main character will be drawn into group sex with Burke and Jade.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For some reason, it seems to me that one of the freerooms will be in the gym. In general, the sports hall will be one of the main ones in the game. We are waiting for the main character to fuck Josy or someone else right during the bench press with a barbell.
View attachment 1368984
I don't see the problem. Camy is just spotting for him. This is just good safety.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This is a rather strange moment. Why wouldn't Burke ask Bella to participate in group sex? Do they have something in common? Did Burke lie and Bella cheated on her husband with Burke? I think Burke has already organized experiments with sexual life. I do not exclude that the main character will be drawn into group sex with Burke and Jade.
For as much as I love Jade, a Jade/Burke is a big no from me.

Jade/Cathy, Jade/Sage, Jade/Bella all wins. Shit son I'd take Jade/Wendy/Minnie before Burke.

Reactions: Ilhares

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, and release times between updates are longer each time. Updating every six months is brutal compared to lenght of updates
Five months is bad enough, but 6 months is my limit. I really hoped that when DPC got his upgrades we would get shorter update periods, but instead it has just been an incentive to keep adding more bloat. Granted, it's mostly good bloat (D&G aside), however, I still would prefer 3-4 months.

Season 1 was my favourite and 3-4 months was the norm back then. S1 had a decent amount of lewd scenes and great story without getting bogged down in DPC's current trend of huge free roams where you bang up to six girls in a short time frame. I prefer lewd scenes to be spaced out. If we were getting a lot of story progression in exchange for 5-6 months that would be one thing, but it seems like few long-standing mysteries/plotpoints are being resolved. Add to that, sizeable portions of S2 episodes are filled with D&G (and the 'blink and it's over' pointless lewd scenes), mini-games, and huge free roam, (engaging as they are) I don't feel that the upgrades have done much player benefit beyond additional animations.

Ultimately, I believe we are stuck with large free roams from now on because of the huge cast and the now branching LI storylines. A massive free roam is the only way DPC can get the characters together and keep things organised without having to write an endless number of branches for every character interaction. P.S. I'm fine with halloween party free foam. This free roam I have been waiting on for a LONG time.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Ultimately, I believe we are stuck with large free roams from now on because of the huge cast and the now branching LI storylines. A massive free roam is the only way DPC can get the characters together and keep things organised without having to write an endless number of branches for every character interaction. P.S. I'm fine with halloween party free foam. This free roam I have been waiting on for a LONG time.
As he explained, the development is delayed due to the new environment design. As I said, there will be a large free room in the gym for which you need to draw rooms, heroes and think about navigation.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There might be a fight between Chad and the MC when the MC sees the pictures being blackmailed. This could be resolved in EP8. Guess why Josy dragged the MC to the gym?:unsure:

The MC will be blindsided when he finds out plan A from Josy and Maya. I mean the plan A, like ass card for dad Patrick. Show Patrick that Josy and Maya are separated and each have separate boyfriends. Take a gay couple, Chad and Troy, make out with them a bit, go jogging together, put some red perfume smelling panties in the gym bag and some phone sex and that's it for Patrick. Stupid only that Josy has fallen in love with the MC and then also Maya. The two rethink their strategy and create Plan B. Plan B always works. What is plan B? The MC. But stupidly, there could already be pictures (might not have to) showing Chad making out a bit with Maya and/or Josy. Everything only fake. But the MC doesn't know that yet. This could end stupidly for Chad. Now the MC defends Chad in Stephen's office. Maya learns that Chad has attacked the MC. Josy and/or Maya talk to Chad that these pictures are not from the MC because both are very close to the MC and would know that. Yes before questions arise how it can be that Chad knows Maya, read EP3 again when the MC comes to Maya after the meeting in the office. Now in EP7 Josy, MC, Chad and Troy are at the gym. The MC happens to catch Chad and Troy kissing. I wouldn't be surprised now if the MC is suddenly confronted with the images of Chad blackmailing him at the gym. It would be the appropriate time for this to happen if the pictures showed Chad and/or Troy with Josy and/or Maya. Josy will then tell the MC to calm down. Somehow the 3 (Josy, Maya, MC) always have to calm each other down. Maya said this to Josy in EP6 when the MC told Josy about Tommy attacking. In EP7 the MC had to calm Maya down when Josy was raving about the HOT's. It would be time in EP8 for Josy to calm the MC down at the gym now.:unsure:

It's just a theory. Nothing more, nothing less.:rolleyes:

What does that mean.png

sept25th

Jul 18, 2021
Hey guys, I just finished DIK route and I wonder:
If Josy and Maya were just friends with MC, whom they did a threesome with to enter the Hots?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Five months is bad enough, but 6 months is my limit. I really hoped that when DPC got his upgrades we would get shorter update periods, but instead it has just been an incentive to keep adding more bloat. Granted, it's mostly good bloat (D&G aside), however, I still would prefer 3-4 months.

Season 1 was my favourite and 3-4 months was the norm back then. S1 had a decent amount of lewd scenes and great story without getting bogged down in DPC's current trend of huge free roams where you bang up to six girls in a short time frame. I prefer lewd scenes to be spaced out. If we were getting a lot of story progression in exchange for 5-6 months that would be one thing, but it seems like few long-standing mysteries/plotpoints are being resolved. Add to that, sizeable portions of S2 episodes are filled with D&G (and the 'blink and it's over' pointless lewd scenes), mini-games, and huge free roam, (engaging as they are) I don't feel that the upgrades have done much player benefit beyond additional animations.

If he wasnt greedy and used the money he has from his patreon and sales on steam to create a team rather than working on everything himself we would have the updates in a much faster time yet the money he is getting is not really going into the game.

Season 3 can be finished by the end of 2023 and the amount of content each episode we get right now does not justify the length it takes to develop.
I would have no problem to support him on patreon/steam but i see no reason when the money i will give him will not go into improving the game and the time it takes to develop. Dpc needs to stop being greedy and ask people to help him.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If he wasnt greedy and used the money he has from his patreon and sales on steam to create a team rather than working on everything himself we would have the updates in a much faster time yet the money he is getting is not really going into the game.

Season 3 can be finished by the end of 2023 and the amount of content each episode we get right now does not justify the length it takes to develop.
I would have no problem to support him on patreon/steam but i see no reason when the money i will give him will not go into improving the game and the time it takes to develop. Dpc needs to stop being greedy and ask people to help him.
It's not a question of greed. It is obvious that the recruitment of the team, their training, adaptation will take time. If they work outsourced, then they can simply not get in touch and quit their job, substituting the developer. A long development time is a problem and the DPC itself understands this. Maybe during the third season, he will start to slowly recruit a team.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
It's not a question of greed. It is obvious that the recruitment of the team, their training, adaptation will take time. If they work outsourced, then they can simply not get in touch and quit their job, substituting the developer. A long development time is a problem and the DPC itself understands this. Maybe during the third season, he will start to slowly recruit a team.
He won't, he already said he works alone and prefers it that way

Jul 12, 2021
Honestly, getting a team works for some, but would only make things more difficult for others.

For example, College Kings puts out updates fairly fast but if you wanna oversee everything like DPC does then you'll inevitably take even longer if you include others in the development. First of all finding people that matches his expectations and standards will take a while, then you have to hope all these new guys can work just as much and don't get busy or distracted, then you review their output and suggest changes because it's not exactly what you envisioned for the game.

Sure, he can cut down some time with shorter or fewer animations and maybe slightly smaller episodes but overall I don't think DPC specifically would benefit with a team, the potential for something leaving him dissatisfied is too much. And it's not a big deal, we don't have to follow the game that closely, just come back in a few months and get updated. I also hope we get 3 chapters a year but hopefully there's some other workaround to it. I guess 2025 is a realistic estimate at the current rate for the complete game (assuming 4 seasons).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes