SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1510421 View attachment 1510423
So, I'm sure this has already been pointed out many times, but in the photo, Lynnette and her friends (L-R: Viv and Miranda) are seen in front of the Royce household. Obviously, DPC has indirectly confirmed that there's no blood connection between Jill's family and the MC's, but I think it's decently clear that their mothers ran with the same crew. Going off hair, I don't think it's too crazy of a theory to predict that Miranda (redhead) is the mother of Bianca who we just met in "Crossroads." As easy as it would be to say that Viv (dark hair) is Jill's mom, we know from the "True Colors" opening flashback that that woman's name is Amelia. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Viv is tied to the Royces somehow.
(image credit: u/Akyra87)

Have there been more thoughts on this?

Charlie2282

Jun 8, 2017
Are all the minigames glitched now? I can't earn anything.

I beat the Brawler game -- You Lose
I finish the Shuffle with plenty of time to spare -- You Lose
I answer all the quiz questions correct -- You Lose
I hit the tennis ball -- You Lose

I've tried clearing data, redownloading...everything I can think of. Is anyone else having this problem?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
On the DIK path, are only Sage and Others the path you can take? On CHICK i only have Bella, Maya & Josy and Sage (hope i have a save where Jill door isn't closed, or else i'm in for a fun ride from the start hahaha).
What exactly is the point of being Neutral, any additional paths or just a combination of possible LIs that exclude themselves otherwise?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Nothing else seems to work. My game always crashes right after the end of episode 7's summary screen and me hitting OK.

I tried the regular version, compressed, and android port. All crashes at the end of ep 7.

I tried the cheat fix, and even used someone's modfree save files here and still the same issue.

Anyone knows what's up?
Click the link in my signature. Should fix everything.

Jan 16, 2020
What did you do you monster? o_O

I was on the Bella/Jill route even though I knew it was suicidal. Didn't expect it to pan out this way. Thought they would discuss how they feel about each other at a table or something. But this is DPC we're talking about. The D in DPC stands for drama. Also did Jill get a good look at MC's face through the window cause MC's scalp was facing her. She might not have seen his face and thought Bella moved on from her husband? But then looking at her reaction, it doesn't look that way. My MC is fucked either path. Farewell to a happy ending :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: openup212

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
S
Same problem with android port
The android port probably missed two checks at the start of EP.8. Since they're different from the other checks.

You can try my fix for Joiplay in the meantime, but since it's a hotfix, I didn't really test it. It should work, though.

The android port will only be fixed if the porter, himself, fixes it. Maybe @ him, to this post.

Reactions: YRS™
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes