SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
On the one hand you've got a bunch of OCD types that have played the game dozens of times, going so far as to document/screenshot pretty much every conversation and scene in the game. And on the other you have a few individuals that live inside some sort of fever dream and feel compelled to document their wild theories at length here on an almost daily basis.
I'm both :sneaky:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Then he's enjoying fucking this hot, fun babe, Sage, behind her boyfriend's back. Suddenly the situation changes and she's now available at the same time as he's starting to seriously like her!
Sage sees MС only as a fucking sex buddy. Sage is a beautiful and cheerful girl, but Tremolo is too simple for her.
I can understand why Jill might fall in love with him. This is a classic story similar to the plot of a Spanish soap opera like Tres metros sobre el cielo.
Bella has not had sex and intimacy with men for a long time, and obviously the assertiveness of the main character and similar interests played a role. I assume that her husband was older than her and she is in a relationship with Tremolo playing mom, which MС did not have.
Maya and Josy here, too, everything is clear. Tremolo did unreasonably much for Maya, they lived together for a long time and she obviously fell in love with him. Josy doesn't look like a serious girl and she's quite frivolous. She was the first to cheat on Maya and came to college not for her, but for MC. It seems to me that she can calmly throw and forget the Tremolo, as happens on the path of friendship.
The path with Sage is special. She manipulates him and she only needs sex from him. All their relationships can be represented as follows:
1. Sage complains about Chad.
2. MС is doing something good. He says to forget him.
3. MС and Sage fuck.
4. Sage complains about Chad and then in a circle.
It's like a vicious sex circle from which you can only break out by throwing Sage. But the cunning red-haired beast does not allow it. She says she likes him (a lie!) and gets a good fuck from him while she sighs for Chad. I even wonder how DPC will break out of this situation.
ep7_sage_lewd42.jpg

And after a minute

ep7_hot_chad2_event3.jpg
ep7_hot_chad2_event5.jpg

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sage sees MС only as a fucking sex buddy. Sage is a beautiful and cheerful girl, but Tremolo is too simple for her.
I can understand why Jill might fall in love with him. This is a classic story similar to the plot of a Spanish soap opera like Tres metros sobre el cielo.
Bella has not had sex and intimacy with men for a long time, and obviously the assertiveness of the main character and similar interests played a role. I assume that her husband was older than her and she is in a relationship with Tremolo playing mom, which MС did not have.
Maya and Josy here, too, everything is clear. Tremolo did unreasonably much for Maya, they lived together for a long time and she obviously fell in love with him. Josy doesn't look like a serious girl and she's quite frivolous. She was the first to cheat on Maya and came to college not for her, but for MC. It seems to me that she can calmly throw and forget the Tremolo, as happens on the path of friendship.
The path with Sage is special. She manipulates him and she only needs sex from him. All their relationships can be represented as follows:
3. MС and Sage fuck.
It's like a vicious sex circle from which you can only break out by throwing Sage. But the cunning red-haired beast does not allow it. She says she likes him (a lie!) and gets a good fuck from him while she sighs for Chad. I even wonder how DPC will break out of this situation.
View attachment 1439869

And after a minute

View attachment 1439876
View attachment 1439877
About Sage, when I started playing this game, I said that I did not see a possible future with Sage, apart from the situation with Chad, if at that time she broke up with Chad, the MC faced the situation where Sage would not want anything serious after such a long relationship, even it is her last year in college, while the MC still has the whole career left. It seemed very "reasonable" to me that the MC is a FB, all that breaks up by scripted designs and not by his own choices.
As for Maya and Josy, I don't see it the way you put it, Maya and the MC don't live so long together as to say that that exchange leads to falling in love, rather, Maya is in such a deep personal crisis that leads to "confusing" herself with the MC, even those were her words when she rejects you (if you follow the DIK path, in the mansion library scene) "I love Josy and with you I don't know what it is".
Josy, on the other hand, is stronger in that sense and admits it, it's not just a crush, in the same rejection Josy tells you that she loves both of you, but she was afraid of being left with nothing.
And obviously I don't think Josy is frivolous.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Don't feel too bad about it. On the one hand you've got a bunch of OCD types that have played the game dozens of times, going so far as to document/screenshot pretty much every conversation and scene in the game. And on the other you have a few individuals that live inside some sort of fever dream and feel compelled to document their wild theories at length here on an almost daily basis.
you mean you can spot the difference between the different types? i just consider them all the same individual with different socket accounts!

Surehhhhh.... its totally not because you are afraid of upsetting ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
About Sage, when I started playing this game, I said that I did not see a possible future with Sage, apart from the situation with Chad, if at that time she broke up with Chad, the MC faced the situation where Sage would not want anything serious after such a long relationship, even it is her last year in college, while the MC still has the whole career left. It seemed very "reasonable" to me that the MC is a FB, all that breaks up by scripted designs and not by his own choices.
As for Maya and Josy, I don't see it the way you put it, Maya and the MC don't live so long together as to say that that exchange leads to falling in love, rather, Maya is in such a deep personal crisis that leads to "confusing" herself with the MC, even those were her words when she rejects you (if you follow the DIK path, in the mansion library scene) "I love Josy and with you I don't know what it is".
Josy, on the other hand, is stronger in that sense and admits it, it's not just a crush, in the same rejection Josy tells you that she loves both of you, but she was afraid of being left with nothing.
Let me disagree with you. Josy has done a lot of frivolous things.
1) For all the time she has never visited Maya.
2) She joined Hots contrary to Maya's opinion
3) She did not stand up for Maya in a conversation with Becky (are you her girlfriend or who?) But she kicked Tommy.
4) I will repeat again. Josy didn't come to college for Maya, but for MC. And she wanted TO BREAK UP WITH MAYA. She speaks directly in conversation with MC.
5)She goes to spend the night with MC(her ex) What?

klutzmcgee

May 9, 2021
Just finished my 3rd or 4th playthrough... absolutely love it. And obviously playing with the mod to where you can see every scene and get the recommendations on what to say to ensure the best response surely helps make the playthrough more enjoyable. The graphics, the story... so good. Definitely can tell why this is the highest rated game in the forum! Very well done.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
3. MС and Sage fuck.
View attachment 1439869

And after a minute

View attachment 1439876
View attachment 1439877
I had the same feeling about Sage after that scene. Really thought she chose MC for real and then you see her looking at Chad. Maybe the thruth about Chad will tip the scale but at this moment she still sees MC as a fuckbuddy eventhough he was there for her several times without benefit!!!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Let me disagree with you. Josy has done a lot of frivolous things.
1) For all the time she has never visited Maya.
2) She joined Hots contrary to Maya's opinion
3) She did not stand up for Maya in a conversation with Becky (are you her girlfriend or who?) But she kicked Tommy.
4) I will repeat again. Josy didn't come to college for Maya, but for MC. And she wanted TO BREAK UP WITH MAYA. She speaks directly in conversation with MC.
5)She goes to spend the night with MC(her ex) What?
1)Conversations with Maya through messages always ended in a fight, and if I have to guess, it's because Maya never took the risk. Maya even apologizes for the outrageous things she wrote to her.
2) Joining a fraternity was a desire that Josy had always had, and it only became effective when they had to live apart because of Patrick's visit.
3) In that conversation at lunch? what would be the frivolous part?
4)Josy going to B&R is way before the MC, it's for following in her dad's footsteps AND for the plan they designed with Maya so they could be together.
5) That by history is the only thing she can do, options? only Jill, which doesn't seem to me to be a solution that pleases the script.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
1)Conversations with Maya through messages always ended in a fight, and if I have to guess, it's because Maya never took the risk. Maya even apologizes for the outrageous things she wrote to her.
2) Joining a fraternity was a desire that Josy had always had, and it only became effective when they had to live apart because of Patrick's visit.
3) In that conversation at lunch? what would be the frivolous part?
4)Josy going to B&R is way before the MC, it's for following in her dad's footsteps AND for the plan they designed with Maya so they could be together.
5) That by history is the only thing she can do, options? only Jill, which doesn't seem to me to be a solution that pleases the script.
Very well said, Student(y)
486811108373f1c36ebe3061f8977c48.jpg

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Josy going to B&R is way before the MC, it's for following in her dad's footsteps AND for the plan they designed with Maya so they could be together.
But then why did she want to see MС in the first place, and not Maya?
oining a fraternity was a desire that Josy had always had, and it only became effective when they had to live apart because of Patrick's visit.
She could have refused and supported Maya. She didn't do it. She never visited Maya after that story. Although Maya's father left a long time ago.
Conversations with Maya through messages always ended in a fight, and if I have to guess, it's because Maya never took the risk. Maya even apologizes for the outrageous things she wrote to her.
And instead of establishing a relationship with Maya, she easily invited MС to her place. She could have invited Maya, for example.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

She could have refused and supported Maya. She didn't do it. She never visited Maya after that story. Although Maya's father left a long time ago.

And instead of establishing a relationship with Maya, she easily invited MС to her place. She could have invited Maya, for example.
In parts,
Why visit the MC before? She already said so, to explain what's going on before anything else.
Then, the visits, Maya's father forbade her to continue seeing Josy, how Josy is going to visit Maya? I think your confusion comes because at the point that Josy arrives at B&R, 2 weeks have passed, only 2 weeks. Maya knows Josy's house and has been there many times, she even knows Monica and Tommy.
As for rejecting the HOTs or not, that happens on the same night that Maya's dad visits her... They go from the party to the bedroom with the company of the MC, from there to the mansion and there it is decided that they live separately, and that Josy still pays for the room, so that Maya can have the room to herself and not arouse more suspicion in Patrick.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

To come Clean to MC. He deserve that much and Best Girl knew this, that is why She wanted to talk to Him first, to avoid an awkward situation, that eventually happened

And She was Ready to put aside something she Wanted for herself, But Maya father wanted Maya to have a solo room, so Best Girl had to leave the room, and the only options was the Hots. And actually, MC told her to not go back home that night to Maya for safety purpose. Next Day they talked

MC offered her to Visit her She said yes. Maya was not even trying to make things better, , as Best Girl and MC talked about this. -

oh, by her place you mean her home ? Same thing. What you have to understand that all the complication for Best Girl and Maya relationship, comes from Maya side , and Maya does not really do anything against it. Her plan was this imaginary thing that people give you stuff for Free. Once her plan failed, She basically gave up, until Sage visited her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144
Sep 9, 2021

You can summarised the conversation by simple fact
. . .
Feminist(Maya) made Josy cry and Josy cry for MC. More in c7.

MORE SHORT - conversation between mc and josy when they hangout in heather room.

Ending with simple answer : remove maya from josy and Josy have no more reason to be sad, crying and path becomes clear for mc and josy.

one and only mistake of josy is being in relationship with feminist.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can summarised the conversation by simple fact
. . .
Feminist(Maya) made Josy cry and Josy cry for MC. More in c7.

MORE SHORT - conversation between mc and josy when they hangout in heather room.

Ending with simple answer : remove maya from josy and Josy have no more reason to be sad, crying and path becomes clear for mc and josy.

Josy is one and only mistake is maya.
I would not go that Far.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Apart from the fact that DPC has a story he wants to tell and needs to provides players with choices that work within his story framework, whenever I find myself flummoxed over the MC's (or Maya's or Josy's, etc.) actions, I remind myself that he is supposed to be 18/19 years old. He's a dumb kind, by definition. When I think back on my first couple of years of college, I realize now how stupid and immature I was. I even failed to recognize a few opportunities for sex because I was too inexperienced to realize I was being flirted with or hit on or too apprehensive or insecure to react. If I could go back with what I know today, I'd have a lot more fun and adventure and a lot less hurt feelings and confusion.
this argument doesn't convince me. in practice it would mean that by writing a story about boys you can make them do anything at any time, so much so that in the end "they are boys". the problem is not that MC exceeds, it's that he does it continuously and in opposite directions

first he is so shocked by Josy and Maya's revelation that in order to avoid doing something he might regret he chooses to run away, ok I accept that.

but then, after getting brave with alcohol, being advised by his father to follow his heart, how can he honestly ask the two girls to be "just" friends with them?

in the same way, how can he not be able to keep his hands off Bella (only the first time there is the excuse of alcohol) and then instead to have the cold blood to refuse Sage to whine about the rebound guy? and then give in to his first kiss when he sees her again

he continually goes from being Taz the tasmania devil to being Yoda

of course these are all twists and turns that serve the story that DPC has in his head, and that's fine, but we can't say that MC (pretty much any way you play it) is "normal" and realistic (certainly no more than AL's protagonist)

and also since it's not a movie, but a game, that almost all of these situations are "out of control" is frustrating

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Interesting. But at least that would give Bella and MC and good excuse for being together at the restaurant. Sure beats Jill and Tybalt or Jill and Jonathan walking in and being completely surprised to see Bella and MC sitting there having a romantic dinner. :oops:
Honestly, this has been my fear all along with the upcoming date. Someone..be it Jill, Nicole, Jade or take your pick (or even an antagonist like Burke)..will walk in and discover the two love birds, thus killing another one of your "relationships." That is certainly DPC's style.
Out of all the spots in the city to run into a B&R acquaintance, it just has to happen at the one time and place Bella and MC are visiting for their date. :cautious:
That's not the worst option though. The worst thing that can happen is that this scene is actually a flashback to the first Bella and James date. And then DPC will find out what the AL ending feels like. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting. But at least that would give Bella and MC and good excuse for being together at the restaurant. Sure beats Jill and Tybalt or Jill and Jonathan walking in and being completely surprised to see Bella and MC sitting there having a romantic dinner. :oops:
Honestly, this has been my fear all along with the upcoming date. Someone..be it Jill, Nicole, Jade or take your pick (or even an antagonist like Burke)..will walk in and discover the two love birds, thus killing another one of your "relationships." That is certainly DPC's style.
Out of all the spots in the city to run into a B&R acquaintance, it just has to happen at the one time and place Bella and MC are visiting for their date. :cautious:
doesn't seem like a good option to me....

Bella expresses her desire for a real date, and the best MC would be able to give her would be some attention during a stakeout to Bella's friend who tends to have feelings for him? i.e. is it inextricably part of Bella's character that she has to go behind Jill's back?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes