Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Also i miss the fighting and in general the excitement. MC has turned into a superstar and we don't see any threats to that. There were some hints at the drug business going wrong, or Tybalt being a threat, alphas trying to retaliate, now we see nothing of these, it's all happy and pink. Also the game just keeps on adding side-characters and stories that are not interesting at all (Jill's friends, Luis, Lynette story so far, etc.). And as i wrote in my previous summary, there was nothing new introduced in this update, no new mini-games, or pack quest, or sophisticated free roam, etc.
I mean, yeah, i miss those moments too, but we just had our mansion thrashed lmao
We need a break and some peace now.
What i would say is, playing on hardest difficulty doesnt even feel hard at all now, i basically got everything maxed out, nobody can touch him anymore. I wish DPC would expand fighting mini-game to the next level, or make it harder somehow.

And yeah mini games too, i also noticed there werent any mini games almost through the whole episode, then i found one in the mansion, theres like a basketball mini-game, its pretty easy, you can do it forever.
Also there was pack quest, you must have missed it or something

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's pretty smart :3 Your username is not bad for an MC's name. Bella would be like, "Take care, AchedCroissant" x3

If I'm playing as a Male MC, I just give him the names of some of my favorite characters from the shows I like. Joe from YOU, Hannibal from Hannibal, Elliot from Mr. Robot lol or I just make up some names, like sky lmao! If I'm playing as a Female MC, I use my real name ^^
I think my username is binary because I could use it as much as for a male and female :unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Elena the relationship counselor, she knows Josy.
John boy in my route spoke the obvious:LOL:
View attachment 1518075
MC: shut up, JB, you are ruining this for me!

I love Party Maya; 'princess' talk was cringe but when Maya replied she was taken and committed to the triple relationship, tipsy yet serious while facing MC. I kinda moved by this corny stuff
View attachment 1518095
View attachment 1518096
Dude i loved that look of uncertainty i think it only plays if you're on jill route though. and if it doesn't it should only play on jill route. Because that hurts her hard if you want her as well.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I haven't done that scene yet, does Quinn really say that about MC and Sage? That doesn't make sense, Quinn already caught them in Sage's room in EP3, she knows that they're having sex
She knows ... Sage and she were talking about it when they are in their room about whether she (Quinn) likes the MC. Quinn evades the question and responds with another question to Sage saying if she likes him? Since she also saw her that day with the MC when Sage gave her a titjob

Maybe Quinn just wanted the MC to have the balls to tell her yes and not lie to her when she knows the truth.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The one thing i need to know. What situation did her father and mother get her out of when she was adopted was it simply out of the fostercare system or was she rescude from an abusive family. If the latter is the case after putting her father on such a pedistal she's in for a huge fall in the future. Like 50 stories fall at the least.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I think my username is binary because I could use it as much as for a male and female :unsure:
Your username does sound good for both :3 Mines would just be weird xD "Come on, Dreadful Bloodlust, Let's Go!" it's like the person is talking to themselves and a murder spree is about to happen lmao! Your name is vewwy noice x3 Bella's stare though... She looks like she wants to kill everyone xD

Reactions: AchedCroissant

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I still think that Lily is an undercover cop. :D
If thats true i woulda loved her admiting to mc she was there for lawschool instead of Medical school. Although i think quinn's route is going to be between her and Tommy really. Don't know that lilly will have much to do with it seeing as tommy is trying to deal drugs to the Pink Rose strippers now.(by my best guess that is) -behest of the infamous Vinny

Bella4eva

Oct 11, 2021
HELP

How can i screenshot the special renders without any buttons? "h" and "middle-click" doesnt work there. is there a way????

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She knows ... Sage and she were talking about it when they are in their room about whether she (Quinn) likes the MC. Quinn evades the question and responds with another question to Sage saying if she likes him? Since she also saw her that day with the MC when Sage gave her a titjob

Maybe Quinn just wanted the MC to have the balls to tell her yes and not lie to her when she knows the truth.
Yes but MC knows that Quinn knows, I think DPC just made another mistake.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
HELP

How can i screenshot the special renders without any buttons? "h" and "middle-click" doesnt work there. is there a way????
Use unren and select the first option and when finished just look for the images in the game folder and there they will all be

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
If thats true i woulda loved her admiting to mc she was there for lawschool instead of Medical school. Although i think quinn's route is going to be between her and Tommy really. Don't know that lilly will have much to do with it seeing as tommy is trying to deal drugs to the Pink Rose strippers now.(by my best guess that is) -behest of the infamous Vinny
In the next season Quinn will realize she is better than the streets she grew up on so Tommy will fully take over their drug ring. I bet that pregnancy test was Heather's, so Tommy's future will wholly depend on the MC's relationship with him and Lily. If things don' go well Heather and Tommy jr. will have to visit daddy Tommy in prison.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes