Nov 13, 2019
I ghave a theory as to why the MCs dad is so effeminate. You ever wonder why the MCs dads eyes look so weird, and i'm not talking about the fact that he has no eyelids. No the reason is that MCs dad isn't really MCs dad but his mom in a dad suit! but why? well it's because she didn't die at birth but instead went into hiding because MC is the true heir to the college not Tommy. The MCs moms family isn't supporting them because they don't know they exist! That's why she gave MC her diary, to lead him down the right path so she can reveal herself when the time is right. That list Derek had was serious which means he smashed MCs mom. Now I don't want to spoil the ending but it involves MC and Derek fighting on top of the school in the rain and also dragons.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I ghave a theory as to why the MCs dad is so effeminate. You ever wonder why the MCs dads eyes look so weird, and i'm not talking about the fact that he has no eyelids. No the reason is that MCs dad isn't really MCs dad but his mom in a dad suit! but why? well it's because she didn't die at birth but instead went into hiding because MC is the true heir to the college not Tommy. The MCs moms family isn't supporting them because they don't know they exist! That's why she gave MC her diary, to lead him down the right path so she can reveal herself when the time is right. That list Derek had was serious which means he smashed MCs mom. Now I don't want to spoil the ending but it involves MC and Derek fighting on top of the school in the rain and also dragons.
1635553259733.png

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
:illuminati:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Need a little guidance winning the Brawler.
I haven't done this but you should be able to locate the variable name for the enemy's HP and set it to 0, winning with just 1 punch.
To implement what seniorboop suggested:
The fight needs to have started, then enter the following in the console: sports_cpu_hp = 0
Then you'll win the next time you hit your opponent.

Alternatively, make sure you're playing in easy mode: brawler_difficulty = 1
Then use the brawler store to increase your skills and buy the boosters (Roundhouse, Healing, Counter).
You can give yourself extra cash for this via the console: money = 5
Then you should be able to win the fights without the console hack.
Is there a trick to running these console commands?
When you're entering code from the script into the console, leave out the $ sign.
This is why I have to get my pot shots in now before the mood changes again.

Jill fans are getting these jokes for every facepalm I had to taste.
Those weren't real Jill fans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I've started and finished first playthrough as a dick. However, I didn't scored enough in hell week to get scenes with Madame. I know people say they are not the best, but I'm kind of completionist. Is there a way I can get them via console command without replaying 3 episodes ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've started and finished first playthrough as a dick. However, I didn't scored enough in hell week to get scenes with Madame. I know people say they are not the best, but I'm kind of completionist. Is there a way I can get them via console command without replaying 3 episodes ?
You seem like a nice guy, so I don't really want to do this to you, but I guess we should all be allowed to make our own mistakes...

So before you finish cleaning up at the pink rose, you need to set the following two variables true:
  • ep5_dikWinner
  • ep6_vipPass
The saving grace about giving you this information is that I believe is should allow you to see Nicole/Envy in the VIP room in episode 8, so I'm gonna tell myself that so I can still sleep well at nights.

:p

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
BaDIK is the only game that could away with a 7 month gap between updates without people flinging their shit at him, testament to the quality of the game
Well, he's just doing a great job. Not to forget the size of the updates, we see here enough Dev's who don't even reach this size after 1,5-2 years what he pushes out after 6-7 month working.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes