Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
so the game will be finished in 2 years? how tf is that even possible if he wants to do 20chapters and each update takes about 6months of work?
nobody knoiws that, and nobody knows how many episodes he really is planning... its more like a rumor.

DPC said about a year ago that it maybe will be 16-20 episodes overall, and about 4 seasons... but that means just nothing at all.

If there will be 16-20 episodes and every episode will be near as big than ep 8... this game will go on 5-8 years from now... sorry, no way this is gonna happen. At this rate there would some point of exhaustion setting in and we wouldnt face a end of the game. Dont think DPC is planing like that...

No i think the upcoming epsiodes will be much shorter, and the overall telling pace will be very much increased... than maybe we will get about 16-20 episodes, but the second half will be overall much shorter than the first two seasons... and the more i think about it, the more iam certain that this will be the case.

But just nobody knows... i bet even DPC doenst know yet.

Reactions: delain

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i just saw this scene again, and iam still wandering... what shadow, why do you think there is a person? i really cant see anything like that there. do you guys think that because the camera perspective is at one scene from the outside? That doesnt mean anything...

maybe you can post a screenshot where this "shadow" is? cause really... i cant see anything like that.
there are 6 lights outside illuminating the tarp but in 2 of the screen shoots 1 of the lamps go dim like if someone is passing by it and obstructing the light! in those screenshots the lamps that go dim are 2 and in 1 of the screenshots it seems like there is a DIK jacket!

then there is the point of view like someone is watching!

Although in terms of foreboding the most intense one is back at ep.1 when Tommy i mean Steve i mean it looks like someone is watching the MC and Josy on their very 1st date!

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
OK, so I just finally finished the new Episode.

Sooo.... There are 3 thing on my mind right now:

1. The whole recital scene was AWESOME :love:

2. Finally, we got to chose a girl (and that means 4 saves after this episode o_O)

3. DrPinkCake (or as he should be know for quite some time as DrCliffHanger) once again made my mind blow at the end...

And now the rumors for the next Episode can begin :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
there are people when they upload an image they cover the name because they are ashamed :ROFLMAO: sometimes it makes me want to call the MC "AchedCroissant" and voila
That's pretty smart :3 Your username is not bad for an MC's name. Bella would be like, "Take care, AchedCroissant" x3

If I'm playing as a Male MC, I just give him the names of some of my favorite characters from the shows I like. Joe from YOU, Hannibal from Hannibal, Elliot from Mr. Robot lol or I just make up some names, like sky lmao! If I'm playing as a Female MC, I use my real name ^^

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
yeah agree to that... and all that is a big thing why i just cant buy the "taking the relationship serious" step here... the whole Sage thing is pretty much a big mess, very jumpy and no consistance at all...

She is still interesting, and the plot around her too, but overall... its a character that just dont work out really, jumping from a bad girl to a caring person who wants to go the extra mile for maya... nuh-nuh cant buy that. Of course people can develop, but not in this way in maybe 2-3 months (more time didnt elapsed ingame) it just doenst fit... and same goes for the relationship with the MC... kinda bi-polar overall :D
Alright, I'm not the most faithful Sage enjoyer but I'm pretty damn sure she was never really a "bad girl".

Reactions: Hermith
Sep 9, 2021
so the game will be finished in 2 years? how tf is that even possible if he wants to do 20chapters and each update takes about 6months of work?
3 to 4 years ! 2 season possibility is at peek and each might contain 3 to 5 episode. :unsure: that mean 20 episode or if it's 16 Episode then 2 - 3 years and 3 - 3 episode per season. I think that way....

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
There is no way the MC does not know that Sage is the adopted daughter of the principal and Jade. It is such an enormous thing that even the walls of the faculty would be talking about it all the time. There is no need for the MC to ask, just listen to casual conversations in the surroundings. Same thing with Tybalt, but that at least was not really relevant to the storyline.
What's even weirder is I made a "trouple" only save in which I cold shoulder everyone but Josy/Maya.
Why would the MC even go "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" when he sees the family photo?

Sage: friend
Jade: teacher and nothing sexual ever happened
Burke: only met twice (library: said hey / Chad bullying)
Tybald: was not mean to him at any point

None of those warrant a freakout.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not gonna lie, I felt a sharp pang of betrayal when I heard that song being played during the Jade scene. I even tried desperately to change the song but eventually settled on muting. That song holds a special place in my MC's life and it's nothing less than betrayal!

I also felt like a complete douche after the threesome with her and Sage outside talking to Quinn on the bench... "So you've been fucking Sage since day one, huh?"
My inner monologue: "FUCK! *rollback rollback load save*"

I finished my Jill playthrough by the way and although I'm not a Jill fan, I will say that her storyline touches the heart pretty hard.
At the risk of sounding affeminate, I'll admit that the whole fuckin recital scene brought some perspiration around my eye area. Also, MC finally got that horrendous blue-balled nut out all up in her.
Her end scene was very well done and her sex scene was by far one of the longest in game. For you Jill fans, it's well worth the wait.
I haven't done that scene yet, does Quinn really say that about MC and Sage? That doesn't make sense, Quinn already caught them in Sage's room in EP3, she knows that they're having sex

Mar 15, 2021
What's even weirder is I made a "trouple" only save in which I cold shoulder everyone but Josy/Maya.
Why would the MC even go "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" when he sees the family photo?

Sage: friend
Jade: teacher and nothing sexual ever happened
Burke: only met twice (library: said hey / Chad bullying)
Tybald: was not mean to him at any point

None of those warrant a freakout.
You spoil the mansion party with Derek and Jill rejects him anyway, Tybalt will think it's probably your fault.

Sep 9, 2021
Nice computation right there. Sure you're old enough to hang out on this site?
you should ask your mother about me ! :LOL: :WeSmart:
Kids forget these days when new BID game will come . . .It might have small size in updates or some different kind procedure all together. Yet as always they chose to be an ass rahter then just think for a moment. :LOL: :poop:

ohh i remember this is the guy that hold grudge from previous day . . . :LOL: ohh man !

Last edited:

Suyansuver7904

Aug 4, 2021
Can anyone tell me in the mod version of being a dik
Why in the episode 5 lily not showing in downstairs I can't able to move forward I am stuck there please tell me how will lily be there please help me

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
He is in a coma lying in this room where Bella still takes care of his Body, knowing that he will never return.
I doubt it'd be anything like that.

I'd say it's either a room full of her husbands's gear.
Maybe a nursery in the middle of being set up.
Or a stalker shrine to Jill, walls covered in photos of her, a bra with two grapefruits, and we thought Tybalt was weird.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
I played through now with all LI-s. Imo the sex scenes are outstanding in this update. Especially Bella and the Sage/Quinn threesome. DPC really takes the whole relationship into account when he is designing the scenes, they are as close to reality as it gets for a VN.
About the story twists, i don't see the Sage relationship as a problem, or i don't have any concerns about the logic behind these things, this a game, and should be taken that way, certain things might be illogical IRL but this is not reality, this is a story.

What i feel a bit is that the DIK/Chick thing kinda lost its purpose since a few updates. It doesn't really matter at all, there are very few options that require the MC having a certain affinity. Even in the massive Chick playthrough you end up in the Pink Rose and Sandy makes you an offer. You can fuck your brains out being with Josy/Maya, all that matters is that at one moment of the game you had at least neutral affinity. Also Bella only cares about Cathy, if you dodged that trap, you can basically do anal with half of the campus, she doesn't care. Jill is the only LI that requires to be Chick until quite late in the game, but if you are not after her, you can do basically anything.

Also i miss the fighting and in general the excitement. MC has turned into a superstar and we don't see any threats to that. There were some hints at the drug business going wrong, or Tybalt being a threat, alphas trying to retaliate, now we see nothing of these, it's all happy and pink. Also the game just keeps on adding side-characters and stories that are not interesting at all (Jill's friends, Luis, Lynette story so far, etc.). And as i wrote in my previous summary, there was nothing new introduced in this update, no new mini-games, or pack quest, or sophisticated free roam, etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes