Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think I found the Max! Might be a reach buuuut.... The Hairstyle kinda fits perfectly, the face is like an older version of Max. The only difference is the tattooed armed sleeves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so she fallen for the same mistake i made plenty of times? she over used her turning back time powers so much that when you finally realized you dumb fucked massively to avoid a minor inconvenience it was already too late and you could no longer scroll back, back track enough to take the minor annoyance and you end up stuck with a crazy cunt of a landlord and 2 even crazier cunts childhood friends?

in her case she probably got a traffic ticket and used her powers to experiment on a different path and she got so into it then when she finally realized she had fucked up and was a stripper and Stanley´s sex slave.... she could not scroll back enough to just pay the fucking fine!

Also ename144 here is a light hearted theory! Stanley is Nicole´s baby daddy and that is why the dude hates you!

Am i the only one that enjoys playing triple tiles sometimes when they finish the episode.
I find it quite enjoyable especially with the music playing and you get all the past flashbacks for each specific music playing.
Good times.
dude! you can just play it in a SFW enviroment ... is your kink risk getting caught and use the tile game as an excuse?

Too bad DPC used the music from chilling with Quinn for the new Jade scene. That was MC's and Quinns song damnit!
herm i like Quinn also... not as much as Sarah but come on who can compare to Sarah? but are you not taking it too far?

What if for the interlude, we end up playing as Zoey while she tells Neil what happened while she was gone?
annnnnndddddddddd i`m out! i will not play a female MC... ffs when Zoey gets surrounded by a gang and must choose group sex, blow the entire gang or give up the ass to the gang leader i will be like fight them and end up being raped... no wish to have such memories on the back of my head!

Is there swyper in episode 8?
swypper will be back on the DIK path in ep.9 if you picked others!

Ummm... oookaaay? Am I supposed to laugh? or View attachment 1518031 don't respond, thank you....
yes its called a joke you stuck up *censored*!

Isabella's room is on the second floor, so if someone would be there watching, they would have to take a ladder to do it :ROFLMAO:
so our true antagonist reveals himself... its the MC from M*lky city... that rapist cunt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and Bruno3

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
and do you know the the "44db" is at HOTs party?
At the room that leads to the sauna and pool there is a pile of clothes on the floor near basket, click on Karen's hearing aid near the clothes. You can check walkthrough, everything is explained there in details.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
maybe it feels this way to you... and i can relate to that cause the plot moved so slowly so far... but i would say were at about 2/3 from the game now and the pace will increase very much to come to a finish rather sooner than later.

But its all speculation... DPCs is a very moody guy, and is jumping from "ah iam tired of beingadik and want to do something else like sci-fi or medival story" to "oh iam on fire and want nothing more as to work on beingadik and make it bigger and bigger"

You just never know for sure...

He told us many times that he wants to do another project. Sometimes in the discord, sometimes at patreon or another media.

Than he wants to grow being a dik even bigger...

For now its about this... he said he loved the work on episode 8 is very much looking forward to work on season 3, but want to do shorter episodes...

Who the fuck knows what it will be in a few weeks from now.

I have just the gut feeling that he wants to finish the game rather sooner than later. And will start to rush things in season 3... to come to end and finally start something new, but thats just a gut feeling... but you have to remind yourself, the game is already going on for 3 years, i just cant believe he wants do the same another 3 years or even way more than that...

Money doesnt matter at this point, he earns enough so he doesnt even need to work anymore.
I do hope that BADIK doesn't end anytime soon, the characters, the story, I love absolutely everything about the game... and I can tell that when it comes to the end the feeling of emptiness will be unmatched.

Already dreading it.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Just imagine eating your own cum rejecting all the HOT girls, Pink Rose girls, Jade, Cathy and Bella just for this public humiliation as it must hurt! I sympathize with your pain my brothers.
I don't! with everything else in the offer, you still wanna take the jill route? good riddance! :KEK:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
dude! you can just play it in a SFW enviroment ... is your kink risk getting caught and use the tile game as an excuse?
What are you on about, i obviously can afford to do that and blast my music lmao
In fact, i actually turn everything 100% volume until my ears start ringing, you should try it some time, immersion maximized

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
which scene trigger when you choose bella at the end of episode 8 ?
for me it is the same scene as when she invited me to dinner and sleep at her place

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I finished my Jill playthrough by the way and although I'm not a Jill fan, I will say that her storyline touches the heart pretty hard.
At the risk of sounding affeminate, I'll admit that the whole fuckin recital scene brought some perspiration around my eye area. Also, MC finally got that horrendous blue-balled nut out all up in her.
Her end scene was very well done and her sex scene was by far one of the longest in game. For you Jill fans, it's well worth the wait.
It does, for me it's the best storyline but i'm a Jill / Bella fan so the build up and "true love" along the way made it worth every second. Though it's hitting you hard when you chose both as i stupidly did in 1 of my playthroughs. And offcourse i started playing that 1 first after the release. :confused:

I think Jills sex scene is one of the best. It's intens and again "true loving". Together with both songs playing its just breathtaking.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It doesn't look like Heather likes this open-relationship thing she has with Tommy, even though she acts that she's ok with it.
Also i don't think in a open relationship you must ask the partner for permission every single time you want to fuck someone else and that's what Heather wants basically from Tommy, to ask for her permission every time he wants to fuck other girl or go to strip club or whatever.
I don't think that's how open relationship works, in this kind of relationship, both partners are free to do what they want, fool around with who they want but you have to tell this things to one another, that's it.
She always acts all jealous when Tommy is with another girl when she doesn't know, so yeah, i don't think she knows how this kind of relationship works.
Well yea like I said they are in a bad relationship but im sure the asking was both their idea as im sure Tommy likes to veto as much as she does. Imagine being in her shoes he vetos people you want but doesn't even give you the option. I'll admit theirs isn't poli relationship as thats more of what you have with Maya and Jose because there is feelings between all parties. But their in a bad relationship not because it's open but because someone doesn't play fair and is dishonest. -Edit I'm quite sure that it's not only heathers idea to be able to veto it seems to be a mutual understanding and im sure tommy is more then happy to hold her to it but not the other way around. Unless its dick exclusive it sucks that you had to go through season 8 before anything happened between you and heather because now that the relationship is "true" I'll be turning down alot of tail in chapter 9 and 10

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think I found the Max! Might be a reach buuuut.... The Hairstyle kinda fits perfectly, the face is like an older version of Max. The only difference is the tattooed armed sleeves

The hair is similar but in the personality I don't think so Max would never do that :ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
That sounds like a more dik/neutral mc for me as for a more friendly Quinn he had to be on the dik side at the right parts of the story.
Nah im hard netrual i'm pretty close to not being able to be a dik or a chick. I have Perma Neutral status.( or so the game told me after i refused to pee bomb the nerd.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You just found us the character who will have the tragic end. Indeed with all that will fall on her, Sage will suffer.

We see her as a strong, independent, intelligent girl. If we had to bet on the girl who would end up destroyed, we would have bet on Maya. But there with all that you have brought to light, Sage will see his universe crumble before his eyes.
I wish all LIs a long life, also because no player deserves to be patient for 6-7 years and then have to start over.

but surely the situation of Sage is worse than that of Maya

Sage is not aware of the problems she will have to face, Maya is, maybe she doesn't fully understand the situation but she knows what her problem is.
Maya basically just needs her father to bark an annuity and everything will go smoothly.
in order to solve Sage's problems, the whole BR has to be redeemed and no one has to notice in the meantime.

but the worst thing is that in the worst possible scenario, Sage can actually lose everything: her family, even if adopted, her honor as president, the very spirit of sisterhood, up to legal complications.

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I do hope that BADIK doesn't end anytime soon, the characters, the story, I love absolutely everything about the game... and I can tell that when it comes to the end the feeling of emptiness will be unmatched.

Already dreading it.
Look at it from the other side. If he keeps the current pace of development, the game will go on for another 4 years. And this is a very long time

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It went down like this:

* After Jill finished destroying Tybalt *​
Jill: "And you..."​
Jill: "I'll continue to be honest while I still have some voice left..."​
Jill: "If there's anything that I've learned from all of this... It's that I'm not cut out for this."​
Jill: "This has been exhausting. Bella said it best to me... I can't keep fighting your battles."​
mc: "You don't have to do that. You're the one who chose to do it for me."​
Jill: "Not only that... I'm not cut out for dating you either..."​
Jill: "I feel that I need to be alone... This feeling I have...it's not what I want."​
mc "Jill... I want to keep dating you. That's why I came here tonight. To tell you that..."​
Jill: "Fuckface... I'm sorry..."​
Jill: "You're sweet, and you make me laugh...you're challenging..."​
Jill: "And what you did for me yesterday, I'll never forget."​
Jill: "And you'll be my friend..."​
Jill: "But...the spark's not there for me."​
Jill: "I'm sure there are many girls out there for you..."​
mc: "Jill... Can't we at least try again?"​
Jill: "I'm sorry, Fuckface..."​
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.

By the way, I love Sandy's li'l spider. :cry:
And all this just because of affinity or something else?

well played DPC, really well played

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Isabella's room is on the second floor, so if someone would be there watching, they would have to take a ladder to do it :ROFLMAO:
Jill's got the budget for the materials, the physical ability and endurance to stand there all night, and the sexual attraction to both of them to wish she was inside the room.

But that's just a theory.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I also felt like a complete douche after the threesome with her and Sage outside talking to Quinn on the bench... "So you've been fucking Sage since day one, huh?"
My inner monologue: "FUCK! *rollback rollback load save*"

Did you ? I stopped thinking at this point :unsure:

B&R can burn, I don't even care anymore :illuminati:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes