sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Let me add my dime's worth into this debate.

Zoey can never come back and expect to be a side girl.

She fucked the mc. They split up. She's off fucking some other dude. Then she comes back? Hello?! NTR much!!? :eek:

:p
side girls who fuck a lot of people who are not the MC? Where does that sound like???? :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1633579494421.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
See, people often imprint on their first sexual experiences. No wonder he's got a stocking fetish.
its not a fetish its just that in northern Europe it can get really cold and energy costs a fortune so an extra layer of clothing even during strenuous activities helps save up some nice money!

so instead of a fetish:

- helps save money in energy
- helps save money in food since you will require less calories
- there is a less moisturizer culture so stockings can serve as a sucedanous for smooth skin

so its not a fetish its an investment that pays itself in the long run!
you know the worst Luddites that raised up where the stocking weavers so there is also a cultural thing to it!
one of the great concerns regarding the industrial revolution was that it would create unemployment!

Also NTR is just happening if you got an emotional connection to the girl so... yeah weaklings will call it NTR regular people will just call it life!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I'm certainly not going to defend (objectively) the way BaDIK handled the Maya/Josy crisis in Episode 4, I do think it manages to beat out the... incident in AL.
  • The BaDIK MC is at least a decade older. A teenager overreacting to a failed romance (even one that never got off the ground) is a lot easier to swallow than a ~30 year old becoming a recluse because a friend died tragically.
Look, on the other points I agree, but they are all related to the fact that BADIK is undoubtedly a game of another level compared to AL, is much more ambitious, has a much larger cast. then comparing the final of a small game to an intermediate stage of a major one, it is normal that in the second case you have greater freedom

but on the point I made, you are very ungenerous. let's start with the premise that for me, both reactions are plausible.
but it is not true that in BADIK MC runs away from a love failure, he runs away in front of the fear of failure, in fact nothing has happened, he just suddenly sees in danger both the relationships he counted on and finds no other solution but to run away.
on the other hand, to reduce the drama of AL's MC to a bereavement, seems to me to be really bad... it may be a secondary aspect but he also loses his house, and finds himself living on a mattress in a friend's house. then it was not an acquaintance of his who died, but one of his very few friends, she is described as very introverted, one he trusted so much that he put her in the house. in addition to this the victim was undoubtedly the best friend of the girl he loves, so not only he is in mourning, but also the person closest to him is in a state of shock. Add to these considerations that Mc feels guilty for various reasons: because he thinks he is partly responsible, suspecting Melissa's stepfather, because it was a danger that he knew, that he faced only by baiting him without solving anything, he also feels guilty because he COULD have saved her, the fact that he did not physically succeed does not solve the guilt.
does not seem to me an unmotivated crisis

everyone can prefer what they want, but both MCs at some point decide to behave in an instinctive, irrational and from our point of view as players, inevitable and completely unrelated to our choices

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You can also see it as Zoe being the MC's best friend and the one who knows him best after Neil.
Maybe she doesn't add drama, maybe she decompresses the drama that the MC creates with the LIs....
Plus the setting for her appearance could not be B&R, it would be the old town, Neil's house.
A character that appears and makes less drama?
Why would that be fun?

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Ok, totally off-topic at the moment and perhaps allready even discussed but i'm still wondering and who knows someone got an answer.

In episode 6 after Quinn got ambushed the MC (can) helps her and takes her to his room.
When he gets her something for the bleeding nose she takes out this magic 8 ball.

"Don't count on it"

Is it a hidden message or a clue? I really can't connect the dots here other then not counting on sex which does happen. Or does it goes deeper and is it meant for a possible relation?
Really wondering what you all think about that specific scene.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah... Especially when she told MC that she would not hesitate to play dirty in order to "win" (the swimming pool scene if MC stays with Sage in EP4). Along with that abandoned puppy face when she saw Chad left the party in EP7, I can't really shake off the sense that Sage was using MC to achieve something instead of trying to develop a healthy relationship with him.

Of cause, it's up to DPC that if MC can truly win Sage over/help her to leave Chad behind after all.
Maybe it's true that Chad is gay will be the only way to break out of the circle of fuck buddy.
In fact, I see two ways here:
1) To tell the truth. - MC and Sage become lovers. Sage takes offense at Chad and feels humiliated and curses him
2) Don't say anything. - Sage and MC remain fuck buddy.
P.S. By the way, I noticed another detail in Sage's character here. As a girl from a rich family, the status of her potential boyfriend is important to her. Chad was a successful athlete and a leader of jocks. As soon as MC became the unofficial leader of the Diks, Sage began to be interested in him. Is it a coincidence?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Speaking about Zoey, she's definitely going to appear again (I mean, she has a bio on the phone) but I think DPC is going to make her return even more impactful for the MC by making her Vinny's girlfriend.

I also bet they both will appear at the end of Episode 8 at the Halloween party.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Speaking about Zoey, she's definitely going to appear again (I mean, she has a bio on the phone) but I think DPC is going to make her return even more impactful for the MC by making her Vinny's girlfriend.

I also bet they both will appear at the end of Episode 8 at the Halloween party.
I think that's the first time I heard that idea, and I like it. :cool:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

so instead of going to San Diego she lied to her best friend & stayed in the city?

Sep 9, 2021
Oh man wait until some of those people find out what Stephens been up to with some of those girls. :KEK:
Bty the way most here pretend like that the oth girls were(maya,sage or josy) virgin before mc. Nope they were not:WutFace:. Murder is committed everywhere, the question is which killer you want to let go. first will be simple people, which did it for fun like sage,maya or josy on ther other hand we have sluts so they did so they can get free tuition.
:poop: shitty but true.

I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with her family or societal position. I think it's just a case of most women being naturally drawn towards men with power, position, status, etc.
This kind of a guy get chose for marriage by girls and for fucking they chose bad boys. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's true that Chad is gay will be the only way to break out of the circle of fuck buddy.
In fact, I see two ways here:
1) To tell the truth. - MC and Sage become lovers. Sage takes offense at Chad and feels humiliated and curses him
2) Don't say anything. - Sage and MC remain fuck buddy.
P.S. By the way, I noticed another detail in Sage's character here. As a girl from a rich family, the status of her potential boyfriend is important to her. Chad was a successful athlete and a leader of jocks. As soon as MC became the unofficial leader of the Diks, Sage began to be interested in him. Is it a coincidence?
That thing is out of question buddy there is no love path with sage. mc and sage first make out in sage room and sage inner thoughts- If he can't do they why can't I, that will teach him(chad) a lesson.
damn relation between mc and sage is all about, use and throw and getting off. there are many proof sage face in party when she sees chad, Lilly ask simple question about chad and sage goes full off. Mc try to make bit serious tone to fuck buddy relation and she leaves(Mc and sage do practice together) these is so much but i don't wanna write anymore.
relation are based on truth,love and trust and this bs is just for rabbit fuck.

and r u from russia in real, because i love russia.:love:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Interesting. But at least that would give Bella and MC and good excuse for being together at the restaurant. Sure beats Jill and Tybalt or Jill and Jonathan walking in and being completely surprised to see Bella and MC sitting there having a romantic dinner. :oops:
Honestly, this has been my fear all along with the upcoming date. Someone..be it Jill, Nicole, Jade or take your pick (or even an antagonist like Burke)..will walk in and discover the two love birds, thus killing another one of your "relationships." That is certainly DPC's style.
Out of all the spots in the city to run into a B&R acquaintance, it just has to happen at the one time and place Bella and MC are visiting for their date. :cautious:
If Jill saw that, the fan art should show her, the next day, visiting a gun shop and getting the most expensive gat there. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daver
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes