seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I'd rather DPC just tell a tight, well-crafted story and do away with some of the filler and non-sense. DnG, Mini-Games, Pack Quests, etc. They add development time, but don't add much to the story.
This man is preaching and it's not even Sunday yet

....and im here to yell amen for all of it

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ut if he really tries to make each next episode bigger than the last, then we will go beyond the 6 month wait between updates and even worse, we'll probably get to a point where we get one update per year. I've said it before - if he really aims for 20 episodes, then this game will probably will be finished around 2026 or 2027, that's like 6 years from now. That's an awfully long time and I really doubt people are going to wait around and not lose interest in this by that point.
I very much doubt that there will be one update per year. This is not profitable for anyone. Most likely, 4000 renders and 350 animations are the limit for a six-month development by one person. Or as an option, he will release one update per year, equal to the whole season.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Affinity does not create any constraints on whether or not you can get a VIP pass and thus meet Madame.

choosing to work at the Pink Rose is a Major Choice, but the player may well still be CHICK, and likewise having won Hells Week does not necessitate being a DIK.

In the same way as the restaurant, it is linked to a DIK choice but is not a constraint of affinity.

You´re right.

But:
It is actually a major choice to work in the Pink Rose, but the decision as to whether to accept the VIP pass or not is not. You can refuse, but still find yourself on the massive Dik route. I'm on the massive dik route but have nothing to do with Madame Rose. Not because i had something against her, but because i wanted to make sure to win the mini game with the dik mansion. And if I had chosen Madame Rose, $ 10 would have gone through the window for the windows. I wasn't sure whether it would be enough without it in the end. My bad :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You´re right.

But:
It is actually a major choice to work in the Pink Rose, but the decision as to whether to accept the VIP pass or not is not. You can refuse, but still find yourself on the massive Dik route. I'm on the massive dik route but have nothing to do with Madame Rose. Not because i had something against her, but because i wanted to make sure to win the mini game with the dik mansion. And if I had chosen Madame Rose, $ 10 would have gone through the window for the windows. I wasn't sure whether it would be enough without it in the end. My bad :LOL:
why Massive? it could have been your only DIK major choice, you could be a HUGE CHICK.

in general i agree that wanting to keep the VIP pass, wanting to go work at the Pink Rose are all DIK actions, but the game doesn't bind us in any way.

just like what happened to you, who despite being a massive DIK resisted the temptation to waste money on Nichole's grandmother, who would have sex with you for free...

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
I'd rather DPC just tell a tight, well-crafted story and do away with some of the filler and non-sense. DnG, Mini-Games, Pack Quests, etc. They add development time, but don't add much to the story.
I kind of wish someone would make a mod that puts a "skip" button to go forward every time there's a minigame/DnG and giving you the best results ($ or relationship points)
May as well add exams to that too. Anything that takes away from the story.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Seems to me this is more of a personal choice:) . You can't generalize this. Especially because, it's quite the opposite. There are plenty of things people stick with even if the quality is drop significantly. GoT 8 year, Walking dead 11 years. Bones 12 years. WoW almost 20 years. The new Mass Effect game is more than likely 3-4 years away from now and etc etc
Badik is essentially a tv show, like a netflix show or something. You wait a year for new episodes.
well, in this case 5 month so far, and I'm sure this won't be always the case . But I'm sure if he put out a shorted episode, people will bitch about that too.:ROFLMAO:. Just like they did with episode 5 , because the length of episode 4 spoiled them. and When Episode 5 came out people noticed it was shorter. Even though it was very story driven

and I even doubt he gonna burn out. It is his fucking job. You think he is the only one who works 12 hour in a day?! , that is the bare minimum for many peoples in the word and they make less money than him, with much more harder work .

so, who care if its takes 6 year? I doubt this is the only thing in your life that make a reason to live for. :ROFLMAO:.
And if I did not live long enough, then I fucking not lived long enough and that's all, big deal, it is what it is. But I'm not looking for the ending, I'm looking for the next episode. And as long as its entertain me I will stick with it. I stopped caring about Supernatural after season 5, but the show went go on without me for years. And there were people who still liked it .

Just my Humble opinion :)
GoT was the worst example ever. Last 2 seasons and especially the final season were so terrible that I quit the show altogether (the reason for the drop of quality was basically they got to the point where GRRM had written the books, so they had to improvise on it from that point, which was like the most retarded idea ever).

I don't know how old you are, but 6 years from now on is a really long among of time. Time changes and so do people over time. Worst of all is that DPC hasn't written the story like he always claims, but makes it up as he goes. Also, I really do think that he got way too ambitious with this project and if he tries to outdo this one with his next project he's going to bite more than he can chew.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
why Massive? it could have been your only DIK major choice, you could be a HUGE CHICK.

in general i agree that wanting to keep the VIP pass, wanting to go work at the Pink Rose are all DIK actions, but the game doesn't bind us in any way.

just like what happened to you, who despite being a massive DIK resisted the temptation to waste money on Nichole's grandmother, who would have sex with you for free...
Generally I try to be the "Dik" everywhere. But now and then there are a few small decisions where I choose differently. At the end of the day, I'm curious to see where I'm going ;)

But that's damn hard. Maja, Josie, Jill. sometimes my heart is hard to do without them. I will enjoy them all the more when I play the chick routes, sometime. But I'll have to do that more often to see everything. There are obviously scenes with each of them that i only see if i choose them alone.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I kind of wish someone would make a mod that puts a "skip" button to go forward every time there's a minigame/DnG and giving you the best results ($ or relationship points)
May as well add exams to that too. Anything that takes away from the story.
In the case of DnG, I'm not sure. But you can choose to play no mini games at all.

Reactions: sava75

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
GoT was the worst example ever. Last 2 seasons and especially the final season were so terrible that I quit the show altogether (the reason for the drop of quality was basically they got to the point where GRRM had written the books, so they had to improvise on it from that point, which was like the most retarded idea ever).
Got is the perfect example of what i just said. I said many people tend to stick with stuffs even if the quality is dropped, and while Got quality dropped, the Ratings or viewrship, how you like to call it , have never been better.

"Worst of all is that DPC hasn't written the story like he always claims, but makes it up as he goes"

Come on dude, let's not carried away. just because Davdr left us, does not mean you need to take his place with nonsense. :ROFLMAO:. He said the story is maped is written, he know the key points and the endings, how we get there is what he is writing in each episode.And so far there is no reason for us to doubt on this.

And 6 years from now I will be 42 if I live through:ROFLMAO:
But I honestly doubt it would take that long. Not every episode will be as big as episode 7 or 8. I think 16 episode will be it, even with 2 episode a year that's just 4 year.:ROFLMAO:.

Oct 21, 2019
I got the vip pass at first, and then I regretted, because like many here, I thought I would get some action with some of the other strippers. But then I had no save to go back, so I simply used the mod to set that I didn't get the pass and added the $10 to the mansion.

Reactions: ename144

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Damn, some of you really want a lot of the additions that make BADIK stand out from the rest of games to be taken out of the game... meaning: D&G, minigames, the big free roams, some side content, I bet there is people that don't like the social aspect of the game like the Rooster app...

We would have another slideshow like the 90 percent of the games in this site if those thing were taken out or not included in the first place.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes