Garen

May 6, 2017
- Sage: I can´t possibly imagine a reason why Tremolo wouldn´t want a sexual and romantic relationship with that bombshell, but whatever. Let´s imagine that. Sage tries to manipulate Tremolo at the beginning of the game to spy Chad, and Tremolo ends up being a target of Chad and the Alphas. Its not a good beginning for a friendship. Actually, I don´t like that presentation of the character of Sage at all. But we can´t change it, so... Then Sage keeps asking for favors: teach me how to play guitar, teach me self defense... It makes sense if Tremolo is looking for something, but spending so much time with a girl that is mostly asking for things and that is a potential source of troubles with a half-man half-gorilla like Chad, only by "friendship"... I don´t thin so.
1528611244597.gif Fellas is it gay if wanting to fight Chad was one of my original motivations for pursuing Sage

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really hope there is an option to still romance other girls even if we picked one of the main girls in the last update, would be kind of boring to be forced into one route for 4+ episodes (assuming there is at least one more season, maybe there will even be more).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is my best girl poll from a few months ago (posted on reddit and here), overall over 3000 people have voted:

1. Sage (1173 votes)
2. Jill (776 votes)
3. Bella (635 votes)
4. Josy (342 votes)
5. Maya (187 votes).

Thoughts? Sage overall seems to be the most popular girl by far (which I get, she feels like the most fun and realistic romance option and she has great chemistry with the MC & no drama so far)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really hope there is an option to still romance other girls even if we picked one of the main girls in the last update, would be kind of boring to be forced into one route for 4+ episodes (assuming there is at least one more season, maybe there will even be more).
It's funny how that works. You spend 8 episodes trying to "get the girl" and when you get her, you're hoping for another girl. :ROFLMAO:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It's funny how that works. You spend 8 episodes trying to "get the girl" and when you get her, you're hoping for another girl. :ROFLMAO:
He should just make multiple gameplays for all of them. My main route I go for others, no reason, after losing josy to my mc go into a serious relationship with anyone else so soon. The way DPC wrote my mc trying to force a relationship on sage kinda killed my vibe in dating her. She wanted a fuck buddy, MC and Sage both just kind of got out of a relationship to jump in another serious one being exclusive to each other makes no sense to me. So, even though I have gameplays for all paths to include all girls, my main choice will always be others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, after you choose a certain girl, all your actions will affect the relationship with her. You can tell the truth or lie, you can cheat on her or stay loyaty and all in the end it will lead to whether you will continue to date or not.
But on the other hand, there is a player on the side of Others who can fuck any girl without consequences. I wonder how long he will be able to do this with impunity. I hope DPC doesn't come up with a drama like this
Riona: Did you fuck with Tremolo yesterday?
LILY: Yes, so what. Are you his girlfriend now?
Riona:....
And runs away.
When Jill rejects you, you automatically fall into the path of Others. The same thing will happen here. Bella breaks up with you, and you get on the path of Others where no one is interested in you (because you're a Chick) and you spend the rest of the game without sex.:D:D

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Trust me, I understand the instinct; I have very unpopular tastes on a lot of matters. There's nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in a work, and sometimes we all need to vent a bit. But eventually it's good to take a step back and recognize that other people really do have terrible taste, and at a certain point harping on how terrible it is becomes little more than raining on their parade. It's okay to agree to disagree once you've made your case.
And as I've said maybe a hundred times in this forum, if my opinions bother anyone then I invite them to ignore me. It's really easy to do.

But I have no obligation to stifle my own opinions just because someone else doesn't like them.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Tbh the MC was just banging everyone possible in my main playthrough. At the end I chose Sage but I feel like it was kind of rushed (considering her route so far). Also a game like this would get boring if you have to stay loyal to one girl for that long but I guess there is always the others option

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I that I spent 8 episodes trying to get the girl(s) only to complain I'm still waiting to get them. :cautious:

And as I've said maybe a hundred times in this forum, if my opinions bother anyone then I invite them to ignore me. It's really easy to do.

But I have no obligation to stifle my own opinions just because someone else doesn't like them.
Well, that depends. If you care about improving the quality of the media as a whole, you should care bout making the most persuasive arguments possible. If all you're interested in is trolling, then feel free to be as confrontational and irascible as possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT and shazba

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Man.. Your posts are always entertaining to read.
But I must disagree with this one, I mean you don't really need her friendship for that, you can get HOTs yourself when you are with DIK's.
So being friends with her is pretty much useless, but still it's better to be friends with Sage, than with M&J duo, because who cares about them? :BootyTime:
Tremolo is not a DIK yet when he starts his friendship with Sage. But, over all, being a friend of Sage and Quinn means to have the door of the HOTs´ house open. The other HOTs see you around being a friend for the president and the vice-president and think "this is a nice, decent guy, not just a horndog". Having a good relationship with Sage and Quinn gives Tremolo advantages if he´s into Riona or Camila, for example. You can see them in more situations, not only parties or at the hallways of B&R. Making friends with the girl friends of the girl you actually like is a classic move, man! If the friends of a girl accepts you, you have half of the work done with her. ;)

Reactions: fraerkof and DavDR

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Sage has done something else good for Tremolo. She introduced him to the realities of campus. Explained to him how fraternities work.

You have the wrong thought process with Maya and Josy. They are not lesbians. Tremolo falls in love with both of them. And through the friendship and the Maya-Patrick problem, Tremolo gets a chance to get to know the Burkes privately in EP8. That would be completely pointless without the friendship with Maya. Who knows where that will lead Tremolo.
Man, I have explained this like a hundred of times. Tremolo is forced to have a crush with Josy. Then is forced to have a crush with Maya. Both of them decide to seduce Tremolo, attract him towards them, in spite of being into a lesbian relationship. Josy at least tell Tremolo that is into a relationship, even if she´s not clear about it. But makes Tremolo believe that this relationship is ending. Maya, not even that. She maintains Tremolo in the Dark, but at the same time she kisses him and try to seduce him. The worst way possible: being ambiguous, like if it were an innocent act. The attitude of the both of them is despicable. Masters of emotional manipulation.

When everything explodes, there is only 3 reasons why Tremolo would like to continue being close with them: he wants to be bigamous, he wants to steal Josy from Maya, or he wants to steal Maya from Josy. So he swallows the pride and humiliation of being emotionally manipulated and continues trying to seduce one or the two of them.

But any man with at least half working brain would cut the ties with them. There is no win in remaining close with one or two girls that you have feelings for, and are into a lesbian relationship. The only reason Tremolo would continue being close to them is not a healthy friendship, but emotional blackmail. M&J have made Tremolo feel bad about leaving them to solve their problems by their own. They have sucked him into their personal dramas and continue asking for his help with Maya´s and Josy´s parents and involving him into their problems to the point that Tremolo is no more able to say "no, let me away from all your problems" without feeling bad with himself. Again: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING. That´s not friendship, is a toxic relationship of which Tremolo, plausibly, will be hurt.

Tremolo gets the chance to met the Burkes in private because of M&J problems? OK. Why would Tremolo would like to met the Burkes in private? Actually, it´s another problem for him. Hence the "fuck, fuck, fuck", instead of "great, I´m going to met the Burkes". Proves that, being close with M&J is only a source of problems for Tremolo. That friendship doesn´t work as a narrative resource. Unless DPC´s intentions were create a toxic relationship between the MC and two manipulative drama queen lesbians, to warn the player about the dangers of being involved with that kind of people.

Again: BaDIK would be way better without them. They belong to their onw VN with a linear story and 4 paths: Bigamy, to steal Maya from Josy, to steal Josy from Maya, or a bad ending in which the player ends up alone. That´s all.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Man, I have explained this like a hundred of times. Tremolo is forced to have a crush with Josy. Then is forced to have a crush with Maya. Both of them decide to seduce Tremolo, attract him towards them, in spite of being into a lesbian relationship. Josy at least tell Tremolo that is into a relationship, even if she´s not clear about it. But makes Tremolo believe that this relationship is ending. Maya, not even that. She maintains Tremolo in the Dark, but at the same time she kisses him and try to seduce him. The worst way possible: being ambiguous, like if it were an innocent act. The attitude of the both of them is despicable. Masters of emotional manipulation.

When everything explodes, there is only 3 reasons why Tremolo would like to continue being close with them: he wants to be bigamous, he wants to steal Josy from Maya, or he wants to steal Maya from Josy. So he swallows the pride and humiliation of being emotionally manipulated and continues trying to seduce one or the two of them.

But any man with at least half working brain would cut the ties with them. There is no win in remaining close with one or two girls that you have feelings for, and are into a lesbian relationship. The only reason Tremolo would continue being close to them is not a healthy friendship, but emotional blackmail. M&J have made Tremolo feel bad about leaving them to solve their problems by their own. They have sucked him into their personal dramas and continue asking for his help with Maya´s and Josy´s parents and involving him into their problems to the point that Tremolo is no more able to say "no, let me away from all your problems" without feeling bad with himself. Again: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING. That´s not friendship, is a toxic relationship of which Tremolo, plausibly, will be hurt.

Tremolo gets the chance to met the Burkes in private because of M&J problems? OK. Why would Tremolo would like to met the Burkes in private? Actually, it´s another problem for him. Hence the "fuck, fuck, fuck", instead of "great, I´m going to met the Burkes". Proves that, being close with M&J is only a source of problems for Tremolo. That friendship doesn´t work as a narrative resource. Unless DPC´s intentions were create a toxic relationship between the MC and two manipulative drama queen lesbians, to warn the player about the dangers of being involved with that kind of people.

Again: BaDIK would be way better without them. They belong to their onw VN with a linear story and 4 paths: Bigamy, to steal Maya from Josy, to steal Josy from Maya, or a bad ending in which the player ends up alone. That´s all.
Agreed, Maya & Josy at this point are a waste of resources and don't deserve to be main girls (honestly some of the side girls are way more appealing, see Lily for an example). They had a good start (especially Maya) but since the twist they have been kind of lame and kind of take away the fun of the game when they appear even when you are not on their path.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
good eye

but not knowing either of them, in this case I would say that DPC has simply reused the same model.
The robbery of Quinn is one of the important plot twists and intrigues. I just can easily imagine when this guy first robbed Quinn, sold drugs to Vinnie and then came to Pink Rose to drink alcohol and molest girls using the money he received. I don't think DPC would use the same model for two such important scenes.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The robbery of Quinn is one of the important plot twists and intrigues. I just can easily imagine when this guy first robbed Quinn, sold drugs to Vinnie and then came to Pink Rose to drink alcohol and molest girls using the money he received. I don't think DPC would use the same model for two such important scenes.
the scene at the pink rose is not at all important and only a few players see it.

skyhelm

Dec 19, 2021
i have a question if i m a massive check is there any chance example josy will found out i fuck sage and leave me for that ? that can be fuck bella ande jill eave me or fuck jill and maya leave me, just want to know if they can found i cheat her with massive chick , thanks for answering :D

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Why doesn't dik have a popular vote on f95? Isn't this a way to investigate players' favorite characters?
I think Jill should be the number one without a doubt, and Sage will follow

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes