Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I would not go that Far.
i would! when Maya started dating Josy she was not a feminist but she became one after started dating Josy so ... feminism ruined their relationship all other things considered (or ignored ...)

of course these are all twists and turns that serve the story that DPC has in his head, and that's fine, but we can't say that MC (pretty much any way you play it) is "normal" and realistic (certainly no more than AL's protagonist)
what gave it away that this MC is not realistic? is it the nerd slum hair cut or was it his massive dick that totally looks like a regular dick? at least the MC from AL had a decent hair cut (like Liam would let that shit slide if he did not!) and a regular looking and sized dick!

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
this argument doesn't convince me. in practice it would mean that by writing a story about boys you can make them do anything at any time, so much so that in the end "they are boys". the problem is not that MC exceeds, it's that he does it continuously and in opposite directions

first he is so shocked by Josy and Maya's revelation that in order to avoid doing something he might regret he chooses to run away, ok I accept that.

but then, after getting brave with alcohol, being advised by his father to follow his heart, how can he honestly ask the two girls to be "just" friends with them?

in the same way, how can he not be able to keep his hands off Bella (only the first time there is the excuse of alcohol) and then instead to have the cold blood to refuse Sage to whine about the rebound guy? and then give in to his first kiss when he sees her again

he continually goes from being Taz the tasmania devil to being Yoda

of course these are all twists and turns that serve the story that DPC has in his head, and that's fine, but we can't say that MC (pretty much any way you play it) is "normal" and realistic (certainly no more than AL's protagonist)

and also since it's not a movie, but a game, that almost all of these situations are "out of control" is frustrating
Much of that inconsistency is due to the structure of the AVN medium and the fact that players can choose both DIK and CHIK options within the same playthrough. To minimize the inconsistency, DPC has implemented the status and affinity concepts that make some choices unavoidable or block out some choices. So, for example, the MC can ask to "just be friends" with Maya and Josy or he can ask for something more. And perhaps the reason that he resists having sex with Sage after the workout is because he doesn't want to get hurt by Sage the way he did with the Josy/Maya situation. Even if a typical 18/19 year old boy were a 100% emotionally and mentally consistent person, if DPC created a character with total consistency, I think it would be difficult to offer players any real choices. At best, those choices would be very limited. Is it "realistic?" I suppose not, but very little in any of these games is what I'd call realistic. I knew a guy in college who got laid a lot and while it appeared relatively effortless to me, even he wasn't juggling the constant pussy that our MC is getting, even on the CHIK path, and he's only been on campus for several weeks.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I remind myself that he is supposed to be 18/19 years old. He's a dumb kind, by definition. When I think back on my first couple of years of college, I realize now how stupid and immature I was.
There is a lot we don't know when we're that age, but I find looking back on life I was much more ignorant about people and their pettiness more than anything else. Had I known that most of those people would really grow up to be the same cliquish politics-playing dickheads, I probably would have just killed myself.

I even failed to recognize a few opportunities for sex because I was too inexperienced to realize I was being flirted with or hit on or too apprehensive or insecure to react.
Shit, this is still kinda the situation. I do realize I missed a couple when very young, but I've totally overlooked a lot more as I got older, mainly as a reaction to some bad events. I wasn't looking for the clues, missed a ton.

If I were in the MCs place in this game, I would have avoided Jill entirely (for disrespecting my wishes early on), would likely never had put the moves on Josy. Sage, absolute fuckbuddy, no question. Bella? Maaaybe. I always did like an older woman, and the challenge of pursuit. Maya? Her I would probably have wiggling on my face. Not sure what the results would have been where Camila/Riona & Co would be, as I'd never have been the type to take the number from Quinn.

In fairness to the entire situation, though, I'm an idiot at the best of times. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Much of that inconsistency is due to the structure of the AVN medium and the fact that players can choose both DIK and CHIK options within the same playthrough. To minimize the inconsistency, DPC has implemented the status and affinity concepts that make some choices unavoidable or block out some choices. So, for example, the MC can ask to "just be friends" with Maya and Josy or he can ask for something more. And perhaps the reason that he resists having sex with Sage after the workout is because he doesn't want to get hurt by Sage the way he did with the Josy/Maya situation. Even if a typical 18/19 year old boy were a 100% emotionally and mentally consistent person, if DPC created a character with total consistency, I think it would be difficult to offer players any real choices. At best, those choices would be very limited. Is it "realistic?" I suppose not, but very little in any of these games is what I'd call realistic. I knew a guy in college who got laid a lot and while it appeared relatively effortless to me, even he wasn't juggling the constant pussy that our MC is getting, even on the CHIK path, and he's only been on campus for several weeks.
The reasons must be given to me by history, not by me.

then I don't understand what you wanted to say about the question of friends only
a DIK MC will be rejected, so the friends-only option is theoretically for him... can you imagine? the dionysian MC would be the one who, after a day spent in hiding (even if he was the most DIK among the DIKs), magnanimously decides to let them go their own way. come on... and he is forced to accept it even after being rejected....
the scene is not very well constructed, but the option to remain friends, at that moment, simply doesn't make sense (then so incidentally, how does Josy reward this magnanimity? by throwing in his face that he should have fought for her... great, great friend)
so the only one who would make sense for her to ask him for his friendship is the MC who might have them... he has to self-punish, voluntarily
if the whole thing had ended with a generic forgiveness, without embers and hugs and if anything with a little 'anger would have been 100 times more credible

is there a single clue that makes us think MC is afraid of being hurt by Sage? on one occasion he can point out that he really cares about her (not just sex) and she shuts him up, an optional step, punished by a loss of RP, otherwise absolutely no sign. to make it even worse is that it's a completely unnecessary twist, at the end of the episode they're pretty much fuckbuddy again.

there are some nonsense that arise from our choices, it is not the best that the story does not take them into account, but let's say it is a limit of the medium, but those I am talking about are topical moments of the universal story (the discriminating factor for Sage and Bella is to care about them, or rather for Bella it is to thank her)

of course the story is not realistic, in fact we were talking exclusively about MC's behavior

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
This is why I think she'll return near the end of the game in order to be the catalyst for him to end several of the relationships and focus on just one LI
I get strong Amy vibes from her… was it Amy in Acting Lessons? The MC’s ex who cheated.

A lot of VN’s use the long lost Ex as a de facto bad ending. Melody did it too. Not that DPC has a habit of repeating himself or copying others.

Zoey is established in the plot and can be brought in with minimal contrivance. As much as I’d like to see her as a full blown LI I suspect the best she will get is being the consolation prize if you fuck up every other route.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I get strong Amy vibes from her… was it Amy in Acting Lessons? The MC’s ex who cheated.

A lot of VN’s use the long lost Ex as a de facto bad ending. Melody did it too. Not that DPC has a habit of repeating himself or copying others.

Zoey is established in the plot and can be brought in with minimal contrivance. As much as I’d like to see her as a full blown LI I suspect the best she will get is being the consolation prize if you fuck up every other route.
I disagree, and I tell you Why. :). In Acting Lessons MC's Ex girlfriend was important, because she left an emotional Scar on MC, that experience defined him. It was an unfinished business so to speak.

But Badik MC and Zoe does not have this unfinished business. There is no emotional connection anymore, regrets , or anything that would make Zoe show up in the present effective. both of them moved on from each other. Even back then MC did not considered as love.

This kind of storylien that you go with, it already happened. And It Was Josy arrival. Josy is funcion as " The Ex" " the unfinished business", while Jill is the new " love" .

Zoe can't bring anything to the table. It might be rude but she is simply unimportant. She is not even plot device like Mona was.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I disagree, and I tell you Why. :). In Acting Lessons MC's Ex girlfriend was important, because she left an emotional Scar on MC, that experience defined him. It was an unfinished business so to speak.

But Badik MC and Zoe does not have this unfinished business. There is no emotional connection anymore, regrets , or anything that would make Zoe show up in the present effective. both of them moved on from each other. Even back then MC did not considered as love.

This kind of storylien that you go with, it already happened. And It Was Josy arrival. Josy is funcion as " The Ex" " the unfinished business", while Jill is the new " love" .

Zoe can't bring anything to the table. It might be rude but she is simply unimportant. She is not even plot device like Mona was.
she might become...

Also the only unfinished business the MC as with Josy is busting a nut on her ass while Maya pins the little strumpet minxy slut down and yells "yeah bust that cheating whore ass make her pay for having cheated on me, even if it was with you!"

and somehow even after that abuse she will be like "thanks guys i really needed that i have been having issues taking a dump properly with all this exams anxiety and stress, hope this fixes it!"

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC said, "...I would never have kissed her that night. I would have called for help." I always assumed he meant "call for help" as in help for Bella for her mental health, but maybe he meant "call for help" as in, "Police?! There's a crazy woman named Bella trying to kill me!" :)
Oh yes that's sentence is still in my mind. If i remember well there was a totally crazy girl in AL who tried to kill the MC or someone.
So could it be that Bella is a killer, that she killed her husband and now she is confused and will get in a new killing frenzy. She has removed her ring, her axe is ready in the garage, so if the MC cheat on Jill she could decide to decapitate him. She loves to cut things, we already saw it and she has some strange deep feeling for Jill! She also warned you to never do any harm to Jill or....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sneaky:
She can beg all she want. I even went back to watch her whole flashback, and Honestly, She is C - tier. :cool: okay, I'll be nice, B tier :ROFLMAO: .
But beside, the thing I said, why it would not make sense for her to show up ever again. Even if She would , I would be "Nah, Go away" I would not rika Best Girl, or Jill, Sage, Maya, Rio, etc , etc, to lose, just because for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She can beg all she want. I even went back to watch her whole flashback, and Honestly, She is C - tier. :cool:
That cuts deep... :cry:

When the mc was at his lowest, when no one would be his friend, she was there, wrapping her vaginal walls around his sad member to help him rise above the petty squabbles of adolescences.

And you cheapen that by placing her on the fourth tier? How dare you sir? How dare you!? :mad:

:ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
One look says so much (especially when compared to her previous look of anger at Chad). And some blockhead had the nerve to say DPC doesn't do facial expressions well?? On the contrary, he has truly mastered the art of creating facial expressions that emote pure humanity and raw emotion. I'm actually looking at this picture trying to figure out how in the hell he does it. These eyes are the window to the soul of the character. Yes indeed. I've tried posing models' faces in Daz and i can't get them to look anywhere near as good as this. Mine aren't completely lifeless dolls, but they certainly don't express themselves like this.

And the thing that really gets me is DPC cranks these renders out like an assembly line. It takes me ages just to think of how I want the characters to look and even then I have to muck about with it for longer. This dude seems to envision and create in one step instead of two. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That cuts deep... :cry:

When the mc was at his lowest, when no one would be his friend, she was there, wrapping her vaginal walls around his sad member to help him rise above the petty squabbles of adolescences.

And you cheapen that by placing her on the fourth tier? How dare you sir? How dare you!? :mad:

:ROFLMAO:
I corrected, B- tier. But I don't know, Her Face was weird. The selfies she send to MC, are a bit better, but still no more than a B-tier.
Not Bad achievement from the Beta , or Omega MC :ROFLMAO: , but now He is in a different league.
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-49-37-17.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-50-38-37.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-50-42-88.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Zoey will not be the consolation prize. I rather think Zoey will be a drama. She will show up and interfere with an existing relationship between the MC and a LI.

She asked the MC to come with her. So there were more feelings about Zoey than just friendship. When the MC left after Zoey said goodbye, he thought to himself that maybe there was more than friendship there. He was just indecisive, as he so often is.

With Maya, the MC talked about the relationship he has with Zoey. This conversation also mentions that the MC doesn't really know what love is.

The MC told Isabella everything, but he also says that he doesn't know if it was just friendship or love.

When the MC talks to Sage after her breakup with Chad, there are 2 possibilities. In one, the MC tells Sage to be angry, etc, and then she should move on. The other option is a little different. The MC advises Sage to take her time and then confront Chad verbally. Sage then asks the MC if he has already done that. The answer is interesting. He says that he should have done it after the fact, but he missed his chance.

I always thought it had something to do with Josy and Maya until recently, but it doesn't because the MC talked to Josy and Maya. Ergo, that leaves Zoey.

Zoey reappears and confuses the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes