AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Could also be watching from a tree or using spyglasses.
Or maybe DPC was just like "whatever" about the 2nd floor.
Either way it's strange the camera is outside the actual room, as if someone is watching, like in the other game.
I always think that her room has a view of the pool :ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Look at it from the other side. If he keeps the current pace of development, the game will go on for another 4 years. And this is a very long time
It depends on how he feels about a new project i have no idea if he has any on the back burner he's itching to get to but judging from the patreon page this game is litterally a cash cow. He could quiet litterally live comfortably on it without the risk of people hating the game if he starts a new one. I will say this if he goes back to games like acting lessons. I'm out and not because of the ending it was just.. terribly written tbh the only thing it had was the shock value twist ending. All the characters in that game seemed so one dimensional and i cared for not a one. I bought it on steam too so im not talking from a non consumer standpoint i may not be a patreon atm but whatever he releases for steam i will buy to support him that way. Of course i feel very jiped by acting lessons because i didn't like even one character in the entire game. Nor would i dream of playing it for any of it's alternate endings.

Bullet points
He could continue to go with this game and have alot of money constantly coming in from the current and future fanbase of this masterpiece.

As a artist im sure he has more things he wants to do for artistic reasons. New stories to write etc.

Whatever he decides i'll join him in his journey i just hope he doesn't take a horrible step backwards because i didn't enjoy acting lessons even a little.

And sorry about bashing acting lessons but art was bad story was bad characters... were bad. Not even one of them worth the effort to getting to know not even the mc you played. #sorrynotsorry

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know about you guys and girls, but I was not a fan of Envy's mask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was so glad when she took it of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that mask is kinda meh, but don't forget people who go there don't really care about her face and Nicole just wants to hide it. :)

Reactions: shazba

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Money doesnt matter at this point, he earns enough so he doesnt even need to work anymore.
Depends on the life style choices. If you want a proper yacht and coke/hookers even occationally (who doesn't) then it might become very expensive, even for someone like DPC. I'm not joking, however speaking more seriously, you cannot underestimate the matter of funds in his line of work future projects wise.

I'm sure he speaks truth when he's saying about the desire to get started on medival/sci-fi project even if he might just "testing waters" among his fans regarding that mostly but DPC's a smart man, after all. He's got to squeeze this very project properly first - to expand as much as he can, not to let go his chance to do it. This industry's niche is becoming less and less niche with every year.

And gut feelings aside, this ep's high point about choice is not an end game indicator. Not yet, no. The overall plot is moving too slowly - that's just obvious. But I get what you're saying - it'll become one if DPC will change his fucking mind, yes. We've already were fishing for retcons here. Although they're rather indicating otherwise.

And my biggest "fish" is Sage. I don't know if people have even talked about it extensively after 5-7 ep releases but just remember what Sage were in the early episodes and look at her in the context of choosing Sage <> others. "This girl is trouble", "she seems to like bad boys" - where the fuck is that? Oh, we just haven't seen her true color, amirite? How intricate. Give me a fucking break. She just meant to be the main option for "DIK players" but now it doesn't make that much sense since "DIK players" are suppose to pick the other huge option instead. I need to meditate on it some more but she may end up being the most inconsistenly/poorly written character in the entire game.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I would call this the naruto of visual novels lol. I've suggested it to friends that i didn't even know play visual novels thats how confident i am in the story alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
Oh, btw. I've been away for a few days, finished the update today.

Since the official walkthrough is not out yet... For the Jill simps: you don't need to be a chick to choose or date her. You can be Neutral, in other words, do some fun DIK shit.

To get her option you just need to: have had the date in this episode, plus not being a dik, plus her lewd scene at the end of episode 7.

Someone once asked why play neutral, what's the plus side? Well, pretty sure you can choose anyone if you have Neutral affinity.

Dunno if someone else already covered this. It's what it is.
i played kinda neutral, when the path locked at the midterm test it was lock up on neutral and i could not get jill at the end, i don't know why i didn't date her but i couldn't

Sep 9, 2021
Not gonna lie, I felt a sharp pang of betrayal when I heard that song being played during the Jade scene. I even tried desperately to change the song but eventually settled on muting. That song holds a special place in my MC's life and it's nothing less than betrayal!

I also felt like a complete douche after the threesome with her and Sage outside talking to Quinn on the bench... "So you've been fucking Sage since day one, huh?"
My inner monologue: "FUCK! *rollback rollback load save*"

I finished my Jill playthrough by the way and although I'm not a Jill fan, I will say that her storyline touches the heart pretty hard.
At the risk of sounding affeminate, I'll admit that the whole fuckin recital scene brought some perspiration around my eye area. Also, MC finally got that horrendous blue-balled nut out all up in her.
Her end scene was very well done and her sex scene was by far one of the longest in game. For you Jill fans, it's well worth the wait.
I agree with the point you have maid and this update for QOH fans is like : She has accepted mc in all manor . . . not to mention she get jealous every damn time when mc teases her. Overall this updates is for strengthen the relation between mc and Quinn and not to mention sage and quinn test.

(When MC and Quinn spent some time after sage and quinn test . . . Damn that was beautiful )
When she(QOH) and mc hang out after library she make fuss about couple and their affection in public, Yet she end up doing that.
I knew form the start( sage and quinn test ) and didn't failed it.
love that QOH.

There is a scene when mc catches that guy which was following RIO and Rio put her head on mc shoulder after kissing him * * * * * beauty of that scene is breathtaking

( Did you see the finest point DEV Made : A simple guy that fall in love(Might have been real) with rio gets rejected in seconds well LOVE HURTS . . . OFF COURSE IT'S NOT RIO FAULT. TRUTH REMAIN UNSHAKEN_nobody gives a shit if you are not something no matter the innocence you have :whistle: )

I do hope that BADIK doesn't end anytime soon, the characters, the story, I love absolutely everything about the game... and I can tell that when it comes to the end the feeling of emptiness will be unmatched.

Already dreading it.
I promise you mate . There are 2 more season (I think each season will contain 3-4 episode or I might be speaking out of my ass. . .meaning completely wrong ) for sure, Yes some path will end before game end completely end but As I see it JILL path will be the longest one. Second longest might be Quinn ,Maya and Sage and Smallest will be Josy.
And all this just because of affinity or something else?

well played DPC, really well played
I don't think so mate she always been looking down on mc and giving him advice what is right. This time it's to make her character more persuadable and desirable dev mated dramatic changes in her personality.
TO PROVE MY POINT JUST CROSS CHECK JILL WORDS, HER EXPRESSION AND HER ACTION BETWEEN CHAPTER FROM 1 TO 7 THEN ONLY CHAPTER 8.
I want to believe.
Right now there isn't even an official Quinn route.
There is no need for one ! She isn't a common LI. ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
I post this comment to see your replies, so please do.
To me Episode 8 has "jumped the shark".
There is no way the MC does not know that Sage is the adopted daughter of the principal and Jade. It is such an enormous thing that even the walls of the faculty would be talking about it all the time. There is no need for the MC to ask, just listen to casual conversations in the surroundings. Same thing with Tybalt, but that at least was not really relevant to the storyline.
Also think how much Quinn should despise Sage; she runs a prostitution ring on behalf of her foster dad under her nose while Sage plays leader of the HOTs.
This game has many inconsistencies about character development: i.e. Maya converting to straight sex, Bella and Jill not sharing the MC (yet), but the latest revelation about Sage is a poke in the eye, and it is unwarranted.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And my biggest "fish" is Sage. I don't know if people have even talked about it extensively after 5-7 ep releases but just remember what Sage were in the early episodes and look at her in the context of choosing Sage <> others. "This girl is trouble", "she seems to like bad boys" - where the fuck is that? Oh, we just haven't seen her true color, amirite? How intricate. Give me a fucking break. She just meant to be the main option for "DIK players" but now it doesn't make that much sense since "DIK players" are suppose to pick the other huge option instead. I need to meditate on it some more but she may end up being the most inconsistenly/poorly written character in the entire game.
yeah agree to that... and all that is a big thing why i just cant buy the "taking the relationship serious" step here... the whole Sage thing is pretty much a big mess, very jumpy and no consistance at all...

She is still interesting, and the plot around her too, but overall... its a character that just dont work out really, jumping from a bad girl to a caring person who wants to go the extra mile for maya... nuh-nuh cant buy that. Of course people can develop, but not in this way in maybe 2-3 months (more time didnt elapsed ingame) it just doenst fit... and same goes for the relationship with the MC... kinda bi-polar overall :D

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
so the game will be finished in 2 years? how tf is that even possible if he wants to do 20chapters and each update takes about 6months of work?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
DPC likes this fame very much

at the end we are still wondering whose shadow was in front of MC's window when he hosts Bella, and after just with her MC was caught by Jill (and it went very well that way) right through a window
i just saw this scene again, and iam still wandering... what shadow, why do you think there is a person? i really cant see anything like that there. do you guys think that because the camera perspective is at one scene from the outside? That doesnt mean anything...

maybe you can post a screenshot where this "shadow" is? cause really... i cant see anything like that.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I post this comment to see your replies, so please do.
To me Episode 8 has "jumped the shark".
There is no way the MC does not know that Sage is the adopted daughter of the principal and Jade. It is such an enormous thing that even the walls of the faculty would be talking about it all the time. There is no need for the MC to ask, just listen to casual conversations in the surroundings. Same thing with Tybalt, but that at least was not really relevant to the storyline.
Also think how much Quinn should despise Sage; she runs a prostitution ring on behalf of her foster dad under her nose while Sage plays leader of the HOTs.
This game has many inconsistencies about character development: i.e. Maya converting to straight sex, Bella and Jill not sharing the MC (yet), but the latest revelation about Sage is a poke in the eye.
No one said that Maya was a lesbian and not a bisexual, so I don't think there was any kind of "conversion" here. Sure she loves Josy and didn't think she would ever meet a guy she could love just as much, but that doesn't really mean that she was converted to enjoy straight sex. It just means they are young people and there are things even they don't know about themselves.

Bella and Jill will never share the mc, as that would make no sense at all.

Sure it's a huge thing to find out about Sage's parents, but it's kinda obvious they aren't that close, because they don't really treat each other as family at the university.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes