PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why doesn't dik have a popular vote on f95? Isn't this a way to investigate players' favorite characters?
I think Jill should be the number one without a doubt, and Sage will follow
He doesn't care about this site. On Reddit, for example, the most popular girl is Sage. Here on the website it's Bella, and only then Sage. According to the mentions in the discord, Jill is the most popular, and Sage is only in 4th place, lagging behind Bella, who is in third place. It's good that DPC itself admits that this means nothing and will not create a story based only on popularity on the discord, lol.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's very similar to this scene
View attachment 1555516
View attachment 1555517

It may be similar models of Daz, or it may be a hint of something or just an Easter egg.
but the unfaithful couple tells you something, whether it's a joke or not.

that Quinn's thief is also a customer of the pink rose adds nothing, it's a clue to what? no one knows the identity of the thief, not even Quinn would probably recognize him...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill just can't compete, with Sage :p

Sage: Bad day, huh?
Jill: Yeah.
Sage: ...
Jill: ...
Jill: Tremolo fucked my best friend.
Sage: He fucked my mom.
Jill: ...
Jill: at least I got rid of Tybalt, I hate him.
Sage: he is my brother.
Jill: You win.
Sage: IT'S NOT A FUCKIN COMPETITION! JILL!
DPC hates redheads

Mona? kicked out/escaped from the BR
Cathe? humiliated and fled from the BR
Sage? all the bad luck he could think of (boyfriend, best friend, stepbrother, stepfather..), and the worst is yet to come

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
u guys know where the save files location is?, i want to upload it on my pc for the next update but i couldnt find it

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Screenshot_20211221_033603.jpg
This is probably gonna hurt, but before i make this decision, i would like to hear other opinion

Bella or sage
Didn't count jill, since i chose sage, she's just too vainilla

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It is possible that in the scenario where Jill sees MC and Bella making the beast with two backs that, when Jill does become an active shooter, she also takes out Tybalt for interrupting her plans for MC. :p

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC hates redheads

Mona? kicked out/escaped from the BR
Cathe? humiliated and fled from the BR
Sage? all the bad luck he could think of (boyfriend, best friend, stepbrother, stepfather..), and the worst is yet to come
Mona and Сathy will return to history. MC will fuck Cathy and Mona. Well, the situation with Sage is exaggerated because in this whole situation the fault of MC is minimal. Much more the fault of Jade, Stephen and Quinn.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1554467

Two days worth of voting, and a clear leader emerges.

For me, the choices in several of his Patreon polls are either so horrible that I vote for the one I hate the least (choosing a sex act with Madam is the primary example), or so bland that I really don't care which one wins, which covers this current poll. I find few of the finalists show any kind real imagination, especially considering DPC made it fairly clear that any of his characters from both Acting Lessons and Being a DIK were fair game.

In truth, I blame DPC as much as the entrants, because he condensed the list from more than 250 submissions down to 15, and I know there was a better mix of characters than what we have in the three bundles.

So, instead of the MC and Bianca double-penetrating a straight-jacketed Leah in her padded cell, we end up with MC and Jill cuddling under a blanket in front of a cabin fireplace, which probably will happen in the game, anyway.

Maybe I should be thankful one of the finalists didn't include Sewer Monster Arieth having tentacle sex with the DnG party.

:sick:
"This is just too fast for me..."
toofast.JPG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1555546
This is probably gonna hurt, but before i make this decision, i would like to hear other opinion

Bella or sage
Didn't count jill, since i chose sage, she's just too vainilla
if you consider the reactions: Bella all our life, leaving her at that point in the story is infamous, and besides Sage leaves the door open for possible returns

for the rest, tastes are tastes, choose your favourite
Mona and Сathy will return to history. MC will fuck Cathy and Mona. Well, the situation with Sage is exaggerated because in this whole situation the fault of MC is minimal. Much more the fault of Jade, Stephen and Quinn.
With Mona it seems unlikely that MC will be able to combine anything at this point.

Cathe with what it costs to be in a relationship with her I expect sex without limits and taboos.
but they're still two abused characters, while Sage is off the charts.

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Which one do you think MC could have a better future with? Answer that and you will solve your dilemma.
I like bella, but a relationship would be very difficult and jill is too innocent, the thing with sage is that i don't see her in a relationship since all the party girl and that
But surely, sage would be the one it's worth the try

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
if you consider the reactions: Bella all her life, leaving her at that point in the story is infamous, and besides Sage leaves the door open for possible returns

for the rest, tastes are tastes, choose your favourite
You are right about bella too, i really like her, but she's a teacher and with her is gonna be, serious stuff or nothing

There's only one thing left to do *delete game

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Lily really is the biggest tease in the game. But no way I'm hitting that. I learned (no I didn't) my lesson with Sage; next thing you know Derek turns out to be her grandad or something.
But Lily does like MC. She likes his balls.

ballsTA.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Arieth? dumbest, sluttiest chick in game.
Ashley? probably pregnant.

you've got a point.
FUCKIN HELL, what's gonna happen to KRJ!
With Arieth and Ashley also sharing the love of a jocks... What a competition... what a prize...

and KRJ doesn't seem to be treated well, she's the lonely pariah with a thousand complexes, a nerd who's not in the nerd group....

Reactions: mightybored

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Man, I have explained this like a hundred of times. Tremolo is forced to have a crush with Josy. Then is forced to have a crush with Maya. Both of them decide to seduce Tremolo, attract him towards them, in spite of being into a lesbian relationship. Josy at least tell Tremolo that is into a relationship, even if she´s not clear about it. But makes Tremolo believe that this relationship is ending. Maya, not even that. She maintains Tremolo in the Dark, but at the same time she kisses him and try to seduce him. The worst way possible: being ambiguous, like if it were an innocent act. The attitude of the both of them is despicable. Masters of emotional manipulation.

When everything explodes, there is only 3 reasons why Tremolo would like to continue being close with them: he wants to be bigamous, he wants to steal Josy from Maya, or he wants to steal Maya from Josy. So he swallows the pride and humiliation of being emotionally manipulated and continues trying to seduce one or the two of them.

But any man with at least half working brain would cut the ties with them. There is no win in remaining close with one or two girls that you have feelings for, and are into a lesbian relationship. The only reason Tremolo would continue being close to them is not a healthy friendship, but emotional blackmail. M&J have made Tremolo feel bad about leaving them to solve their problems by their own. They have sucked him into their personal dramas and continue asking for his help with Maya´s and Josy´s parents and involving him into their problems to the point that Tremolo is no more able to say "no, let me away from all your problems" without feeling bad with himself. Again: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING. That´s not friendship, is a toxic relationship of which Tremolo, plausibly, will be hurt.

Tremolo gets the chance to met the Burkes in private because of M&J problems? OK. Why would Tremolo would like to met the Burkes in private? Actually, it´s another problem for him. Hence the "fuck, fuck, fuck", instead of "great, I´m going to met the Burkes". Proves that, being close with M&J is only a source of problems for Tremolo. That friendship doesn´t work as a narrative resource. Unless DPC´s intentions were create a toxic relationship between the MC and two manipulative drama queen lesbians, to warn the player about the dangers of being involved with that kind of people.

Again: BaDIK would be way better without them. They belong to their onw VN with a linear story and 4 paths: Bigamy, to steal Maya from Josy, to steal Josy from Maya, or a bad ending in which the player ends up alone. That´s all.
I don't know why you don't understand this.:rolleyes:

Tremolo doesn't have to fall in love with Josy because he did it willingly during their summer job together. There is no must. That's how the story DPC wants us to see begins.

He is not forced to fall in love with Maya. In my case, he does, but the player can decide whether Tremolo tells Maya he is interested in her or not. I remember their first movie night together, where Maya tells Tremolo that she doesn't have a boyfriend and even warns him that it would be better if he wasn't interested in her. Tremolo can decide whether he wants that or not.

Josy and Maya were on the verge of ending their relationship. There is actually no ambiguity. At the end of EP3, Maya tells Tremolo in person and Josy asks Tremolo why she probably informed Tremolo of her arrival at B&R and not Maya. I don't see any ambiguity there.

As for Tremolo being seduced by Maya, I don't know which scene you mean. Maya's initiation and/or after the cum-petition in Maya's dorm? It doesn't really matter, because you're completely wrong about both scenes. Quinn has determined what the girls should do as initiation. As we learn later, Maya's initiation ritual is already different from the other girls'. Yes, Maya chose Tremolo for her initiation. But the reason was not that she wanted to seduce him, but that Maya already knew him and had seen him naked. It was easier for her. That Maya realizes she can be aroused by Tremolo, and that Tremolo likes it, is more of a surprise than a compulsion. Rather, what is forced is that Quinn has determined which rite of passage Maya should perform. The second scene you might be referring to is the one after the cum-petition in Maya's dorm room. But I see that differently as well. Rather, Tremolo seduces Maya. The two talk and Maya tells Tremolo that she is not the daughter he (Patrick) wanted. Tremolo counters that how could anyone not want something as sweet as you. The seduction came from Tremolo. Yes, Maya then kissed Tremolo, even trying to convince herself that she was doing Quinn's job, but briefly thinking about what this guy was doing to her.

This is readable text, not wild speculation or theories. I grant you that it is your interpretation of what you read. But that doesn't necessarily mean your interpretation is correct, especially considering you leave out written facts in your post, whether unintentionally or intentionally.

My tremolo doesn't want to be a bigam. He doesn't want two separate relationships at the same time. He wants a polyamorous relationship! That is, a true three-way relationship. There is a difference.

My brain works 100% of the time. At least I know the difference between bigamy and polyamory. You always emphasize the lesbian relationship of two bisexual girls. Think about this sentence. Bisexual girls. Do you notice anything there?

Emotional blackmail. Is that what you feel about the Josy/Maya/Tremolo connection, whether friendly or romantic? Then look again at Jill's and DPC's introduction of BaDIK.

Tremolo decides for himself at the end of EP4 whether he wants to have a romantic or friendly relationship with Josy and Maya. If it is a romantic relationship, it should go without saying that Tremolo will help Josy and Maya. However, if Tremolo only wants either Josy or Maya, re-read part of your post. You don't need to search.

Making friends with the girl friends of the girl you actually like is a classic move, man! If the friends of a girl accepts you, you have half of the work done with her. ;)
If Tremolo doesn't want either of them, the choice of EP4 already indicates that there will be a friendship. If you don't like that, you should turn the game off, because DPC isn't going to change his story for you.

Whether Tremolo wants to meet the Burkes privately, I don't know (emphasis on wants). But he probably meets them privately in EP9. If Tremolo fucked Sage and Jade, the problem was not caused by JM, but by Tremolo himself. Actually, all the Josy and/or Maya haters should be looking forward to this, because it could lead to the friendly relationship with JM going on the rocks. Again, to the drama queens lesbians. The drama queen is Tremolo, as Derek noted, and the girls are bisexual, not lesbian.

"BaDIK would be much better without them." That's a purely subjective statement. I'll refute that with an objective statement. Without Josy, BaDIK probably wouldn't exist and we all wouldn't even be having such discussions and debates. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You lead the proof that I am not DPC. :rolleyes:

I could combine something between the Mona and the MC at this point.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you have no limits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but DPC has a lot of them, so making Mona's return to the BR, or anyway on the screen, harmonious with a liason with MC that DPC forced to choose (not in all cases, but I'd say in most of them) her LI, seems complicated to me...

it's likely that Mona's return will be a little twist anyway, very close to the end of the game and to the final fight with Burke, when the sentimental games will be closed or almost closed

Reactions: dalli_x

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
A random unpopular? opinion

View attachment 1555155
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was never fan of that thick girls in real life or in virtual one but Bella is such amazing character, it just doesn't make any difference for me at least. That's true, Bella's body is kinda cartoonish, still I wouldn't change anything about her. Love her the way she is :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: OFT and Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes