varage

Jun 26, 2019
In the next season Quinn will realize she is better than the streets she grew up on so Tommy will fully take over their drug ring. I bet that pregnancy test was Heather's, so Tommy's future will wholly depend on the MC's relationship with him and Lily. If things don' go well Heather and Tommy jr. will have to visit daddy Tommy in prison.
I didnt remember a pregnancy test thats not the jill route right because i heared some spoilers about her route and mc doing something questionable on it not that i resisted the call of the caves with issabella haha.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Speaking of which...God she looked fine on their first date even if it went hard bad though i wish it woulda gone better depending on if you had the fake i d from tommy.-argo you got wine and waiter didnt call her an old lady.-still coulda had the labrary instance which plot ruined the date but it coulda made the date go well with liquide courage until that point.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
2 saves before this episode (CHICK save and DIK save) now 5 saves ! Jill / Bella / Maya&Josy / Sage / Others
Wait... Using a quote from South Park:
WHAT, WHAT, WHAAAT?!?!?!
Others? Why the hell I din't had that option? That means a new gameplay will be needed.
And aboutthe DIK save... well, didn't had one... Before I thought that it's too much work with 2 saves... And now 5?!?!?! DrPikCake really wants us to play the game everyday waiting for the start of Season 3 :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Your username does sound good for both :3 Mines would just be weird xD "Come on, Dreadful Bloodlust, Let's Go!" it's like the person is talking to themselves and a murder spree is about to happen lmao! Your name is vewwy noice x3 Bella's stare though... She looks like she wants to kill everyone xD
Your name would look good for example if the MC was a serial killer :ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Google how to regular prnt screen on a windows 10 or your device then you can print your screen. With mouse buttons rather then ingame buttons there is a key right next to f12 called "prt sc sus rq" Click that button as well as the alt button at same time on a windows 10 computer to print any screen on your computer.

Cab23

Oct 21, 2020
Someone could already solve the problem at the beginning of the game after talking with Rusty the game closes.
Then they told me to download the Mod 0.8.1 and it already leaves me the free road but each image of the game marks me error and error.
Someone who knows somethin

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Playing this game on a CHICK route must be boring as fuck.
Playing the two extremes doesn't really make sense anyway unless you want your mc to be a horny asshole (dik) or a Jill enthusiast (chick). A neutral mc, whether chick or dik leaning, feels much better imo.

Reactions: p22

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
After the morning sex with Bella Jill be like
'' YOU DID IT, YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH"
1637855221377.png
What's funny, she doesn't seem to be sad (even though I did everything possible for her, except the birthday date) she seem geniunely shocked like "WTF SHE WAS INTO HIM TOO? NO WAAAAAAAAAY DUDE"

Reactions: p22

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
[...]We are getting this here and is actually a little boring, MC is taking too much of a leadership with the DIKs; the Alphas? Who?; [...]
And tons of other stuff, all the girls want to fuck you, none of them makes fun of you or humiliate you. Just immediately drop to their knees and start sucking, very different from some treatments of season 1. I want DPC to humble the MC the fucking down and by a lot, so the game gets more interesting again.
I agree with your concerns. I think this VN to be more engaging or realistic, for my tastes, needs some antagonist, some competition. It's a game, I would expect obstacles made by competitors to reach the goals. Like in a war game I expect enemies who take me out if I miss too many moves. The fact that a game is too simple I don't find it inspiring, especially if it claims to be something more complex and realistic than a simple click and fuck. I don't refer to increasing the annoying English/Math tests, or the brawler, I hate to repeat them each time.

I mean, there is plenty of horny pussy in the game, but who wants it beside MC?
Alphas are a bunch of closeted gays, DIKs look like a nerd fraternity because do not have sex with many girls and they are into couple love (the exception being when they bang Arieth, coincidently the one that MC does not want), meanwhile the campus is full of hot girls that literally beg to have some cocks up their arses.
At the moment the only obstacles are the ones MC create himself or the girls preferences. The only antagonist in the game is Tybalt, like, really? A creepy posh twat that bangs a watermelon with his tiny cock.

And I know why DPC cannot insert real male antagonists in the game, because after a second there would be a plethora of crying adult people complaining about NTR and how their feelings are broken forever. He would lose money, a lot of money. Honestly, I understand him. He has got to sell a product and this is what the market wants.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
Speaking of which...God she looked fine on their first date even if it went hard bad though i wish it woulda gone better depending on if you had the fake i d from tommy.-argo you got wine and waiter didnt call her an old lady.-still coulda had the labrary instance which plot ruined the date but it coulda made the date go well with liquide courage until that point.
Too bad MC forgot the fake ID at the mansion.

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
Google how to regular prnt screen on a windows 10 or your device then you can print your screen. With mouse buttons rather then ingame buttons there is a key right next to f12 called "prt sc sus rq" Click that button as well as the alt button at same time on a windows 10 computer to print any screen on your computer.
ahh yea but the problem is, that i want to make a screenshot without this distracting buttons at the pic... if you go to the gallery there is the X right above and the next buttions down-right.. i want to find a way to disable this buttons

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
After the morning sex with Bella Jill be like
'' YOU DID IT, YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH"
View attachment 1518236
What's funny, she doesn't seem to be sad (even though I did everything possible for her, except the birthday date) she seem geniunely shocked like "WTF SHE WAS INTO HIM TOO? NO WAAAAAAAAAY DUDE"
If you went on that date and pursue her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Getting good, shame about these road locking this said, while it is possible to go through using the cheat function Given the girls that the two are getting close to Jill, who herself is oriented toward Sage. Meaning all the main girls are getting close to one another, as it is, Sage might know of the reasons and changes he made (to Maya and Josy relation), What's more, the two will be in the one sorority, damn.

Another thing, age and study status, Sage and Jill are older, first close to ending her study, Jill two years still ?
Only a few will be around all time, the two of course, Lili. Not sure where Quin is, probably one year before Jill ?

Wonder how it will go, especially for the two, as even if all is possible, society as a whole isn't that easy on difference. Still, it's more about one acceptance, as if one marry, the others is hosted and live along, which sort of mean an imbalance, still, there close to no options, even if, some locations allow for harem based on one situation, it's far from standard.

Not sure about the handling of secondary relations, letting go of the teacher that way, damn. It is better face to face, still, some images less to make. Duration wise it is an impressive game, very nice !

Then an episode 3, TBS.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes